Daddy's Droid Ch. 08

Story Info
la Femme de Chambre & Raggedy Anne.
5.5k words
4.82
4.6k
6
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday & Tuesday - la Femme de Chambre & Raggedy Anne

Daddy delivered two more hard slams on autopilot before he finally stopped up with half his wood still engaged. "Hi, Chris - long time no see. I'd like you to meet, ah, Lacy and Maria."

I went with the theme of the moment. Sucking the dildo back down a bit I said, in a slightly strangled voice, "Bonjour, Madam. Je suis - oh! - la femme de chamber - uhh! - évidemment." Sure -- obviously I'm the maid, what with the costume, the black studded collar, the high heels, another maid's ass in my face ... and her own brother's cock lodged inside me. Well, you try to think of something to say at a time like that.

As for Daddy, I thought he would undergo wang-wilt, but the situation only seemed to excite him. "Be right with you - we're nearly done here..." he told her. Then he re-doubled his efforts, pounding so hard that the tip of the T-flex was forced back up my throat, further even than before. I tried to hide it in Maria's pussy, but her yell of delight gave me away. The upshot (so to speak) was that when Daddy came, the flood of spunk filled my belly then surged up inside my chest. I got out a strangled gasp as his pressurized cum was forced out around the junction between Maria and me.

Auntie's eyes got all big, and the color drained from her face. She'd naturally assumed we were real girls - which was halfway true - so her first thought was that Daddy's dong had somehow gone right through me. She staggered backwards into the kitchen, her retreat slightly hampered by having her hand still pinned inside her trousers.

Daddy helped me lift the dazed Maria clear, while I (yet again) sucked my dildo out of sight. Once the girl was curled in his arms, I lifted myself free of his cock with a 'shloop', and stood alongside him so he could pass her over to me. Then he hauled on his britches, gave me a big wink, and followed his sister into the house.

Good luck with that, I thought. And, sure enough, I could hear Auntie Christie shouting, more or less incoherently, although the words 'slut', 'robo-whore', and 'baby's funeral' were clear enough. I couldn't hear Daddy's side at all. (Did I mention it's a really big house?)

The immediate issue in hand, as it were, was Maria. She was stirring, and my first inclination was to lug her home. However, her clothes were wrinkled, rucked and stained, and she herself was sweaty and a little bit gooey. That last was a bit concerning - Daddy had cum in me, but the run-over had splashed into her. I decided that anyone who wandered around without panties was probably on the pill. Still, it would be inhospitable to send her off without at least a shower and a change of clothes.

Also, I really wanted to hear how Daddy was faring, so I carried Maria into the kitchen and downstairs to the bathroom next to what had been, until recently, my bedroom. There I turned on the spray and nibbled on the girl's ear: "Stand up, sweetie, and step on in. I'll join you in a sec."

I managed to set my hearing on directional scan, and tuned in Auntie's voice. The tide had already turned. It was embarrassing to listen to, what with the crying and the nice things said about yours truly (the Tracie part). Even though I wasn't gone, exactly, Daddy didn't have to act - being that he was still pretty upset about the whole thing. Mind you, the considerable time I'd spent cheering him up showed a bit -- when Auntie Cee said how much she'd miss me (not that I'd seen her in ages), he responded that I was no doubt still with them in spirit.

My giggles were luckily drowned out by the sort of rustling of clothes which signifies major hugging, followed by serious kissy sounds. Evidently, the blame had focused on Lucy's wanton behavior, never mind that Daddy had provided her specifications and I was her co-pilot. Meanwhile, I was beginning to suspect Wanton was Maria's middle name. She was directing the spray onto her pussy and calling for me.

I was about to help her out, when I heard Auntie say, "Momma knew about us for years, you know."

"What? How could she have?" says my Old Man.

"She just figured it out. One day, she caught my expression when you went off somewhere without me, and she gave me that look she had -- and I kind of 'fessed up ..."

"And you didn't think she was maybe giving you the 'eye of truth' for something else completely?"

Auntie laughed. "Trust me. It was a very communicative eying. Anyway, I cracked -- but I didn't want to just blurt it all out. So I said to her, 'Momma - remember that sweater I had?'" --here Auntie pitched her voice higher to sound like a younger version of herself -- "'The one you told me not to share until I got bigger? Well, I kinda got Rickie to look it over for me, and then one thing led to another ... and we found out that it fit him perfectly. After that, I got him to wear it again -- pretty near every day. He tried stretching it out, every which way, but it always fit him really, really good ...'

