Daddy's Girls Ch. 02 - Spoiled Little Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reuben recalled how stunning Dallas appeared in the little black dress that he gifted her for their first romantic date ever {refers to events in "Daddy's Girls Chapter 1"}, but this rivaled it. The man was admittedly developing a fetish for dressing his beautiful young daughter in very revealing clothing. It allowed him to admire her figure through a more personal lens.

"Good morning, dad!" Thought it was still fairly early, she was cheerful and exuberant.

"Good morning, Dallas. Thanks for inviting me."

"And thank you for the outfit. What do you think?" She modelled for her father, knowing the effect it would have on him.

The man flashbacked to Dakota's naughty Catholic schoolgirl outfit and wondered if the twins were comparing notes. "Why do you ask questions when you already know the answer?"

"Because I want to hear you say it."

"Your tits look incredible in that sports bra, Dallas, and I'm going to keep staring at your ass while you're wearing those leggings. There, I said it. Happy now?"

The girl threw her head back and laughed, and it made Reuben feel like everything was right in the world. "Come on, dad. Let's warm up."

The pair began their jaunt around the lake with a leisurely walk. But they gradually picked up the pace before breaking into a light jog after about a half mile. After another mile, they increased their speed again to a medium level.

Reuben always to attempted to remain at the girls' side whenever they ran together. But, as was typically the case, he began struggle around the 3rd mile. Dakota was simply faster than him and possessed more stamina when it came to running.

However, true to his word, the older man also purposefully lagged behind so he could stare at his daughter's delectable ass.

Reuben admired the girl's bottom as her legs pumped in long strides. The half-moons were so firm and tight that there was minimal jiggle as Dakota ran, which was just he preferred the female figure. The man wasn't a fan of "bubble butts" or round assess. In his humble opinion, his Dallas' posterior, just like her chest, was perfect.

God, I want to fuck that ass.

The man was ashamed to admit that he longed to sodomize his own daughter, but couldn't ignore the fact that his shorts were tented as he trailed behind Dakota, almost tripping and falling several times as he stared at her backside.

Dakota and Dallas were identical twins and possessed the same physical build, but there was something inexplicably irresistible about Dallas' tits and ass that practically drove her father to mindlessness.

After 2 more miles, Dakota began to slow, first into an easy jog and, eventually, into a brisk walk to cool down. This afforded her father to catch up next to her. They were both breathing hard --- Reuben much harder than his fit daughter.

"Did you enjoy the view?" Dakota asked flippantly.

"Again, why do you ask questions to which you already know the answer?"

Dakota smirked as she abruptly led her father off the main trail and onto a narrow path. Thought the path continued out of view, the girl soon brought them to a stop. She had her hands on her hips now as she paced in circles, breathing through pursed lips.

Reuben mimicked her as he felt extremely hot and sweaty, and out of breath. "What are we doing here, little babe? We're almost back to the parking lot."

But his daughter didn't answer with words; instead, she walked up to him and, with a mischievous grin, pressed her chest against his body, and rubbed it against him. "Can't a girl spend some quality time with her father?" Dallas asked plaintively with pouty lips.

Reuben was presented with an up-close view down his daughter's cleavage. "God, your tits are fantastic," he muttered.

"Would you like touch them? Your Little Babe likes it when you do that."

There was that girly tone again that both daughters used on him like a weapon.

The man didn't require any further convincing; he slapped both hands on Dallas' breasts and squeezed solidly.

The girl cooed with genuine pleasure.

"You know, Little Babe," the man began as he continued to grope and fondle her boldly. His voice was a whisper even though they were alone. "How would we explain ourselves if someone happened to stroll down this path and see us?"

"Mmmm, I think that would be so hot, don't you? You could show your Little Babe off... me and my little titties."

"I would love nothing more than to show everyone in the world how sexy you are... have them watch as I touch you all over." Reuben's words were not just a compliment uttered in the heat of the moment. He had developed a fetish for touching his daughter's tight young body, of course. But during their romantic dinner date weeks ago, the older man had also discovered that it aroused him to dress up his beautiful daughter for public display {refers to events in "Daddy's Girls Chapter 1"}.

