Daddy's Girl Vol. 02

Story Info
Bailey finds out what it means to be daddy’s good girl.
2.4k words
4.58
102.2k
156

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These stories are glimpses into the lives of daughters who fuck their daddies. I will not be expanding on them. All characters are 18+, and this is a work of fiction.

***

I stepped in from the cold, shaking the snowflakes that had accumulated on my collar onto the narrow mat. Stepping out of my boots, I grunted in disgust when my sock found a puddle of melted snow seeping out from under my brother's discarded shoes.

"The cubby is right fucking there," I muttered, bending to shove my boots into place and stowing Alex's next to mine.

"Hey," my brother said, swinging his keys around his finger as he came toward me, "I was wearing those."

"No, you were making a mess you won't bother cleaning up," I corrected.

Alex grinned in that charming way that made Mom forgive him for anything and rubbed a rough hand over my hair.

"But you're so good at cleaning up after me. I'd hate to deprive you of it."

He hauled his boots back out and stuffed his feet inside without bothering to untie the laces.

"Where are you going? It's starting to get dark and the snow is getting pretty deep."

"Rachel's doing this study thing at her house, and I have that big physics test coming up."

I snorted and crossed my arms over my chest. "The only thing you ever study at Rachel's is her tits."

"That's not true," he replied, shrugging into his coat. "I also study her pussy."

He pulled open the door, and I shivered against the icy blast of air, looking beyond him to where the snow swirled in the growing dark.

"Did Mom and Dad say you could go?"

He chuckled. "I prefer to ask forgiveness instead of permission. Try not to ruin it for me with your big mouth." Alex started to close the door, and then stopped himself. "You know you might have more fun if you broke a rule every once in a while. Do something unexpected."

If only he knew. The door closed behind him with a thud, and I waited for the sound of his car to start before turning and heading for the stairs. Given the option of going up to my room or down to my dad's office, I chose the latter, going slow and stepping carefully over the creaking third step so I wouldn't disturb him. Or so he wouldn't know I was there. I hadn't decided yet.

God knows Daddy and I were breaking the rules. Or we had that one time. When he caught me coming home drunk from a party and I admitted something I'd never intended to tell another living soul. That I had naughty, dirty thoughts about Daddy touching me, tasting me, fucking me.

I didn't mean to say it. Those were things I kept to myself. I only pulled them out late at night when I was all alone and my hand wandered to my pussy. Those thoughts were just for me in the dark. Daddy never should have heard them.

But he did. Because I was stupid and drank too much wine and made out with a boy who left me horny and wanting more. Maybe if I hadn't stayed out past my curfew Daddy wouldn't have been waiting up for me.

And if he wasn't waiting up for me I wouldn't have said all those things. And if I hadn't said all those things then he wouldn't have lifted me onto the counter, bunched my skirt around my waist, and done them.

I thought I'd given myself some pretty good orgasms with the dildo my best friend gave me as a joke for my eighteenth birthday. But nothing I'd been able to do to myself had compared to coming on Daddy's fingers and tongue and cock.

It felt so good. The way he touched me. But it was wrong. How I felt about him was wrong. Daddy didn't seem to think so. He'd made it very clear in the week since it happened he wanted it to happen again. But it couldn't. Because I was a good girl, a straight A student. I followed the rules. And good girls didn't fuck their daddies.

I peered around Daddy's office door. His back was to me, broad and muscular, and he had the phone pressed to his ear.

"The more they change the specs, the longer it takes," Daddy growled. "I'm not a fucking machine, and they're not my only client. If they want to break ground on this in the spring then they need to make up their fucking mind and let me do my work."

Silence as Daddy listened to whoever he was talking to. "They have one week to get the project details to me. Any longer than that and I'm hitting them with a late fee."

Daddy ended his call and dropped his phone on top of his desk. He ran his hand through his hair, thick and dark blond. I knew what it felt like to run my fingers through it while his mouth was glued to my pussy. I turned to head back to the stairs, not wanting him to know I was watching.

"Come here, Bailey."

I swallowed hard, freezing in my retreat, but Daddy didn't turn around. How did he even know I was here?

"I can smell your shampoo," he said in response to my unspoken question. I heard him inhale deeply. "Lavender. I won't bite, Bailey. Come here."

When I stepped into the office, Daddy finally turned to face me. He was so handsome with his square jaw and dark brown eyes. I'd always thought so. Now he somehow seemed even more devastatingly gorgeous. Probably because I couldn't have him.

His eyes dragged up the length of my body before meeting my gaze, and he asked, "Where's your brother?"

"Out."

Daddy sighed and scrubbed a hand over his face. "We'll all be lucky if he doesn't knock up that girl before he graduates. Is your mom upstairs?"

I shook my head. "I didn't see her. And her car's not in the driveway."

Something mischievous lit in Daddy's eyes when he realized we had the house to ourselves. He crooked his finger at me, and even though I knew I shouldn't, my feet didn't listen. When I stopped in front of him he sank down into his desk chair, wrapping a big hand around my waist and positioning me between his thighs.

"Did I hurt you the other night, Bailey? Because if I did, we need to talk about it."

"No, Daddy."

He nodded, his fingers massaging circles over my hip. "Then why are you avoiding me?"

"I'm not. I--" His hand tightened sharply on my waist, silencing my lie. Daddy raised a brow, waiting for the truth. "I shouldn't have told you any of that," I whispered. "What we did was wrong."

"It didn't feel wrong." He pulled me closer, my legs bumping the inside of his thighs and making me shiver. "It felt so good, baby. Didn't it? Didn't Daddy make you feel good?"

Heat pooled in my belly when Daddy slid his hand around my hip and squeezed my ass. I didn't even try to lie this time.

"Yes, Daddy. But--"

"There don't have to be any buts, Bailey," Daddy said, dropping his hands even further and caressing the backs of my thighs. He pulled me forward until my knees hit the edge of the chair. "It can just be me and you and how good it feels."

I watched him as his fingers traced up my thighs, brushing against the underside of my ass and back down again. He was making it impossible to think straight.

"What about Mom?"

"What about her?"

Daddy's hands skimmed up to the button of my jeans, working it open with his fingers. He paused for my reaction, but I didn't stop him so he slowly dragged down my zipper. The sound of metal scraping metal was deafening.

"What if she finds out? We could get into trouble."

Daddy hooked his fingers in the waistband of my jeans but didn't tug. "For once in your life, Bailey, break a rule because it's fun."

My control snapped in a heartbeat, and I placed my hands over his and shoved my jeans down my thighs. In that moment I didn't want to do the right thing. I didn't want to be good. I only wanted Daddy to touch me.

I worked my jeans and panties down to my ankles and quickly stepped out of them. Daddy groaned at the sight of my bare pussy already glistening with my need for him.

"You're so fucking beautiful, baby. I've thought about the way you taste every single night."

I whimpered when he leaned in and licked up the length of my slit, my fingers sliding through his hair, gripping it tight. He used two fingers to spread my lips, lapping at my clit as he massaged and squeezed my ass with his free hand.

"Daddy," I whispered.

"So sweet, baby. Your pussy tastes so sweet."

He pushed me back against the edge of the desk and lifted me onto it, spreading my legs wide with his big hands and looking up at me. I nodded, and it was all the encouragement he needed to dip his head for another taste, his tongue swirling around my clit while he shoved a finger deep inside me.

I leaned back on one hand, my other returning to Daddy's hair to hold him against my pussy. He moaned when I rocked my hips against him and the sound sent vibrations through my clit that had me dropping my head back with a desperate whimper.

"Just relax, baby," Daddy said, slipping a second finger inside me and pumping them in and out. "Let Daddy make you feel good."

I finally listened, giving in to every sensation. The smooth glide of Daddy's tongue as it swirled up my slit. The spine numbing tingle of his fingers curling up against my g-spot. The sharp sting of pain when he closed his teeth around my clit, slowly increasing the pressure until I gasped, and he released it.

"I love all those sounds you make for me, baby. You sound so sexy."

My pussy clenched around him, and he worked his fingers in and out faster until my hips were bucking against him. My orgasm raced along my skin and pooled in my center.

"Be a good girl, and come on my fingers, baby." Daddy looked up at the sound of my gasp, and a slow grin spread over his face. "The rest of the world might think it's bad, Bailey. But when you let Daddy touch you like this, you're Daddy's good girl. Do you understand?"

I nodded frantically, panting as he added a third finger, filling me impossibly full even though I knew his cock would stretch me out even more. I groaned at the thought of his cock inside me again, and the memory of the way he'd worked it in and out of me sent me over the edge, my pussy clamping down around his fingers as I came hard enough to see stars.

"Good girl," Daddy murmured, licking up my juices before they could slide down to the desk. "Such a good girl for Daddy."

He dug his cock out of his pants as he stood, palming it roughly and dragging the tip up and down my soaked slit.

"Oh God," I groaned when the head of Daddy's cock bumped against my clit, still swollen from his mouth.

"Is this what you want, baby? You want Daddy's cock?" I nodded, but he didn't accept that as an answer this time. "Good girls tell their daddy they want to be fucked. Are you a good girl, Bailey?"

"Yes, Daddy. Please, fuck me."

Daddy smiled, sinking his cock inside me until he met resistance and then pulling out again. He pushed in again, a little deeper this time, and reached up to grip the back of my neck, pulling me forward so I could watch my cunt swallow up his cock.

"Look at what a good girl you are, Bailey. Taking Daddy's cock like that. You want more?" he asked with half his length inside me.

"Yes, Daddy. I need more."

"Daddy will give you whatever you want, baby," he promised, sliding balls deep inside me and grinding his pelvis against my clit.

I bit my bottom lip, looking down at where we were joined and then up at his face. "Will you come inside me this time, Daddy?" I remembered the feel of his cum on my tummy the last time. And how much I'd wanted it deep in my pussy instead.

"Oh, fuck." Daddy pulled all the way out and then slammed home again.

I whimpered as he picked up the pace, his hips slapping violently against mine. "You said I could have anything I want."

His grin melted into a strangled groan when I squeezed him with my cunt. "I did say that, baby. Are you protected?"

"Yes, Daddy."

His fingers tightened on my neck, and he leaned forward, changing the angle and depth of his cock inside me. Daddy's cock stretched me so good; I knew I'd be sore for days.

"Then Daddy will give you as much cum as your little pussy can handle. But you have to come on my cock first. Okay, baby? You have to come hard and milk it all out."

"Okay, Daddy," I gasped, meeting his thrusts with my own as he hunched over me, jack hammering into my pussy. "I'm so close."

"I know, baby. I can feel your pussy fluttering around my cock. Come hard for Daddy, Bailey."

"Yes, yes, yes," I chanted, my fingers digging into the papers under my hand on Daddy's desk, balling them up in my fist as Daddy pounded me closer and closer to the peak.

When he reached down and swiped rough fingers over my clit, I couldn't hold back any longer, screaming his name as I gave in to my blinding hot orgasm. Bucking and writhing beneath him, his nails dug into the skin of my neck as he shoved his cock in to the hilt, and his warm cum flooded me, seeping out from around the base of his cock and dripping down my ass.

"What are you, Bailey?" Daddy panted, his breath warm against my lips as he leaned his forehead against mine.

"I'm your good girl, Daddy."

***

Thanks for reading! The inspiration for this series came from Daddy Quickies by girlwithagift. All ideas and words are original to me.