Daddy's Cuddleslut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,899 Followers

"Ohhh, that's good, baby. That's so good," he moaned, savoring the warm, wet stroke of her mouth up and down his flesh pole.

Carly just moaned a muffled response and kept sucking. She was going slowly, patiently, drawing out his pleasure until he was aching with need. He reached for the back of her thigh as she was now on her knees with her ass up and her head on his cock. His hand slid up her warm, silken skin until his fingers came into contact with her recently fucked pussy lips. She was still wet and creamy from the hot load of cum he'd just given her.

The girl mewled and whimpered around the man meat filling her mouth when he began massaging her pussy lips. Her clit was hard again, or maybe still hard, he wasn't sure. But it didn't matter. He massaged her solid, pink pearl, causing her to moan and hum around his pulsing meat shaft. He dipped his fingers into her hole and felt the syrupy mess of man cum and girl cream inside her. After pumping his fingers into her hole a few times, he drew them back out and started massaging her ass rim with his wet fingertips. Carly suddenly lifted her mouth off his cock in surprise.

"Daddy!" she hissed excitedly. "That's ... that's ... my asshole!"

"Didn't any of your practice partners play with your pretty asshole, baby?"

"No! They said it was gross."

Ken wet his finger in Carly's pussy again and then started to push it slowly into the girl's ass. A long, low growl came out of her throat as his finger went deeper.

"Does this feel gross to you, Sweetheart?"

"N-no, Dad. K-keep going, pleeeeease."

Carly seemed to forget about sucking her father's cock while he slowly sank his finger deeper into his baby girl's asshole. The look on her face was priceless, a mixture of surprise and pleasure. She clearly never expected to like the feeling of anything going up her ass. She probably would've had a harder time with his cock for her first time, but the size of his finger seemed to be just right. He slid it all the way in and massaged her clit with the pad of his thumb.

"Ohhhhhh, fuuuuuuuck," Carly moaned.

Ken started slipping his finger in and out of his daughter's asshole, bringing his thumb up to mash on her clit with every in-stroke. She gripped his cock tighter, as if it was all she had to hold on to and yowled deep in her throat. Her father kept this up for several minutes, until Carly was gasping raggedly. Eventually, he kept his thumb in motion on her clit and managed to keep pumping his finger in and out of her chute. Before much longer, he could feel a rippling sensation within her channel.

"Fuck, fuck, oh fuck I'm gonna ... fuck ... CUM!"

Carly's body shivered a moment or two and then tensed. Her rectal opening clamped down hard on her dad's finger as the joyous release reverberated through her body.

Ken loved watching his baby girl cum, and when she got past her peak his cock was throbbing with need.

"Dad, fuck, that was so dirty," she cooed. Then she suddenly took his cock back in her mouth and continued sucking him.

Ken was so aroused now he knew it wouldn't take much longer, and Carly wasn't taking his cock with slow patience like before. She was bobbing on his shank like a girl on a mission and Ken just let go and gave himself over to the incredible pleasure her mouth was giving him. A couple of minutes later, he could feel his own release building to the point of no return.

"Take Daddy's cum, baby," he growled.

Carly responded by sucking him harder and bobbing her head faster, letting her father know she fully intended to take his next load in her mouth while her pussy was still slick with his first one. Ken growled huskily as he felt the explosion of cum jet through his cock into his daughter's sucking lips. He could feel as many jolts of spurting cum flowing into her mouth as he'd given her pussy. She suckled and swallowed eagerly, as if her father's cum was sweet as ice cream.

The girl left her dad breathless, but then quickly released his spent cock and turned to cuddle up beside him. He held her and kissed her for a long time, tasting the vestiges of his release in her mouth.

"You're mine now, baby," he told her softly as they settled beside each other in perfect contentment.

"I always have been, Dad. Now it's just official."

Ken held his daughter's warm, naked body close. After all those years, they were now both naked, and since Carly had now blossomed into a luscious woman, her father couldn't imagine cuddling up in bed with anyone else. They were right for each other in ways that no one else could match. He kissed the girl's neck and heard her purr softly.

"Sweet dreams, baby," he wished her. They were both sleeping soundly within minutes, knowing when they woke up together in the morning it would be the dawn of a whole new life.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,899 Followers