Exhibitionism and voyeurism at their finest, the older man thought ruefully.

Dallas gave a throaty murmur of approval as her father's large calloused hands continued to knead her small breasts. Finding herself wildly hoping that a random passersby might actually discover them, the girl peeled her sports bra back. Reuben stopped and gaped at her daughter's exposed flesh.

"Jeezus, Dallas! We might not be alone!"

"That's a risk I'm willing to take, Daddy," she retorted, mischievously emphasizing his pet name. But Dallas was well aware that her breasts weren't her only curves that he was obsessed with. Her expression didn't change as she turned to present her profile to Reuben.

Dallas's figure was tight and compact, not voluptuous, but her most prominent feminine attributes were still extremely well-defined in her outline.

Reuben continued to fondle her daughter's breast with one hand, but his other hand drifted down her to her bottom and groped it with equal force.

"My god, Little Babe. I think I'm going to blow my load just by touching you."

Dallas giggled. "I won't complain. As a matter of fact... here, let me help you."

She groped her father between his legs without warning.

The man started at the unexpected touch, but his paws were still over his daughter. Though they lingered on her chest and bottom, they began to explore the rest of her toned body... her chiseled tummy... her upper back... her narrow hips... her muscular thighs....

Dallas responded by snaking her tiny hand through the bottom of her father's shorts, grabbing his fully formed erection, and giving it several firm shakes.

"Take out Daddy's cock and stroke it. Daddy wants to watch his Little Babe play with it."

The girl did just that.

The pair stood in the center of the seldomly used path--- Reuben with his shorts around his ankles and Dallas with her sports bra hiked over her chest--- as they touched and masturbated each other.

The girl considered dropping to her knees and giving her father a blowjob right in the open. She even hoped that her father might bend her over a tree stump and take her from behind. Their being partially naked outdoors made her feel unusually daring, and just the idea of having sex under the clear and rapidly brightening sky was extremely liberating.

Dallas reigned in her enthusiasm, however.

It wasn't because she feared that they might get caught; part of her profusely hoped that they would! And though the young girl was still relatively innocent when it came to men--- aside from her father--- she knew what they all wanted, and realized that the best way to keep them coming back for more was to make them wait and beg.

And judging by the look on her father's face, he was desperately hoping to act out the fantasies that she had been contemplating in her head.

"Are we close to the spot where Daddy fucked his other daughter last weekend?" Dallas suddenly sneered.

Reuben blushed in embarrassed; his hands slowed, but he did not release her.

"Were you as hard for your Baby Girl as you are your Little Babe right now?" She waggled his erection for emphasis, and the girl was amazed not only by her father's size, but how hard and hot he felt.

Before Reuben could stammer a response, however, Dallas stepped away and pulled her sports bra back down.

The look of anguish on the man's face.

"Little Babe... Dallas, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, dad." Her tone was casual again. "It's time to go home, that's all."

Reuben was so sexually frustrated that he couldn't articulate a response, and the girl immediately experienced guilt for teasing him so cruelly. She reached for him again, deciding to send him home with at least a "happy ending". But the man suddenly grabbed her arm.

Dallas assumed that her father was going to usher her to her knees for a blowjob. But when he began leading her off the dirt path, she figured that he intended to have sex with her in the woods. An excited tingling instantly developed in her clit and nipples.

But Reuben had another idea.

Coming to a wooded area that was obscured from the dirt path, he gently lay his daughter on the grass and peeled her tight leggings off without preamble. Dallas was positive that his father was going to ravish her, and prepared to feel his manhood sear into her body like a hot knife through butter, but he surprised her yet again.

Reuben leered down and declared, "I'm going to do to you what I did to your sister."

Then the older man buried his face into his daughter's pussy.

Dallas sighed as she surrendered herself.

The girl was mildly surprised by her father's gentleness as he licked her slit for a long time. She had become accustomed to a certain level of physicality whenever their relationship devolved into something sexual. But Dallas uttered no complaints as she stared at the clear blue sky through dreamy eyes. Her father may have taken her virginity {refers to events from "Daddy's Girls Chapter 1"}, but she had given oral sex to previous boyfriends as often as she had received it.

