Daddy's Girls Ch. 02 - Spoiled Little Girls

Story Info
Hot young twins happily pay Daddy back for spoiling them.
11.7k words
4.64
55.9k
55

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,188 Followers

"Are we there yet?" Dakota and Dallas simultaneously asked their father.

It wasn't uncommon for the identical twins to speak together or finish each other's sentences. Family and friends who knew them best often wondered if they shared the same mind. The girls were so in tune with each other that they seldom disagreed on anything.

However, though Dakota and Dallas were uncannily close, they did possess individual traits that were distinct. This was perhaps most obvious in the way they dressed. Dakota's current outfit would be considered provocative by most people, but were accepted as typical for the girl by her father and sister: a black long-sleeved fishnet top with a hot pink bra visibly underneath, skintight black leather pants, and black stiletto heels.

The bold, attention-seeking outfit matched Dakota's personality. She had been dancing at the local high end strip club for almost 3 years to supplement her income. However, the young blonde made such a good living as a part-time dancer that she had recently quit her full-time job. Dakota was carefree and vivacious, and often followed her heart without considering the consequences, which made her both endearing and exasperating to her family.

Dallas may have been her sister's identical twin, but they definitely did not dress alike. She currently wore silk scarf with a dressy top, tight jeans, and heels. Though she and Dakota both wore their hair in a ponytail, their outward presentation couldn't have been more in contrast.

The twins were different in their own unique ways. They were each other's best friends and, despite the recent loss of their mother, retained an unwaveringly positive view on life. They supported each other even if they didn't necessarily agree, remained united on all fronts, and loved each other unequivocally.

The sisters loved their father Ruben dearly, too.

And they were also united in the incestual love that they shared with him.

"Are we there yet?" the twins repeated.

Reuben threw them a lopsided grin. His gaze would've remained on their youthful beauty had he not been forced to keep at least one eye on the road as he drove. The man, like everyone who knew the family, agreed that Dakota and Dallas had inherited their late mother's appearance. 22 years old, standing at 5'3", and barely weighing over 100bs, they possessed unblemished alabaster skin and long blonde hair that was usually tied in a ponytail, highlighting their sleek neck and shoulders. 34B breasts were splendidly proportional to their tight, compact bodies. And while Dakota and Dallas were relatively short and petite, they possessed noticeably long legs, making them appear much taller than in actuality.

The twins shared the same penetrating green eyes, but Dakota's always seemed to be twinkling with some inner joke that only she was aware of. Her poignant cheekbones and expression appeared sharper, even harsher, than her sister's. Dallas. By comparison, possessed a much calmer and delicate mien.

The girls' differences radiated in their demeanor.

Dakota and Dallas reminded Reuben so much their mother Carolina.

Which was to say that the man thought his daughters were breathtakingly beautiful.

It still hurt for Reuben to think about his late wife, who hadn't been gone a year yet. And though the pain would never go away, it was becoming slightly easier to endure because of his daughters' unconditional support. They had begun sleeping with him several months after their mother had passed away. But Reuben knew that their incest wasn't about casual sex or instant gratification.

It was about love.

And it was love that made the man realize that he had been so consumed by Carolina's passing that he had pushed his daughters away. It wasn't intentional, of course, but such was the depths of his depression. He was so grief-stricken that he failed to see that Dakota and Dallas had suffered as much as he did.

It even hurt that he had become unaware of more the mundane aspects of the twins' lives, such as Dakota's car troubles and the fact that Dallas was looking for a new apartment.

Never again, Reuben swore.

He vowed to always know what was going on in their respective lives and be there for them because they were always there for him.

Reuben smiled at his daughters as he drove, as he always did when he admired their youthful beauty, patted his paunch with one hand. Not only did he stand over a foot taller than them but weighed over a 100bs more, too. The girls definitely did NOT inherit their good looks from me, he thought humorously for the countless time.

"Eyes on the road, dad!" Dallas admonished as her father's vacuous stare lingered on her and her sister despite oncoming traffic.             

Reuben flushed sheepishly as he returned his attention to driving.