That's when Momma said, 'Enough already! I get it.' She just sat there, shaking her head, but she was smiling, too -- and then she sighed and said that she used to share her 'sweater' with Uncle Doug, before he went and got killed in Iraq."

Whoa! There were more snuffling and smooching, and then Daddy said he had something to confess about ME. Auntie says, "You can't mean like, you and Tracie... with her, uh, sweater?" And he says, "Well, not while she was still alive ..."

And then Maria pulled me into the shower.

It was now only hospitable to share some more orgasms with my guest, with the spray cranked up to 'deluge'; and then to towel each other off ... which included another come or two. Having then wiped off the subsequent secretions, we proceeded to dress in the few Tracy duds still left in my old room. They didn't fit either of us very well, but they served to cover our naughty bits - mostly - so I could escort my newest lover home.

Halfway to the gate, my sixty-second low-battery alarm went off. Shit! I spun toward her and said, "Come again soon!"

Maria-Wanton-Somebody laughed at my weak pun, but I had already launched into a Cinderella-Leaving-the-Ball sprint. As I crossed the yard, I shouted over back over my shoulder, "But not until after ten!"

When I got to my chair, there were already ten fat inches of probe waiting for me. I humped down on it, eager to get it docked inside me, the room flickered ...

* * *

... and there was Aunt Christie.

"Ack! Auntie!"

Christie looked just as startled as me - I'd seen Lacy both on and shut down, but never when she was snapping awake. I could imagine as how that would make anybody jump.

"I'm sorry -- you just kinda ... appeared ..." I said, lamely.

She just stared at me for a longish time, until I snapped. "It's me, Auntie, I'm Tracie," I blurted. "Stuck in this machine. Daddy and my other mast ... uh, my friend Adele, they took some convincing, too. So did Uncle Max. I don't mind." Although, to be honest, I did.

While she continued staring, I took in the fact that she was wearing Daddy's bath robe, and he was standing behind her wearing just his boxer shorts. So apparently they'd managed to re-connect, as it were, and console themselves while I was recharging. I also registered (finally) that I was sitting there all starkers - my Tracy clothes were gone. Daddy must have cleaned me up for viewing. Unless - Geez - had Auntie helped him? I found that idea oddly unsettling.

Finally she spoke. "Uncle Max?"

"Huh? Oh - right - that's Adele's uncle. He knows about me, too. Good in the sack -- you'd like him. Oh! Sorry!" My eyes got all wide when I realized what I'd said. "I didn't mean to ... I guess Daddy must have told you about Lacy. Did he happen to mention as how she's a little bit tangled up with me?"

"He told me if I spent enough time with you, I'd believe ... this. I'm beginning to see what he meant."

And so we spent the next hour together in my room. I'd been right about how Daddy and Aunt Christie had spent the time while I was recharging. They'd covered the full story of my demise, and renewed their former intimacy. Apparently they had only rested up long enough for Auntie and I to be formally reintroduced, and now, well, thank goodness for EverReady.

I started out on my back in the middle of the bed, with Daddy slowly pumping my pussy and Christie rhythmically rocking her pussy on my face. I was using my long tongue to caress the mouth of her womb; as far as I could tell, her tongue was wrestling with Daddy's, somewhere up above me.

Occasionally, during the festivities, Auntie would ask me a question like, "What was the name of the puppy I had when you were eight?"

And then I'd have to pull out the cock or tit or toe currently in my mouth (while still multitasking by massaging whatever was in my pussy or ass) and answer: "Glurp! You didn't have a dog until I was ten!"

By 11:00 or so, Daddy and his sister were slowing down, so of course I did too. While we gently stimulated one another, I finally had time to ponder what I'd heard earlier. Daddy and Christie hadn't just been bumping pelvises for sport, back in the day. Once upon a time, they had actually talked about moving to a new town and setting up as a married couple: Mister and Missus Ward. And then Daddy had met Mamma at college, which was lucky for me 'cause, what with the inbreeding and all, I might have been born with two heads -- although now that I think of it, having a sister on my shoulder might have been easier than sharing the inside of my head with Lacy.

Where was I? Oh, yeah. So Christie was understandably pissed when Daddy got married to somebody else, and they didn't speak much, even after Mamma died. Until now. Now, I thought, maybe we were family again. That was about exactly when I heard a knock on the back door. "Um. Probably Maria, I expect. I sorta invited her around."

