Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remembered that he had a big screen TV in his bedroom and often watched a movie before going to sleep. I smiled. Perfect.

***

Ten minute into my walk to the park, the picture of Brenda standing naked came to mind. She was beautiful beyond words. Those beautiful legs leading up to her shaved pussy. Her flat stomach with those amazing D's gently swaying as she dried her hair. My cock stirred with that vision in my head.

'No! No! You can't think about her like that. She's your daughter. Wrong! Wrong! Stop it.

That didn't stop the thoughts. I imagined my cock sliding up in that tight pussy, my hands caressing those D's. Lifting them and thumbing her nipples. Hearing her moans of pleasure as I sucked them. Kissing my way down to her shaved pussy, seeing her pussy lips filled with blood. Touching her clit with the tip of my tongue and hearing her cry out my name as her orgasm swept over her.

'You can never go there. She would hate you if she knew what you're thinking.

Even after finishing my run I still had a half boner. I knew this was going to be a difficult time for me. I would be looking at her every day with these thoughts and never be able to carry them to any end. Maybe, just maybe, they'll stop with time.

By the time I got back to the house, I had myself under control. She was standing there with her back to me wearing her usual t shirt and panties. My eyes immediately went to her ass. She heard me and turned around. I hoped she didn't catch me looking.

"Hi Daddy. Have a nice run?"

"Yeah, I took the long route today."

She walked up to me and put both arms around my neck and mashed her D's against my chest. She kissed me on the cheek. I kept her from pushing against my cock by bending over a little.

"Eeww, Daddy. You're all sweaty. Go take your shower. Breakfast is almost ready."

I stepped into the shower and just stood there letting the hot water flow over me. After shampooing my hair, I hit the trickle valve and grabbed the body wash. I worked my way down, avoiding my cock. Mostly because it was at full mast. Finally, I squirted a dollop of body wash in my hand and wrapped it around my cock.

Most of the blood in my head had left and I slowly started stroking. Of course, the image of Brenda standing there was in my mind. In seconds, I was imagining my cock deep in her pussy, rushing to fill her with my cum.

"Take my cum, honey. Take Daddy's cum in your virgin pussy."

I had to clench my jaw to keep from howling as my orgasm swept over me. I slumped back against the shower wall, fully spent and ashamed at my behavior. I was a horrible example of a father, thinking of my daughter with my cock in my hand.

***

A thought came to me as I fixed Daddy's plate.

'I wonder if he's thinking of me while he's washing his dick.'

I had to find out. As I got close to the bathroom, I could hear the shower running. I put my ear to the door and I heard it.

'Take Daddy's cum in your virgin pussy'

My mouth fell open and I quickly walked away. I had to smile. My plan was way ahead of schedule. I had him right where I wanted him. My plan would be to put a little more pressure on him.

We finished eating and I poured him a cup of coffee.

"Get yourself outta my kitchen while I clean up."

He looked at me, smiled and left with his cup.

I finished cleaning up and stood in front of him.

"It's a warm morning. I think I'll take a swim and get some sun before it gets too hot. You coming?"

"Yeah, I'll be out in a few minutes. I want to see the rest of this show. It's almost over."

She came out wearing a swimsuit I hadn't seen before. The bottoms were just a small triangle covering her pussy lips and top was way inadequate. Her 4 inch Areolas weren't covered by the two inch strips.

"Nice outfit, honey. Is it new?"

"I've had it for a while."

"They sure make them small these days. Probably cause guys to walk into walls."

"I probably wouldn't wear it out in public, but it's ok for here."

'Yeah, ok for my boner, too', I thought.

I turned and watched her walk out to the pool. All I could see was ass cheeks. With that picture and the one of her full naked in my mind, I went to change into my swim trunks. I thought about a jock, but my trunks were baggy enough to hide my boner. They had that little net thing inside to support the boys.

I walked out on the pool deck and there she was, on her stomach. Her top was laying on the deck next to the chaise lounge.

"Daddy, would you do my back. I don't want to burn."

"Ok, honey."

I sat beside her and picked up the bottle. Before me was another visual of her beautiful body to burn into my brain. I don't know what I would have done if she was laying on her back, because my cock stirred seeing that tight ass. The little string disappeared in her butt crack. She may as well have been naked.

I squirted some lotion on her back and started spreading it. I hesitated when I got to her ass. There was no turning back now. By now, I was full hard with my cock trying to escape from my swim trunks. I heard a little gasp as I spread the lotion over her cheeks.

I had to stop to keep from ripping her thong off and fucking her right there. I smacked her on the cheek and dove into the pool. Ten laps later my cock was down to a manageable size. I climbed out and went over the the other lounge. Just as I sat down she rolled over and sat up.

"Honey, your top?"

"Daddy, we're kinda past that aren't we. You've seen me completely naked."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

She had me there. She completely disarmed me.

I laid back and closed my eyes. I imagined her running around topless all the time. Was I destined to have a perpetual boner? I knew I would take a towel to bed tonight.

I heard her snap open the bottle of lotion. I opened my eyes slightly and watched her spread lotion over her shoulders and arms. She smiled just a little and spread some over the girls. I marveled at how big her nipples were. They capped her breasts like two cherries. I imagined them swollen up after I had sucked them a while.

My cock swelled again. I saw her glance at my bulge and then she laid down on her back. I wondered if she was aware of the effect she was having on me.

The next day when I came home, she was laying on her favorite chaise, completely naked. She raised up and waved at me, so I opened the door.

"Come on, Daddy. A swim before dinner?"

How could I say no?

"Ok, I'll be right out."

This time, I put on a jock. I desperately needed to keep my cock under control. I knew she would want me to put sun screen on her back and seeing that world class ass would give me a boner.

With my cock half hard at the thought of her being naked, I walked out to accept the torture.

"How was your day, Daddy? Same old thing?"

"Yeah, but it's always interesting."

"Will you do my back, please. I'm starting to cook."

"Sure."

I knew I couldn't say anything about her being naked. We had already been there. There was nothing I could do except rub sun screen on that beautiful body. I looked up in the sky and thought: "Why the fuck are you doing this to me?" In my mind, he just chuckled"

I grabbed the bottle of lotion and watched her wiggle a little, spreading her legs. My cock went full hard and pushed down my leg, escaping from my jock. She wasn't looking so I adjusted it so I could move. I could see her shaved pussy lips and a hint of her little pink pucker. The torture was full on.

I started on her shoulders, slowly working my way down. I was in position to see every detail of her pussy. The pink lips, closely shaved, with just a trace of moisture.

When I got to her waist, I hesitated. I knew I couldn't stop. I had to to it. I squirted more lotion and rubbed my palms together. Gently I spread it over her ass cheeks. It was all I could do to resist running my finger down her butt crack.

I could feel her cheek muscles tense up as I spread it. Doing her legs was easier till I got near that beautiful pussy. It was all I could do to pass on running my hands over those damp lips and sinking a finger in her. I heard a slight groan as I finished, all but touching her lips.

I heard a weak thank you as I stood up. With an aching boner, I dove in the pool. It took fifteen laps to get myself under control. As I climbed up the ladder, she was walking toward the sliding glass door. She turned and looked at me with a slight smile on her lips.

"Start the grill, Daddy. I've got some burgers ready."

"I'm on it, Honey."

***

For the next week I struggled with the feelings I was having. Her sunbathing in the nude was taking it toll on me. She had also started going from her bedroom to the bathroom nude. The top of her pussy lips screaming at me.

It had me yanking off two and three times a day, imagining her begging for my cum.

***

Tonight is the night. If he isn't ready by now, he never will be. My plan was to get in bed with him, naked, of course, using the excuse of watching a movie with him.

I had to chuckle at myself. I was having some really erotic thoughts.

I had watched quite a few porn videos, so I had an idea how to get him started. Then I would let him take over.

***

"Hungry yet, Daddy?

"Yeah, I could eat. Whatcha got in mind?"

"I thawed out some jumbo shrimp. Does that sound good?"

"Jumbo shrimp sounds like an oxymoron."

I thought it was funny, but all she did was give that look she had when I made a corny joke.

"Dad, just fire up the grill."

I did as ordered

After dinner she banned me to the living room again, with my cup of coffee. When she finished, she came out and stood in front of me.

"I need a hug, Daddy."

I patted my lap. Instead of sitting crosswise, she sat astride my lap. She leaned forward and put her arms around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder. Her D's were mashed against my chest and she had positioned her pussy right on top of my cock.

'Fuck, I'm gonna pop a boner for sure.'