The three of them were seated in the front of Reuben's old beat-up pickup. He hadn't told the twins yet where he was taking them, and was rather enjoying their child-like curiosity and eagerness. The trio were currently driving through an upscaled area that was only about 20 minutes from home.

Finally, Reuben announced, "Ah, here we are."

He veered his pickup into the parking lot of a luxury apartment complex. He exited the vehicle after pulling into an empty spot, and the girls followed. The rental office was nearby, and adjacent to it was a large outdoor swimming pool and a hot tub.

Dallas' eyes narrowed. "I know these apartments. I checked them out last week." She looked at her father curiously. "What are we doing here, dad?"

"Oh, I didn't know you were here last week." Reuben was overdramatic with his feigned innocence. "What did you think about the place?"

The girl sighed wistfully. "These apartments are gorgeous, but out of my price range."

Dakota whistled. "The rent must cost a fortune if you can't afford it on your salary!"

"Oh, I can afford it. But I'd like to, you know, still be able to buy food and clothes, and other necessities in life," Dallas replied glibly. Then she looked at her father again and repeated, "What are we doing here, dad? For real."

For real. Dallas was always using that phrase.

Reuben was giddy now that he finally able to reveal his big surprise. "You're looking for a new apartment, right, little babe?" he began excitedly. "And if I recall correctly, you mentioned, several times, that you really like these apartments."

"I did," the girl replied slowly, still confused.

"Then welcome to your new home, Dallas!" When she stared at him uncomprehendingly, Reuben continued, "Starting next month, you'll have a 2-bedroom pad on the top floor with a nice view of the city." His grin grew even broader. "I took the liberty of signing a 12-month lease for you. I hope you don't mind."

"Omigod!" Dakota burst out excitedly. If she was jealous that her father had just given her twin a very generous gift, she was hiding it well. "I'm so happy for you!"

The girls hugged before a stunned Dallas finally collected herself. "DAD!" she exclaimed in disbelief. "Why did you do that?"

"Because I want to know that you'll be living in a safe place and close to home."

Dallas threw her arms around her father's neck and kissed him on the cheek. She was almost in tears. "Thank you! I love you so much!"

"I love you, too."

"Can we take a look?"

"Of course. I already have the keys." But the man paused when he noticed Dakota was staring at a shiny new convertible that was parked next his rusty old pickup. The contrast between the two vehicles couldn't have been more poignant. The girl's expression changed from genuine excitement for Dallas to one of longing, but it lasted only for a fleeting moment. Reuben, however, noticed. "Gee, Dakota, that's a really pretty car, huh?"

"I would, literally, sleep with a dozen men for it."

The girl suddenly yelped as the convertible's security alarm unexpectedly beeped. Then she looked at her father, who was displaying a set of keys. At first, Dakota assumed it was to her sister's apartment, but upon closer inspection she realized that they weren't.

Reuben was holding up car keys.

Dallas immediately understood and laughed.

Dakota looked between her father and the convertible, unable to believe it. And when Reuben spoke, it was with the same deliberately casual tone he had used with Dallas when revealing her surprise. "So, I know that you've been having car trouble, Dakota. I don't want you wasting any more money on that clunker, so I took the liberty of buying you a new car. I chose one that suited your personality. It's paid in full. You just need to sign the title and it's yours." He shrugged indifferently. "It was a new convertible or a used minivan."

"DADDY!" Dakota squealed. And in a split second, she was hugging him, too.

Then the twins looked at each other, giggling and squeezing each other's hands as they danced a happy jig. Reuben wanted to cry in happiness. There was no better feeling in the world seeing his daughters happy.

"Dad... why?" Dallas asked.

"Because I love you both. And because I have the right to I spoil my girls however much I want, and if either of you have a problem with it...tough!"

But Dakota and Dallas glanced at each other and immediately knew what the other was thinking. As excited as they were, their father's well-being came first. Dakota was always direct and asked bluntly. "Daddy, how are you affording this? I mean, a luxury apartment for a whole year and a new convertible?"

Reuben smiled. "I am employed, you know." Despite his attempt at humor, the twins still fixed him with a concerned gaze. His expression became somber, but the smile didn't disappear. "To be honest, the two of you also have your mother to thank. Before she died, she had the foresight to plan ahead. Your mother didn't want us to worry about anything... especially money... after she was gone."

