All Comments on 'Daddy's Drop-Out'

by sunbowMoonbow

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 5 years ago
All about Me

This could have been such a loving story but it wasn't. Instead, it was all about the father's need to satisfy his lust for his daughter.

He might have been justifying his actions by convincing himself that he was raping her to save her from the big, bad world but, as he admits, he had been grooming her for sometime. That grooming bore fruit on the night he gave up on her ability to live in a world for which she was totally unsuited.

The father has proven to be a selfish sexual predator, rather than a loving, protective care-giver.

Knowing how lacking in intelligence, his daughter was, this sad excuse for a father didn't even bother to prepare her for the loss of her virginity and the sudden intrusion of his cock into her vagina. Wham! Bam! Thank you, Ma'am.

Sorry. No stars for this story.

MasterGremagMasterGremagabout 5 years ago

Makes me wish i had a daughter to use

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
MORE! LOVED your Story!

Look, without sounding weird, my 22 year old daughter and I have been fucking since she was 17. She loves to flaunt her hot body, with short shorts that do NOTHING to cover her ass...but I can't impregnate her, she's on the pill. She is something of a slut, and I've even shared her with her boyfriend on occasions. I know he's okay with it because he thinks I don't know, but he's fucked my wife several times. Megan, my daughter and I watched them once, with out them knowing, and that's the first time I slid my cock inside my daughter! As we watched him pound my wife in our bedroom, Megan and I were watching from the hallway. I was so fucking tuned on I couldn't help myself, I started groping my daughter, and she must have enjoyed it too, because she pulled her shorts down and backed up against me. What was I to do?

Well, I whipped my cock out and rubbed the tip against her pussy lips for like ten minutes, before she backed up and asked me to fuck her! I'm going to hell, I know, but I couldn't help it! I fucked my 17 year old daughter Megan doggie style as we watched her boy friend cum inside my wife! I knew she was on the pill, so when Max came in my wife Susan, I came in Megan!

She's been on the pill since she was 16. I would like you to watch me fuck my daughter and write about it, if you'd care to. I would consider it an honor if you would watch me fuck my daughter and write about it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I'd have ended with

Sierra smiled contentedly.

The plan she came up with 6 years ago, when she first say her father's cock one evening by accident, was coming to fruition.

She wondered what he would say when he found out that it was all just an act so she could have him all to herself, forever?

Her Daddy, his baby.

She smiled, knowing there was nothing to worry about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Horrible

Needs total rewrite...she is not stupid, she has a mental disability and should have been in special ed classes ....no her teachers did not call her stupid..tutors? Again, special ed...so you have a father not helping his daughter make it he is taking advantage of a mentally disabled teenager. not erotic....then she is 18 and say he has been grooming her for a long time...again not erotic....as she does not have the mental ability to consent the way you write...all about him...sucks her tits for a second then fucks a supposed virgin....she would not be wet....it hurt...raising her legs does not help pregnancy....she would not have cum with no stimulation...then you have him make her touch herself ...fucking men smh....nor would fucking one change her labia...boobs do not grow like that...nor would she need new underwear.....seems an underage teen boy wrote this...learn to satisfy a woman then write erotica

housewareshousewaresabout 5 years ago

This was beautiful, thank you for writing it! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's actually pitty well written, but

The content is straight up child abuse. Yes, technically over 18, but with the mind of a person who clearly is not an adult with an actual adult who's abusing his position of trust. this isn't mutually consentual when one of the people involved doesn't truly understand what's going on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pretty good.

Agree with the anonymous poster though. Should have included an angle where the father was unknowingly playing into the daughter's hands.

JerryfbsJerryfbsabout 5 years ago
Hot stuff!

Love it! Seeded my daughter too but I’m really

Now more into my boy! Holler mastevens001 yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
GREAT

Keep writing.

Hellogal28Hellogal28about 5 years ago
Breed her

Knock her up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well done

Well done. This is very well written and very descriptive. Really sets the scene. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Don't they do genetic testing during pregnancy? I think they do, which would totally reveal that the daughter and father are exactly that. Could be wrong, but sounds like something that would be hard to hide regardless of where you go to, except maybe rural areas in 3rd world countries.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
It much

A sorry life

mspervy46mspervy46almost 5 years ago
Excellent

Awesome, story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Genetic testing during pregnancy/at birth is aimed at finding genetic defects. Paternity tests are a separate thing.

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkalmost 4 years ago
More please

I loved the story and I hope there's more. Maybe Sierra's last and oldest friend who is almost the exact opposite of her finds out that they're leaving and doesn't want to lose the innocent (non sexual) love Sierra gives her when she's starved of it from her own family and after seeing them together begs him to take her with them. Offering to have his babies and help earn money too. And he agrees, knocking her up right there on the kitchen table while Sierra holds her hand. After they move neither girl ever wears underwear again and only ever wears clothes (dresses) when they're away from home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG, such a sorry portrayal in sexually abusing a daughter for his own pleasure. Such a sorry story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

bruh this is out of pocket lmaooooooo

(still read it all the way through but yea)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe try more scenarios with these characters with more kinks and dirty talk

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’m in love with this. I’m about to finish over it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous