Daddy's Christmas Gift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

"Oh Daddy, yes! I want it in my mouth, please daddy!" Darcy cried out as she fucked his cock and it jumped, but this jump was deep, like it came from deep in his body and from his soul. She quickly rinsed him off and pointed the fat head to her mouth. "I'm ready...cum in my mouth, Daddy!" Darcy said as her mouth opened wide and she kept pumping, stroking and tugging on Daddy's big cock, knowing this was it.

He stood back up, looking down to his gorgeous daughter in front of him, with her mouth wide open and ready to drunk his cum, the same cum that made her and it was over. "Oh Lord! Oh baby!" Alex moaned as a powerful squirt of cum shot into Darcy's mouth and to the back of her throat. He heard a tiny gag, but then she smiled and drank it down with ease.

His warm cum hit her mouth and to her throat, before she knew what was going on, but Darcy loved it. Her Daddy's cum in her mouth. "Yeah, more Daddy! I need more!" she growled like some kind of wild animal. "Come on Daddy, I want more!" Darcy added and she felt him jump again, but it wasn't as near as powerful as the first time and she was right. Another long and thick squirt of cum flew into her mouth and Darcy swished it around a few times, savoring the taste of Daddy's seeds and she swallowed it with a smile.

Alex held on tight, hoping his knees weren't going to give out and fall on his ass or on top of Darcy. She was still stroking him fast and smiling the entire time. "Shit, that was so good, baby," he said with love as he pulled her up to stand with him, making sure his cock was between her long legs

"I'm glad you enjoyed it Daddy. Just think, your Christmas girl will be here tomorrow night and you can go all the way with her," she whispered as his cock slid against her thighs and aching pussy.

"I'm looking forward to that. If she's anything like you, I'm in big trouble." Alex said as he held her body and he could feel her heat of his shaft. .

"Why is that?" Darcy asked, loving the feel of his cock pulsing between her legs and couldn't wait to feel it pushing in her body. Darcy knew she would be his for the rest of her life.

"I'm going to fall for her like a rock hitting the ground."

"She'll like that." Darcy whispered in his ear and she kissed him. "Let's get dressed and go snuggle in the family room. Maybe I can find a good show on the TV. Would you like that, Daddy?" she said with lust and eased from him. "I'll meet you downstairs." Darcy said with a smile, a little wave and she was gone.

Alex wiped himself off, quickly dressed in a pair off silk boxer shorts and went to get a drink. He sat at the bar, smoking and sipping his drink, when Darcy walked in the room.

"Hey there, did you make me one?" she motioned towards his drink and she walked towards him. She could see his dark eyes on her light-blue bra and panties. The front of his shorts started going up and Darcy had to smile.

He looked down her body and Alex felt his cock growing again. Her nipples were still so hard and the see-through bra did nothing to hide them. The tiny panties were just hanging on her hips and Alex could see a big wet spot on the front. "Nice!" he said holding out his hand to hers and he helped her sit on a stood next to his.

"Thank you," she replied with a soft whisper and she could see him looking over her, making her pussy drip with need.

"I needed a drink and a little break, before we start playing." Alex said as he looked back to her swollen nipples and his right hand reached up, he ran his index finger over the left one and she softly moaned with need.

"When we lay down, it's my turn. I want you behind me, with your cock rubbing all over my pussy!" she moaned as her pussy throbbed with pain. "I'm hurting really bad, Daddy! I need to cum so bad, I hurt!" Darcy moaned again and she spread her legs. "Look, it's all puffy and swollen, Daddy. I need you're help," she moaned again.

He smiled at her and Alex loved the idea of making Darcy cum. "I'm going to like that. I want to hear you moaning and hold you close when you do," he said with a little grin, thinking of his baby cuming on him, but he really wanted to be inside Darcy.

Alex finished his drink, picked her up and carried Darcy to the family room, thinking of making her cum. He gently sat down and they both lay down. He was behind her; she lifted her slender leg, letting his swelling cock ease on her aching pussy and she let out a helpless moan.

"Oh Daddy, that's so nice!" she cried as his thick cock rested on her pussy and Darcy wished it was Christmas Eve too. She wanted Daddy to open his present and make love to her.

He hugged Darcy tight as he enjoyed her heat and wetness on his cock. "It sure is baby and just think; it's going to get better." Alex whispered in her ear as his right hand found her nipples and he started rolling each one between his fingers.

"Oh Daddy, I'm on fire! If I don't cum soon...I'm going to explode!" Darcy whimpered as his fingers gently rolled, pulled and teased her aching nipples crazy with need.

He just smiled at her and started moving his hard cock back and forth over her wet pussy, enjoying her soft moans and Darcy moving with him. Alex knew that they would make love this way, but not tonight. Darcy made it clear that nothing would happen until Christmas Eve.

"Oh yes! Oh God, it feels so good!" Darcy moaned as Daddy's stiff cock slipped into her wet folds of flesh, teasing her into a state of frenzy and his swollen head, teased her excited clit. "Oh Daddy, I'm so close!" she panted as his cock rubbed her clit, his fingers teased her nipples and his hot breath covered the back of her neck.

His hand slid down the front of Darcy's gorgeous body, over her stomach, around her hips, until it slowly eased between her legs. "Oh yeah!" Darcy whimpered louder as Daddy's fingers toyed with her throbbing clit and her entire body was trembling.

"Are you Daddy's girl?" he whispered to her and Darcy moaned loud.

"Yes, always!" she cried as he gently rubbed her clit and his cock slipped over her soaked pussy.

"I can't wait to make love to you. Will you like that? Daddy's big, hard cock up your tiny pussy and if you're a good girl...I'll cum in you!" he growled and his hips moved faster.

"Yes, Daddy! I want you're cum in me! I want lots and lots of it!" Darcy moaned as his fingers were bringing her close to a well-needed orgasm and she knew that it would be the first of many that they would share.

"I'm going to lay you on your bed, pull your tiny panties off and I'm going to take you! Your Daddy will be up your tight pussy and I'm going to wear you out!" he growled and started sucking the back of her tender neck, marking Darcy as his.

"Yeah, Daddy...fuck me! Fuck my lonely pussy and make it all better! I want you're cum in it too!" she moaned and leaned her head down, giving Daddy a better angle to suck on her neck. Darcy loved the idea of Daddy putting a massive sucker mark on her neck and she hoped he did a good one.

"You're going to get lots of cum! I'll shot some in your mouth...on these big tits, but most of it will go in...this!" Alex said with a grin, he quickly slipped his hand under Darcy's panties and sank two of his long fingers, deep into her very wet pussy.

"Oh God, oh Daddy!" she squealed out as her muscles grabbed him and they squeezed hard. "Yes, oh God, yes!" Darcy cried as he slipped them in and out of her tiny hole, fucking her with love and tenderness.

"Cum for me, baby! Daddy wants to see and feel my baby girl cum!" he moaned in her ear and quickly went back to sucking on the side of her neck.

"Yeah, cum for...Daddy...cum for my sexy...Daddy!" Darcy whimpered as her pussy locked on his fingers and she knew it was coming soon. "Oh shit, I feel so fucking good, Daddy! I love it, I love you!" she cried and her pussy let go. Juices shot from her pussy and it flew across the room, hitting the coffee table.

"Daddy!" she screamed when the orgasm swept over her body. Darcy's heart pounded in her chest, her nipples felt like a bolt of lightening had hit them and her pussy felt like she was in the electric chair, being executed. "Oh my God! Daddy! Daddy!" she kept screaming as he held her spasming body, keeping her from falling on the floor.

"Go baby...cum on me! Cum on your...Daddy! Cum baby, cum on Daddy's big cock!" he growled in Darcy's ear as he held her with all of his might and wondered how it would be when they got together. Would he get to hold her down every time or was this just because Darcy was so lonely.

After a few more minutes, Darcy began to calm down and she slowly turned to face him. "Wow, is all I can say," she giggled and snuggled as close as she could get. "I can not wait until you open the present Santa brings you. You're going to have so much fun with your 'Christmas' girl." Darcy said with lust, thinking of Daddy deep in her and having another wild orgasm like the one she just had.

"I'm looking forward to it more and more," he said looking at her blissful face and gently kissed Darcy, watching her eyes close and drift off to sleep.

*.

Alex slid off the sofa and he smiled to Darcy. She looked so peaceful, so happy and he hoped she felt this same way after they made love later that night. He wanted Darcy and he knew she wanted him just as badly, but that little word kept fucking with his mind.

He made his way through Darcy's home and back to the kitchen. Alex needed a drink, a smoke and he needed to cum inside a beautiful woman, but she was sleeping and told him that he had to wait for Santa to bring his present.

"Ol' Santa needs to hurry the fuck up and get here. My balls are killing me," he moaned and gave his very stiff cock, a hard squeeze. "I can't wait to get her beautiful ass. Other than your Mom, you are the prettiest thing that I've ever seen in my life!" Alex moaned again as his late, sexy wife filled his thoughts. "I still miss you so much." Alex said as he sipped his drink and lit a cigarette.

