Daddy's Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
A holiday in Crete, what's the worst that can happen....
9.5k words
4.85
10.4k
13
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The five parts of this story will be published over the Summer but due to my other commitments there may be a longer gap than usual between chapters, just so you are aware.

Once again, no steamy erotic scenes in part 2, sorry, if you were hoping for that you'll be a little disappointed. There will be some in later chapters so please bear with it.

I would strongly advise you to read part 1, unless you already have, to fully understand the storyline.

As usual constructive comments and criticism are welcome. It's always nice to know what's good and what's not so good about your work.

However, trolling hateful comments will be deleted.

Remember it is just a story.

Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DADDY'S GIRL

Chapter 4 -- Airports, planes & coaches

Everything about the airport fascinated little Jessica and, as she sat on the baggage trolley, she stared wide-eyed at the whole new world she found herself in. Of course, there were the bright lights and crowds of other travellers to watch but most of all it was the sense of excitement that hung in the air that really captivated her.

Reaching the check-in, she watched intently as Danny weighed their bags and, after putting a tag around the handles, loaded them onto the conveyor belt. Staring almost in disbelief Jessica followed them until they disappeared out of sight.

"Where they going daddy?" She started to worry once they were no longer in view.

"They're going to be put on our aeroplane sweetheart."

Jessica considered his answer carefully for a moment.

"But how will they know which airplane it is?" Her response came back a few seconds later.

Her father smiled at her questions, "That label I put on them. That tells everyone where they are going and which plane they need to go on. That way we get them when we get to the other end."

Seemingly satisfied with his answer she happily held on to her father's hand as they made their way through the terminal to the security checkpoint and passport control.

Putting his carry-on bag on the tray Danny emptied his pockets and reached for his daughter's small rucksack.

"No!" She almost shouted her reluctance to let it go.

Jess clung tightly onto her bag, steadfastly refusing to release it so it could be put through the x-ray machine.

Danny sighed at his daughter's petulance, "Jessica, we have to put everything on the belt to be checked. Look, daddy's bag is going on there."

Jessica shook her head vigorously, sending her blonde hair swishing in front of her face, "Not teddy!"

"Everything has to go through the machine honey."

His daughter looked at the cavernous black entrance to the apparatus fearfully, almost as if she expected it to somehow devour her small bag and with it her favourite soft toy.

"Will it hurt teddy?" She whispered to him, still clinging to her bag, her big blue eyes gazing anxiously at the x-ray machine.

"No sweetheart it won't. It might tickle him a little bit but that's all. I promise."

"You... promise." Hesitantly she eased her grip on the small backpack.

"Promise."

Reluctantly she allowed her father to take her bag off her and put it in a tray, watching it carefully as it disappeared into the dark hole at the front of the device to be x-rayed.

Breezing through the metal detector without a murmur Jessica insisted on opening her bag as soon as she retrieved it, just to check that her teddy was safe. Once she was satisfied everything was as it should be they were able to proceed on to the departure lounge.

Again, Jess was overwhelmed by the sheer size and atmosphere of the airport as she walked along holding her father's hand.

"Where's the airplane daddy?"

"We have to wait a while until they get it ready for us sweetie."

"Oh. How long?" She wanted to know more only partially satisfied with his reply.

"Well, we have enough time to get some breakfast. If you're hungry that is?" Danny suggested, getting an eager nod from his daughter in response.

Finding a café, he ordered a coffee and toast for himself and a juice for Jessica along with a boiled egg and soldiers.

As they waited for their food they watched the bustle of the busy airport around them, Jessica frequently commenting or asking questions, while they enjoyed their drinks.

"Is everyone going on the airplane with us?" She enquired after a moment

Danny chuckled, "No munchkin. There are lots of aeroplanes here. Only a few of these people will be getting on ours."

Jess considered his answer thoughtfully before asking her next question.

"How many?"

"How many what honey?" He responded unsure as to what she was referring to.

"How many airplanes?"

He laughed at her inquisitiveness, "I'm not sure but there will be lots and lots leaving here today."

Seemingly mollified for the moment Jessica tucked in to her boiled egg with a little help from her father.

"Time to go Jess." Danny told his daughter about half an hour later once they had finished.

