Daddy's Dungeon Bail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken lies there, humiliated and resigned, waiting to hear whether I'm going to allow him to masturbate in front of all these strangers, or if I'm going to send him away unsatisfied, as he deserves to be, and force him to all but run home, hide in his bedroom, and finish it himself. Which would get him in more trouble. And thus further humiliate him, further arousing him, putting him right back where he is now.

"You really want a blow job, don't you?"

"YES!" Ken shrieks out, "Please, Ma'am, may I please have such a great treat, Ma'am?" That unwarranted hopefulness returns to his girly shrieks.

"Certainly not from my whore! And don't even think about a higher life form, such as my slave-girl." I taunt him. I wait a few seconds and decide I've teased the idea enough. It's time to find out. "The only one who hasn't laughed at your disgusting little wee-wee is Miss Porter. If you want someone to make that tiny thing cum for you, I'd suggest you beg her rather well."

Ken blushes even deeper. He stiffens and turns his eyes away from Emily. He lies there, and it kind of looks like his blush is deepening.

Emily shirks. She steps back, glaring hard at me, her jaw hanging open in surprise. Slowly, she shakes her head no. But with his eyes turned away Ken doesn't see that. "Oh, you don't have to." I happily tell Emily. "I could care less if this dick-less filthy boy has to suffer or not. He knows he's not allowed to play with his wee-wee, so if he doesn't get it taken care of here, then he'll suffer. I won't!"

I stroke the slightly loose flesh of Ken's chest with the tip of my crop. "I guess you don't want to have a girl do it for you... you'd rather suffer a few more-"

"Miss Porter!" Ken shrieks out as his cock begins sliding into Paige's mouth for the most teasing stroke of the repertoire. His cry cuts me off. "Please, Miss Porter, will you please touch me-"

I snap the crop up with a powerful stroke, landing it square across his freshly spanked bottom. It's the whole reason I had my frat boys build this table so that whoever is on it lies with nothing supporting his or her bottom. To leave their bottom bare and fully accessible. For my whip, of course. Bottoms need frequent whippings.

"Bad boy!" I scold him. I see a look of puzzlement replace the look of revulsion that had been on Emily's face. "I said beg like the bitch you are, you sinful, filthy little boy!" I snap the whip up again, just as strongly. Ken screams. Paige keeps right on going, the straps holding Ken still for her - and holding his bottom still for my whip. "I've taught you better than that. If you want something here, you beg like the shameless bitch we both know you are. Go on, if you want relief, stop pretending you have even the tiniest shred of decency or shame, and beg, bitch!"

"Miss Porter," Ken cries out with utter desperation in his voice. "Please, Miss Porter, my teensy tiny little pee-pee hurts so bad right now, Ma'am. I can't stand the ache! Please, Miss Porter, I was such a good boy for you, wasn't I? Please! Will you please help me, Miss Porter? Will you please make me disgusting little pee-pee cum for me, Ma'am? Please! I've never had a blow job, Miss Porter. She's the only one to even kiss my filthy little thing, Miss Porter. I've wanted a blow job all my life, Miss Porter, but I know I'm never going to get one! No woman is ever going to do something so generous for me, especially not after she sees how tiny my thingy is, Ma'am. Please, Miss Porter, please? I don't care how you do it. Anything, Miss Porter. I know you don't want to suck my disgusting wee-wee, Miss Porter. I know it's so filthy you don't even want to touch it, Ma'am. Please, will you please make it cum so it will stop pounding so badly with its ache? I can't stand it! However you can touch it without puking from its filth is fine with me, just please, Miss Porter, please, will you please stop it from hurting me so badly, Ma'am?"

Emily glares at him, a mask of pure revulsion on her face. She says nothing, not ye or no, for a very tense moment. Tense because everyone is waiting to hear what she'll say. Will they get to see that show? Or will Ken have to be satisfied with the hole in my wall?

I put my hand tenderly on Emily's shoulder and give it a little squeeze. "You so don't have to." I tell her softly and nicely, "you don't even have to be here. You can go anytime you want to. We'll see that he gets what he's got coming, then send him home.

Emily stands there another long moment, still silent. Ken squirms and squeals desperate pleading moans. Emily asks me, in a very hushed voice, "he's really suffering, isn't he?" A single tear runs down Emily's cheek.