She kissed me right under my ear on my neck and I felt my cock stir. She had found one of my hot spots. I could feel my cock filling with blood. She sighed and wiggled in closer. By now, I knew she could feel my boner. She kissed me again and pushed down on my cock. The blood was running from my big head and I ran my hands up under the back of her t shirt. She shivered and pushed down on my cock.

"mmm, Daddy. Your hugs are the best."

She gave one slight push down on my cock and got up. She glanced down at my bulge and I saw a hint of a smile on her face.

"I'm gonna go check out the SDSU web site some more."

"OK, honey. I think I'll watch some TV in the bedroom"

I sat for a while, waiting for my raging boner to go down. Finally, enough blood ran back to my head so I could walk. I stripped down and got in bed, nude, as was my habit. I turned on the TV, and was flipping though the channels without seeing what was on. I was running the changes that had happened since I walked in on Brenda through my mind.

There were changes in both of our behavior. I was looking at her differently now. Not only as my daughter, but as a very sexy young lady. The result was the boners I was popping every time she was around me.

Her behavior was different in that she seemed to be ok with me seeing her naked. In the bathroom, she never tried to cover herself. She stood there with her hands on her hips. At the pool, she exhibited the same lack of concern.

My thinking was interrupted by a knock on my bedroom door.

"Daddy, can I come in?"

"Sure, it's unlocked."

She was wearing a short robe with a belt was tied loosely around her waist. It was open at the top, and I could see the edge of her aureoles on both breasts.

"What's on."

"I was just surfing, haven't found anything yet."

"Can I watch with you?"

"Sure. We can find something we both like."

She walked over to the side of the bed and pulled the covers back. Without hesitating, she untied the robe and let it slide down her arms. She caught it and tossed it on a chair near the bed. She stood with her hands on her hips, as naked as the day she was born, looking at the TV. She was very casual about it like it had happened a hundred times. It was amazing to me how uninhibited she was. I lifted one knee to hide the tent I was making in the covers.

After a minute, she slid in bed next to me.

"Honey, I'm not wearing...."

"Daddy. Are you going to be traumatized if I see you naked? "

Damn, she disarmed me again.

She lifted my arm and scooted up against me. Her D's against my side. I knew better than to say anything.

Undaunted, I ran through the pay per view channels and picked out a romantic comedy.

"mmmm, you're all warm and toasty."

She snuggled in closer hooking her leg over mine. I could feel her shaved mound against my leg. She moved her head and kissed my under my ear again. She must have heard my gasp. She caressed my cheek and her hand ended up on my chest. She gently rubbed her fingers through the hair on my chest.

"mmmm, my hairy Daddy"

Her hand slowly moved lower down on to my stomach. Then she raked her nails across my stomach, just above my cock. That got more than a gasp. I growled and my hips thrust up. She kissed my neck again.

"Does that feel good, Daddy? "

Before I could answer her hand curled around my cock, gently stroking up and down.

"Did I cause that, Daddy? Naughty Daddy, getting all hard because of your daughter."

"God help me. I'm a horrible father."

"Nope. You're the perfect father. I know you love me too."

"Of course I do. But it's not supposed to be like this."

"I like knowing I can give you a boner."

"I can't help it, honey. You're so beautiful and sexy looking."

"Good, cuz I'm gonna take care of it for you."

"Are you sure, honey. It's not to late to stop."

"More than anything, Daddy. You're my special guy."

She moaned and snuggled up against me.

"Oh god. A naked cuddle with my Daddy. Feels so good."

"My evil daughter, lusting after her Daddy. Have you no shame."

"Not one bit. You're mine. This big hard cock is mine. I'll bet I know what your want to do with that."

"You do, huh?"

"I'll bet you want to stick it in my tight little pussy and squirt your cum in me. Am I right?"

"Jeez, Honey. The way you talk."

"I dunno. It just comes out."

"It's ok. Kind of a turn on. Sounds like you're eager."

"I am. Ever since you walked in on me, I've wanted you."

"Well, you're gonna get me. I've given up fighting it."

"Now, you don't have to jerk off in the shower any more. I get all of your cum."

"You've got this all planned out, I see."

"I watched some stuff on the internet. It was, 'How to suck and fuck you lover.' So, put your hands behind you head and watch me suck your big fat cock. Watch close so you can tell me if I do something wrong.

"Honey, there's no such thing as a bad blowjob."

