Daddy's Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just past three o'clock when he announced that he needed to take his daughter back to the room.

"I need to get her down for an hour or she'll be tired and miserable all evening." He reluctantly told Lucy as he got a protesting Jessica out of the pool for the last time.

"Oh right, of course." Her voice was tinged with disappointment as she answered him.

"Maybe we'll see you later or tomorrow or something." Danny looked at her hopefully.

"That would be lovely."

Brightening up at his suggestion Lucy went back to her sunbed as he picked up Jess and headed off to the apartment.

"But I want to stay with Lucy daddy."

"Me too munchkin, me too." He murmured quietly, carrying the little girl back to their room.

Chapter 6 - Coming to the Rescue

Alone again Lucy sat on her sunbed and disconsolately picked up her book. The last few hours with Danny and Jessica had been fun and she was a little dismayed now that they had gone, although she understood his need for the 3-year-old to have a nap.

Normally she would have been a little annoyed by the intrusion on her time but Jessica was absolutely adorable and her father simply set her pulse racing and gave her butterflies whenever he was near to her.

Trying to settle back to read proved impossible after the earlier distractions and eventually she gave up and simply looked around before making the decision to head up to the pool bar.

Not wanting to have everyone staring at her scantily clad body while she was alone, she quickly slipped her beach dress back on and then, taking her purse, made her way to the bar. Perching on a stool she checked her watch and after deciding it was late enough in the day, she ordered herself a gin and tonic.

"You are English, yes?"

A voice behind her caused her to spin around.

"Err... yes, yes, I'm English." Lucy found herself face-to-face with an older Greek guy.

"You are here for the first time maybe?"

"Err... yes.... it's my first time on Crete." She responded cautiously as she studied him.

He was older than her, probably around 40 but still good-looking in a typical macho Greek way. His stubbled chin, deep brown eyes and dark wavy hair all complimented his open shirt and tanned chest.

"Hey Costa put the lady's drink on my bill." He told the barman as he returned with Lucy's drink.

"Oh, that's ok I don't need you to...."

Waving away her protests he raised his beer bottle clinking it against her glass.

"Yammas. Here's to your first time on Crete."

"Cheers." She responded taking a sip.

"I'm Yanni and you are?"

"Lucy." She coloured slightly and offered him her hand, "Pleased to meet you."

For the next half-an-hour or so they sat at the bar talking, Yanni carefully establishing that she was single and on her own, before Lucy put down her empty glass on the counter.

"Time to go." She smiled pleasantly, "Thank you for the drink."

"Another?" Yanni offered.

She shook her head, "Thanks but I need to shower and to go and eat. I've had a fairly tiring day and I really don't want a late night."

He nodded in agreement, "I understand. Perhaps I could take you to dinner then?"

"Not tonight. I'm exhausted and I wouldn't be very good company, but thanks anyway." She cautiously avoided his offer.

"I understand." He smiled genially, "The day after tomorrow maybe?"

"Umm... yeah sure."

Hesitantly she accepted his invitation. Annabelle's comments about a holiday fling and getting herself laid immediately springing to her mind as she tried to imagine herself with him.

"Excellent. I'm sure I'll see you about so we can set a time then."

Even as he spoke Lucy found that instead of thinking of the Greek her mind had focused on Danny.

Giving him another smile Lucy slid off her stool and said goodbye as she went to collect her things and, somewhat apprehensively, head back to her apartment. Wasn't this what Annabelle had told her to do, to hook up with someone she would never see again and get herself fucked to get Jason out of her system.

The problem was Danny.

Why had he immediately sprung to mind when she thought about sex. She had only really just met him but she realised she had feelings for him that already went way beyond anything casual.

Totally confused she stripped off her costume and stepped into her shower trying to put the issue out of her mind for the moment. She now had a dinner date with a Greek and a young English lad threatening to come looking for her when the man she was really interested in was here with his daughter.

Drying herself off Lucy contemplated her wardrobe as she wondered just what she was going to wear. The idea of eating alone was far from appealing but, if she didn't want to go hungry, she had little choice.

