Merry Christmas Daddy

Story Info
Stress relief from studying for exams leads to holiday fun.
6.8k words
4.68
53.1k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18.

For you, Daddy. Merry Christmas, love your baby girl.

Allison Marsh was laying on the small bed of the dorm room she shared with her college roommate, Lisa. Lisa had left the day before, but Allison still had another few days before her classes wrapped up and she was able to go home to spend the holidays with her family. She was looking forward to seeing her parents. She was an only child and had always been close with her mom and Dad. Sara and Will had worked hard to ensure that Allison had been loved and cared for and given the best opportunities in life. She had inherited Sara's height, and shape, standing at 5'3 and weighing in at about 120lbs, give or take. But whereas Sara was fair, with blonde hair and blue eyes, Allison took after her father for colouring. Her hair, which fell nearly to the middle of her back, was raven black and her eyes a beautiful green. She had been popular with the boys in high school, but of course she would be, being slim and athletic with cute perky little B cups, and a hell of an ass. The problem with that, however, was that her father, Will, was a police officer. So of course, that scared most of the boys off. Now, Allison was no angel, and when she left for college that fall, she had not left a virgin, but most of her sexual experience did come after she had moved away from home, and the threat of the 'cop dad' was gone.

On this night, Allison had done as much studying as her brain would allow. She tossed her books aside and found herself laying on her bed scrolling her phone and feeling like hooking up. She checked the time, and sighed knowing that it was too late to call a hook up, so she decided she may as well do it herself. She had stumbled upon a chat site a few weeks back, and realized that she enjoyed role play, and even sometimes a quick bout of phone sex if she found herself alone in her room. She sat up on her bed, dressed in just a little black cropped tank top and panties, and pulled her laptop over. She brought up the chat site and signed in as 18F4Fun and spent a minute looking at the gifs and messages on the main chat before bringing up the username list. She scrolled through, and one name caught her eye. CuriousDDY4Slut. She had recently discovered that she was very into calling a man Daddy as he brought her to orgasm. She hadn't really thought much about it and had certainly never had a thing for her own Dad growing up. Though he was very handsome, 6'2 and broad, black hair and green eyes, a beard that had a little salt and pepper in it now. Most of her female friends had referred to him as a DILF, and she was a little proud of that.

'Hi, Daddy.' She sent him. '18-year-old slut here, looking for some fun.'

'Hi, baby girl.' He sent back a few moments later. '43-year-old Daddy, loves to have fun.'

'And you are ok with me being 18?'

'I am...'

'That's very naughty, Daddy...' She sent him with a wink.

'Tell me about you, baby.'

'Well, I am 5'3 and 120lbs, long black hair green eyes, b cups. What about you, Daddy?'

'You sound gorgeous. I am 6'0, 220lbs, dark hair green eyes, beard. 7inches.'

'Oh my, Daddy. You sound delicious.' She sent him. She got herself comfortable on the bed, laying back against her pillows and pulling the laptop on her legs. They went through the initial small talk - he was married but the sex was pretty much nonexistent, so he had turned to role playing and chatting online. She explained that she was finishing up at collage, a couple of exams left to go and needed a break from studying and wanted to get off. She didn't ask any questions about his wife, or his home life, nor did he.

They agreed on a Daddy/Daughter role play, setting up a scenario of them already having been together before, but had been separated while she was away at college and would finally be seeing each other over the holidays.

'What should I call you?' He sent her.

'My name is Allie.'

'Similar to my actual daughter's name, but that's ok. Allie -- cute. I like it.' The role play was hot, and it did the trick. Over the next hour or so she got off a few times, and he told her he did as well.

'This was fun, you are a skilled role player, would you want to do this again sometime?' He asked after they had finished.

'I would love too...Are you open to exchanging numbers? Or do you just chat here?'

'We can exchange numbers. Obviously, I do have to be careful, but yes.' He gave her his number, and she paused for a minute. The area code was the same as her own. She rolled her eyes, telling herself that it was a big city, and it didn't mean anything. She added his number to her phone, and sent him a text so he had hers, letting him know she had sighed out of the site, but looked forward to chatting to him again. She shut down her laptop, and cleaned up before crawling into bed and sleeping better than she had in quite some time.

