Daddy's Brat Pt. 01

Story Info
Baby girl explores her bratty side with Daddy.
1.9k words
4.17
33.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rainy day and Daddy invited me over so we can watch a movie together. When he invited me over, I prepared the best way I know how for him. I spent awhile in the shower making sure everything was in tip top shape and that I smelled (and tasted) yummy for him. While in the shower, I knew I had to get myself ready for him in other ways, so I leaned up against the wall of the shower, foot on the side of the tub and started slowly circling my clit. I built myself up just enough to the brink of orgasm, but stopped right before because I want to save it for Daddy. After my shower I threw on my favorite pair of lacy panties that are bright blue and outlines my asscheeks perfectly, making them appear nice and plump and ready for grabbing. I throw on a nice lacy bralette and then slip into a cute sun dress. Daddy always called a minx, so I use that to my advantage with him, trying to keep the innocent card up as much as possible.

I get to Daddy's house and he greets me at the door with a warm embrace. We walk to the kitchen and he hands me a glass of wine, he knows I need some liquid courage to really allow myself to open up for him. I take a good look at him as I sip my wine. I can tell he's had a good day, he's dressed down to jeans and a v-neck shirt, seeing that little bit of hair peek out sends chills down my spine. I can't wait to taste it. His shoulders are broad and his muscles are well outlined underneath his shirt. I can see him flex with every move. He walks to the counter and grabs the bowl of popcorn, as he walks his hips sway softly. I can see his firm ass move, his ass looks so welcoming, I just want to grab it hard. He walks with such confidence and I can feel his confidence from here, it kind of rubs off on me. I meet him at the counter and slide my arms around his waist and lightly kiss his neck. He grabs my wrists and turns around so he's facing me, I tilt my head up waiting for a kiss, but instead he bites my bottom lip, as I let out a moan, I feel his grip on my wrists tighten but he slowly breathes out and whispers, "Not yet, little girl." He let's go and walks away. Leaving me short of breath and I feel my pussy get wet.

I meet him on the couch, but the last thing on my mind is this movie he wants to watch. He motions for me to sit next to him and I do as I'm told. I position myself right next to him and rest my hand on his thigh. As the movie progresses, I slowly move my hand closer up his thigh, but every time I get close to touching him, he moves my hand off of him. I slowly feel my irritation get stronger. Is he really not going to let me touch him? All I can think of is how much I don't care about this stupid movie. I try once more, maybe if I can just undo one button... he grabs my wrist tightly and sets it on my lap and says in a stern voice, "I told you, not now, why aren't you listening to me?" I cross my arms, glare at him and move to the other end of the couch. "Answer me," he barks.

"I don't care about this stupid movie, I want to play," I respond, pouting.

He moves slowly closer to me, until he's hovering right above me, leans his mouth down to my ear, and whispers, "I wanted to play too, and I was going to be nice tonight and reward you. Now, you're not getting rewarded because you've been a naughty little girl." I feel the wetness intensify from between my legs. "There's only 15 minutes left in this movie, and I'm going to finish it, but you're not welcomed out here any longer. Go to the room and wait until I come get you. Don't do anything you know I won't be happy about."

I lick my lips and say, "Yes, Daddy," and head to the room. I use this time to my advantage. I know I'm not supposed to touch the toys, but the bratty nature was out and ready to play. I grab the bag where Daddy keeps the toys and I pull out some of my favorite ones, handcuffs for my wrists, leather cuffs for my feet. A studded paddle, blind fold, butt plug and a vibrator. I lay it all on the dresser, pushed to the side so not fully obvious, but still just in reach. I pull my dress off, revealing my bright, colorful lacy panties and revealing my lacy black bralette that holds my breasts in just right to hide the fullness of them but push them in to create the cleavage. I do a little twirl in the mirror, admiring how great I look in my mismatched color, but lacy undergarments. I'm feeling great. I hear Daddy make a noise in the kitchen, but I know the 15 minutes aren't up, I still have time.