He sat thinking about the past and had a few more drinks. "I hope this doesn't blow up in our faces. I want that fine looking girl and I don't care who she is. My cock is going to feel so good in her tight, little pussy and I can't wait!" he growled as Darcy filled his mind and made his cock grow hard.

"I hope she's on the pill, but if not, we will end up with a baby or two...maybe three!" Alex laughed as he thought of Darcy's belly growing with his baby in it and he wondered if anyone would find out or if it could even happen. "You don't really hear about that kind of stuff. Just some pervert raping a little girl or some sick shit like that," he said as the sky started to get light.

"That would be something! Getting that beautiful girl pregnant and it would be her Dad's baby, wow!" Alex said with a smile and his cock jumped. "Yeah, I love the idea myself and we'd get to drink some milk again!" he added with a smile and thought back to when Carol was pregnant with Darcy. He drank her milk every chance he had and Alex loved it too.

"Damn, this shit is killing me!" he moaned as two warm arms slipped around his neck and hugged. "Hey baby, did you sleep good?" he asked with a smile and pulled Darcy in front of him.

"Oh yes! I haven't slept like that since I left home." Darcy smiled and she couldn't help but seeing how hard Daddy was. "From the looks of this, I'd say you didn't sleep at all. Am I right?" she asked with a frown and Darcy felt bad for passing out before Dad got his oral treat from her.

"Can you wait until tonight or would you like some help with this, now?" she asked with a soft purr, leaning to softly kiss him and Daddy's thick cock was pushing into her lower belly, only an inch above her pussy. "Oh Daddy, it's so fucking hard! I'm gunna help you now." Darcy whispered and sat down on her knees in front of him, opening her mouth and she started nursing on the head.

He sat and just watched, enjoying his daughter's warm mouth around his swollen head and she was sucking him like a baby would a big tit full of milk. "Oh baby, that's it...suck that big, fat cock! Suck that long Daddy cock!" he moaned and Darcy did too. She was just like her Mom was. Alex could talk dirty and make her cum in a few minutes.

She sucked him softly, but Dad's talking was driving Darcy insane and making her horny again. "Yeah, suck Daddy's big cock!" she whimpered and quickly went back to sucking him, letting it move deeper into her mouth and stopping just shy of her throat. "Oh Daddy, you make me crazy!" Darcy cried, sat up on her knees and started forcing him into her silky throat.

"Oh fuck, that's my girl! Suck that big, fucking thing! Suck it sexy girl, suck it! Suck it, hard!" he growled, held Darcy's hair and he pulled her down.

She sucked harder, letting him ease to her soft throat and Darcy could hear his moans of pleasure. 'That's it, Daddy. Let me love you and take care of all your wants and needs,' she thought looking up to see him leaning back in the chair with his eyes closed and a giant smile on his face.

'I'm your lover now and you will never want for anything again, Daddy. I'm all yours and I'd like a baby too. I heard you, Daddy and I think it would be so fucking hot!' she thought as she sucked harder, driving him to her throat and Darcy couldn't get the thought of having his baby out of her mind.

"Oh damn, you're a freaking animal!" he moaned, lifted his hips, shoving his cock to her throat and Alex heard a tiny gag. "Oh hell, I loved that!" he growled, grabbed her hair and he lifted again. Darcy gagged like before and he loved it. "Yeah, I love that shit!" he laughed and pushed his hips up, pushing his cock to the back of her mouth and she gagged.

"Aaarrrgggg!" she gagged, but went right back to sucking her man.

'Oh Daddy, you like forcin' that big ol' thing on me! Ram that big cock down my throat! Make me suck it right, Daddy!' Darcy thought with a giggle and knew that they were made for each other. She loved rough sex and Darcy knew from this that Daddy did too.

"Oh baby, I'm close...where can I do it?" she asked and looked down to see a big smile wrapped around the end of his cock. "Oh hell yes!" Alex smiled, he gently grabbed the sides of Darcy's beautiful face and he started fucking his daughters' warm, loving mouth.

Darcy just sat, letting Daddy do anything he wanted, even fuck her mouth, but she also loved that and was ready for a warm treat from the man she loved with all of her heart. 'Go Daddy! Go Daddy! Fuck me, fuck my mouth! Make me your whore, your slut, your fuck toy, Daddy!' she thought and watched him using her mouth, as if she was a whore, but Darcy didn't care, her Daddy was fucking her.

