All Comments on 'Daddy's Darlin' Ch. 02'

by FuckDoll

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
love it

omg, i loved the horse action in the story! i can just imagine how it would feel and i got so wet reading it. keep up the good work, and write more. i loved the innocence that's part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot!

hot stuff! that's what naughty girls need, a good spanking and

toys up thier ass that are just a little too big!

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Hot!

The story was hot, especially on the horse. There were only a few spelling type errors in ypur stories, I would suggest using an editor or a proofreader. I do and it helps a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SO HOT!

Amazingly hot!! LOVED the horseback riding cherry-popping action... so GOOD. The butt plug was a yummy touch ;) I wish my daddy would take me horseback riding like that - those orgasms her daddy gave her sounded amazing!!!

brianna030292brianna030292about 13 years ago
Love this story

So damn hot, I love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Should be a movie

That scene on the horse is so vivid and HOT. I'd love to see it on film. The whole chapter would be an award winner. I can not stop rereading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I fuckin love this story ...; would love to see this on film...

I_Love_EroticaI_Love_Eroticaover 8 years ago
Inventive and Hot, Hot, Hot

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Daddy and his Darlin' f*cking while riding a horse is inventive and hot, hot, hot. Wish the series would have continued in this direction. Daddy had 5+ years to make a F*ck My Stepdaughter Bucket List.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So hot

I loved the way daddy made her cum before he told her to turn around and sit on his cock. Amazing story. I'm so wet now. I wish I was molested like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved daddy

Wanted daddy to let horse fuck her than lick c

um from her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like it. Hope she gets to taste and feel the hired hands cocks and nuts. They must be hard most of the time and nuts full of seed, just ready to deposit in her young pussy.

splayer1splayer1almost 2 years ago

Don't know why they do the stepdaddy stuff because it'd be even hotter if he was her real daddy. Subconscious thing. Such a low effort story but quite arousing. Between the ride, the plug and the spanking, well, hello. Gotta read it all now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous