Daddy's Double Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it will be," Ali agreed, as Candy leaned forward and took his cock back in her mouth.

"And I also expect to be made your equal partner," Brad added, taking full advantage of the situation.

"We can talk about that after the Christmas season," Ali said, knowing he was being blackmailed, but feeling it was worth it. Maybe he could fuck this big bootied teen to seal that deal, and even regularly afterwards. She certainly didn't seem unwilling!

Candy allowed the dick to slip out of her mouth as she offered without needing to be asked, "And maybe you can fuck me with that nice fat cock sometimes, once that deal is done."

Five minutes later Ali was transferring the money into Brad's account, and agreeing to a meeting on the 29th about making Brad a partner, insisting only that Candy be present.

Two minutes after that, he was gone.

Brad said, trying to hide his raging hard-on, "I can't believe you did that."

"I'll do anything to protect you, Daddy," Candy said, coming and sitting on his lap, and thus solidly on his erection.

"Well, I shouldn't have let you do that," Brad said with a groan, as there was no way he could hide his erection anymore.

"Well you didn't stop me, and I'm glad. But I'll also do anything to make you happy, Daddy," she said, wiggling her ass on his crotch... and on his hard cock.

"You make me very happy, honey," Brad said, his hard cock with a mind of its own, flinching against his daughter's ass.

"I have a firm feeling that you got hard from watching me stroke and suck Mr. Ali's dick," Candy smiled.

"You look a lot like your mother," Brad admitted as an explanation, when he couldn't believably deny the accusation.

"Did you get turned on by watching me suck his dick?" Candy asked.

"A little," Brad answered.

"It feels like more than just a little, Daddy," Candy said, wiggling her ass cheeks the hard cock was now nestled between.

"Honey, please," Brad said.

"Please what, Daddy?" Candy said, getting off her Dad to turn around and stare at his massive bulge.

"Nothing, honey," he said, as he crossed his legs to conceal the evidence of his twisted lust.

Candy grabbed her father's hands and, deciding she was going to do the most wicked thing she could ever do, pulled him to his feet and exclaimed, "You must be so hot in those sweltering clothes!"

"It is hot in here," he agreed, as his daughter pulled his sweater over his head.

"So hot in here," she agreed, tossing the sweater somewhere or other.

"Yes, I'd better go and change," he said.

"No you mustn't, Daddy!" she denied, as she yanked open his pants, making the button fly away as she tore it off and unzipped him quickly, "I think you're overheated, and your package definitely needs some fresh air."

"H-h-honey this is wrong," he stammered, although he didn't stop his big beautiful daughter, as his lust and his moral obligation clashed inside him... he hadn't had sex since before his wife had died, and thus his dick was making a strong case for its being allowed to lead the charge in this situation.

"What's wrong, Daddy?" she asked as she yanked his pants down. "I'm just helping you to cool down."

"But you're my daughter," he pointed out, as he looked down at her on her knees before him, and she looked at his big hard cock tightly encased in his underwear.

"Which means, my dearest Daddy... that with Mommy gone, it's now my job to make sure you're well taken care of," Candy said, as she squeezed her Dad's big dick through the underwear, which sent rushes of sexual adrenaline right through them both.

"Oh, God," Brad groaned, as he felt his daughter squeeze his throbbing dick, which had been neglected for way too long... while he remained completely paralyzed by his indecision and lust.

"My, what a big dick you have, Daddy!" she said, sounding a bit like Little Red Riding Hood; she wasn't little at all, but she hoped to do some riding.

"Candy," he groaned, still not believing this was happening.

"What, Daddy?" she asked all innocently, since everything she was doing felt completely natural to her, as she pulled down the underwear and released his organ from its vile captivity in a fabric prison.

"This is wrong," he repeated.

"Really? Does it feel wrong?" she asked, as she wrapped her hand around his big eight-inch cock. It wasn't as fat as Mr. Ali's, but it was a good two inches longer.

"Noooooo," he groaned, the pleasure of her hand grasping him there consuming him, before he remembered whose hand it was and corrected, "I mean yes."

"Which is it, Daddy?" Candy asked before she leaned forward and took her father's dick into her mouth. "Does this feel wrong?"

"Oh my God," he groaned, as his daughter began sucking his cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Candy moaned around it as she began bobbing on her Dad's dick. She couldn't' believe she was actually doing this! Sure, she'd read a lot of incest stories and pleasured herself to them... and even sometimes fantasized about her father fucking her... but until she'd orchestrated tonight to transpire, sucking Mr. Ali to completion with her Dad right there in the room, she'd never seriously planned to seduce him. But now that she'd apparently succeeded, she'd give him the time of his life!

And from Brad's standpoint, the wild encounter he'd witnessed earlier, seeing his daughter in lingerie, and now sucking his cock and obviously wanting to, meant this was going to be a short-lived blow job. He knew he should stop her before things progressed too far... although obviously that ship had sailed... so instead, he set his moral objections aside and allowed himself to enjoy his first blow job in ages, and instead just warned his daughter of the imminent consequences.

"I'm going to come, Babygirl," Brad warned. "You'd better remove your mouth!"

"Mmmmmm," Candy simply responded, leaving her mouth right where it was, bobbing faster, wanting to swallow her Daddy's load.

"Oh God Candy, if you won't get out of the way, then get ready for my load," he moaned, holding back for as long as he could before erupting his cum inside his only child's mouth.

Candy easily swallowed her Daddy's surprisingly big load... loving the feeling of his cock pulsing... loving the feeling of his cum exploding into her mouth... loving the feeling of his cum gliding down her throat and warming her tummy.

"I can't believe this," Brad weakly said, as his daughter swallowed his massive load.

Candy continued sucking every drop of cum from her Dad's dick, before she allowed the cock to slip out of her mouth, and she looked up at her Daddy with twinkling eyes and said, "That was so yummy, Daddy."

"I can't believe we did this," Brad said.

"You didn't do anything," Candy smiled, and then added, "except to come in your daughter's willing mouth."

"Candy," Brad gasped, now having shot his load, his upper head regaining control.

"My Daddy's cum is even better than candy," the daughter smiled wickedly, licking a stray drop of cum from his cock head.

"We can't take this any further," Brad said, finally backing away.

"Really, Daddy?" Candy whined. "Are you really going to leave me all horny and unsatisfied?"

"Candy," he sighed in suddenly renewed indecision, as she laid back, spread her legs, and yanked off her panties to reveal her completely shaved pussy.

"I wore these nylons especially for you!"

"You did?" he asked, "Why?" unable not to stare at her daughter's big, perfect body. He'd never liked skinny women... he'd always preferred what others called BBW's (or Big, Beautiful Women). Brad wanted lavish tits he could cup; he wanted sturdy hips he could hold onto without fear of damaging them; he wanted an ass he could pound and really sink his meat into. He also had a major nylon fetish... although until this moment, he'd had no idea his daughter knew about it.

"Oh, Daddy," she said, as she lifted her right leg towards his eyes. "I know you have a major nylon fetish."

"You do?" he asked, in a nylon-fueled daze, unable not to admire his daughter's nylon-clad sole and the rest of her foot as it beckoned him to her.

"Mom always used to wear them, and ever since I started, I've noticed you checking me out more, and frequently staring at my legs and feet," Candy said, "which always makes me feel so pretty and sexy," as she shuffled her body towards him and placed her foot on his belly... noticing his spent cock was still hard.

"You do look a lot like your mother," he admitted out loud for the first time, as he felt her silky sheer nylon rubbing his belly.

"And tonight I want to please you like Mommy used to do," Candy said, as she moved her foot down to his cock, and she moved her other foot up to his face.

"But you're my daughter," he said, yet he allowed his daughter to begin giving him a nylon-clad foot job, very much like her mother used to do.

"I'm the woman of the house, and you're the man of the house," she pointed out.

"You really want to do this?" he asked, "with me?" the foot job really turning him on.

"Oh Daddy," she moaned, excited to please him. "I want to be your DDS, your Dirty Daughter Slut."

"Oh God," he groaned, his wife too having been an NSS, a Nasty Submissive Slut, in the bedroom... something no one would believe. Except perhaps her daughter?

"Don't you want to fuck me, Daddy?" she asked, now stroking his cock with both of her feet. "Don't you want me to be your little slut? Because that's exactly what I want to be!"

"If I agree to go ahead with this, Babygirl, you're going to encounter a side of your Daddy you've never seen before," he warned... for just like his late wife, he was a different man in the bedroom. Many people saw him as meek and shy, and they were usually correct, but in the bedroom he became dominant... confidently knowing from long experience how his big cock turned women into cock-hungry sluts.

"Daddy, please use me however you wish," she moaned, seeing the lust and surprising power in her Dad's eyes, and sensing he was close to breaking completely, before releasing the tiger crouching inside him.

"I'm a different man in the bedroom," he added, as he wrapped his hands possessively around her ankles.

"Then show me, Daddy," Candy said, excited to see this side of him as she spread her legs wide apart.

"I see you shave your pussy," he said, admiring his daughter's completely hairless and slightly glistening pussy.

"I do," Candy smiled, moving her hand to her pussy and spreading it open to show him the pink. "Do you like it, Daddy?"

"You know I never got my dessert tonight," Brad said, as he lowered his face between his daughter's spread legs.

"I have something hot, fresh and sweet right here, Daddy," Candy offered, as her Dad glided his hands up her nylon-clad legs, and brought his head towards her pussy.

"I expect to see you in nylons every day from now on," Brad ordered, as he admired his daughter's pussy and inhaled its scent.

"Yes, Daddy," Candy agreed. "I'll always wear... or not wear... whatever makes you the happiest."

"Good girl," he said, as he leaned forward and... no awkward thoughts this time... eagerly licked his daughter's pussy.

"Oh yes, Daddy," she moaned. "Lick my pussy."

"You taste amazing," he said, having always enjoyed eating pussy.

"Your cum tasted so good too, Daddy," Candy said, dying to feel his dick inside her other two holes as well.

"You'll be getting daily doses," he promised, as he licked her pussy.

"Oh yes, Daddy," Candy moaned, the idea of getting a daily dose of cum without even having to leave the house so exciting... and convenient! "I'll suck your big candy cane anytime you want."

"And I'll celebrate the gift of giving all year long," he said, knowing there was no going back now. It was fucked up. It was wrong. It was illegal. Yet just as his loving daughter had argued so persuasively, it felt so, so, so right!

"Give me your candy cane in my Christmas pudding right now, Daddy," Candy begged, her Daddy's tongue driving her wild.

"This candy cane?" he asked, as he crawled up and positioned his dick just outside her pussy, as he looked down at her big tits, barely contained by that sexy lingerie.

"Yes Daddy, that big fucking candy cane," she moaned, as he tapped her clit with his cock head. "Shove that big dick into your daughter's pussy."

"You sure you're ready to become Daddy's little fuck slut?"

"Yes, I'm more than ready, Daddy," she agreed, loving both his dirty talk and hers. She next pulled her tits out of the lingerie and added, "although nothing about me is little."

"Good," he said, as he slid inside her. "I like my girl with some meat on her bones."

"Oh yes Daddy, and give me that bone," she moaned, as her Dad began to fuck her.

"You like Daddy's dick, my BBD?" he asked.

"BBD?' she asked, as he slid his dick in and out of her.

"Yes, my Big Boned Daughter," he smiled, as he leaned down and kissed her, not as a father would kiss his daughter, but as the Man of the House would kiss the hot Woman of the House.

"Oh yes, Daddy," she moaned, just before his lips met hers.

For a few minutes there was just passionate kissing and fucking, while Brad's tongue and dick were both inside his daughter.

Finally Candy couldn't take it any longer, and she broke the kiss to beg, "Harder please, Daddy, I need you to fuck the living shit out of me."

He smiled as he said, "Whenever your mother said those words, it meant she wanted to get her big booty pounded."

Candy pushed her Daddy away from her a bit, rolled over onto all fours and said, as she offered him her big booty, "Then it's like mother, like daughter."

"You're quite the slut alright," he said, "just like your mother was," as he got behind his daughter and her amazing big wide ass.

"I only excel at two things Daddy," she said, wiggling her ass. "Academics and sex."

"Well, those are two things everyone should be good at," he said, as he positioned his dick at her anal entrance.

"Just shove it in, Daddy," Candy said, wanting to feel all of his eight inches in her shit hole. "My asshole can take it."

"Guys usually fuck this asshole?" Brad asked, a little curious about his daughter's promiscuity.

"A few Daddy, but Professor Black is the one who's really trained my asshole for serious fucking," Candy explained.

"Really?" Brad said, knowing Professor Black. He had a hot daughter in college who might need to repay the favour a little way down the road.

"Yes, he tells me he loves my big back door," Candy said, pushing back and taking her Dad's cock inside her.

"Oh fuck, you really are your Daddy's slut," Brad moaned, as his dick slid inside his daughter's ass.