Her exam was early the next morning, and she thought it went well. When she finished, she found herself at a TexMex place across from the campus for lunch. She ordered, and while she waited for her food, she called her mom.

"Hey Sweetie, how was the exam?" Sara asked.

"I think it went well. One more to go."

"Your father and I can't wait to get you home for awhile." Sara said. "Dad will pick you up at the airport, I have to work of course."

"He isn't going to pick me up in the patrol car, is he?" Allison laughed.

"I will tell him not too." Sara chuckled.

"Getting along ok with Lisa being gone already? I suppose you have a boy over every night."

"Mother, I am not a slut." Allison says. "Getting along fine without Lisa. It's nice to have the room to myself, I can study in peace."

"Good. I will let your father know. He was worried about you being all alone."

"Tell him I am fine, not to worry." Allison laughs. "My food is here, I am going to eat, and then get back to studying. See you in a couple of days."

"Love you." Sara says. "Make good choices."

"Always. Love you too."

Later that evening she was back laying in her bed studying when her phone lit up beside her. She looked at the screen and saw that it was a text from 'CuriousDDY' which is what she had saved him in her phone as.

'Hey, Allie. I hope you have been a good girl today...just wanted to let you know I have been thinking about how hot that role play was last night all day and am currently rock hard.'

She bit her lip, putting her books aside and getting comfy on the bed, dressed much the same as the night before in just a pair of panties and a tank top.

'Hi, Daddy. I'm always a good girl.' She sent him back with an angel face emoji. 'Nice to know you are hard for me though, now I am getting a little wet thinking about you sitting there with a hard on.'

'Oh yea? And what is my good girl wearing for her Daddy tonight?'

She debated what she should do and decided fuck it. She snapped a picture of her from her shoulders to mid thigh, making sure there was nothing that could identify who she was in the picture, just in case the guy was a psycho.

'This...' She says to him, before sending him the picture.

'God damn, that's a hot little body.' He sent back, followed by a picture of just his boxers, his dick visibly hard in them. They chatted back and forth, not a role play per say, just talking about what they would do to each other if they were together. It was highly sexual and had a few other pictures in there as well. One of her tits, her shirt pulled just up over them, and one of her smooth, wet little pussy, and of course, his dick hard and ready to fuck her. When they finished, they said goodnight and she went to sleep happy and satisfied again.

Her last exam was in the afternoon the next day, and she was officially finished for the semester. She went out with a couple of friends to celebrate and ended up meeting up with a guy she had messed around with on a few occasions. Her heart wasn't in it. She couldn't get her mind off the man that had brought her to orgasm with his words for the last couple of nights. She settled on just giving the guy a blow job and was back in her dorm room alone by 11pm.

'Hey, Daddy...hope it isn't too late for me to be texting you. I can not stop thinking about last night, and how hard you were for me.' She sent to him and started to rub her pussy. There was no response, so she figured he must be busy, but that didn't stop her imagination. She lay there in her bed, completely naked and brought herself to orgasm with her fingers while thinking about her mystery Daddy.

The next morning, she was up early to catch her flight home. She had just gotten into the cab to the airport when her phone beeped.

'Sorry I missed you last night, baby girl. I do hope you were able to find some relief before bed...'

'It's ok, Daddy. I did find relief...just about to head home for the holidays!'

'Well, be safe, and I hope we can chat again soon...'

'Text me anytime, Daddy.' She sent him with a wink. She closed the message thread and brought up her iMessage thread with her father.

'Please don't pick me up in the patrol car. Flights on time, see you soon.'

'Love you, see you soon.' He sent back. The flight was quick, and when she walked into arrivals, her dad was standing waiting.

"Dad!" She called, grinning as she ran to give him a hug.

"Allison! Oh, it is so good to see you, sweetheart!" He says, holding her tight, before pulling back to look down at her. "You look older, more sophisticated."