Sighing unenthusiastically, she picked a short denim skirt and a white vest top. She didn't intend being out too late or going anywhere smart so something casual would be fine.

After sliding a white thong up her legs, she pulled on the skirt and, deciding to forgo a bra, slipped on the strappy vest adding her white heeled sandals to complete her outfit.

Dressed and ready she sat down in front of her mirror and started to apply her make-up.

It had been a while since she had been out socially, not since she had broken up with Jason, and she found herself feeling more than a little nervous at the prospect.

Opting to leave off the false eyelashes her mascara went on first, lengthening and darkening her own long lashes before she brushed on her eyeshadow and, finally, added a touch of eyeliner.

Checking herself in the mirror one last time she put on a little lip gloss to finish off and then she was ready.

Taking a deep breath to steel herself Lucy picked up her bag and stepped out of her apartment into the pleasant warmth of the Greek evening air. Almost as soon as she took a pace outside of the door, she felt utterly awkward at being by herself when all around her were groups and couples.

Even Danny had little Jessica with him.

Thinking of the two of them sent a warm shiver through her. The time she had spent with them that afternoon had been delightful and she wondered when she would see them again. He had said maybe tomorrow and she sincerely hoped it would be.

Walking out of the small complex she turned left and headed along the street towards the lights a short distance away. It wasn't far to the village and the collection of tavernas, restaurants and shops, the journey taking her less than ten minutes to get there. Not wanting to spend too much time wandering she picked the first taverna she came to and went in for a drink.

It was fairly quiet and she had just settled herself with a cocktail and her book when a male voice made her cringe.

"Ello darlin... all by yerself then?"

She turned to see the obnoxious Mark along with two of his friends making their way up to the bar.

"Free beers mate." Obviously already fairly drunk he called to the barman before turning his attention back to Lucy.

"You dint answer me. You all alone then." He slurred moving closer to her.

"It looks that way doesn't it."

Smirking he looked her up and down, taking his time to stare at her legs and obviously braless breasts.

"Cum on out wiv me then. I'll make sure you have a good time babe." He chuckled, his meaning plain as he put his arm around her.

Shrugging it away Lucy glared at him as he took a swig from his bottle of Mythos.

"No thanks, I'd prefer not to."

"Wassup wiv me then yah stuck up bitch." He raised his voice angrily, "To good for me are yah."

He was starting to scare her and she felt the tears ready to fall as she took a step back away from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica slept for nearly two hours, leaving Danny free to read on the terrace, before she woke up in a much better mood and complained she was hungry.

"Not to worry sweetheart, let's get washed up and dressed then we can go and get something to eat."

He told his daughter as he picked her up and swept her into the shower.

Once they were clean and dry Danny got Jess ready first, putting her in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt before dressing himself in something similar.

"Are we ready then?" he looked at the excited three-year-old.

Jessica squealed delightedly when he scooped her up and carried her through the door and into the evening. Heading towards the lights in the village he let his daughter walk for a bit but soon relented and picked her up to cover the distance quicker.

"Where we going daddy?" Jessica wanted to know as they got closer to the lights shining in the distance.

"To get some dinner sweetie."

She considered this for a moment before responding, "Will Lucy be there?"

He looked at his daughter curiously wondering why she would ask about the brunette. Even though she had spent the best part of the day with her Jessica wasn't one to take to strangers easily.

She obviously liked her.

"I doubt it Jess but we might see her tomorrow, maybe."

"Ok." She replied seemingly satisfied.

Just as they came to the first taverna he heard someone shouting.

"Wassup wiv me then yah stuck up bitch." The raised voice sounded angry, "Too good for me are yah."

Looking in he saw a rather scared looking Lucy confronted by three lads who all appeared to have had a few drinks already.

Having Jess with him rather limited his options, he could hardly go in aggressively so, quickly making a decision, he rushed into the bar and across to them.

"There you are babe. Sorry it took longer than expected."

Walking straight up to her he immediately saw the relief in her eyes and kissed her on the cheek.

Playing her part without realising it Jessica immediately held out her arms and squealed with delight, "Lucy!"

