Daddy's Experiment

Story Info
Sissy submits to dark social experiment.
2.7k words
4.2
14.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sjen451
Sjen451
186 Followers

Years ago, a psychological study was conducted where people would be asked to shock a stranger if they answered questions incorrectly. The study revealed that most people were willing to continue administering shocks to the stranger, even after he begged for the experiment to end.

My Daddy is a bit of a social scientist himself, so he decided to try a similar type of experiment with me. He bought a fuck machine and he strapped me to a padded table on my back with my knees restrained to my chest and my hole exposed to the machine. A wide leather strap wrapped around my little 22" waist, securing me tightly to the table. A second strap ran across my thighs, just below my knees, holding my legs up to my chest. My neck and arms were not restrained.

He synced the machine to a Pay website where subscribers could control the speed, the depth, and even the size of my penetration. He utilized an inflatable dildo capable of expanding from a comfortable 9 inches with a 2" girth, to a max size of 11 inches long with a 3 1/2" girth.

Two monitors were placed over my head. One monitor showed me my own exposed ass, with the end of the lubed dildo pressed slightly into my hole. The other monitor was meant to show me the subscriber, so I can see their face the entire time they are controlling the fuck machine.

Subscribers were allowed to select the controls based on the amount of money they contributed. $10 allowed them to start the machine and adjust the thrust depth from half-stroke to full-stroke. I found this setting gave me a steady stream of sissygasms, causing me to constantly leak from my cage as the machine gently fucked my ass. I enjoyed the ability to stare into the subscriber's eyes as he activated the machine and gave me my anal orgasms. I could talk to him, and he could talk to me during his paid session. The subscriber had 3 views of me from 3 cameras. One showed my ass being penetrated, one was a view of my entire body strapped down on the table, and one was just a close up of my face so the subscriber and I could share an intimate dialogue while he controlled my penetration.

For $100 the subscriber gained control of the depth and the speed, and they could increase it to as high as five thrust per second. This setting turned my hole to jelly with the nonstop quick, full thrusts, but was still pleasurable. I moaned and whined a lot at this setting. I felt a need to grip my ass cheeks with my hands as the machine worked my hole at full speed. I could see the subscriber's face on the monitor getting more and more excited the faster he sped up the machine. The dialogue got more aggressive as well, and I regularly found myself repeating things back to him he wants me to say, such as how much I like it, how I enjoy being fucked, or that I'm his helpless little whore.

Phrases that turn me on and excites the subscriber.

If this did not satisfy the subscriber, for $1000 they were given access to the pressure tank connected to the inflatable dildo and they could expand it fully to the 11 inch, 3 1/2" girth. The machine had no failsafe shut down system. This was intentional, as part of the experiment. Whatever the highest thrust selected, whatever the highest speed, and the highest inflation selected, that setting remained permanent. The subscriber did not have an ability to lower a setting back down. Each session was for 30 minutes and could only be stopped by the expiration of that time.

The first time a subscriber paid $1,000 I was not prepared for it. The dildo quickly expanded and I was left moaning helplessly as the machine fucked me at max depth, 5 strokes per second, at 3 1/2" wide. I couldn't even grip my ass at this rate. My hands simply flailed limp and uncontrolled at my sides. It was intense, painful, but also amazing.

Daddy made me perform six sessions a day, administering care, and lube between each session.

At the end of the day we would review the recordings and the data we had collected.

After the first day of experiments, I quickly learned very few subscribers who clicked on the link to control my penetration were willing to keep me at the lowest setting. Nearly all spent at least $100 after only a few minutes at the pleasurable lower setting.

I could see the lust and the excitement in their faces at the start of the session. But many of their expressions eventually changed to frustration or boredom. Resulting in nearly half the subscribers deciding at some point during their first or second session to spend $1000. And once they'd expanded the dildo to its max size, with max speed and depth, I had no choice but to scream out loudly in pain, with tears streaming down my face, tugging against my restraints to no avail. As I endured their torment I watched their demeanors all change to that of lustful dominance and sadistic ecstasy.

Despite them very clearly deriving pleasure from this, most of the time they showed some degree of remorse after a bit, (possibly post-ejaculation) and would ask over the Webcam if they could please reduce the setting. But they could not. I remained at that highest setting until the 30 minutes had expired.

Something interesting happened after the first week or two of testing. We found we had garnered several regulars, paying $1000 once again for another session. After seeing me pummeled helplessness for the duration of their fist session, they wanted to see it again. Only this time, they all chose to ramp it up to the max setting immediately, to ensure I receive the full penetration available for the entire 30 minute session. It appeared that simply having control of fucking me was no longer enough for them to have a strong orgasm. They all had an overwhelming need to cause me pain; to see and hear me cry out while under their control.

Daddy conducted this test five days a week, six sessions a day, for over a month. By the end of this time, I still moaned and whimpered, but I no longer cried out as the full girth and hi speed dildo machine penetrated my now constantly gaped hole. As a result, we saw a decrease in regular subscribers by the end of the experiment.

For a month after the final session, we meticulously reviewed the data. I replayed the recordings of each man's expressions, and how they altered based on what they were doing to me, and on how many sessions they had used me for. We found that when most men (who are at least interested in clicking on this sort of thing), first realize they are in control and are free to provide pleasure or pain to the submissive person, the great majority ultimately chose to provide pain in order to derive their own personal pleasure.

Based on this, it can be ascertained that those who would choose to serve a "Daddy" role with a submissive sissy are extremely likely to derive more pleasure by harming the sissy than by pleasing it.

But Daddy still needed more answers.

He needed to conduct one final experiment, to see just how far these "Daddies" would go. He sent an email advising he's adding a limited-time special session for the regular $1,000 subscribers. Daddy shared an image of a large, rigid, hard rubber, deeply ribbed, dildo measuring 12 inches in length and 4 1/2 inches in girth. Something sure to stretch me beyond anything I may be capable of.

But this special session came with a special price, for he was only going to offer it for one week at $5,000 for a single 30 minute session.

To my dismay (and dread), five of our regular subscribers signed up for this offer.

I was placed on the table once again with my knees bent up to my chest and I was secured in place. Daddy installed the new dildo onto the machine I was lubed up. Then the first session began with a man appearing on the screen who I had watched pleasure himself many times to the sights and sounds of my anal suffering. This time he wore a different demeanor. As did Daddy. And as did I, because none of us knew what exactly was going to happen.

This monstrous dildo may split me open at the first thrust. I may not be able to handle it. I have no idea. I'm scared but I have no choice. He's paid good money to participate and so the experiment will continue.

The machine turns on as payment is received, and slowly it thrusts forward into me. Creeping farther and farther into me, not stopping. Maintaining the slow push. It feels as if it's stretching my hole apart as it enters. I feel the first rib of the hard rubber squeezing tightly against my interior walls as it fills any space that exists between my thighs. It's not a matter of how wide my hole can stretch open. At 5'4", 120 pounds, it's a matter of whether this enormous hunk of solid rubber can physically fit into my pelvic cavity at all.

This doesn't matter to the machine though. Its powerful hydraulics continue to push into me farther and farther, and I realize the depth setting must already adjusted to max as it continues pushing deeper until it is fully inside me, pressing against the strap around my waist, squishing all my insides up and out of the way, nearly knocking the wind out of me in the process. I struggle to catch my breath as I cry out in agony. Tears stream down my cheeks and I plead, "Please, please don't."

Again I repeat, "Please, don't sir. Ow! Please stop."

My pleas only seem to serve to ensure he will continue, because this is what he wanted. This is what he was missing. I was giving him exactly what he needed to be satisfied. I could see it on his face. Glaring at me as an object set to provide him with the pleasure he craves.

I saw on the other monitor now it was entirely inside of me, and only the steel shaft of the armature was visible outside of my body.

Then, slowly, it began to pull away. The pain was equally as intense as it slowly pulled itself from me, tugging my body down on the table as it withdrew, creating an audible pop, as each rib came out from me until finally, it was fully removed.

