Daddy's Girl Confesses

Story Info
Spanking forces her to confess to lesbian secret...
2.7k words
4.39
60k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to kenjisato for the great editing

*****

I knew he was mad as soon as I closed the front door. I wasn't even home late tonight. He was sitting on the sofa watching TV, eyes fixed in front, not making any movements. He didn't even acknowledge that I was there.

I stood there for a while, not knowing what I should do. If I went to my room without saying goodnight, I wouldn't be able to sleep. I'd be up all night worried what he would say the next morning. Best if I get it over and done with tonight.

I take my first step towards him. He still hasn't moved. Maybe he was asleep? As I hesitate to take my next step, I see his arm move. Not asleep. Without turning to look at me he gestures with his hand for me to come into the lounge room. The subtle two flicks of his fingers in the "come here" motion tells me I'm in trouble.

Without any more hesitation, I quickly walk over to him. I stand in front of him, and without taking his eyes away from the TV he crooks his jaw slightly up.

"Hi Daddy" I say as I bend down and kiss his cheek. I try to sound cheerful and confident, as if I've done nothing wrong; and I haven't done anything wrong. I haven't broken any of his rules.

He finally looks up at me. A long intense stare at my face, and then an inaudible huff escapes from his throat. I can't read the expression on his face, but I'm certain that he's mad at me.

Since my mother's death five years ago, he hasn't been the same. Having to raise and care for two daughters on his own was tough. Ever since my older sister moved out, he was even more agitated and moody; the light-hearted and funny father that I had known for most of my eighteen years was gone.

His serious gaze still fixed on my face, he asks, "Where have you been?"

"I was at Monica's watching a movie." Trying hard to keep the fake smile on my face and not stammer my words, I stand in front of him waiting for his response.

He slowly looks me up and down, assessing me in detail. I'm fully clothed, wearing a casual summer dress and denim jacket, but the way he looks at me makes me feel vulnerable and exposed, as if I'm naked.

He looks back at my face, and notions with a nod of his head for me to sit next to him. Shit. He's even more mad than I first thought.

I take off my jacket and sit down nervously, searching his face for a clue on his thoughts. My hands unconsciously start to fidget in my lap, and he gently reaches out with his hand to hold me still.

"I'll ask you one more time, where were you tonight?" His voice is calm and steady, his hand is still covering mine in my lap.

I can feel my face start to flush and my heart thumping loudly in my chest. I choke a little as the words come out of my mouth, "I told you Daddy, I was with Monica."

He looks at me quietly. Does he believe me? In those few moments waiting for his response, I can't breathe.

In a sudden movement, he tightens his grip around my wrists and pulls me over onto his lap. The breath I was holding escapes in an abrupt puff, as I'm forced across his knees. I find my head face-down on the cushioned sofa, my ass pointing up to the ceiling, and my legs sprawled out and kicking on the other side. The shock of the unpredicted motion is enough to make me yelp, and tears start to spill from my eyes.

"Daddy, please!" I cry as he brings my arms around to the small of my back where he holds both my hands with a single of his. With my legs still kicking out behind me, he presses down firmly on my hands holding me in place. His other hand has gathered my loose hair, holding the long brunette strands into a ponytail causing my head to pull back.

I am crying uncontrollably now, my entire body shaking with each sob. He remains silent as he keeps his grip on my hair and pressure on my bonded hands. After what seems like more than ten minutes, my sobs quieten and my legs stop kicking as I lay helplessly across his lap on the sofa. Tears are staining my face, one strap on my dress has broken from the struggle, and the short flimsy material of my dress has ridden up exposing my thighs and cotton panties.

"Daddy, please." This time, it's barely a whisper.

He leans down to bring his face closer to mine.

"Sweetheart..." his grip on my hair loosens, and he brings his hand down to gently stroke the side of my face. He softly pulls back a few strands of hair that have fallen down over my face, running his fingers through the length of my hair.

"Shussshhh, sweetheart." He continues to play with my hair until my body starts to relax. I'm exhausted and confused. My mind is too numb to comprehend what is happening.

His hand leaves my hair, and I feel the pressure on my hands and lower back start to release. Free at last, but too overwhelmed to know what to do, I just lay there. All I can hear is my breathing. I can hear him breathing, too; and his breath sounds just as heavy as mine.

He finally breaks the silence, "Were you with Monica all night?" My chest fills with a deep inhale.

"Yes Daddy, all night," I say as I exhale. His hand is on my back, firm and warm. He gently rubs my back, as if to soothe me.

"Why don't I believe you, then?" he asks as he continues to rub my back.

I don't know what to say. I'm telling him the truth! Yet, he knows that I'm keeping something from him... somehow, he always knows.

His other hand is now on my thighs, gently touching my exposed skin. He works his hand up further until he reaches my ass. He pauses for a moment, then continues his way up. I can feel the remainder of my dress being lifted up, his hands still running smoothly over my thighs and panties.

What is he doing? Why is he touching me like that? I don't even know if he's still mad at me. With uncertainty I lay still, my body draped across him.

His hand starts to pay more attention to my ass now, squeezing one cheek and then the other. Slow circular motions with a flat palm, then fingers digging into my fleshy behind. I shift uncomfortably, as his warm hands on me stir conflicting thoughts.

"Tell Daddy what you did tonight with your friend," his hands still moving over and around my ass.

"We just watched a movie together." I can feel his finger slip up under the side of my panties as I answer him.

"Hmmmm. Are you sure that's all you did?"

"Yes Daddy," my voice starting to shake.

"Hmmmm...."

He knows I'm not telling the truth. I wait for him to yell at me, but he doesn't. He just continues to play with the sides of my panties, lifting them further up and gently squeezing my ass as he does so. Soon, he has my panties gathered together in the middle of my ass, and with them bunched up like a thong he pulls on them. The fabric tightens around my pussy, and as he continues to tug on my panties, I feel the wetness starting to build up and seep out of my pussy lips.

I hear him make a soft groan, and notice that his breathing is now deeper and raspier. Again I shift my body, and as I do, I feel a hardness from his groin digging into my stomach. Fuck. He is totally turned on! And what is even more shocking, so am I.

"Sweetheart, you're wet down there between your legs. Want to tell me why?"

He pulls my panties up even tighter causing me to catch my breath. I feel one of his fingers probing the wet spot there, the soaked material resisting any entry. I start to moan softly, hiding my face in the sofa, not wanting him to see me. I am ashamed that I'm so turned on, but I have never felt this aroused before.

It's as if I have no control of my body. My hips move back and forth and rock up into his fingers, begging to be touched and probed deeper. I can feel his hips moving under me, too; trying to force his clothed hard cock against my belly.

And then a sting. Slap!!! His hand comes down hard on my ass. The shock makes me cry out.

"Daddy!!!"

Another slap, then another, and another. In between each slap he rests his hand on my ass, pausing before the next.

"Tell me why you're so wet down there." He raises his voice as he continues to spank me.

"I don't want to say it, Daddy. Please!" I can feel the heat building up in my face. My ass is burning from the sting of his hand.

"I want to know why my little girl is so wet down there. Have you been going out and being a little slut? Are you fucking all the boys? Tell me!"

"No Daddy, no! I swear I don't do that. I've never been with a boy. I don't fuck any boys, I swear. I told you I was with Monica tonight."

I start to cry, as I plead with him to believe me. This only seems to get him more aggressive, roughly tugging my panties down to my knees. He now slaps my ass harder and harder, no longer pausing in between; but instead, working up into a frenzied spanking.

"Only with your girlfriend, huh? You expect me to believe that?" He was relentless. As I cried harder, he slapped harder. His hand came down on each side of my ass, then up on each side, causing my fleshy behind to bounce and jiggle with each slap.

"Yes, yes only her. I've only ever been with her!" I screamed.

He suddenly stopped. One hand resting on my aching ass, his bulging cock still hard and jutting into me, he uses his other hand to pull on my hair forcing me to look at him.

"So you have been with Monica? Tell me, what do you two do together? And don't say that you're only friends. I know there's more."

I look at him, my eyes wide and bright, with fresh tears. I shake my head. I can't tell him what me and my girlfriend do together. We have been best friends for so long; and we promised each other to never tell anyone.

His hand moves over my bare ass again in small circular motions. I know he will not stop unless I confess everything to him.

"Okay, okay. I'll tell you; but please don't be mad at me," I begged.

He keeps up the circular movements on my ass, as he nods. He patiently waits for me to answer him.

"We've kissed. We've kissed a lot of times."

He raises an eyebrow up at me. His hand starts to dip further down, rubbing little circles towards the inside of my legs.

"And sometimes... sometimes we do other things," I say, lowering my voice to a quiet whisper.

His hand slips in between my thighs, to where my wet throbbing pussy is aching to be touched. His fingers glide down easily and he finds my clit. I close my eyes and sigh.

"What other things?" His voice is more controlled now, more calm. He continues to rub my pussy and I'm sure I can feel his stiff rod throbbing under me, as he tilts his hips upwards.

"We touch each other..." I trail off. His touch is so good. While I'm telling him about my girlfriend, all I can do is focus on him. His hands; not her hands. His warm, strong touch; not her gentle probing. His thick, masculine fingers pressing down on my clit; and not her delicate ones.

"Where? Tell me where you touch." His expert fingers spread my juices around the outside of my pussy, teasing me when he dips just the tip of his finger into my opening.

"Where you're touching me, Daddy," I tell him, my words sounding like a plea.

"Good girl." He rewards me by inserting his finger into me, pushing deep inside me while still toying with my clit. He fingers me slowly at first, then as I start panting, he increases his speed.

My body is rocking in a steady rhythm now. I prop myself up on my forearms so I can better thrust myself onto his hand. As I move back and forth, I can feel myself skimming across the hardness in his pants.

He inserts a second finger. I've never been this full before, but my pussy stretches to accommodate him. I can hear him breathing heavily now, his low groans matching my desperate pants.

"Is this what she does to you?" He pumps his two fingers in and out of me making wet smacking noises. "Is it, huh? Is this what your filthy slutty friend does to you?"

"Yes, Daddy. Yes!!"

He's now in a frenzy, his fingers ramming into my pussy with increased speed and force. I can feel the build up start, and the thought of cumming on his fingers sends me wild.

"Daddy! Don't... stop... Daddy!!!"

He relentlessly keeps up his fast and steady motion. Using his free hand, he presses hard into my back and pushes my body back down over his lap, and starts grinding his cock into my stomach.

"Daddy!!! Please! Don't... stop!!! Don't stop, don't stop!!!" I chant over and over, my mind capable of thinking of nothing else, but the sweet sensations and the hot desire welling up between my legs.

I can hear him breathing in sharp, short breaths, grunting at the end of each exhale. His hand on my back is pressing me down onto his thrusting hard cock while he pumps and fingers my pussy with his other hand.

When he moans a loud, "Arrrghhhh!" and I feel a warm wetness oozing onto my stomach through the thin fabric of my dress, I lose all control. My pussy muscles contract and my hips buck uncontrollably. In his altered state, he doesn't notice my orgasm and is still feverishly fingering my throbbing wet hole. Without being allowed any recovery from the first wave that took me, his continued persistence sends me over the edge once again. The second orgasm is more intense and violent than the first. With my entire body shaking and juices running out onto his hand, he eventually stops fingering me.

We lay there together, sweaty and exhausted. My limp body laying across his lap with his wet, sticky hand resting on my ass. When I finally get my breath back I turn my head to look at him. His chest is still heaving in and out and his gaze is fixed on my face. We stare at each other in silence with the realisation of what has just happened.

He reaches out and tenderly cups my face. I close my eyes and let him hold me. I'm so happy at this moment because I know he's not mad at me anymore.

After a few moments, he pulls my panties back up and sits me up next to him. He traces the outline of my cheek with his finger, then leans forward and gently kisses my forehead.

"Time for bed, sweetheart?"

I nod my head at him, and he smiles. He watches me as I stand up and leave the room. When I reach my bedroom I remove my dress and stretched, wet panties and leave them on the floor. Too tired to shower, I climb into bed and pull the covers over myself.

As I drift off to sleep, I am smiling.

My Daddy loves me!