Automatically she took the child from her father, wondering what he was going to do as he turned back to the three lads.

"Thanks for keeping her company boys but I'm back now." The way he said it made it clear he wanted them to go.

"She said she was on her own." Mark protested and took a step towards him making Lucy nervous for Danny's safety.

"Well, she's not now, is she?" putting on his Sergeant's manner he informed them curtly.

"Yeah well..." the young lad began to argue.

"I don't think my wife's really interested in your company."

He leant towards him lowering his voice to a whisper, "Now piss off before you make me angry."

It put an end to their harassment and, picking up their beers, the three of them wandered away with Mark still murmuring his complaints to no one in particular.

"Are you ok?" he turned back to Lucy.

"Yes, thank you. They were becoming a little belligerent." Her eyes were shining as she answered, still holding on to Jessica, "Can... can I buy you a drink. To repay you."

He grinned at her, his eyes locking with hers for a moment, "There's nothing to repay but yes, you can buy me a beer for sure."

Ordering a bottle of Mythos for Danny and a juice for Jessica she decided her evening had just got a whole lot better as they sat round the table.

"Shall I take her back off you?" He held out his arms to his daughter who immediately shook her head and refused to get off of Lucy's lap.

"Or not." He laughed, "Are you ok with her?"

"Mmhhmm." Lucy gave Jess a hug making her giggle.

"Sorry about saying we were married but I wanted to make a point."

Lucy blushed, a warmth spreading out from her core at his unnecessary apology. The thought of being married to Danny sent a shiver of pure unadulterated pleasure through her body.

Picking up from where they left off that afternoon the conversation just flowed freely as they took their time and finished their drinks.

"Well, we need to get something to eat. We've imposed on Lucy enough Jessica we need to go."

"No, I want Lucy to come to." His daughter protested, refusing to get off of the brunette's lap.

"She's probably got plans." He looked at the young woman hoping she hadn't.

"Not really." Lucy shook her head, "I was just going to get something to eat as well."

"Come with us. Please Lucy.... please." Jessica clung to the girl.

"You'd be very welcome." Danny added.

A broad smile lit up her face, "If you're really sure you don't mind."

"Not at all. Now drink up and we'll go and eat."

He grinned happily, swallowing down the last of his beer before getting to his feet.

The three of them left the taverna, Jess happily agreeing to walk between them, holding onto their hands, as they strolled along and searched for somewhere to dine.

Settling on a nearby restaurant that was fairly empty they went in and found themselves a table. No sooner had they sat down than Jessica was up off her seat to look in the large fish tank that decorated the back wall.

"Sorry if she's being a nuisance." Danny apologised again, "She can be a bit much sometimes."

"She's far from being a nuisance and she's absolutely adorable." She turned to gaze at the three-year-old.

"Well, she's definitely taken to you that's for sure." His lopsided grin sent another shiver of pleasure down her spine.

"I'm quite taken with her as well." She didn't add that she was also extremely taken with her father.

Far from being the lonely miserable meal she had expected Lucy found the next two hours flew by in the company of Danny and Jess. It was with a sense of reluctance that she walked back to the apartments with him as he carried his daughter, when their meal was finished.

"I hope she wasn't too much of a bother?" Danny asked as they strolled the short distance back to where they were staying.

"Please stop apologising." Lucy squeezed Jessica's hand and got one in return, "She's just adorable."

"Not all the time." He grinned, "She can be a little madam when she wants to be."

"Well, she was fine today and tonight."

All too soon the pair of them arrived back at the apartments.

"Well, we're here." Lucy declared.

"Yep, I guess I had better get this one to bed." Danny reluctantly told her.

"Night Jessica." Lucy leant up to kiss the child on her forehead, enjoying the scent of her father as she did.

"Nigh Luce." Jess yawned barely able to keep her eyes open.

"Goodnight Danny."

"Night Lucy. We'll see you tomorrow maybe?" Danny suggested a little more hopefully than he intended.

"That would be lovely." She smiled and headed off to her own bed hoping to dream of the gorgeous man she had just had dinner with.