"In girl-terms, it would be like hanging right on the edge of a second, or even a third, climax and not being able to go over that cliff." I don't point out that's she's recently danced on the edge of that cliff, where she lasted about two seconds before plunging over it. I'm sure she remembers the agonizing ache right as she swelled to explode for that orgasm. I just don't remind her of that, letting her think that others don't know anything about it.

"It's... you're not recording this... or anything, are you?"

"I haven't brought in my camera." I evade, but Emily doesn't realize that I'm evading. It's true I'm not making a special 4K ultra high definition recording of it, as I did her solo show. But there are cameras in my apartment. Concealed security cameras that record every nook and crevasse of my apartment. Including one in the ceiling almost right above Ken. I didn't say I wasn't recording it. Besides, Emily should have read those model releases she signed. The second one told her there were cameras everywhere and they film everything, and I own all of their recordings, and no matter is done with them, she can't sue me. My lawyer wrote that one. I wouldn't put it online or anything, I really don't want to humiliate Emily publicly, and I never blackmail anyone, so she's safe. I only use them to entertain my close friends, in some cases, where the toy desires it - openly or not - I put them on a paysite, and I use them to ensure no one ever sues me for anything that happens in here. Or worse, tries to lie and claim something happened that didn't. They're good for keeping tabs on skanky whores, too.

"What do I... how would I... she's there..." Emily very quietly whispers.

Just as privately I tell her, "do whatever you want to do for him. That whore will get out of your way. It knows its place."

Emily stands there. She watches Paige take another teasing suck on his cock. It's good enough of a tease that it makes Ken shudder hard and screech another girly moan that's louder and more desperate. As Paige's lips leave his cock, it twitches a couple of times against her lips.

"You so owe me for this, dad," Emily says quietly, her voice disgusted, yet very firm. It tells me that Ken's true suffering hasn't begun yet. Emily is going to make him pay dearly. Very dearly. I suspect whatever house rules he has just vanished. And his credit cards just took a nice big hit - the kind of hit that will take him years to pay to pay off and leave Emily with a very complete new, and fashionable wardrobe.

Emily moves very slowly. Tentatively, reluctantly, she puts her hand flat on his pubes, lying it atop his bushy fur. She hesitantly closes her hand, wrapping her thumb and first finger around the fairly narrow shaft of his cock. She stands there, holding the base of his cock in her hand.

Ken's cock twitches the instant Emily's definitely feminine hand touches it with her silkiness. It keeps twitching.

Paige ignores Emily's hand. She simply adjusts her teases to keep her mouth above Emily's hand.

Emily moves slowly, stroking her hand tenderly up his shaft. As soon as her hand starts moving, Ken's hips snap up powerfully, moving every bit of the ¼" the straps allow them to. His cock snaps against her hand. Paige backs away. Ken screams the most hungry, most eager, most excited girly-high moan yet.

"The hell with it..." Emily mumbles under her breath. She turns to Ellie and stares hard into her eyes. "Roxanne had better never hear a word of this!" Then she turns and looks down into Ken's pitiful eyes. "You so totally owe me, dad."

"Yes, Miss Porter!" Ken screeches desperately. His urgent, pleading cry tells me he's dying to beg her more, to beg her to just stroke his cock a few more times, but that he knows better. "Anything you want, Ma'am! Anything, Ma'am!" I have to stop myself from laughing. It always amuses me how men will agree to anything, and forget every bit of decency and morality they used to have, the instant the little head starts doing the talking.

Emily leans over, slowly putting her head down towards his stiff, twitching cock. She stretches her mouth wide, but not the full-wide open I demand of my girls. It's plenty wider than needed for Ken, though. She takes the head of his cock into her mouth and gently closes her lips around it. She starts lowering her head a little more, taking his cock into her mouth.

Ken screams a very sweet and equally sweetly-agonized cry. Endless crisp shudders rack through his bound body as he lies immobile, his cock now fully at Emily's mercy. His hips snap hard, impulsively thrusting up to shove his cock into Emily's mouth. The straps keep those hips still, doing nothing more than making loud cracking noises as they test the straps. Straps that have never failed me, and they've had far stronger men than this accountant in them. Manly men. Strong men. Young men. Cute men. My kind of men.

Emily goes down until her lips lightly meet her hand, taking about three, maybe three and a half inches of his length into her mouth. It's most of his shortness. It's enough cock to fill her hot, wet mouth with it, but not so much as to press against her throat and gag her. I doubt he has enough to do much gagging.

Emily reverses her stoke, rising up fairly quickly until only the head is left in her mouth. She reverses again, picking up speed, her short strokes caressing his cock with her lips, and whatever of her mouth it's touching. Her tongue, I'm sure. I'm not so sure about anything else.

Ken screams the happiest and most urgent of erotic moans as Emily inexpertly sucks on his cock. She's doing it fast, hurrying him along the last little bit to climax. She keeps her hand on his cock, her fingers wrapped around him and stroking his shaft ahead of her full lips. Her long hair hangs down, partly blocking the view, as it dances around over his pubes. And I can see a good coat of slobbery spit on his shaft as it emerges from her lips. That tells me that she's not sucking very hard, if at all and that her lips are less than snugly tight against it.

It's an amateurish blow job. It's the kind of thing a very young woman, such as the barely-adult Emily, would give to her first boyfriend, maybe the second or third time she tried it in her life. The kind of thing that would absolutely thrill an equally-inexperienced young man with nothing to compare her abilities to. Or at least very little to compare them to, such as other blow jobs by equally unpracticed girls.

Everyone watches Emily's blow job. Andrea with a touch of embarrassment for Emily obvious inexpert skill. Markie (however he spells that!), Andrea's companion, seems to agree with Andrea's assessment of Emily's abilities. I have no doubt he's far more practiced at sucking cocks than Emily. Ellie's friend looks more envious as if he wished Emily might treat him to one. It makes me wonder if Ellie has done it for him. Then again, I really don't know how skillful Ellie is at it. I just know she's never asked for serious help, and I know of a few boys she's treated. Otherwise, just the usual girly-gossip between us. The rest look mostly surprised that Emily would suck her father's cock, and fairly disgusted by the idea. Although I can see Krystal watching intently enough that I know she's comparing Emily's technique to her own. It makes me wonder how experienced Krystal is at this. IS she trying to see how it's done? Or is she looking to see if Emily might know some trick she doesn't? If she really wants to learn, she should have watched Paige. I've trained my whore very slutty-well.

Emily might be very amateurish at it, but Ken doesn't know it. Emily is his first time, at least his first-time blow job. As far as he knows, Emily's the best cocksucker on Earth.

Emily's fully dressed, today with a loose-fitting cotton top on. And she's standing backward, leaning over from his shoulder to get her mouth to his shaft. It has her chest lying upside-down over his. Which has her blouse brushing over his bare stomach and pubes with every quick stroke. That doesn't let him forget that even though she's sucking him, she's got her clothes on, and he doesn't. It's a status symbol, a power thing. She doesn't have to let him see her body. He's not worthy of seeing such a beautiful sight. Every time her blouse brushes over his skin, it raises little goosebumps wherever it touches him.

There is one noticeable difference in the "backward" way Emily has positioned herself. It puts her tongue along the top side of his cock instead of the underside. It feels very slightly different that way, but not so much so that most men without ample experience would even notice it. And different doesn't mean lesser.

Ken barely lasts a minute. I'd guess he makes it by about five seconds. Certainly not more. When he does cum, it's hard to tell. His cock is already twitching crisply. He's already thrusting hard against the bonds. He can't squirm much, he's already wiggling as far and energetically as the bonds will allow. And he's already screaming the most impassioned of moans at full volume.

I hear something in his moans. At the same moment, I see Emily's eyes pop so wide open that I think they're in danger of falling out of her head. A fraction of a second later her face scrunches up tight in distaste. Now that is all I need to see to know Emily is tasting a mouthful. A very unwelcome mouthful. I guess she expected him to warn her so she could use her hand to milk the cum out of his shaft and avoid its taste. Oops. Never trust a very eager and horny guy. I thought all girls knew that!

She instantly slows up. Wincing hard, she goes on for about ten seconds before her head springs up. She makes it about halfway up before she gags hard. She coughs, gags again, then coughs and spits out a huge gob of cum and just as much spit. The whole mess lands on his stomach, just above his navel, and in a dense little knot of hairs. Emily gags again then spits twice more. By then, she doesn't have much more cum in her mouth to spit out. But she still has that look on her face, the disgusted, hard wincing, as if she just tasted the worst thing imaginable and can't get the taste out of her mouth.