And no lover was as adept at cunnilingus as her father.

Dallas secretly hoped that someone would discover them--- it was the only thing she could think of to make this moment even hotter--- but she pushed the fantasy aside to focus on her father, and slowly rotated her hips against his face. Reuben murmured in approval and delved more boldly with his tongue. As token of appreciation, the girl took her father's hands and placed them on her breasts.

Dallas knew how badly the older man obsessed over her breasts--- and ass--- and enjoyed it when he handled them roughly.

Reuben squeezed hard.

His tongue was deep in his daughter's pussy and he was groping her chest so hard that a lesser woman would've winced in pain. Spurred by the girl's physical and verbal reactions, Reuben licked, slurped, and sucked with boyish zeal. At one point, Dallas shrieked and convulsed as her father jabbed 3 meaty fingers into her vagina. He glided them in and out in rapid bursts, careful not to penetrate too hard or deeply but with significant force.

Reuben was still between his daughter's thigh's when she suddenly shuddered, threw her head back, and wailed to the heavens. Her juices abruptly tasted thicker and more metallic than usual as her pussy practically gushed, and the man's spirits soared when he realized that he had brought his daughter to orgasm.

She tastes just like her sister.

The man's chin glistened with wetness. He gazed down upon Dallas, who was still writhing euphorically on the grass as her pussy spouts its last drops. The taste of her essence was only surpassed by the knowledge that he was responsible for her climax.

There was no greater joy in Reuben's life than making his daughters happy.

The lowered his head again, planting a soft kiss on Dallas's sopping wet hole. Then, very slowly, he began kissing his way up... to her navel and her chiseled 6-pack... to her breasts and the wonderful space in between... along the side of the girl's neck which tickled her and made her squeal...

Finally, as he approached her lips, Dallas pulled her father close and smothered him with kisses of her own.

The pair lay on the grass in each other's arms. The sky was brightening, and the sound of birds chirping filled the air. Perhaps they simply hadn't noticed the later earlier, but it was as if the whole world was suddenly waking up.

After some time, Dallas asked in a sultry voice, "Is it my turn to return the favor?"

Reuben chuckled and clutched the tiny girl even tighter. Receiving a blowjob from his beautiful daughter outdoors on a beautiful day did sound perfect. But he replied, "Why don't we head back to your apartment instead, Dallas."

Dallas' eyes widened. It wasn't like her father to decline her, and she knew that he was enjoying their current surroundings as much as she was. However, it didn't matter what they did or where they did it as long as they did it together. "Sure, dad."

Reuben sensed the seriousness in his daughter's voice, and his response was just as earnest. "I have a surprise for you."

Dallas felt another outpouring of love for her father; he was always trying to come up with new ways to spoil her and her sister.

She snuggled against the older man's broad chest, and they lay together for a while longer before reluctantly getting dressed and leaving.

******************************************************************************

When they arrived at Dallas' apartment, Reuben sent her in first, explaining that he had forgotten something in his pickup. And when he returned, the older man was carrying an item that resembled a folding table, making the girl very curious. After all, her father had already fully furnished her apartment with new furniture.

Reuben dutifully unfolded the table in the middle of the living room.

"Dad, what are you doing?"

Although the older man didn't answer, it became evident when he was finished.

The folding table was actually a massage table.

Dallas looked at her father, bemused.

"I thought you'd appreciate a full-body massage after a nice run," Reuben stated innocently, producing a bottle of oil from his pocket.

"Of course."

"I'll come up with any excuse to put my hands all over your hot body."

"Of course," the girl repeated with a grin.

Reuben eyes narrowed. "Strip, Little Babe, and lie on the table for Daddy."

The man was instantly hard as his daughter performed an impromptu striptease for him. Dallas may not have been a dancer like her sister, but the way her body moved was no less mesmerizing. When she was finally naked, Dallas crawled onto the massage table.

"On your stomach first," Reuben ordered softly.

The girl ensconced herself on the padded table in a prone position, inserting her face into a cutout while keeping her arms relaxed at her sides.

Reuben marveled, for the countless time, at the virility and beauty of youth. Even though his daughter was still, her body, while lean, was still impressively corded. Like Dakota, Dallas was unbelievably fit. But while the twins were a vision of physical beauty, it was always their touch that drove their father mad with lust. Dallas' skin, like her sister's, was unblemished and smooth as silk.

The man stepped to the head of the table and he squirted a copious amount of oil onto his palm. Then, after rubbing his hands together to warm the lubricant, he gently placed them on Dallas. He focused on her neck and shoulders first, gliding his huge hands all over them while applying mild pressure. He used firm but careful strokes, attempting to ease the tension in the girl's upper back.

Reuben had touched his daughter--- both daughters--- countless times before, of course, but still could not believe how tiny she felt. Their difference in size had always been a massive turn on to the bear of a man. And his huge paws practically engulfed the Dallas.

Reuben easily detected the knots in Dallas' neck and shoulders, and used a combination of his fingertips, knuckles, and palms to relax those muscles. He went from one side of the massage table to the other, rolling and squeezing her skin. Dallas murmured contently as her father worked on a particularly tight area near her shoulder blade.

"That feels SO good, dad."

"I'm glad to hear that. Let me know what feels good, and if there's any particular spots that you want me to focus on."

"What you're doing is absolutely divine."

Dallas couldn't see the man beam with happiness.

Reuben worked his way down his daughter's backside. However, as he finished massaging her lower back, he conspicuously skipped her gluteal area, and circled around to the foot of the table. There, he kneaded Dallas's toned calves, which were noticeably tight from their morning run, before applying friction with the base of his palm in a sweeping upward motion.

The man lifted one long leg and then the other, gently shaking them to rid them of residual tension as he might shake the dust from a rug.

Dallas crooned again.

When Reuben was finished, he gently placed his daughter's legs down and stared.

My god, what a beautiful ass.

How he craved that luscious bottom. Dallas' face and chest may have also been perfect--- just like her twin--- but there was just something indelible about her ass. Whenever the man fantasized his daughter, it was usually her ass that came to mind first.

Not that he didn't lust for other parts of her body.

Reuben leaned down and planted several kisses on the small of the girl's back. He licked the area just above her vertical crease. Then, with a boyish grin that she couldn't see, Reuben gave one side of Dallas' bottom a playful slap and then the other, before promptly kissing each one affectionately.

Dallas rolled and sat up in 1 smooth motion. Before her the older man could say anything, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close for a hot, passionate kiss. Time seemed to stop as the incestuous couple made out for a very long time.

Reuben softly ordered, "Lay on your back."

"When will it be my turn to make you happy?" the girl whined. She couldn't believe how eager she was to suck her father's cock, something that went way beyond wanting to show appreciation for her new apartment.

"Soon, Little Babe. Daddy just wants one more taste of your sweet pussy."

For the 2nd time in less than an hour, Reuben performed cunnilingus on his daughter.

"Omigod, dad. For real?" Dallas sighed in disbelief.

There's that phrase again, the man thought endearingly.

Though he would never intentionally inflict physical harm on the twins, he knew that he could break the girls like eggshells. In truth, their petite stature, along with their immense beauty, compared to his own considerable size had always been a major turn-on for Reuben. He knew that he could thoroughly obliterate them in bed if he chose to.

Dominating his gorgeous daughters during rough sex was one of his ultimate fantasies.

As he continued to eat Dallas' pussy, Reuben slithered his left hand up her body. And as he reached above her chest, pausing long enough to grope her breasts, he spread his fingers wide and wrapped them lightly around Dallas' neck. Reuben paused as he sensed his daughter hesitate, both trying to discern what the other wanted and gauge each other's boundaries without a word. When Dallas finally relaxed, her father simply kept a loose grip around her neck, the semblance domination more than enough to provide perverted excitement.

To let Reuben know that she was willing to play along, Dallas pried his index finger away and began sucking on it suggestively.

Reuben licked his daughter's clit more zealously and gripped her neck just a little bit more roughly as he upped the physicality.