All Comments on 'Daddy's Cuddleslut'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This should be in the hall of fame! One of the best and hottest stories on this site!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

So fucking hot! Loved it!! Five stars and a favorite point!

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 1 year ago

Like honey habanero, sweet and hot! Another excellent F/D love story just like i like... Love affection, adoration, and smokin' hot sex between a man and his beloved daughter. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always love your writing skills.

This story is very nice.

Hope if it was same like affair with dad --

married daughter/father

djripdjripover 1 year ago

Such a close intimacy this father and daughter share! I loved that moment of guilty panic when he came on her by accident.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was really great. Would love a sequel where they navigate married life and even have several children.

LittleGirl1946LittleGirl1946over 1 year ago

🔥 want more. One of the best I've read in a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking so hot. Precum leaking out of me the now as I write this. It pushed me over the edge when he started to finger her ass hole as she was sucking his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the HOTTEST story I have read so far! I'm anticipating your sequel to this story. You should do a series! WOW!!! 10 Stars or 20! I gotta take a shower!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

5 Stars. Please continue with these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, the best story I have ever read. It was well written while explained and gave a sexual through unlike any other story I've ever read. Congratulations! You should be rewarded somehow or another You've earned it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Coming from a divorced dad who has had feelings about my own daughter (18+ now) for quite a while I thought it was a great story. Very erotic but you could also feel the love and special bond between father and daughter.

realman_usarealman_usaover 1 year ago

Nicely done. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Made me cum 4 times.. even more of a turn on cuz it’s my name

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Needs a follow up. Maybe Carly brings home a friend to share Daddy.

bpleshekbpleshekabout 1 year ago

I really liked the story. However, if she loved her dad that much she wouldn't have given away her virginity to anyone else. She has probably wanted to be his wife since her mom abandoned them. I could believe a HJ or even a BJ. But I would think she would leave her virginity off limits to anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Cuddleslut? Is this what you call a relationship between father and daughter? The story title has nothing to do with the story. Good story but a totally crappy title.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki8 months ago

Aside from her not being a virgin anymore (should have clarified that... Did she fuck anyone else, which would be strange and rather unforgivable given the background, or was she just saying she's taken care of her hymen herself so her daddy wouldn't have to deal with the guilt of hurting her?) this is a pretty sweet story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

highly erotic and very well written

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams2 months ago

I dont think iv read a more ridiculously unbelievable situation, 12 years of sharing the bed and he can't explain to his daughter that he wants to have a woman and that it's not healthy her sleeping in his bed and she still doesn't understand it and gets angry. He's worried about her mental health if she finds out she's holding his cock ,please.

It's just so lazy to create a situation as unbelievable as this, I love these type of stories but make an effort in the plot line, and build up, it's one thing to suspend belief but this is beyond that. PS I've only read the first of the four pages so far, but had to make a comment on the beginning. I'm going to try and plough through. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

@bpleshek

My thoughts/feelings exactly. She would kiss "for practice" but otherwise going all the way? Something else that leaves me puzzled is the reoccuring theme of male MCs getting excited by thinking of sexual activities of their love interest with third parties. I'd expect something like that in cuck themed story or in something about group sex. Why does it come up in romantic (incest) stories?

I'm not wired that way and don't think most men are, but perhaps I'm the alien from Mars and everybody else dreams of his lover being pleasured by others? It puts me off, to say the least.

Taking a guess I'd think this is more of a female fantasy. If you impute men are aroused by thinking of the woman they love engaging in sexual activities with other partners you also imply that men don't care about a woman's history, that we (men) will love them even if they have been or are sluts. Go on make yourself believe in something like that and end as a cat lady.

Don't get me wrong, I don't care if anybody is wired like that, but I've just read a number of stories from this author and from another one with a similar oeuvre. Most of those were incest themed, but on the same hand romantic, with monogamous, committed relationships being explored. The male MC being tickled learning about his lovers dirty exploits with others was uncomfortably common.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
6888 Followers
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...