Daddy's Girl Vol. 01

Story Info
Gracie gets a surprise from Daddy.
1.1k words
4.48
121.6k
171

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These stories are glimpses into the lives of daughters who fuck their daddies. I will not be expanding on them. All characters are 18 and older, and this is a work of fiction.

***

"Oh, fuck. Don't stop."

"Baby girl, you have to be quiet or you're going to wake your mother."

Daddy looked up at me from between my thighs, his lips shiny with my juices, and I bit my bottom lip. I didn't care if my mom heard us. Half the time I wanted her to walk in on Daddy with his tongue on my clit or his cock buried inside me. Maybe then she'd finally leave, and I could have Daddy all to myself. But Daddy got upset when I talked like that, the part of him that still felt guilty about fucking his nineteen year old daughter right under his wife's nose. No matter how much of a frigid bitch she was.

But I didn't want him to stop, so I fixed an apologetic pout on my face and whispered, "Sorry, Daddy. It just feels so good."

"Yeah?" He shoved two fingers deep inside me, and my hips jerked off the bed. "You like when Daddy eats your pretty pussy?"

"Yes, Daddy," I gasped as he sawed his fingers in and out. "I love coming on your tongue."

His eyes darkened and never left mine as he leaned in and flicked his tongue over my clit. I groaned, rocking against his lips in a silent plea for him to do it again. Daddy obliged me, wrapping his lips around my clit and sucking it hard while his fingers fucked me deep, dragging against my g- spot until my thighs started to tremble.

Daddy hummed against my clit and sucked harder, making my cunt clamp around his fingers as my orgasm built, tingling down my spine and pooling like fire in my belly.

"I'm so close, Daddy," I whispered, my voice hoarse and needy.

"Come for Daddy, baby girl," he said replacing his mouth with his other hand and rubbing my sensitive clit with rough, fast strokes. "Good girl," Daddy crooned as my orgasm swamped me, the muscles in my throat straining with the effort not to cry out.

Slipping his fingers from my swollen cunt with a wet pop, he smiled, crawling up my body and giving me his weight while he kissed me, his tongue pushing past my lips so I could taste myself on him.

"Such a good girl. Coming on my fingers like that. You're Daddy's perfect little cumslut."

I warmed under the praise, moaning when he rocked his hips against me, grinding the base of his cock against my clit.

"Daddy, please," I begged, as eager for his cock tonight as I had been the first time he slid inside me a year ago.

It had taken some convincing when I told him the only thing I wanted for my eighteenth birthday was for him to sneak into my room once Mom was asleep and fuck me until I was cross-eyed. But once he did, we hadn't looked back. Stealing as many moments as we could together. I was greedy for him, but Daddy didn't seem to mind.

"Please what, baby?" Daddy asked, grinding harder and pulling a groan from low in my throat.

"I need your cock inside me." I writhed under him, wrapping my leg around his waist.

"Does Daddy's little slut need to be fucked?"

"Yes," I hissed, my swollen clit throbbing.

"Say it." He shifted, notching the head of his cock at my entrance but refusing to slide it inside me until I gave him what he wanted. "Tell Daddy what you need."

I slid my hands into his hair and brought his mouth down to mine until our lips were barely touching. "I need you to shove your big fat cock inside your little girl's tight cunt and fuck me hard."

He surged inside me with a single stroke, swallowing my cry with his lips as he hammered his cock as deep as he could into my body. I'd learned the shape of him over a year ago but every time was just as perfect as the last.

"You're such a good girl for Daddy, baby. You take my cock so well."

"Yes," I sobbed, my feet bouncing off his ass as he savagely pounded me. "I love your cock, Daddy."

"I know you do, baby girl. Show Daddy how much you love it by coming all over me."

He dipped his head to capture my nipple between his teeth, his hips never losing their rhythm. I could tell he was close by the way his teeth tightened on my nipple and his hand gripped my hip so hard he was sure to leave bruises.

His breath was hot and ragged against my skin, and it was a wonder the frenzied sound of his body slapping into mine didn't wake my mother who was sleeping just down the hall. She had no idea her husband was balls deep in her only daughter and had been every night since I came home from college two weeks ago.

"Come for Daddy, Gracie. Come for Daddy, and I'll fill your little pussy up."

He didn't relent, driving his cock deep inside me until I could barely breathe. Burying my face against his neck to muffle my screams, I shattered, my cunt squeezing Daddy so hard he was forced to stay still inside me. Then his body went taut and I felt his cock swell before shooting rope after rope of hot cum deep into my pussy.

"Fuck, baby girl," Daddy panted, kissing across my breasts. "I thought you were going to squeeze my dick off."

"Mmm. I'm sorry, Daddy. I just missed you. It's been a long time since spring break."

Daddy pushed himself onto his hands and looked down at me, a smile on his handsome face, his semi-hard cock still inside me. "Don't worry, baby. Daddy plans on making it up to you all summer long. And I have a surprise for you tomorrow."

I grinned. I always loved Daddy's surprises. Usually they involved some new place or position he wanted to fuck me in.

"What kind of surprise, Daddy?"

He pulled his hardening cock out and slid balls deep inside me again, making me gasp. "Something you've been asking for for a long time. So try not to look too happy when someone comes by to serve your mother with divorce papers."

***

Thanks for reading! The inspiration for this series came from Daddy Quickies by girlwithagift. All ideas and words are original to me.