"I guess you'd better go get her, then," said Daddy. I extracted myself from a three-way cuddle -- which took a moment, 'cause although daddy was at that point inserted in Christie, she had one hand in my cunnie -- and then i hustled down stairs, shouting that I was coming.

In the event, I found Maria leaning into the fridge. "hey, you," she said, peaking around the thing's door. "What are you doing here already? Must have been a wicked fast cum. Got any chocolate milk?"

Um, no." On account of daddy didn't drink the stuff.

She looked me up and down -- I was naked and in a disheveled sticky state that could be summarized as 'well fucked'. "Is your aunt still here?"

"Yup!"

And she's okay with -- you know -- your dad and you?" So she had tuned in to at least some of my family tensions.

"Um ... yeah."

"And the coast is clear upstairs?"

Sure, but ..." She was clearly thinking she could join me and Daddy in the sack. Some further explanation was going to be necessary, but that would take time and I was hot for a fresh come. Maybe, I thought, a quickie was in order.

Maria correctly assessed my hesitation as carnal greed. "How's about a bunny fuck?"

I stared at her. More cosplay? I figured that would be great, and tried to think what we might have around the place to dress up in.

My silence - brought on by an apparent relapse of bimbofaction - was taken as plain old dopiness by Maria, who was otherwise on the same wavelength: "As in, as quick as a ...?"

"Of course!" I hopped (get it?) up to sit on the bake table, and opened my thighs so she could step between them close enough to squash our boobies together.

Which she did, slip-sliding her tits around on my bogus-sweat coated pair (to say nothing of my relations' bodily fluids). That was lovely, but I figured that quickies wouldn't include foreplay, so I lifted her straight up so i could slip my tongue inside her pussy.

"Whoa!"

"What? Oh, sorry ... say, Tony's cum is tasty!"

"Christ, you're strong! And you can seriously identify a guy's spunk by its flavor?"

I had no reason to expect her to be full of fresh jizz from anyone else, but the answer to her question was, "Sure! Can't you? Where is he, by the way?"

Maria laughed. "Sleeping, probably. It's impolite to invite yourself to a threesome."

"Next time for sure, then. And about that threesome thing ... Let's go upstairs."

On the way up we held hands; and at the landing, I stopped her and gave her a squeeze. "Listen - you were right about me and Daddy, and how people might get suspicious. That's why he decided I'm gonna need an open casket funeral."

Maria gave me a what-the-fuck glare, but then she saw that, far from goofing around, I was starting to get weepy.

Okay, I could have led up that a little better. "See - I'm not so much Tracy as what's left of her. This ..." - I held up my free hand and swirled it around over my naked self - "is a sex droid. Turns out, he and I had the hots for each other, but neither one of us knew it was mutual. So he had Lacy made to sorta look like me. Then there was an accident, and now I'm in here - with her. Or vice versa."

"Well, that does explain why you could hold me in the air for, like, ten minutes. And, now that I think of it, how you held your breath while you were deep-tonguing me all that time." She gave me a huge hug, while I cried some more.

After a while I pointed out, "That doesn't even prove I AM a sexbot. I could just be really strong and horny. And, I don't know, secretly using a snorkel. But the rest, the part where I'm still Tracy, nobody quite believes. Hell, I don't believe me."

"We do."

Maria spun around, startled by Daddy's voice from the top of the stairs - and even more because his arm was wrapped over Christie's shoulder to caress her tit.

I'd already sensed them, and was annoyed with myself for coming all over maudlin and self-centered. But I'd only just heard they were going to bury me on Saturday, so there was that. I managed a smile, and said, "Well - I do seem to know stuff my friends know, and Daddy doesn't!"

Daddy just laughed, and looked at us. "Bee-dle-dee dee dee dee, three ladies..." he sang - pretty much out of the blue.

Auntie apparently shared his enjoyment of ancient songs - she sang back,

"Twosies beats onesies ..."

"But nothing beats threes! I sleep in the middle ..."

"I'm left," Auntie continued, and then she and Daddy stared at me.

"I'm right?"

Daddy nodded approvingly and, turning to Maria, he finished with, "But there's room on the bottom, if you drop in some night!"

>< >< ><

After a good half hour of complicated conjugation - which is to say, we had to figure out sustainable four-way fuckage - plus nearly an hour of mellow cuddle play (combined with a long delayed discussion, mostly about yours truly), there was lull ... relatively speaking, as you might say. I was on-line for another seventeen minutes, or so, but Christie announced that she seriously needed some sleep, pointing out that she'd been six hours on the road before arriving here and falling straight into a major fuck-a-thon. She insisted on tucking me in, though ... which basically meant waiting for me to finish my three minute flush-and-shine shower, and then holding my hands when I sat down on my chair. I smiled up at her while I waited for the machine to sense my presence. After a moment the hatch opened under me, I made a little mewling sound to let her know my charging probe was on its way up my ass. Then the tingle of it connecting ...

* * *

... and Christie vanished. Tuesday morning had arrived.

Even as the probe slid out of my backside, Max's voice echoed in my head. Which was fairly startling, until I figured out that he must be using the com-link ear bud that Adele had borrowed.

"I've got a little problem, here," he said. "I guess you know Adele was over to my place last night. Well, she took some Raggedy Anne."

"Raggedy Anne? Wazzat?"

"You really didn't get out much when you were a real live girl, did you? It's a designer street drug, been around for a few years now. I don't know where she got it. Anyhow, it leaves you fully conscious, but pretty much paralyzed, 'cept for breathing. Limp as a dishrag, but pose-able. Folks use it for kinky sex."

"Umm ... yeah. Everybody paralyzed. And how does that work?"

"Well, not both people take it, obviously."

"And if the guy takes it ..."

" Raggedy Anne? I suppose he could take it ... with Viagra or EverReady, maybe, to keep the mast up. Whatever. Listen - the point is, she took some - in the bathroom, not long after she got here. She only got two steps out the door before she keeled over on her back. I found her with a smiley-faced sticky note on her chest that said she wanted to find out what it was like to be you, and that I was to use her any way I wanted."

"But that doesn't make any sense. I can move around and stuff. Besides - I thought she already let you use her whatever way you ..."

"That's what I told her when I found her."

"So what happened?"

"What do you think? It was her idea, after all. I was saving the 'Kama Sutra' for later on, but I don't think she could have held the 'Wife of Indra' or the 'Lotus-like Position' for long, anyway. But now, with the drug... So we did the deed - well, I did, anyways. But she's awake in there, and I told her what we were doing while I put it to her. Turns out, her pussy muscles still work, so I'm pretty sure she enjoyed herself."

"'Awake in there'? As in, present tense? So she's still ...?"

"Well, that's the problem, isn't it? The stuff is supposed to wear off in about four hours, but she's still paralyzed, and I have no idea how much she took. She'll be fine, but I have an important appointment first thing this morning in the city - so I thought you could look after her for a while."

"Where are you?"

"Right out front. I'll carry her in for you."

Which he did - I met him at the front door, and there was Adele slumped in his arms, wearing nothing but one of his coats. Her head was lolling back, and she had sunglasses perched on her nose.

"She could come around anytime," Max whispered - he knew Daddy would be sleeping (I didn't tell him with whom - I figured that surprise would keep for later). "But if she doesn't loosen up by breakfast, you can pour a smoothie into her. It'll be okay - she can swallow just fine. I tested her out last night."

I didn't bother to ask how he'd tested that. "Just put her on the couch. I'll call you when the drug wears off."

"Thanks, Tracie - you're a peach."

I'm also a slave droid who can't refuse an order, but I just said, "I'll take good care of her, Max."

He nodded, and turned back to the door, "By the way - did I just see a girl run across your back yard while I was waiting?"

"Dunno. Did you?"

We both knew his question could be rephrased so as to compel a straight answer, but he just chucked and left.

Once he'd gone, I went back to my little mistress. She was propped in a sitting position, more or less, with her arms hanging at her sides. Her head was tipped back on a pillow and her mouth was hanging open, which was seriously creepy.

"Hey, girl. looks like you got yourself in a bit of a fix. You'll have shake this off if we're gonna make it to the mall this afternoon. Can I make you more comfortable?"

No response - naturally - so I started by taking off the sunglasses. Her pupils were slightly dilated, and she was staring at a point in space somewhere above my right shoulder. Which, I'd been told, was how I look when I'm shut down ... only Max assured me she was still awake. Cool. I proceeded to unwrap her, which was harder than it sounds. I had to lean her toward me, peel the coat back off her bare shoulders, and then manipulate her limp arms around to get the thing off her. It was, as the name of the drug suggested, just like undressing the big rag doll I had when I was little. Only this one was anatomically correct.

12