Daddy's For The Week Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad's ability to stay so calm as his cock was buried deep within his only daughter was kind of impressive. He bit his lip and continued thrusting all he had with every pump.

"What's that noise?" Mum queried as my eyes shot open.

"Noise?" Dad questioned as he stared at me, hand tightening over my mouth even more, and continued to thrust hard into me, the slapping of his pubic bone on my soaking pussy echoing through the room.

"Something odd with the phone line by the sounds..." She surmised before continuing her chat.

I swung my hand over to mute the phone before ripping my dad's arm off me to pull off my small tank top and free my heaving breasts.

"Baby..." Dad groaned as his large mitts squeezed them with aggression.

"Where do you want to cum baby? Inside this tight pussy?" I moaned whilst grinding my hips down to meet his thrusts.

"I'm a good little slut....I can take it..." I purred as his strong hands left my tits to brace himself behind my head, stopping to unmute the phone on the way past.

"Aw well good on you guys for making the most of the situation!" he cheerily exclaimed before narrowing his eyes back on the prey beneath him, this time silencing me with his mouth.

I moaned as softly as I could into his lips as I felt my orgasm nearing, but Dad beat me to it.

He lost control and an overwhelming warmth erupted inside of me as I was filled to the brim with his cum.

He fell hard against me, the feeling of being trapped beneath him made me smile from ear to ear and I popped his earlobe into my mouth to feel even more of him swim inside my body.

"Well I better let you go....we just got a food delivery and Jay is starving!"

"OK Junie, I'll talk to you soon, try not to have too much fun without me!" He joked.

"You too!"

The phone clicked off and we lay there together for a few minutes, absolutely exhausted and holding each other's bodies close, savoring the feeling of our first time together.

"I love you, Daddy..."

He didn't say a word, just stared longingly into the face of his little girl who was currently leaking his warm cum all over the bed before placing a passionate kiss on my awaiting mouth.

We were disrupted by a sharp knock at the door.

"Luggage!"

"All good to leave it right there, we will grab it!" He yelled back, rolling off me.

"You grab that, and then meet me in the showers for round 2?"

12