All Comments on 'Daddy's Girl'

by ADVCwl

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Sparrow69Sparrow69over 1 year ago

Well done a very good first Literotica story. Please continue writing. A one-page story really isn’t that long so you might have missed out on some readers by stating that.

If I were to nit-pick how did mom not smell the sex coming from her daughter…

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

5 Stars! More please!

Gravey08Gravey08over 1 year ago

Good start, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very nice indeed

james

LifeUserLifeUserover 1 year ago

I hope there will be a part 2. No need to go overboard, you did great with this one.

FeloniousAssaultFeloniousAssaultover 1 year ago

3500 words by most people’s standards on here is a quickie, learned that quickie.

blade_hamerblade_hamerover 1 year ago

Not a fan of a one-page story, also not everyone is a fan of anal sex When you brought it up with the mother not wanting to do it, I figured you would drop it. gave it a one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars. Keep writing. Maybe a Daddy Daughter story where the daughter is dressed in sexy lingerie that she keeps on. A sheer bra, satin garterbelt, sheer stockings, and heels with frilly ankle sox.

Plus she would talk dirty and tell Daddy how much she loves fucking. Have her take a facial and drink Daddy's cum.

I have over a thousand pics of my stepdaughter dressed in the exact outfit. In white, in black, in lite blue. Sometimes bra panties and knee high socks. When I watch porn her images are on the other half of the computer screen. I would love a story like that.

I'm not a writer, but hopeful you could fulfill my request.

Again, loved the story.

winterplayingwinterplayingover 1 year ago

I agree with the guys! More please?!

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 1 year ago

She a good little slut and a daddy girl as she should be good story keep writing.

newporter56newporter56over 1 year ago

I thought it was pretty gook gave it 4.

ADVCwlADVCwlover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you to everyone who has commented so far, and all of you who are now following me and who have added my story to your favourites. That is awesome! Also, most importantly, thank you for voting, even if you gave me a 1! It's the only way we authors can decide whether to carry on writing... More stories are in the pipeline, but not necessarily in the same genre.

cockexposercockexposerover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this. I agree with others, don't worry about length. I generally prefer a 2 page on here. Build up to her seducing her daddy was hot! It does seem like there could be much more to this story, daddy knowing she's a slut and really encouraging that. Very hot when the dau is the initiator.

bdaddy07bdaddy07over 1 year ago

Definitely a great first time story. Looking forward to more.

AileyInnAileyInnover 1 year ago

Entertaining story. We all have fantasies…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First time? Great start! What a lovely secret from a loving daughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userADVCwl@ADVCwl
All good stories should create a reaction with the reader. Good erotic stories should cause a particular reaction (in my opinion)... I love reading and writing erotic stories and I hope you enjoy reading the ones I write ;-) I will be writing in different genres, so if I switc...