"That sounds so much like mom," Dallas replied quietly.

Her sister nodded. "Even now, she's looking after us."

Reuben looked off into the distance and fell silent. His daughters didn't interrupt his thoughts as they stood next to him patiently. "I never told you girls this, but I made a promise to your mother on her deathbed that I'd always look after you. But... you know, I was so heartbroken and depressed after she died..." He paused to collect himself. Even after several months, it was still panful to admit that Carolina was gone. "... I shut myself off and pushed everyone away. I neglected you, and I'm sorry. It'll never happen again. Your mother will always be with us, no matter what. Just like I'll always be here for you both, no matter what."

"We love you," Dakota and Dallas spoke simultaneously as they hugged him.

"And I love you both. Dakota, you'll always be my Baby Girl and, Dallas, you'll always be my Little Babe." The older man forced some gruffness back into his voice. "Now, come on. Let's go check out your apartment, Dallas. And afterwards, Dakota, let's test drive your new car on the way to dinner. I'm starved."

Reuben put his arms around them as they went to examine Dallas' new apartment. He was too happy to notice the brief but knowing glance that they exchanged. Once again, the twins shared the same thought.

They would lovingly pay their father back for spoiling them.

******************************************************************************

In the days that followed, Reuben made some repairs to Dakota's old car before assisting her in selling it. And Dallas was about to hire some movers, but her father wouldn't allow her. "It's a waste of money," he argued and, instead, informed Dallas that he would help her move into the new apartment. The man's tone left no room for argument.

Dakota, of course, offered her help, too.

It took the trio almost an entire day, but they were able to get Dallas settled into her new apartment rather efficiently. It was admittedly sexist, but the older man was somewhat surprised that his petite girls were able, even willing, to move heavy furniture. Dakota, he knew in particular, didn't like to sweat. Reuben marveled at their youth energy and fit bodies as they carried a sofa between them even as he hauled a large table on his own.

By the time dinner was over, there were empty cartons of take-out Chinese food strewn about the living room carpet. They were too exhausted to unstack the dining room chairs that were still piled in the corner. However, other than that and Dallas' personal belongings which were still boxed, the move was essentially complete.

Reuben and Dakota lingered for another hour, helping Dallas with some final cleaning and organizing before leaving her to unpack her personal items.

"Thank you again, dad. This apartment is amazing! You make me and Dakota feel like the luckiest girls in the world. For real."

The older man beamed proudly. "That was the point, little babe."

Dallas' eyes suddenly smoldered. "You better believe that I'm going to pay you back for this... Daddy."

Reuben felt a tightening in his pants. It was a turn on whenever his daughters called him "Daddy" just as he derived lustful pleasure by using their pet names. He glanced over at Dakota, who patiently stood by the doorway waiting and pretended not to hear their exchange. The man turned back to Dallas and grinned. "You know you don't have to, Dallas. However, if you insist..."

Father and daughter looked at each other gravely...

... then burst out laughing.

They hugged warmly. "I'll see you soon, dad. I love you."

"I love you, too, Dallas. Call me if you need anything."

Dallas embraced her sister, too, and experienced an outpouring of love as she watched her family leave. She was lucky to have them in her life, and she knew it. And as the young girl looked around to admire her luxurious new apartment, her mind was already trying to figure ways to repay her father.

Then Dallas chuckled.

Hopefully, Dakota would leave her some leftovers!

******************************************************************************

Dakota drove her father home.

From the front passenger seat, Reuben turned to admire the young girl. Her long blonde hair billowed in the wind with the convertible's top rolled down, and he couldn't help but stare at her profile, which was causing a stiffening between his legs like Dallas' promise had done earlier.

Dakota smiled as she felt lustful eyes on her, but remained silent while maintaining her attention on the road.

Approximately 15 minutes later, Dakota pulled up to her childhood home. Her father thanked and hugged her and was about to step out of the vehicle when the girl stopped him. "Are you busy tomorrow, daddy?"

"Not really. I just plan on doing some yardwork."

"I was hoping to thank you properly for my present." The sexual innuendo was overt as she glided her palms along the steering wheel.

"Dakota, I'll tell you exactly what I told your sister: you don't have to thank me for anything."

That caused the girl to pout dramatically. "Are you saying that you don't want me, Daddy? That you won't let your Baby Girl fuck and suck you dry?"

Reuben was powerless when she used that girly tone. The mood in the car suddenly changed. "Of course. Anything my Baby Girl wants. Maybe she can come in and play with Daddy right now."

Dakota actually considered it. She was tired and sore, but wouldn't mind a quick fuck. However, though she knew it was cruel, she shook her head. It was better to make her father wait and make him even hungrier for her.

Reuben looked like a punctured balloon that was quickly deflating.

"Tomorrow night after dinner. I'll pick you up again."

"Tomorrow night seems so far away," the man whined plaintively.

Her father was desperate for something, so Dakota reached out and groped between his legs; she wasn't surprised to discovered that he hard. The girl followed the naughty act with a smile that was hotter than the sun, and shifted in a way that she knew would cause her father to ogle her contours.

Dakota had a sudden flashback. It as a particular day during senior year of high school, and Reuben was driving her and her sister school for some reason that she could no longer remember. But the girl did recall that she noticed her father surreptitiously peeking at her through the corner of his eyes... and ogling Dallas, who was in the backseat unaware, through the rearview mirror. It was hard to believe that memory was almost 5 years old. And though her feelings for her father as a high schooler wasn't incestuous as it was now, Dakota had still shifted subtly but provocatively to put on a show for her father.

Not unlike what she was doing now.

Life had changed so much since then... and yet, some things were still the same.

Reuben noticed his daughter's pensive expression. "Are you ok?"

"Everything's fine, daddy. I was just... remembering things."

That piqued the man's interest. It wasn't like Dakota to be reflective. "Oh?"

"There was a particular day when Dallas and I were in high school. We always drove ourselves but, for whatever reason, you took us to school one day."

Reuben was surprised that he recalled the occasion that she was referring to. "I remember! I had to chauffeur at the last moment because your mother had already left for work, and the car you shared with Dallas wouldn't start."

"Ahhh... that's right. I also remember that I was sitting next to you in the front passenger seat... and that you couldn't keep your eyes off us."

Once, not that long ago, this would've been an awkward conversation with Dakota, but that was before they started sleeping with each other. It was only with a tiny trace of embarrassment that he admitted, "I always had a weakness for your Catholic schoolgirl uniform. The white dress shirts... the plaid skirts... the knee-high stockings. You and your sister looked like angels every morning when you got ready for school... very sexy angels."

Dakota laughed. "The Catholic schoolgirl uniforms... of course!"

Reuben shook his head ruefully. "Christ, I must sound like such a creepy pedophile."

"You are not a creepy pedophile; you are my father, and I love you for who you are."

The man was stunned at the sudden vehemence in the girl's voice. Gone was the typical nonchalance and the girly, teasing tone that she had been using with him. Instead, there was genuine seriousness.

Reuben reached out and embraced his daughter. "I love you, Dakota. You and Dallas are everything to me."

"And you're everything to us. We're on for tomorrow night, right?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

The man exited the car and watched his daughter drive off. Tomorrow couldn't arrive quickly enough. He was already stiff in anticipation.

And the image of his beautiful young daughters dressed in their Catholic school uniforms provided him with exceptionally pleasant memories as he entered the house.

******************************************************************************

It was Dakota's turn to keep her father in suspense.

As was often the case when he let one of his girls take control, he suddenly felt like the child in the relationship. "Where are we going?"

Dakota's smile was calculating. "Patience is a virtue, Daddy. We'll be there soon." She was wearing another provocative outfit that seemed more fitting for her place of employment, the high-end strip club aptly named the Watering Hole for its double entendre, than for an excursion with her father.

But they both knew that this wasn't a regular family outing.

Reuben recognized the area. The girls' former high school was just a block away which itself was near a large regional park. And, sure enough, Dakota turned onto the road that led into the park.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,188 Followers