"Is we going on our airplane now?" She looked up at him, her eyes wide with expectation.

He chuckled, "Yes, yes we are sweetheart."

"Yay." She squealed with excitement.

Jessica almost bounced all the way down to the departure gate.

Arriving at the desk he got an interested look from the girl checking their boarding passes before they entered the waiting area and took a look at the other people on the flight. Most of their fellow passengers seemed to be middle-aged with a smattering of younger couples and one group of five twenty-something single girls.

Immediately they were inside the boarding area Danny realised he was an object of interest; a single man with a small child drew attention from almost everyone there, especially the five girls.

All of the single women viewed him keenly although one, an attractive, leggy, bleached blonde with inch long painted nails seemed far more interested in him than the others.

Not that this was of any concern to Jessica. She was now totally absorbed looking through the window at the plane they would soon be boarding.

Ignoring the stares and looks of curiosity he took a seat and tried to patiently answer another barrage of Jessica's questions;

'Why was the plane orange?'

Because that was the colour the people who owned it painted their aeroplanes.

'How did they get on it?'

They would be going through the doorway at the end of the room.

'Where were their bags?'

They were being put on the plane now and if she looked very carefully, she might see them.

Eventually, satisfied with his answers, she stopped interrogating him and just stared with interest at what was happening outside, trying to spot their cases.

"Hello." A middle-aged woman sitting next him spoke to Jess as she gave up looking and clambered onto Danny's lap.

Jessica regarded her curiously for a moment.

"Hello." She replied eventually, deciding that it was safe to speak to her as she was sitting on her father.

"What's your name?"

"I'm Jessica and I'm three and three quarters." She declared seriously.

"Are you, I bet you are excited to be going on holiday with your mummy and daddy?" the woman smiled.

"My mummy has gone to heaven but my daddy is taking me to our holiday." She screwed up her face wistfully as she answered loudly enough for those close by to hear.

"Oh, oh dear I am sorry." The woman blushed clearly embarrassed.

"It's ok." Danny smiled to re-assure her, "We weren't together."

"Well, I hope you both have a wonderful time." She said, clearly trying to end the conversation and with it her discomfort.

Fortunately, just then the call to board went out preventing any further awkward discussion and taking Jessica's hand he joined the queue to get on the plane.

"We going now daddy?" Jess jumped up and down with excitement as they stood waiting.

"Yes munchkin...."

"Hi, where are you headed to?"

A voice interrupted him and Danny looked round to find the blonde had sidled up and was standing alongside him.

"Oh, hi...."

Taken a little by surprise he gave her the name of the small village they were going to and got a sexy giggle in response.

"We're going there to. Maybe we'll see each other sometime." She smiled coyly and touched his arm in a gesture of familiarity, "Perhaps we could go out for a drink?"

"Err.... yeah, maybe." He said uncertainly as they slowly shuffled forwards.

She pressed a slip of paper into his hand, "My number. Just in case you want to ring."

"Oh right.... thanks."

"Hello. Who are you?" Jessica looked up at the blonde.

"Chloe." Slightly taken aback the girl smiled at Jess and then turned her attention back to Danny, "I'd better get back to my friends."

Slowly they continued to shuffle forwards until they were actually able to board.

Stepping through the aircraft door Jessica clung tightly to her father's hand her head swivelling back and forth as she tried to see everything at once.

"Welcome aboard." A pretty brunette stewardess crouched down to speak to Jess, "And what's your name?"

"Jessica." She replied solemnly, "What's yours?"

The stewardess giggled and stood up looking straight at Danny, her interest in him blatantly obvious, "I'm Jayne. I'll be looking after you today."

Finding their row and placing his bag in the overhead locker he settled Jess into her seat by the window, noting with pleasure, that they had an empty space next to him.

"We're going daddy... we're going!" Jessica almost shrieked with excitement as the engines roared louder and they started down the runway, the plane accelerating until it finally left the ground.

Sitting up she peered over the edge of the window watching in fascination as the few fluffy white clouds drifted past.

"Daddy we're flying.... We're really flying." She turned and whispered to him, wide-eyed with delight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking into the terminal building by herself Lucy felt everyone was staring at her, but once she was in amongst the crowd, she quickly relaxed and started to feel safely anonymous as she wheeled her suitcase along. There were enough people around, both in groups and individually, all wandering back and forth for her to feel she was virtually invisible.

Locating the area where she had to check-in her bags, she found herself, along with her fellow passengers, in the queue with a loud and boisterous group of young men. They were several places ahead of her and already full of the holiday spirit judging by the boisterous amount of noise they were making.

"Hello darlin." One of them spotted her a few places back in the line, "Where are you off to then gorgeous?"

She gave him a rather weak smile and then looked away, her cheeks colouring slightly as she again started to feel self-conscious about being alone.

"Don't be like that sweetheart. I don't bite." He chuckled and came across to her adding to her embarrassment, "Unless you ask me too."

"Come on Mark, leave her alone. We need to put our bags in." One of his mates urged him.

Mark shrugged and turned back to his friends, muttering under his breath, "Fucking stuck up cow."

Continuing to ignore them Lucy studied her documents while she waited in the queue.

"I do hope they aren't on our flight." Behind her an older woman offered her opinion, "They are rather loud, aren't they?"

"Somehow I don't think we'll be that lucky." Lucy turned to look back at her as she answered.

"No." The woman sighed deeply, "Probably not."

Fortunately, the party of lads were soon checked-in and after sending their luggage through on the conveyor belt they, noisily, disappeared as they made their way through to the departure lounge.

Lucy soon checked her own suitcase in and, armed with her boarding pass, she headed off to undertake the next part of the tedious process.

Once she had navigated both the security and passport control requirements and was through to the lounge, she began to feel comfortably anonymous as she browsed the airport shops.

Enjoying feeling unnoticed again she spent most of her time in the departure lounge shopping, purchasing a pair of sunglasses and splashing out on another bikini. This one in a rather brilliant blue and possibly even skimpier than the two in her luggage.

Even sitting and having a coffee by herself didn't make her feel particularly awkward and, fifteen minutes later, as she made her way to the gate, she was feeling relatively calm.

Her heart sank as she passed through into the waiting area though.

After showing her boarding pass at the desk she saw the group of lads from check-in crowding around the doorway, waiting to board. There were maybe eight of them, probably in their late teens and early twenties, and clearly ready for having a raucous and drunken holiday.

Taking a seat as far away from the party of men as she could she hoped to lose herself amongst the crowd of older people, keeping her head down as she waited to be called forward to get on to the plane.

"Off on your own?" A voice beside her made her look up into the smiling face of the older woman from earlier.

"Oh err... yes, yes, I am."

"That's so brave of you. All that time to yourself to relax and do whatever you want." The woman continued chatting aimlessly away to her.

"Umm... yes, I suppose it is really." Lucy tried to sound positive although she certainly didn't feel it.

"I'd love to have a week to myself but I have to put up with Harry." She squeezed her husband's arm, "But after thirty years I guess I'm used to him."

"You've been married that long?" she asked, the woman's comment piquing her interest.

The older woman smiled and leaned closer to whisper secretively, "We have. In fact, it's our thirtieth wedding anniversary while we're away."

"Congratulations."

"Thank you. I'm Marjorie." She held out her hand, "And this lump next to me is Harry."

"I'm Lucy." She replied as she shook hands with the two of them.

"So where are you off to? Somewhere lively? Looking for a holiday romance maybe?" The older woman winked conspiratorially at her.

Smiling Lucy shook her head, "No, nothing like that. I broke up with my boyfriend not too long ago and I'm kind of off men and relationships right now."

"Ah I see." Marjorie nodded knowingly, "Not amicable I guess."

She shook her head again, "No, not really."

"Are you staying anywhere nice on the island?" Marjorie asked, changing the subject tactfully.

"Umm... The Aegean Apartments."

"Really." The woman beamed, "That's where we're staying. We'll have to have a drink and a proper chat sometime."

"That would be lovely." Lucy told her and, to her surprise, she found she meant it.

"Maybe we can find you a nice young man while you're there." She suggested, looking rather contemptuously at the rowdy group waiting to board the aircraft.

Lucy smiled and ignored the comment following her gaze instead, "They are rather obnoxious aren't they."

Any further attempt at conversation was interrupted as the announcement to board the aircraft came over the speakers and everyone stood up to queue.

Shuffling slowly forwards Lucy desperately hoped she wasn't seated near the loud party of young men and breathed a sigh of relief when she found she was in the window seat next to a young married couple.

"Hey gorgeous there's a spare seat back here."

"Want to sit next to me?"

There were a couple of shouts from a few rows behind her as she stowed her bag in the cabin locker but she ignored them and took her seat without a glance back towards the unruly group.

"Please gentlemen, if you could take your seats. We need to get everyone boarded as soon as possible." She heard a stewardess intervene, ushering the men to sit down and be quiet.

Lucy sighed with relief and waited nervously as the plane taxied out onto the runway before lifting off into the air.

She was on her way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They had been in the air for about forty-five minutes and Jessica was busily colouring when Danny was interrupted by the blonde from the airport sliding into the seat next to him.

"Hi." She smiled sweetly, "We didn't get much of a chance to talk earlier."

"Hello." Danny replied trying not to stare at her legs blatantly displayed by her tiny denim skirt.

From the window seat Jess stopped what she was doing and looked round at the woman with interest, "Hello Chloe."

"Oh hello." The girl seemed surprised, "What's your name?"

"I'm Jessica, I'm three and three quarters and this is my daddy." She announced solemnly, telling the blonde her name for the second time.

"Sorry, I'm Danny." He apologised and grinned at her, holding out his hand.

"Hi Danny." She took his hand and held it for several seconds longer than was necessary as she looked into his eyes, "So how come you're on your own with err.... with Jessica. Where's her mother?"

"My mummy's in heaven." Jess interrupted, answering nonchalantly.

"Oh, oh I'm sorry." Chloe blushed, obviously embarrassed.

"It's ok." Danny told her, "We were divorced for nearly three years."

"Oh good.... Well not good but you know what I mean?"

He smiled at her, "Yeah, don't worry. I get the idea."

Chloe peered around him and looked at Jessica, who had gone back to her colouring having decided that the woman wasn't really that interesting after all.

"Where are you staying?" she enquired brushing her blonde hair back away from her face.

"Oh, err.... The Aegean Apartments."

"Right. I think that's quite close to us. So, I was wondering." She turned her attention back to him, "Maybe we could get a drink sometime this week. As we're staying in the same resort."

"Nice idea but I have my daughter."

"Oh yeah, of course you do. Is there anyone who could look after her for an evening?" Chloe enquired rather stupidly.

"Sorry obviously not. But maybe I could bring her with me." Danny suggested with a cheeky grin.

"Err... yeah maybe. I guess we could see when we're there." She said sounding less than enthusiastic about his proposition.

"Of course. Probably best to see how things go." Danny agreed.

She got up, "I gave you my phone number, didn't I? Just in case you decide to give me a call."

"Oh yes, you did... thanks."

"I'd better get back to my friends. I'll catch you later maybe." Chloe smiled and quickly disappeared back down the plane.

"Daddy?"

"Yes sweetheart." He turned back to look at his daughter.

"Is that lady your girlfriend?"

He kissed her on the top of her head and chuckled, "No sweetheart she isn't."

Jessica gave his answer a moment's thought before pulling a face and going back to her colouring.

"Good. I didn't like her very much."

Danny shook his head and laughed quietly before returning his attention back to the book he was reading.

The remainder of the flight passed fairly uneventfully, although the stewardess Jayne did spend an inordinate amount of time checking on them.

Landing at Heraklion airport in Crete there were the usual queues to get through immigration, especially now that the UK was no longer in the European Union and all passports had to be stamped, but they moved reasonably quickly.

Once they were through into the baggage reclaim hall, they had to wait for their cases to appear and Jessica was soon engrossed trying to spot her bag coming round on the carousel.

"Daddy, daddy it's here, it's here." His daughter jumped up and down and shrieked as she spotted her case, making everyone around them smile.

Recovering their luggage Danny struggled out of the arrival's hall trying to keep track of Jess as he looked for their transfer bus to take them to the resort where they were staying.

"Over here Jessica." He called his daughter across to him as he headed for the holiday company's representative.