Daddy's Drop-Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was going to blow if this continued. Besides, if he crammed it in any further, she might not be able to take it. With a wet 'glllrch' sound, he popped his cock out. He would have plenty of time to train her mouth soon. Better take it slow.

'Lay down on the ground, get on your belly, and spread your legs.'

As she obeyed, he took hold of her ankles and lifted them into the air. He'd always wanted to try the wheelbarrow position with Sara. Upon his request, she had snorted at him, rolling her eyes as she walked away.

'Keep your hands on the ground, honey,' he said, and then looked down. He could see her mound, used once and ready to be used again, and her perfect, tight buttocks, two hills of soft white flesh. From below he could see the mounds of her breasts squished into the rug.

Without warning her, he dragged her backward, slipping his cock into her pussy.

'Ouhh!' she gasped.

Her hands stayed where they were, but her body rocked back and forth as he gripped her by the thigh. He laughed softly. The physical exertion necessary to maintain rhythm in this position would be difficult with an older, heavier woman, but Sierra's fresh body was light in his arms. He could see everything so beautifully here. Her ass was wide open, butthole puckering with each thrust. But most importantly, he could see her hole open wide, her lips puffing up on each downstroke.

She was moaning and shaking as she kept her hands planted on the rug at his feet.

'Good girl!'

He pumped her body, letting his hips move naturally as he slid her pussy up and down on his cock.

'Do you like being used by daddy?' The words slipped out.Shit, he thought,She's not ready for that. He didn't mean to dirty talk his cherished little angel, whose body he was pumping over his cock like a cheap cocksleeve.

'...ah... y-yes...'

'You do?'

'Y-yes... yes... this... t-this feels... so good...'

'It feels good for daddy to use his little girl... my angel... baby girl...' Her pussy was slipping over his cock, her asscheeks bobbing, and the 'sllshpl, shlp, slshh' sounds her young pussy was making as it glided up and down were echoing in the room.

'T-tell daddy you love him,' he groaned. His pace picked up.

Shlp, shlp, shlp...

'...ah... ah... I... I l-love... you-!'

Shlpshlpshlpshlp

'AHH-!! Ah, d-, ahh, DADDDDYYYYYY!'

shlp... shlp... shlp...

He had come. Jets of semen gushed deep inside of his delicate young daughter, pouring into her womb. Her orgasming pussy was rippling around his cock, and he chuckled as her arms gave out and she sunk to the ground, supported only by his grip on her thighs. Eventually, he lowered her onto the ground.

Her pussy and ass were both red. A single drop of cum oozed down from the open hole between her engorged inner lips, which were now contracting, reminding Jeff of the open mouth of a guppy. For a few moments, both of them only breathed raggedly.

'A-am... mm... I... pregnant now?' she finally asked.

'Yes, baby,' he said, confident despite lack of evidence.

He was wrong. She wasn't pregnant yet- the process took longer than that. But she would be, soon, impregnated from the very first load her father had shot into her.

Soon, Jeff would be selling the beautiful home in which they both lived and moving somewhere where no one knew either of them. He was fortunate that Sara had insisted that Sierra take Sara's last name, and not his.

We'll have to start packing, he thought, smiling. Beneath him on the rug, Sierra's slender body trembled as her pussy swallowed the semen inside of it. An hour ago, she had been a pure, lost young woman. Now she was used, seeded, and owned by her own father, destined to become his wife and the mother of his children.

She had never been happier.

12