I fluffed up two pillows and laid back with my fingers interlaced behind my head. She smiled, pushed my legs apart and got between them.

Lifting my balls, she said: "Big balls, full of cum for me." Her other hand was gently stroking my cock. She milked up a blob of pre cum and rubbed it around on my cock. Then she rubbed some on her nipples. Looks like I'm gonna find out what it tastes like. She kissed the head and slipped her lips down over it. I groaned and pushed up a little. When my cock hit the back of her throat I was surprised she didn't gag.

I smiled. She must have been practicing. I wondered if it was the carrot or cucumber in the salad that she used.

With her rolling my nut sack around, stroking my cock with her other hand, and her tongue working my cock over, I knew I wouldn't last long. The thrill of my daughter blowing me was just too erotic. I had been thinking about this for weeks and now it was happening.

After a few minutes of ecstasy, I warned her.

"Almost there, baby. Get ready."

"mmmfff mmm"

She took two big squirts before she started swallowing. It was too much and my cum leaked down my cock. I howled as I gave her the last three. She didn't swallow them.

When my cock started to get soft, she pulled off. She pointed to her mouth. I could see her swishing it around. The she looked at me and opened it, showing my cum on her tongue.

"Swallow it, baby. Show me your empty mouth."

She swallowed twice.

"There, all gone. It tastes pretty good, too. I thought it might taste yucky."

"I gotta tell you. For the first time you were amazing."

"I could tell you liked it. You made lots of noise. I'll get better with more practice. I'm supposed to learn to take all of you cock down my throat."

"That will be a first for me. You Mom couldn't do it. She said I was just too big."

"Daddy, I love you so much. I want to do everything with you. Everything."

"I love you too, Honey."

I pulled her up and held her on my chest. There was no hurry. I just wanted to hold her.

"Mmm, Daddy cuddle."

I held her close for a few minutes, and the raised her so she was sitting up. Her D's were right there in front of me, ready for my attention.

"Two of the most beautiful boobs on this planet."

I gently tweaked both nipples at the same time. I heard her moan.

"Feel good, honey."

"God yes. Don't stop."

I looked up at her face as I sucked one up. She whimpered as her head went back and her mouth fell open. I was amazed at how big they were getting. I sucked both for a few minutes and they swelled up to the size of strawberries.

"Oh my God, Daddy. That feels so good."

Gently, I rolled her over, never losing contact with her nipples. I settled in her saddle, her mound against my stomach. Her pussy was wet against me.

I kissed and licked my way down slowly, on my way to the promised land, anticipating the taste of her virgin pussy juice.

"Open your legs for me, Honey. Show me your sweet pussy."

"It's yours, Daddy. All of me is yours."

She put her hands on the inside of her thighs and pulled them up, spreading wide for me, completely uninhibited. I made a mental note to go slow. This was her first time and I wanted it to be special.

Her pussy was something to behold. She didn't have meat flaps or meat curtains hanging out. It was a neat little package with just a hint of her labia showing. I watched a little seeing them fill with blood. Her pink flower was on full display, so I gently touched it with the tip of my tongue. She squealed and pulled her legs farther apart. I slowly licked up over her pussy lips to her clit hood. With my lips, I pushed her clit hood up and it popped out. I was amazed at how big it was. I had to be as big as a jelly bean.

I licked it and she groaned. I moved down a little and started sucking and licking her labia. I knew this would get her off. I was saving her clit for the big one. In no time at all she started thrusting up with her hips. I did my best to maintain contact. She was getting wilder by the minute.

She let go of her legs and grabbed two hands full of my hair.

"Oh God, Daddy. That's so good. I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for Daddy. Cum for me, Honey."

She thrust her hips up, holding my head in place.

"Oh, God, Yes. Yes. Fuck. Fuck. Cumming, Daddy. Cumming for you."

I quickly slipped two fingers in her pussy and found her G spot. I was going for the big one. Before she could finish that one, I started rubbing the magic spot. Her cries got louder and I sucked up her clit. She exploded under my face. Her hips snapped up and she froze. I heard a guttural noise from deep in her throat. I kept her clit between my lips, running my tongue over it. She relaxed for a second, took a breath and locked up again. The deep growling continued.

I kept her there for two more and let go of her clit. She finally relaxed a little and tried to catch her breath. I spent the next few minutes licking up her pussy juice.