All Comments on 'Daddy's Double Bonus'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
BamnBamnBamnBamnover 3 years ago
Nice!

Merry Christmas!

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 3 years ago

You might be the one who's insatiable...and your readers reap the benefits !! No complaints here...

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

I'm glad you like writing dirty stories, 'cos I love reading 'em.

Mobile49Mobile49over 3 years ago
Smoking

Love BBW stories and with the twist you provide, it’s all the better. Hope we read about the partnership meeting

daddy_4_teenslutdaddy_4_teenslutover 3 years ago
Wonderful

The only thing that could make this better would be to see it illustrated.

bucco40bucco40over 3 years ago
Another Chapter

Bring some of Candy's sluts in for some fun. Make Candy pregnant by her daddy.

Carl_BradfordCarl_Bradfordover 3 years ago
Your usual superb job

I'm not usually a fan of incest stories, but I read this one because of the author's (magnificently slutty) reputation--and it was as fantastic as all your other stories. I really wish you could do an illustrated version, including the scenes with Mrs Walker (our heroine) and Prof. Black.

Jjdoesit1Jjdoesit1over 3 years ago
always the best

Another great story by one of the best authors on this site!

assman37assman37over 3 years ago
Hot

Hot hot hot! Another great story by you, Jasmine. Would love to see more chapters of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why why why???

Why didn't you illustrate this wonderful masterpiece? I still gave it 5 stars

ndeavourndeavourover 3 years ago
Happy, horny holiday cheer

Woohoo! Nothing like a BBW who loves sex - and when you combine it with using it to secure Daddy's raise as well as using it to reward Daddy - it's absolutely a delight!

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Great Concept

To be honest I didn't get interested until the start of the second page, not a fan of her being such a slut with all of the different men.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Her present for next year should be a baby sucking on her tits

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

BBW not my favorite category, but you made this one really hot “ *4* stars from me good writing!

old_riderold_riderover 3 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!

This was GREAT! This young woman will own her world very shortly!!

Blue69loverBlue69loverover 3 years ago
very well done

It’s always good to be reminded the sexiest among us sometimes are in unexpected packages.

Kicker73Kicker73over 3 years ago

"Give me your candy cane in my Christmas pudding right now,“....line of the year. Great story, perfect length. A sequel is called for for the partner negotiation.

christi11christi11over 3 years ago
Well done

thanks for sharing your time with all of us. :)

gpetagpetaover 3 years ago

Very good story, but the Christmas connection is a little slightly

lilshymynxlilshymynxover 3 years ago

Good story overall, but the use of acronyms gets a little excessive. It feels like I am reading something from my job and not a hot piece of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife told me her father loved seeing her in stockings and pantyhose. When she lived at home until she was in her mid-twenties, she would go around the house topless and in sheer pantyhose without panties in front of her dad. She kept him excited most of the time. In contrast to the character in this story, my wife's dad loved seeing his daughter (my wife) with full pussy hair. She has big beautiful breasts. She told me that she saw him with erections frequently, and she got to where she enjoyed doing all she could to keep him in an aroused condition.

shazamboyshazamboyabout 2 years ago

Oh my gosh, that was an incredible story and right along my favourite fantasies.

Thank you

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[30.08.22]

My kinda girl!

11/10 DDSs!!!!!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

219. Well, I liked it. Nice stand alone story. Good to read a story that features a dad and daughter with the daughter being the principle character.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki9 months ago

I enjoyed this, but I'd enjoyed it more if she'd promised daddy to not take any other men anymore. Once a daughter has her daddy, and daddy has his daughter, there shouldn't be any other dicks getting close to her...

(Call me a possessive daddy, I'll own it!)

stockingnutstockingnut9 months ago

This story has it all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...