"Anytime, Daddy," she moaned, as she took all of it in her ass.

"That may be a lot," Brad said, as he placed his hands on her wide hips and began seriously to fuck her.

"I hope soooooo," Candy moaned, as she loved nothing more than a dick in her ass.

"It's been a while since I've fucked anyone," Brad said.

"Then make up for lost time by fucking all three of my holes anytime you want, Daddy," she offered generously.

"So you want to be Daddy's live in fuck slut?" Brad asked, as he roughly slammed his dick into his daughter's ass over and over.

"Yes, Daddy," Candy moaned. "I want to be your three-hole cum deposit box."

"For a Mensa member, you certainly sound like a bimbo," Brad said, his wife having been the same way. A brilliant woman, exceedingly well educated, but a complete bimbo slut whenever a cock was in front of her or inside her.

"That's exactly right, Daddy," Candy agreed. "I become a complete bimbo whenever a naked dick is in or around me."

"Well then, you'll be a full-time bimbo whenever you're at home," he said, as he punctuated his statement with deep hard thrust after thrust into her ass, which made her whimper wildly, "since I won't often be wearing clothes around you anymore."

"Oh yes, Daddy," Candy agreed, so enthralled by her Dad's promises... as she'd hated when she came home after a fuck session and had needed to try to hide her whoredom.

"Your mother always came the hardest with a dick in her asshole," Brad revealed. "Are you like that too?"

"Oh yes I am, Daddy," she moaned, as he really reamed her asshole, and had her orgasm rising quickly.

"I used to love coming in your mom's asshole," he continued. "In part because it would make her go ballistic and come like crazy."

"Then once again, it's like slutty Mommy, like slutty daughter," Candy moaned, as she began to bounce back to meet her father's deep forward thrusts.

"Oh yes, I'm going to bust a nut deep up your asshole, my Babygirl slut," he announced, his balls boiling again.

"Oh yes, come in my asshole Daddy, come in your baby girl's tight shit hole," Candy babbled, her orgasm imminent.

"Oh fuck, do I love you Candy," he grunted, as he deposited his second load in twenty minutes into his daughter.

Feeling his cum erupt in her ass, she followed suit with her own orgasm as she screamed, "I love you too, Daddy!"

Brad spewed another smaller load into his daughter, before she collapsed forward and trembled uncontrollably while her orgasm ripped through her.

Brad admired his daughter's big booty... her gaping asshole... her nylon-clad feet.

Candy came like crazy... the orgasm a twelve out of ten on the Bo Derek Scale. She'd had bigger dicks in her ass, she'd even had rougher ass fucks... but nothing came close to the intensity of this orgasm... her crazed but heartfelt words 'I love you' as her asshole was filled bringing her to a whole new level of intensity.

Ten minutes later they were cuddling on the couch, still naked bar her stockings, watching the beginning of Home Alone, both of their (and her mother's too) favourite Christmas movie, and Candy said, "Well, I guess you received a double Christmas bonus."

Brad laughed, "I still can't believe you talked my skinflint boss out of a bonus and a raise."

"If you recall, it wasn't all talk, Daddy. And you got two bonuses... me being the second one when I became your DDS," she smiled, as her hand moved to his semi-erect dick. "And you got two raises."

"Oh, I think I'll be getting lots of raises," he smiled, as he enjoyed his DDS leisurely playing with his dick.

"I guess I'll need to take your other Christmas present back," she said.

"I think you already did just give me the best Christmas present in the history of Christmas presents," Brad said.

"What I bought you was a tie for work," she said. "But now I have a few ideas for better gifts."

"Oh?"

"Some new stockings, for starters," she said, pointing to a rip in the ones she was wearing.

"I guess I know what I'm buying you for Christmas," he smiled.

"A Sybian?" she asked.

"A what?" he asked.

"Never mind," she smiled, as she bent down and took her Dad's dick back into her mouth. He still hadn't come in her pussy, on her face or on her tits. She wasn't sure she'd be able to extract three more loads out of her Dad's cannon tonight... but it was only 9:30 and tomorrow was Christmas, so they could sleep in. Together.

"You're insatiable," he groaned, as he enjoyed his daughter's lips wrapped around his dick.

"Merry Christmas, Daddy," she said, before returning to nursing on his dick.

"And a Happy New Year," he said, already planning a wild New Year's Eve party in a week's time... for only two people.

THE END

12