"Well, I am a college girl now, Daddy." She grinned, and then thought about the fact that she hadn't called her father Daddy in years, and now the mystery man from chat was in her head. As they waited for her bags, Will asked Allison about her exams, and her trip, the usual conversation. She made the small talk back, and smiled at her dad as they spoke, and caught up on everything that had happened in the last few months. She checked her phone occasionally but nothing from her new friend. When they got home, she put her things away in her old bedroom, and dumped her dirty laundry in the hamper. That first evening home was filled with a lot of laughter, and a lot of catching up with Sara and Will.

"Well, I am going to call it a night. I have to be up and out the door early in the morning for work." Sara says around 10.

"Ok, Mom." Allison said. "I will probably turn in soon as well, but it is nice knowing I don't have to get up for class in the morning."

"Don't lay in bed all day and do nothing. Your father is off tomorrow, so make sure to spend some time with him as well."

"I will." Allison laughed. Sara went off upstairs to bed, leaving Allison and Will on the couch together.

"Christmas Movie?" Will asked, looking over at her.

"Of course." She grinned. He got Christmas Vacation, their favourite, started. Sara had never seen the humor in it, so it was kind of Allison and Will's thing to watch it together. She lay back on the couch as she had done every year for as long as they had been watching the movie and put her feet in his lap. His hands rested on her legs, and she wiggled her toes. He rolled his eyes and started rubbing her calves like she liked. He had been doing it for years, but for some reason it felt different to her tonight. She peaked at him and saw that he was concentrating on the movie. It was like she was seeing her father in a whole new light, and she could see why it was that her friends had always referred to him as a DILF. Since she had been away, his beard had turned a little more salt than pepper, and it was a very sexy look. As his hands worked her calves, she found herself getting turned on, and wanting his hands to move higher. She licked her lips as she watched his hands on her, and she couldn't take it anymore. Her clit was throbbing, and her nipples so hard that even the fabric of her thin t-shirt was making her want to moan as it rubbed against them.

"Actually, Daddy." She said, not realizing she had used that name again. "I am really tired. I think I am just going to head to bed."

"Ok, sweetheart." Will said, getting the remote to turn off the TV. "We can finish tomorrow. Go get some rest." She got off the couch and walked to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water before heading upstairs to her bedroom. She noticed her dad's work phone on the counter, remembering that she would be home alone with him all the next day. He usually had his work phone turned off when he finally got a day off.

"Goodnight!" She called as she went up the stairs. She closed her bedroom door, slipped off her PJ pants and slipped into bed in just the t-shirt and panties. She listened until she heard her dad moving around, and then settling back and turning on a movie.

"What the fuck..." She whispers to herself. There was no way she was suddenly hot for her own father. This was just because she was thinking about her CuriousDDY from chat. She brought up his message thread and read back through some of their conversation and looked at the couple of dick pics he sent. As her hand slipped into her panties, and her fingers brushed over her clit, a new message arrived from him.

'Hope I am not interrupting family time...'

'Not at all, I am actually in bed feeling naughty...'

'Good girl.'

'Are you alone, Daddy?'

'I am. The house is quiet, everyone else is asleep.'

'I want you; I wish you were here right now.' She slipped her panties off, and spread her legs, pulling the t-shirt up. She sent a short video of her fingers working her clit and moaning softly, making sure not to get her face in the shot.

'That smooth little pussy of yours looks so delicious, baby girl. So tight and wet for your Daddy...'

She moaned softly before sending him another short video of two of her fingers sliding in and out.

'Such a good girl. You have Daddy rock hard already.' He sent her, followed by a video of him stroking himself.

'Do you think you could get away with phone sex? I know you aren't alone there, and neither am I, but we could whisper...' She sends.

'I don't think I can at the moment baby girl. But I promise I will find some time that we can do that soon ok?'

'That's ok, Daddy.' She sends. 'Can you type to me? Tell me how you want to fuck me right now?'

'I can do that for you. Just lay back and read, baby girl. Don't worry about responding.'

'Ok.'

'Imagine me walking into your room after everyone else is asleep. Seeing you laying there playing with that pretty little pussy. I would stand there a moment watching you, as you made yourself feel good.' As she read, she imagined what he was saying, but she was picturing her own father walking into her bedroom. 'Once I had watched for awhile, I would crawl between your thighs and start devouring that little 18-year-old pussy. My tongue sliding through your lips, parting them on my way to that hard little clit. Swirling my tongue around it, sucking it, before using my fingers to part you and fucking you with my tongue. I wouldn't stop until you were begging me too. I want to taste every one of your orgasms before I move up to slide my hard cock into you, looking down into your eyes as I filled you.'