I like when I'm told to put my plug in and be ready, but Daddy didn't request it today, so I'm going to surprise him. I grab my butt plug, put my favorite lube on it to make sure it's nice and slippery to make an easy entrance. I slide my underwear down, and bend over so I can look between my legs at my ass up in the mirror. I slowly start to slide my plug in, and just when it gets to the thickest girth, Daddy walks in the bedroom door. I'm of course startled, not ready for him to come in, but what really makes me catch my breath was the look in his eyes when he spots what I'm doing. The nerves kick in, my hearts racing fast, but my ass has a mind of its own and it sucks that plug in and holds it tight. I close my eyes and gasp as I feel it position itself into my tight ass. I finally open my eyes and look to the door, Daddy's not there, where'd he go? And then I feel it. The sharp, unexpected sting of the paddle, first on the right and then on the left ass cheek. It catches me off guard and I turn around fast, my face to his. I see it, I can sense it. Daddy's whole demeanor has changed, he's not the same playful Daddy I was cuddled up and playing with on the couch just moments before.

He steps back, takes a good look at me, and cocks an eyebrow. I know what this means. All my research has lead me to this exact look. The look of inspection time. I know I'm supposed to be naked, but I hurry up and get into position anyway, not wanting to disappoint. I turn my back to him, place both palms on the back of my head, interlocking my fingers, my arms bent and elbows out. I bring my feet together, and perfect my posture, Daddy doesn't like it when I slouch. I hear a slight moan from right behind my ear, Daddy whispers, "You're such a naughty little girl." I instantly feel my mind go blank, my eyes become fuzzy, and everything relaxes, the sign of my instant submission. Daddy puts me in my little place so easily, and when I'm there, Daddy has my best interest in mind. I trust Daddy.

In my inspection pose, I feel him move , he never touches me, but walks just close enough that my whole body breaks out into goosebumps. I can sense it, Daddy's angry. But what exactly did I do to make him upset? I can't think straight, he's walking too close, too slowly, his eyes are burning wholes into my body. Then I feel it. The light touch slowly going up my thigh, I want to turn my head, to look, but know I can't break the pose. I have to be perfect for Daddy or else I won't pass the inspection. Daddy moves the paddle up between my thighs inching them apart. I take a step to widen them and hear Daddy go, "Tsk, tsk. First you disobey me on the couch, and now I come in and find you like this?" He groans. "What am I going to do with you? Better yet, tell me what you want Daddy to do to this naughty little girl?" I breathe in, hesitating as my mind begins to clear up, *smack, smack* I lunge forward. "Answer me." He says roughly against my shoulder.

"I deserve to be punished Daddy." I feel him get closer, feel his cock right in between my ass cheeks, I take this moment to move against him, slowly grinding up and down. I hear him moan and then he grabs my hair, pulling hard until my face is looking up at him.

"Did I tell you that you can move?"

"No, Daddy, but I wanted to feel you."

"You're not making the calls tonight, I am, do you understand?" The tone of his voice tells me he's not playing, but I just can't help it. I let out a smirk and giggle and before the giggle fully comes out I feel the sting of the paddle harder than before, once, twice, three times he spanks in the same place. He yanks my hair back again, "Is this funny to you?"

I let go a little bit and say, "No Daddy, it's not funny." He exhales and opens his eyes, my head still turned up to him, his grip tightening on my hair.

"When I'm through with you tonight, you'll think twice before giving me attitude again." He roughly let's go of my hair, making my head almost hit the dresser, and walks away.

I know not to move but I glance out of the corner of my eye and see his dick hard as a rock, I know this turns him on. It's straining against his jeans and I can't help but moan and lick my lips anticipating being able to taste it. I turn my eyes away, but not before he sees me. "What's got your lips all wet and your knees starting to buckle?"

I glance over at him and bite my lip, "I was just seeing how uncomfortable your cock looks in those jeans and imagining how good you'll taste."

He starts laughing hard, "You think you're going to be able to enjoy this cock tonight after the stunts you've pulled?" He steps toward me, grabbing my chin, moving my head side to side, "No little girl, I'm going to fuck your mouth, and you're not going to enjoy it." My breath catches. "Get on your knees," he points down, "Right here." I do as I'm told and get down on my knees in front of Daddy. I hear him rustling through the bag but don't know what for.