I caught my breath, but only long enough for the next slow mechanical thrust to begin. The pain returns, never-ending. I see the lust in the subscriber's eyes as he watches me endure this for more and more thrusts. Slowly in and slowly out. Slow and painful, in and out. I try my best to catch my breath, and I stop wasting it trying to plead with him to end this. This is what he wants to do. This is what Daddy is allowing him to do. This is what I'm here for. They are using me as I am meant to be used. I need to accept this. I squeeze my eyes tightly closed and I go quiet with this new acceptance.

And not long after my silence begins the machine picks up speed. My cries begin once more as I feel the thrusting increased to at least one thrust per second, pushing my body forward and back on the table as it continues to penetrate me in and out, in and out, in and out. My belly bulges under the strap with each insertion.

I have no control. I have no control of my tears. My hands dangling off the table. I have no control my hole being wrecked by this unknown stranger. I have no control of my life. I am the sex slave and they are using me for my purpose. As I continue to be raped by this machine, and by this stranger, this man somewhere else in the world, I begin to feel satisfied. I begin to feel content. I am in pain. I am giving him a pleasure he cannot get anywhere else from anyone else. And Daddy is conducting his experiment with success and getting paid well for my efforts. Everyone is happy I should be happy. I'm doing my job. I'm doing it correctly. I'm a good slut. I tell myself over and over as I'm forcefully violated. I am a good slut. Thank you, thank you sir. Thank you daddy. Thank you for doing this to me.

Then the machine withdraws one last time and I hear it come to a stop. My session is over, it's complete. I am released from my bonds, but I cannot move. My hole cannot close. I cannot feel it. It's just a pain deep within me. Inside my entire torso, my abdomen, my ass. All just a numbing pain as I lie there helpless to move.

The subscriber logs off and I lie there as daddy informs me, "That is all for today. We go again tomorrow. Let's see what the next man wants to do."

Cold shivers runs down my spine. I know tomorrow I have to endure it all over again, and the day after, and after that. And yet I look forward to it. I did a great job, Daddy said so. I feel like I've done something amazing I've never achieved before, and I get to do it again. I get to continue to prove my value, my worth. I am a good whore. I am a good slut. They know this now. They reward me for this.

Daddy administers first aid to my asshole and easily lifts my petite frame off the table and places me in a wheelchair he brought into the room. Having a wheelchair ready makes me suspect Daddy expected this sort of trauma. He wheels me to the bathroom where he showers me and then places me in bed to rest.

I lie in bed for hours thinking about what I'd just been through and the more I thought about it the more I enjoyed it. The more I look forward to tomorrow.

I tried to clench my butt to try to move my hole. It hurts so bad but I have to try to tighten it up, even if by a little, so that tomorrow the subscriber is also pleased with the results I give him. He needs to dominate me, he needs to cum to my humiliation and suffering. He needs to orgasm. And he needs to make me feel the same pain I felt today in order to do that.

Unknown to me, Daddy finishes writing up his work notes that night in the other room:

"A sissy proves it is a creature of unrelenting effeminate, submissive lust. A desire to bring sexual gratification to others, so strong that even to most extreme forms of degradation and physical harm only serve to increase the sissy's desire. My recent research has shown direct physical contact by the dominant person is not required for the sissy to feel fulfilled in its duties.

After 6 weeks of non-stop rape, I then forced the sissy to rewatch the videos of every man who used the sissy for their own sexual gratification. Where a normal person would experience extreme signs of PTSD and emotional trauma from this assignment the sissy seemed completely unfazed. In fact, the sissy showed strong signs of sexual arousal while reviewing the faces of the men as they were administering the abuse.

Considering the value this offers, it is my determination that the State should actively identify those with internet activity suggestive of having submissive, sissy traits, round them up and put them through mandatory psychological retraining, and be put to work for the State.

They are meant to serve as feminine sex slaves to better our society by lowering stress and providing sexual release to dominant, aggressive individuals who otherwise may perform acts of violence on the general public. Sissies can serve to lower acts of aggression towards others in places like prisons, common workplaces, drinking establishments, and even military bases.

They need to be stripped of all rights, physically augmented to be more sexually alluring, and placed into perpetual sexual servitude."

Sjen451
Sjen451
186 Followers