I'm dead certain it's the first time Emily has ever gotten more than a hint of the moderately salty taste of sticky hot cum. I decide to take pity on her and show some mercy. I snap my fingers, "slave, fetch this girl a cup of tea so she can wash the hideous taste of this dirty little boy's filth from her mouth."

Emily steps back slightly from the table. Now her face looks purely disgusted and slightly nauseous. She stands, but slightly unsteady. She immediately averts her eyes not to see Ken lying there.

Ken lies there as the last droplets of cum weep from the tip of his sharply-dancing cock. He lies still, no longer testing the straps, trembling only very slightly. He pants hard and deep, each breath now a very pleased sigh of bliss. Otherwise, his body is loose, spent, and very relaxed.

Sophie is back with the serving platter. Smart girl. She kneels and serves Emily a cup. It's steaming hot, as tea should be served. That doesn't stop Emily. The girl guzzles it. Sophie smirks, says nothing, and serves Emily another. At least Emily doesn't guzzle this one. With his eyes closed, Ken misses her guzzling that cup.

It doesn't take long. Maybe half a minute tops. Ken's cock quickly softens, shriveling up to around two floppy inches, even as the very last of his cream is still sticking to the tip of his cock and sparkling with its wetness.

I swat Ken's face lightly. It's just enough of a slap on his cheek to get his attention. As soon as he feels my petite hand stinging his face, his eyes spring open to the sight of Emily sipping the second cup of tea. "You rude little boy!" I scold him, "Is there no end to your shameful ways? Miss Porter just gave you a wonderful and very special gift. Wasn't that so undeservingly kind of her? What do good little boys say to nice ladies who give them gifts?"

"Thank you, Miss Porter," Ken begins. His voice is now full of shame, but also just as much glee and appreciation. "thank you very much for sucking my filthy little pee-pee for me, Ma'am. That was my first-ever blow job, Miss Porter, and it was far better than I hoped they would be. It felt incredible, Ma'am. I appreciate you giving me such a good blow job, Miss Porter. You're too kind, Ma'am."

Emily shirks back another half step as he thanks her. I'm sure a thank you was the last thing she wanted. For her, it just reminds her of what she's done. Something she is already trying hard to forget and pretend never happened.

I take pity on her. I take Emily and my guests to the living room, where I have Sophie serve us another round of tea. Only then do I send Sophie back to unlock Ken, instructing her to bring him here - leashed - once he's off that table.

It doesn't take Sophie long. Soon she's back with Ken. And now Ken's baby blue collar is attached to a matching leash. Sophie has him kneel down facing everyone. She stands beside the naked man, his tiny cock hanging limp and spent between his spread thighs, holding his leash.

"Emily, you don't have to do anything you aren't willing to do. Ever." I tell her with a reassuring certainty in my voice.

Then I turn to the nude, kneeling Ken. "You, naughty little boy, on the other hand, will behave that obscene little bottom of yours!" I say very sternly. "From now on, you will show your far-too-kind daughter the respect she deserves as a much higher life form. In case you really are dumber than my goldfish, which you seem to be, let me tell you - she did not want to suck that comical dick of yours. She only did it because she pitied you and wanted to end the misery you deserved to bask in. You will never speak of it again. You will never even remotely hint to her that you want any kind of womanly attention from her! Try to remember, even though she's an actual lady, not a filthy little peasant bitch like you, she's still your daughter! Remember your place. You will take whatever you get, and like it."

I can see the relief on Emily's face. She thinks, correctly, that Ken will obey my instructions, and thus she won't have to hear about sucking his cock, or him wanting anything else from her.

"Next time I catch you abusing that filthy little wee-wee of yours, you will wish I only punish you as I just did. You must behave! You will not abuse yourself. If you just can't stand the ache another second, you have to ask me to supervise you so you don't get carried away. If I'm not available, and that means after you've tried really hard to get in touch with me, you may ask Miss Porter to supervise you. I have no clue if she'd be willing to, it is an especially revolting sight to have to watch. But you may ask her, once, to supervise you. Politely. Humbly. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

I have Sophie hand the leash to Emily. Once it's in Emily's hand, I tell her "This repulsive little boy is now in your care." Then I quickly turn to Ken and tell him, "I'm done with your worthless flabby bottom for now. You will stay put, and stay silent. You will obey Miss Porter now. Just wait there until she sees fit to give you clothes and take your disgusting butt to filthy up her home."

1...345678