All Comments on 'Daddy's Clients'

by DJ Erotiqa

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
beautiful story

That was very beautiful story, keep up ch. 2 about there future????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a mixture!

The rape-by-Gus was far too delibately, shockingly descriptive - and un-necessary - and fit only for the NonConsent section.

The Daddy-daughter part would have made a fair Incest story.

One had the impression that Clara had a plan, and that Gus would get his comeuppance in some real, public manner.

Instead, the ending was forced and contrived - and made the whole thing quite pathetic.

Several possibilities - mostly wasted.

Stan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story

Nice story, refreshingly origional, and well written. The ending was too abrupt though and seemed quite rushed.

Previous commenter sounds like a whinging loser who couldn't write a review to save his life. So fucking critical of one of the few stories on this site that actually had a plot line. What a fucking loser Stan from the UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
EWWW!!

THIS WAS DISGUSTING really if your stories are like this you shouldnt even write them you ruined my day And made me want to punch someone!!!!!!!

oakyoakyover 11 years ago
great

Great story, really hot. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good job

Great story you make me wanna fuck my father!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You did a god job especially putting that ass hole in prison.

Great story ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous