Daddy's Cuddleslut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd miss me if we weren't together, wouldn't you, Dad? Just admit it. I'd miss you so bad I don't think I could take it."

"You're right, baby, I'd miss you horribly. It's ... it's just ..."

"Just what, Daddy? Just that we love each other more than anyone else? Just that you have this hard dick that's perfect for your little girl? And you have a little girl who wants it so much?" Then her voice dropped to a sultry whisper. "Daddy's got a biiiig cock for his little girl."

Carly then reached for her father's briefs with both hands and started to pull down on them. He lifted his ass so she could get them down and pull them all the way off. She scooted closer to him, so the sides of their legs were touching while she brought her hands back to the man's fully swollen, fully exposed cock. He couldn't help sighing with pleasure as his baby girl explored his throbbing shaft and balls.

"I love your cock, Dad," she said, barely above a whisper. "It's so nice. So hot and hard. I love that you shave everything so smooth. I could tell you shave when I felt you last night," she admitted with a coy giggle.

"Sneaky girl," her father said. He meant it to sound funny, but the groan in his voice damped the humor he intended. Carly giggled anyway.

They fell silent for the next couple of minutes while Carly's hands explored her father's cock and balls. Her fingers trailed over his steely shaft and traced around the shape of his rounded head. Then she would grip his unyielding girth, squeezing and stroking his length while the other hand lovingly caressed his smooth balls.

"This is so bad," Ken finally moaned, his attention being divided between the sensuous motion of his daughter's hands and her sweetly exposed tits. The girl's orbs would fill his hands but not much more, yet the mere shape of them was total perfection. They were somewhere between spherical and teardrops, with blatantly jutting nipples that looked delicious as any candy.

"I'd say your dick thinks it's good," the precious cutie snickered. Then she leveled an intense gaze at her dad. "Am I a bad girl, Daddy? Am I bad for liking this so much?"

"No, baby. It's perfectly natural. I'm being a bad father for letting you do this, though." Yet he still didn't move to make her stop. Precum was starting to seep heavily out of his piss slit, and Carly let her fingers play in the goo, smearing it all over her hand as well as his cock.

"I love your goo, Dad," she said breathily. "It makes everything slip and slide. Mmmmm, it's so nice. Does it make you feel better when I stroke you like this?"

Carly curled her hand around her father's goo-lathered rod and pumped his length, tight but slow.

"Ohh, baby, yes," he moaned. "Fuuuuck, it feels so good."

"I've touched other cocks before, Dad. Just a few. But they were only for practice until I got to touch yours. Yours is so much nicer than those others."

"That's naughty, little girl," he groaned.

"I just wanted to be good for you, Daddy," she told him. "Because I don't want you letting any other ladies do this for you. Just me. I'm your little girl and I love you. It's only right I get to be the one to make you feel good."

"Ohhhh, Carly, it feels so good, but this is so wrong." He touched her leg and began stroking her thigh while she continued her loving exploration of his cock.

Ken finally admitted to himself that they'd already crossed a line they'd never come back from. It didn't matter that he wasn't inside her, but Carly now already had intimate knowledge of her father's cock. She could never unsee what she'd already seen, and neither of them would ever forget the smoldering sensations they were now feeling together. As wrong as it was, he couldn't imagine being this close to any other woman. No matter who ever touched his cock from now on, they wouldn't be Carly. They wouldn't be his sweet, pretty, precious little girl who wasn't really a little girl anymore.

Carly's question about her mother also revealed how she was still angry with her, even though they barely had any contact with each other. Her mother had gotten remarried twice after leaving them, and Carly didn't go to either wedding. Her mother had asked adamantly, but Ken insisted they shouldn't make her go if she didn't want to. It was his ex's own fault for damaging their relationship the way she had. And now, with only her hands exploring his throbbing cock, Ken felt closer and more in love with his daughter than he ever had with her mom.

Something came over him. A total acceptance of his daughter's justifications for the expressly forbidden act they were already committing. He sat up and scooted up close to her, scissoring their legs so they were sitting upright, facing each other with his cock and balls snugly rubbing against her pussy and lower abs. Her skin felt like it was on fire. Or was it him?

Ken touched his daughter's face, brushing her long hair back with the other hand. He looked deeply into her adoring eyes and told her she was more beautiful than her mother ever dreamed of being.

"You never have to compare yourself with her," he said. "You're so much more beautiful. You're ... ugh, so much sexier. And so much sweeter, too. And I'm sure I don't need to tell you how much more loyal you are."

Carly smiled. She even blushed despite having her hand back on her father's rigid cock.

"Daddy, you're talking like you're my lover."

Ken couldn't help smiling at his insanely pretty little girl. "That's what you'd like me to be for you, isn't it, Sweetie?" He kept one hand on the side of her face and brought the other down lower. He cupped one of her tits and fondled the firm, warm flesh, making her gasp softly. Kneading her tit and playing with her nipple, his hand moved to the other one and gave her the same stimulation on both sides.

"Mmmmm," she cooed as her father explored her precious tits. "At first, Dad, but not for always. I just wanna be lovers for a while and then be husband and wife. I'd be a much better wife than Mom ever was. You know that, right?"

Ken was slightly stunned, but he was intoxicated by his baby girl's pretty face and smooth skin. He knew he would never get enough of feeling those firm, young tits or the way her hand adoringly caressed the length of his aching cock.

"I know you would, baby. You'll be the best wife a man could have. Besides, we already live like a man and wife. We cook and clean for each other. Share a bathroom. We even sleep together every night." There was light, teasing quality in his tone.

"Yeah, Dad, but a wife should be able to get her husband's dick up her pussy whenever she wants," Carly pouted.

By now, Ken was dying to know what it felt like to be inside his daughter's wet pussy, but there was something else he was just as curious to know.

"You know you can tell me anything, right, Sweetie?" he started carefully.

"Of course, Daddy." The steady motion of her hand up and down his rock hard prick was making it hard to keep his thoughts in order.

"Those boys you said you practiced with? Did you kiss them like a wife kisses her husband?"

"Oh god, no! They wanted to, but I wouldn't let them kiss me. I was saving that for you. I already told you, Dad, they were only for practice."

"Hmmm, so what kinds of things did you practice doing, my little wifey?"

Carly giggled. "Just fun things everybody else does," she said cryptically.

"Hmmm, that's a pretty evasive answer, Honey."

Ken laid his daughter down on her back and sidled up beside her, pressing his overheated cock against her hip. He leaned up on one elbow to look down at her while he slipped his other hand between her legs and began stroking the lips of her wet pussy. She felt hot and velvety, and her juices were smearing everywhere right from the first touch. Ken loved the way she whimpered girlishly and looked at him with wide open eyes.

"Did they touch your hot little slit like this, baby?" he asked, teasing her swollen clit with a fingertip.

Carly cooed and moaned, barely able to reply as she felt her father's finger explore her sodden snatch for the first time. But Ken's cock was throbbing with his curiosity to know what his little girl had done 'for practice' leading up to this life-changing encounter.

"Y-y-yes, Daddy. All my friends were getting their pussies fingered. I wanted to feel that too."

"It's okay, baby girl. It's perfectly natural. But how could you go this far and not let them kiss you?"

"Oh, they wanted to, but I never ever let them kiss me. I said if they wanted to kiss me then they could just kiss my pussy."

Ken couldn't suppress a brief chuckle. "And did they kiss that pretty pussy for you, baby?"

Carly whimpered. "Do I have to say?"

"Yes, young lady. You can tell Daddy anything remember?"

"A couple of them said that was gross and they wouldn't do it."

"Hmmm, but they still wanted to put their cocks in your mouth, though, didn't they?"

"Yes, but it wasn't fair so I didn't let them."

"Good girl. Daddy's really proud of you."

"Mmmmmm."

Ken slipped a finger into the girl's creamy hole, making her whimpers louder and deeper.

"But then some of them kissed your snatch and put their tongues right up inside you, right Sweetie?"

"Ohhhh, ahhhhhh, yes, Daddy!"

"You liked it when they did that, didn't you?"

"Ohhhhh, yessssssss."

Ken slipped another finger into his girl along with the first. He kept his finger pumps slow and steady, though, because he wasn't finished making her admit to whatever else she'd done. 'For practice'.

"What else did my little wifey let those dirty boys do, baby?" he insisted on knowing.

"Ohhh, Daaaaaaad, it's embarrassing."

Ken leaned over and kissed her. He loved knowing she hadn't let her boyfriends kiss her mouth. It felt that much more special as they kissed heatedly and opened their mouths to let their tongues play and explore. Father and daughter both leaned hard into their intense kiss, breathing into each other's mouth as Ken kept on stroking his fingers in and out of Carly's velveteen pussy. He mashed his thumb onto her clit and curled his fingers upward into her G spot.

Carly gasped and moaned so hard she couldn't maintain their kiss. It made her father smile as he watched her shiver with pleasure, knowing none of her playmates had ever reached her sweet spot before. Ken leaned down and started sucking his baby girl's closest nipple, sending her even closer to an explosive climax. But just as she was on the verge of reaching her peak, he pulled his mouth away from her nipple and pulled his fingers back until just the tips were plugging the opening to Carly's hole.

"Daddy!" she whined breathlessly. "You're teasing me! That's not nice!"

"I'm not teasing you, baby, I promise. I'm just making you wait a little bit until you answer Daddy's question."

Carly whimpered in frustration. "Push your cock in me and I'll tell you anything," she mewled.

Ken felt his pulse rise even higher. Could he really push his excited prick into his own daughter's pussy? It wouldn't be the same as just putting his fingers in her. Neither of them would ever be the same.

Ken positioned himself between the girl's open thighs and held the tip of his throbbing cock to her slick folds. Carly whimpered at the contact.

"Do it, Daddy. Make me all yours," she whispered reverently.

Ken was aching to plunge the full length of his rod into his daughter's love nest. She felt hot and silky. Like velvet saturated with warm oil. He knew there was no way to resist her much longer, but she didn't have to know that.

"All mine, baby? Does that mean you won't be doing any more practicing with boys?"

"Yes, Daddy, anything. I only wanted them for what I could learn to be good for you. I just want you."

Ken realized he would doing much more than simply fucking his pretty daughter's hot pussy. The simple entry of his cock into her snatch was going to be an emotional contract the father and daughter would cling to for years to come. As he looked at her luscious young body, at the adoring look on her pretty face, he knew there was no other woman who'd ever see him the same way. He also knew he could never love and desire a woman as much as he did his sweet baby girl. He pushed the head of his cock into her snug opening, barely teasing her with the very tip.

Carly looked at her father with wide eyes. He pushed his cock inside her a little deeper and she gasped softly. Her sweet face was ablaze with daughterly lust, which only made her father need her even more. He couldn't keep from looking down at the joining of their bodies, the tip of his swollen beef now just plugging into her dripping slit. As he looked back and forth from her pussy to her face, she knew full well what he was doing and how amazed he was by the sight of his cock beginning its journey into the one place it should never go.

Yet at the same time, as Ken pushed his cock another inch into his daughter's snug hole, he also realized she belonged to him in the same way he belonged to her. The rules were all wrong, he thought as he pushed his cock even deeper, savoring the whimpery moans of his baby girl as her body willingly accepted his solid man flesh into her soft, girly core. He was dying to just shove his rod hard and deep into this amazing girl's amazing cunt, but he wanted them both to remember the moment and savor it. So Ken sank his pole ever so slowly into his daughter's tight hole until he was finally embedded in her to the hilt of his cock.

"Daddy's all the way inside you now, baby. Is this what you really wanted?"

"Yes, Dad. I've always wanted this. This means I'm yours now. Only yours. No boys, no anybody. Just Daddy and his baby girl who loves him so much."

"I love you too, angel," he said as he began drawing his cock backward. He pulled back almost to the tip again and then pushed back in, still going slowly but reentering her in one thrust. Then began a slow, steady rock back and forth as he gently slipped his throbbing meat in and out of his baby girl's hole.

"Ohhhh, Daaaaaaddy, it feels so good," Carly moaned as she started to rock her own hips into the see-saw motion of her father's cock. "Oh fuck, I love your cock!"

Ken started to thrust a little a faster, giving his daughter the longest strokes he could without popping out of her on the back end. By now he didn't care about making her answer his questions. Maybe he'd bring it up another time, but it didn't matter. It had just been a game of teasing, and now the games between the father and daughter were over. They joined as one, moving and rocking together as his overheated prick squelched in and out of her sodden girl hole.

Ken knew she meant what she'd said before, that those other boys had just been for practice. The adoring look in her eyes as they fucked for the first time was enough to tell him she was bonding to him for life. He hoped she could see the same look in his eyes as he began pumping her slit with increasing force. The girl's sheath was slick and juicy, yet so tight, squeezing his fat, throbbing shaft like no other pussy before hers.

Leaning down, Ken squished the girl's tits under his bare chest as he kissed her. Carly mewled weakly into her father's mouth, but the agile swirling of her tongue against his was anything but weak. She was kissing him back with as much hunger and force as he was giving her. They kissed hotly for a long time while Ken steadily thrust his imposing cock into her slippery slash.

The kiss finally broke when Carly started gasping heavily.

"Daddy, ohhhh fuck, your cock feels so good. I'm. Oh, fuck. Gonna cum!"

Ken strained to control his throbbing while he felt his daughter's hot pussy ripple and squeeze his pumping meat. Gnashing his teeth in an effort to hold off, he gave his baby girl strong thrusts as her climax started to crest.

"Dad! Fuck! You're making me cum!" she cried.

Under his thrusting form, Carly's body started to shiver and then go stiff as the waves of pleasure ripped through her. Ken pumped his cock harder and faster, and when his daughter's second orgasm overtook her, he couldn't hold out against the tight, undulating grip of her smoldering pussy.

"Baby!" he growled. "Daddy's gonna cum!"

"OHHHHHH, Daddy, fuck! Shoot it inside me! Squirt that pussy full!" the glorious girl shrieked excitedly.

Ken lost it completely. His daughter's hot excitement to feel him fill her young pussy with dad cum made him explode before her second climax had ended. Forceful jets of spunk fired out of his cock, spurting deep into the teenager's gripping sheath. After being pent up for far too long, Ken felt like cum was pouring out of his cock in an unending flow. His daughter's eyes flew open wide as she watched her his face transform into an expression of pure ecstasy. Ken came until he was breathless and dazed, finding his baby girl in the same condition.

When they locked eyes in their post-orgasmic bliss, they smiled at each other and both giggled.

"Oh, Dad, that was amazing," Carly sighed, still holding his cock inside her pussy. "Even better than I dreamed. I love you even more now."

"I love you, too, angel. I know this is so wrong, but I can't help feeling like the luckiest man in the world."

"I hope I always make you feel that way. I should because you're my man now, right?"

Ken smiled and kissed her. "That's right, Sweetie. And you're my girl ... I mean my woman."

"Mmmm, I've waited so long to hear you say that, Dad."

Ken kissed her again, and then Carly started squirming out from under him. He moved off to her side to give her freedom to move. His cock had only softened about halfway and reluctantly slipped free of her cum-slick pussy. She turned around and rolled onto her side so her face was next to his cock. Holding him by the base, she leaned in and began licking the tangy mixture of cum and cunt honey off of his flesh. Her father watched with a surprised grin, impressed with his girl's bold behavior.

Ken groaned his approval. "That's so dirty, baby. And Daddy loves it."

Carly looked up at his face. "Mmmm, you dirty man, putting your dirty cock in your little girl's dirty pussy," she giggled playfully.

He was so aroused that his cock was already swelling back to full hardness again.

"I'm happy you don't mind tasting yourself on your dad's cock, baby," he sighed with pleasure.

"Of course, Daddy. It just reminds me you're all mine now. And a woman should clean up her man after he gives her his cum, don't you think?"

"Oh, I do, baby, I do."

Carly then took her father's cock into her mouth and sucked his flesh clean as he grew back to his full size between her lips. She stopped to lick up whatever had dripped over his balls, but then she took his hot pole back into her mouth. Ken was just as aroused by watching her as he was from the exquisite feeling of her wet mouth and swirling tongue. His cock was gradually just as hard as it was when he was still inside her pussy.

"I think Daddy's dick is all clean now," he teased his eager little girl.

Carly released his cock so she could speak. "I know, Dad. I just love sucking your cock. That's not bad, is it?" She looked at him with an impish gleam in her eyes.

"Yes, baby, it's really bad. But I love the way you make me feel so don't stop."

"Mmmmm, I won't. I'm going to be doing this a lot from now on." Carly then took her dad's engorged prick back in her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down as she stroked his shaft with her moist, supple lips.

Ken didn't miss the rapturous look on the girl's face as she made hungry love to his cock, using her lips and hand in tandem on his stalk. It was easy to see she was concentrating as much on her own pleasure in sucking as his in being sucked. Part of him hated to think of the other cocks she'd sucked 'for practice', but it also made his rod throb even harder. He knew she wasn't lying about the practice aspect of her previous sexual experiences, at least mostly not, and another part of him was impressed by her determination to achieve enough skill to please the man she really wanted to be with.