He looked into her eyes and he could see love and happiness in them. Alex knew this was wrong, but it felt so good and he wasn't planning on stopping. "Ahhh, shit!" Alex yelled and it felt like the entire end of his cock blew off.

Darcy grabbed him and he thought that she was going to eat him alive. His cock was now completely in her mouth and his swollen cock-head was in her throat. He could feel her trying to swallow around him and it felt like a hand pulling on him.

'Yeah Daddy, cum in me! Cum all you want! I'll be your little sperm bank too! Keep me full of cum, Daddy! My mouth, my pussy, even my sexy...ass! I know you'll want it and I can't wait for you to enjoy it! I saved it just for you.' she thought with a smile.

"Oh my God, you're going to kill me!" he laughed and fell back in the chair, but Darcy kept sucking him, while her pretty blue eyes stayed locked on his.

She eased from him and moved up on Dad's lap. "I'd never do that to you. I want you around for a long, long time." Darcy smiled as she kissed him and hoped he had the same idea. She would know after 'Santa' came and Dad got his gift. "I hope that'll keep you happy. You don't get anymore, until Santa gets here." Darcy said it as if she was talking to a young boy, not her Dad.

"Yes dear, I think that I'll live until then and I can't wait!"

"I'm going to be running all around and getting ready for tonight. So if you need anything, just yell," she smiled, gave him a kiss and vanished down the hall.

"Hell, I'm going to take a nap and rest up for that pretty lady! I'm going to need all of my strength," he smiled and went to the room Darcy set aside for him when he came to visit.

*.

Alex jumped up, turned to look at a small clock on the dresser, and could not believe how long he slept. "Damn, it's going on eight o'clock. I hope she's not mad at me." Alex said and saw a glass of cola, his cigarettes and a little note.

Dear Daddy, Santa came and left your present. Enjoy your cola, have a cigarette and come see what he left for you, Your lover, Darcy.

"Cool," he said with a smile and Alex lit up a smoke.

His cock started growing and it was growing fast. The thought of doing something so nasty with his daughter, was driving him nuts. Fucking his baby girl, his daughter, but he did not care anymore. She was a grown woman and she wanted him.

Alex finished and quickly took a shower. He dried, combed his hair and went to the family room. "Holy Jesus!" he gasped when he looked at the Christmas tree and what was under it.

Darcy was lying under the tree, wearing sexy lingerie that made her appear to be a bride and had a big bow on her stomach. She had a white bustier that shoved her large, C cup breasts up and it made them look bigger. A white garter belt was around Darcy's slender waist and a small pair of bikini panties were around her hips. They hugged her hips and they looked so good over her 'already' wet pussy.

The white stockings on her long legs were perfect, no wrinkles, there was nothing, just long legs. But, the thing that really got to Alex, she had a sheer-white veil over her gorgeous face and she looked so pure, so innocent and she was all his.

He made his way to her, Darcy propped herself up with her left arm and asked. "Do you like your gift from Santa?" she smiled and gently kissed him, watching his long, hard cock pulsing with hot blood.

"I love it, but it isn't right to dress like this, unless...you've been proposed to."

Her lower lip came out and she replied with a sad face and a soft voice. "I was hoping to find a man that wanted me, but I haven't had a bit of luck." Darcy whispered and noticed something in his hand, but she couldn't see what it was. "Do you want me...Daddy?" she panted in his ear and her body was on fire.

This was it. No turning back, no second-guessing and Darcy was ready for him. She was ready to give herself to the man that raised her, sent her to the best schools, the love of her life, her Daddy.

"You didn't look very hard and you did not ask me." Alex said as he acted like he didn't want to look at her.

"Awe, I sorry Daddy, I didn't know if you would want me or not. I know what people say about big, handsome men like you that...um...do 'things' with their daughters'."

He caressed her long, right leg and replied with a big grin. "I'm not the kind of man that listens to what people say or think about me." Alex said as his hand caressed up her leg and to the soft flesh on her thigh.

"Does that mean you...um...want me, Daddy?" Darcy whispered as her small left hand, moved over his swollen cock and she held it.

"I might, you're a pretty thing and I'd bet my ass, you're awesome in bed. Aren't you?" he asked and caressed higher, until his big fingers grazed over the front of her panties and he heard a soft moan of need come from Darcy.

"I'd love being with you, Daddy. You're all I think about day and night, you are always on my mind and nothing else!" Darcy moaned as he lightly ran a lone finger up the center of her wet panties and she wanted to scream. "I love you and I want you forever!" she said as love filled her eyes and he reached to hold her left hand.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers