Daddy's Co-Worker

Story Info
Can't help himself when left alone with co-worker's daughter.
1k words
3.96
114.2k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer had just got home from university, the rain had been pouring heavily so she removed as much of her wet clothes as possible and placed them in the dryer, leaving her stripped down to a thin singlet and booty shorts. She tried to run quickly towards her room when she ran into a strong body turning the corner into the hallway at the same time. She looked up to see her father's associate, Hammond, staring down at her. She blushed from embarrassment that she was so revealed in front of her fathers colleague, and became even more flustered when she looked down, realising that her singlet had become see-through from being soaked. Why did I chose today to not wear a bra, she thought, frustrated and embarrassed.

He looked down at his colleague's young daughter, and immediately saw her hard nipples poking through her shirt. He tried to look away but the sight was so endearing that he stared for far too long. She was gorgeous, her brown eyes looking up at him so innocently, and her long dark hair framing her delicate face.

"Oh. So sorry Jen. Your father got called back to work for an emergency meeting, he told me to wait here until he got back" he managed to mumble, stepping back to give her space.

As Jennifer had grown into a young adult, Hammond had always fantasised about her. He thought of her face, her lips around his cock as he stroked himself in the shower. The thought of her always made him cum immediately. This image would definitely be stored in his mind for later. His cock was throbbing in his pants, so he walked away into the lounge before Jennifer would notice.

Jennifer ran up to her room, her groin tingling and hot as she thought about what she had just seen. Hammond's cock was rock hard through his pants, and she knew it was because he was staring at her. She had always wondered what it would be like to touch Hammond's cock, stroking the thick veins. He was old compared to her, probably 50, but she found him so sexy. He had black hair peppered with grey. A strong jaw and build, and big hands. She imagined those hands running up her thigh, and brushing against her lips. She couldn't handle it anymore, she threw herself on her bed and began rubbing her clit through her panties.

Hammond's cock was throbbing so hard, he had to do something about it. He stepped quickly up the stairs, heading for the bathroom. On his way, he walked past Jennifer's door. He stopped as he heard noises from inside. She was moaning quietly. Hammond didn't think he could have gotten any more aroused, but he was wrong. He was nearly bursting. He couldn't take it anymore. Without thinking, he threw open Jennifer's door. There she was sprawled on the bed with her hands in her panties. She sat up, red in the face as she was taking in what Hammond had just saw. He didn't care. He strode over quickly with his long legs and grabbed her arms, holding them above her head with one hand, slamming her into a lying position.

"Hammond, what are you doing?!" Jennifer exclaimed, trying to release herself from his grasp.

She couldn't believe what was happening, she was terrified. She may have fantasized about Hammond, but never intended something to actually happen. It felt so wrong, he was so much older than her, and a colleague of her father.

She tried to release herself as Hammond used his free hand to lift up her singlet and release her breasts. He cusped one, and squeezed her nipple with two fingers. She kept struggling but began to stop as he began running his fingers over her damp panties. It felt so good, she couldn't help but let out a little moan. Suddenly he jerked down his pants, revealing his big hard cock, she was right about the veins. She was suddenly so turned on, but she also felt pangs of guilt as she knew that what was happening was wrong. He moved her panties to the side and began rubbing the tip of his cock on her wet clit.

Starting to realise what was happening again, Jennifer tried to release herself from his grip, and that's when he thrust his hard cock in her without any warning. She felt like it was going to rip her open, she had never taken something so big before. "Fuck" he exclaimed as he thrust faster and harder, letting out load groans. Jennifer began to shiver as she let out orgasm after orgasm, waves of pleasure washed over her.

It hadn't been too long, but Hammond couldn't keep it in any longer, he was busting to cum the whole time, he had never been so turned on as Jennifer's small body shivered and tightened over his cock.

"Please don't cum inside me!" Jennifer pleaded, as Hammond was not wearing a condom. Suddenly she felt a thick stream of warm cum shoot deep inside of her. She felt a bit relieved as she thought it was over now, but to her surprise Hammond kept thrusting, even faster now.

His orgasm had been so strong, bringing more pleasure than he thought possible. But Hammond was so turned on by Jennifer that his desire didn't go away. He had cum but needed to keep going. He kept ploughing deep into her, his cock and her pussy covered in white cum. He came again, sending even more cum into Jennifer. Again, he couldn't stop. He came inside her so many times that it was dripping out of her as he thrust in and out. Finally, he stopped. Only because he feared her father would return home soon.

Before leaving, he whispered in her ear "you are mine now, Jennifer. If you say anything I will have your father fired. I will be here every week and you will give me what I want. Don't pretend that you don't love it."