"Fuuuuck." She moaned softly out loud, closing her eyes and seeing her father above her, as she pushed her fingers in and out of her tight, soaking wet pussy.

'I think my little baby girl needs it hard tonight, so I would start pumping into you hard and fast, my hands holding yours above your head so your back arches, and those perfect little titties are bouncing for me. I would tell you how beautiful Daddy thinks you are, and how much he loves your tight little pussy. I want to feel you cum on this thick cock before I empty my cum deep inside you.' She gasped, and came hard, biting her lip to keep from moaning out too loud as she did, still picturing her own father doing these things to her.

'Fuck, Daddy. I came so hard.'

'Good girl.' He sent. 'I am close...would you like a video of me cumming for you, Allie?'

'Oh yes please, Daddy.' She replied. A few minutes later she received the video. She pressed play, and watched as he stood over the sink, stroking his dick until he spilled his load in the basin. He grunted as he came, rope after rope shooting into the sink. When he finished, the phone was pulled back, and she got a view of the vanity as he turned the video off. She gasped, and sat up, playing it again, skipping to the end.

"Oh no...no no no." She says, as she paused the video, looking at the Christmas décor in the corner. It was a charger plate, containing the little Christmas village they had been putting in the downstairs bathroom for as long as she could remember. She could chalk it up to a coincidence, but the Christmas tree in the village was missing the top, just like the one they still put out, as tradition, even though the tree was broken. When she had been a kid, she had knocked the tree off the counter and broke the top off and tried to glue it back together before anyone noticed.

'That was a big load, baby girl. You had Daddy so worked up.' He sent.

'Thanks for the video.' She sent, not wanting to alarm him. 'Goodnight, Daddy.'

'Goodnight, baby girl.' She watched the video again, and then put her phone down, feeling sick to her stomach, but her mind was also racing. Could it be? Had she been getting off with her own father for the last week? She thought back to the description he had given of what he looked like. It checked out. And her name being like his daughters. Allie, Allison. He had never called her Allie. In fact, both he and Sara had gone out of their way to ensure that no one had called her Allie. She heard her father coming up the stairs, and going into his bedroom, closing the door behind him. She waited until she figured he was asleep and snuck down to the bathroom just to be sure. There it was, the same Christmas village, same broken tree.

"Oh, my fucking god." She gasps, looking at herself in the mirror. She had just watched her own father cum. She had shown him her body, and she had seen his cock. This was so wrong. Why was she suddenly so turned on again? When she walked back out to go upstairs, she noticed his work phone was moved, and plugged into a charger on the console table before heading up the steps now. He must use that phone to talk to her. She picked it up, and powered it on, waiting for it to turn on. When it did, she immediately opened the messages. There was no record of their conversations. She clicked on the edit button at the top of the messages and selected 'recently deleted' there they all were. Either he didn't know that the iPhone kept deleted messages for so long, or he was keeping them on purpose to read and get off too later. He had her saved as 'Allie - Forensics' She quickly shut the phone down again, and went up to bed. She tossed and turned, wondering how she was going to break the news to him. Surely this couldn't go on, it was wrong on so many levels. Eventually she fell into a fitful sleep.

In the morning, she took her time making her way downstairs. She had no idea how she was going to face her father. When she did walk down, he was leaning over the kitchen counter sending a message on his work phone. He hadn't noticed her, and she felt her own phone vibrate in the back pocket of her jeans. She took it out, and sure enough it was a message from CuriousDDY.

'I had a lot of fun last night, I am home alone with my daughter all day wishing it was you and that we could get up to some fun. She will probably head out with some of her old friends later, so if you are able to sneak away, I would love to hear you moan for me, baby girl.' She left the message on read and walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Allison. Sleep ok?" Will asked, pocketing his work phone when she came in.

"Ah...no. I tossed and turned a fair bit." She says, as she moved to the coffee pot. "Did you...sleep ok?"

12