Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, Daddy. Now I see why those women on the internet made so much noise. That was amazing."

"Now, show me if you learned how to fuck your daddy. Get on top and show me."

"I watched that part too."

She got on her knees over my cock, and carefully lined it up.

Slowly, she pushed down, taking a little at a time.

"Good girl. Go slow at first."

It took her a while, but her pelvic bone finally met mine. Then she wiggled, pushing down, making sure she had it all.

"It feels so good and my poor little pussy is all stretched out."

With both hands on her waist, I lifted her till just the head was in. I let gravity take over and she slid down. I could feel my cock touching her cervix. She took the hint and started slowly stroking up and down. Her head was back and her mouth was open wide. It looked like she was getting close.

"Cum for me, Honey. Go faster and cum."

"Oh God, it feels so good. I'm all full of your big cock."

She started going faster, and her pussy muscles were clamping down on my cock. She let out a guttural groan and her pussy started milking my cock.

"Oh fuck, Daddy. I'm cumming again. Oh god. Yes. Yes."

Her eyes had rolled back in her head and her mouth was wide open, gasping for air.

Her pussy was so tight I was right on the edge. I started thinking about everything but fucking, trying to hold off. I held her by her hips and pushed up, all the way in. I flexed my cock and she came again. Her pussy muscles clamped down on my cock and I went over the edge.

"Cumming in you, Honey. Cumming in your tight pussy."

"Cum in me, Daddy. I'm fertile for you. Put a baby in me."

The taboo thought of her being fertile and her unprotected pussy blew my mind. I howled out loud, thrusting in her as deep as I could. I emptied my balls as deep in her as I could reach.

She fell on my chest, gasping for air. I held her tight, pumping the last of my cum in her. She lifted her head and kissed me full on the lips.

"I love you Daddy. Thank you for making me a woman."

"Yeah, maybe a Mom too. I never thought about birth control."

"I did. I didn't want to use any."

"How are we going to explain why your belly is growing."

"Simple. I have it all worked out. When we get to San Diego, we'll let them think we're married. I'll wear Mom's rings."

"Do you think we can pull it off?"

"Yep. No one there will know us, but I'll have to stop calling you Daddy."

"I guess I don't get to vote on this, huh?"

"Nope. It's probably too late now, anyway. You just filled my unprotected pussy with your baby juice."

"Well. Considering I don't get to vote, I'll have to keep that sweet little fertile pussy full of cum."

"Yep, cuz I'm gonna be sleeping in here every night from no on. I want every drop of you cum."

"What else did they teach you on the internet?"

"Gotta lick all of our juice off your cock. Good girls do that for their man."

She did. She licked my cock, balls and everywhere else she could fine any cum. I was surprised how fast she got me hard again. Like a good little trooper she went to work. It must have been a good tutorial she saw, because she was well on her to to being a world class cocksucker.

"Did I do good, Don, Honey?"

I had to chuckle.

"Don, Honey?"

"Yep, from now on you're Don, my husband."

"I like the sound of that."

She milked my cock and got the last drop. She licked it up and swallowed.

"Come up here and cuddle with me. I want to fall asleep with you in my arms."

"I love you, Honey."

"I love you too, sweetheart."

I fell asleep thinking of the naked breakfast we would share in the morning.

***

I woke the next morning in bed alone. The smell of sex, coffee and bacon cooking assaulted my nose. I knew last night wasn't a dream. I threw back the covers and sat for a minute. I hoped she was cooking naked. I figured it would be a good bet, because she was so uninhibited about her body.

I took a quick shower and with my half hard cock leading the way, I aimed it at the kitchen. Sure enough, there she was, in front of the stove in all her glory. I stopped in the doorway, just enjoying the view.

She must have heard me because she turned and smiled.

"Hi Honey. Breakfast is almost ready. Sit yourself down and I'll pour some coffee for you."

"Ok, I'll just sit here and watch your hot ass while you cook."

She turned and did a little side to side wiggle for me.

"You like my hot ass, huh? I've seen you looking at it enough times."

With a chuckle she stood stiff legged and bent over to open the oven. I got the perfect picture of her little pink pucker and tight pussy lips. Yes, they were wet. She had been thinking too. She set our plates on the table and sat across from me.

"Energy food, Honey. You're gonna need it."

I just smiled.

"What ya thinking?"

"I need to get going on our move. I gotta list this house and get it sold. Gotta find a house in San Diego. Arrange for the move. We may have to drive all the way. We could put your car on one of those trailers and tow it with my truck. It would be crazy for us to drive two cars all that way."

"What ever I can do to help, just ask."

"How about you be in charge of the inside stuff. Pick our what furniture you want to keep, stuff like that."

"I'm gonna dump all of my parka's and muck-lucks. I checked the weather there. The nearest snow is up in the mountains and it hardly ever freezes."

"Sounds like a lot of bad snowmobiling, huh?"

"If it gets too hot, I'll just jump in the pool."

"Honey, they have air conditioning there. The only place you'll have to suffer is at the open air malls."

"Women don't suffer at malls."

"Oh right, stupid me."

"One other thing. We'll probably be in the process of moving when college starts. We may not even have a house by then. They usually do ninety day escrows in California."

"I could delay a year. No big deal. I have the rest of my life to for that. Besides, it may take me that long to find the best malls."

"It's a good thing I'm getting a raise. Sounds like we'll need a room just for your clothes."

"I'm kidding. I don't want a bunch of clothes I'll never wear. Just some warm weather stuff. Shorts and t shirts. Oh, and maybe a swim suit of two. I'll have to look around and see what styles they wear. Looking is almost as much fun as buying."

"Maybe one of those Victoria's Secret stores. Some hot lingerie to lounge around in like crotch-less panties or bra's with nipple holes in them."

"We could do naked days like you and Mom did."

"You look pretty naked now. Maybe today would be a good day to start."

She got up and walked over and stood beside me.

"You'll have to show me what to do on naked days."

With both hands I lifted her breasts.

"I would do this to start."

I thumbed both nipples and heard a little gasp. I sucked both of them till they were fully erect.

"God, I love your nipples. They're so big when I suck them up."

"More, more. Don't stop. Don't ever stop."

"I think it's time we anointed the kitchen. Turn around and put your elbows on the table."

"Oh my God. That's ...."

"Yeah, it's time to find out if you like it."

She turned and did as I told her. I dropped to my knees and attacked her from the back.

My tongue touched her pucker and I heard a gasp and a groan. I wasn't planning on taking her ass.

I licked and sucked her till she was right on the edge and then I stood and touched my cock head to her pussy lips. I had to get just the right angle to make this work. Slowly, I slid the head in. I stopped with it resting on her G spot. One flex and I slowly slid in. I had the angle just right with the bottom of my cock sliding over her G spot. Halfway in she came, growling those guttural noises she made. I hit bottom and felt my cock head touch her cervix. I started slow, staying in contact with that magic spot. When her third orgasm hit, she squeezed my cock with a milking action. I knew I wouldn't last long with her doing that.

I sped up with my thrusts and I could feel the time between her orgasms was shorter and shorter. A few more strokes on that spot put her in constant orgasm. It also pushed me over the edge. I pushed in and held my cock against her cervix and the first blast hit her. A guttural "cumming" escaped her mouth. I emptied my self in her howling out my pleasure, then falling on her back.

After a minute or so I was able to stand up. She was still twitching and groaning. Gently I lifted her in my arms and carried her to the bedroom. I settled beside her holding her close.

It took a while, but finally she opened her eyes. She looked in mine and smiled.

"Now I know why it was Mom's favorite."

*******

Escrow closed on our new house at the end of September, but it hadn't closed on my womb. I still wasn't pregnant. I smiled. Just have to keep trying.

The movers were scheduled for delivery on the Tuesday. Don had to work, so it was up to me to oversee everything.

They showed up with a flatbed truck with three giant boxes on it. It had a little forklift hanging on the back. They set the boxes in the driveway and pried them open. I stood just inside the door directing them to the rooms marked on the boxes. Every time they walked by I could see their eyes checking out my boobs. Even wearing baggy shirt didn't deter them and they were doing lots of talking quietly when they were outside. Just to be safe, I put my little pepper sprayer in my pocket. Thank God I didn't need it.

They finished and drove away. I called Don.

"Hi. Everything is unloaded. I'm gonna fix up the bedroom so we can sleep here tonight. I'll go back to the motel and get our stuff and I'll stop by the market and pick up a few things."

"Good girl. Don't worry about dinner. I'll pick up something on the way home."

"OK, after I do the bedroom, I'll start on the kitchen. "

"Great. See you around five thirty."

"Love you, bye."

"You too, bye."

He picked up some Mexican food and after we finished eating we broke in our new bedroom. I gave him a blow job, swallowing, of course and then rode him cowgirl. It was getting to be my bedroom favorite, because he always sucked on my nipples. Doggy was my second favorite. It brought out my submissive side, and we both loved it. He liked taking me and I loved being taken. The kitchen table was reserved for special occasions.

Thursday afternoon, I was putting the finishing touches on the kitchen. I was a little tired so I went in the bedroom to take a break. I piled up the pillows and turned on the TV. Just as I was about to lie down the doorbell rang.

I thought, "here comes the welcome wagon."

Sure enough it was.

"Hi. My name's Trish. I live next door."

"Hi, Trish. I'm Brenda."

"I just wanted to come by and say Hi. I know you're probably busy getting unpacked."

"Busy isn't the word for it, but I can use a break. Come in, and I'll make a pot of coffee."

"Thanks, but I'm in kind of a hurry. I have to pick my girls up at school. I just wanted to invite you guys over on Saturday. We're having a barbecue. A bunch of our friends will be there. We usually get going around four."

"That sounds like fun. Should I bring anything?"

"No, just bring your husband."

"OK, see you Saturday at about four."

I closed the door feeling really smug and I was grinning from ear to ear.

"She wants me to bring my husband."