Daddy's Girls Ch. 03 - Daughter Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything suddenly made sense.

No wonder why they don't look alike.

Even more poignant, Reuben was deeply saddened to hear that Lesli's adoptive mother--- Daniel's wife--- was killed in a car accident 5 years ago.

Reuben felt an immediate kinship with his counterpart, and spoke about Caroline. It wasn't the time or place to discuss his late wife in detail, but the little that he did offer was cathartic. And when the man was done speaking, Dakota was holding back tears and smiling as she squeezed her father's hand. Lesli and Daniel had remained respectfully silent.

After a while, Daniel offered graciously, "Thank you for sharing that, Reuben."

"And thank you all for listening. I don't like to talk about Carolina much, but it always makes me feel better when I do."

From that point on, the conversation turned to much lighter topics.

Reuben talked about his line of work.

Daniel spoke about his.

And as the night wore on and the alcohol began to flow much more freely, the ladies began sharing their experiences dancing at The Watering Hole. The men listened to their personal accounts with rapt attention. The multiples cans of beer that Reuben had consumed undoubtedly intensified his libido, and he was extremely turned on listening to the ladies casually discussing an average day as a stripper and their interactions with adoring patrons.

The colorful and sometimes unsavory characters who frequented The Watering Hole... the intimate details of the private lap dances they gave... the "special services" the dancers provided for their deep-pocketed VIP customers which Dakota and Lesli had often insinuated but still wouldn't divulge...

Reuben was buzzed and thoroughly aroused and, judging by the way Daniel's tongue dangled from his mouth, so was he.

The ladies were experts at exploiting their feminine attributes, and recognized that they owned the men's attention. They threw Reuben and Daniel a flirty smile every now and then. Dakota would twist sideways, as she often did around her father, so the men could admire the curves of her profile. Lesli was leaning over quite often, giving everyone an unimpeded view of her cleavage.

It was obvious, Reuben noted, that Lesli held the same type of sway over her stepfather that his own daughter held over him.

The pretty young females had the older men rock-hard.

It was well past dinner... after the ladies had drunk their glasses of wine and the men had downed their beer... when everyone's inhibitions were greatly diminished.

Though she was experiencing a wonderful buzz herself, Dakota was still in control when she turned to her father without any preamble and shoved her tongue down his throat.

Reuben was lucid enough to experience momentary panic.

They're going to find out! But he quickly chastised himself. Of course, they already know, you idiot! You wouldn't be here, otherwise!

The helpless man succumbed to incestuous love once more.

They were still kissing as Reuben gently pulled Dakota out of her seat and onto his lap. Reuben LOVED this position with his daughters. Perhaps it was the way his much larger form engulfed Dakota and Dallas when they sat across his lap. Or, maybe it was how he had complete access to their bodies as he groped and fondled them during kisses.

Regardless, the man's erection was currently stabbing upward into his daughter as they hungrily devoured each other.

But the pair was mindful of the moment, and they curiously peeked across the table.

The other couple were making out, as well. However, as Dakota sat on her father like a small child across Santa Claus' lap during Christmas, Lesli and Daniel were still in their seats as the leaned toward each other. While their guests were practically choking on each other's tongues and boldly touching each other, the hosts were gently kissing and holding hands. There was a timidness to their affection even though it was evident that this was not their first time together.

For Reuben, it was exciting and reassuring to watch another father being inappropriate with his daughter even if they weren't blood-related.

But it was an even bigger turn on having them watch him being inappropriate with his daughter!

As Reuben and Dakota became increasingly demonstrative, the man could sense Daniel's attention splitting between Lesli and Dakota. At first, Daniel would furtively glance over at the pretty young blonde even as he bestowed kisses to his stepdaughter. But though his attention to Lesli never waned, the older man became more blatant as he stared at Dakota.

Reuben made out with the young girl more ardently.

Reuben enjoyed having an audience.

Reuben loved knowing that another man craved his beautiful daughter.

He slithered his hand into the girl's blouse and squeezed her breasts; he wanted to show his little girl off... wanted Daniel to see Dakota and be jealous of him.

However, with the foresight of knowing where the night was leading, Reuben studied Lesli, as well. He had witnessed the woman weaponize her sexy body. She, like Dakota, was an expert at seducing men... and, occasionally, some women... for money.

There was a visible shyness that he had never seen from the confident woman before as Reuben observed Lesli's intimacy with Daniel. A sense that she didn't feel in control like she normally did. A hesitation that made her appear exceptionally vulnerable.

Reuben hungered for the tattooed, green-haired beauty; he wanted her almost as badly as he desired his own daughters.

But he loved the twins above all else. Right now, he didn't want to push Dakota away. The sight of Dakota grinding her ass against her customers at The Watering Hole always aroused him as much as observing them place their hands all over her, but it was far cry from actually sharing her with another man.

He didn't want either of his girls sleeping with other people; he wanted them both for himself.

It was selfish and irrational, but Reuben was in love with his daughters.

Dakota paused in mid-kiss as she sensed a sudden change in her father's demeanor. She followed his eye to her friend, and noticed the uncertainty in his face. "It's ok, Daddy. No matter what, I'll always be your Baby Girl, and Dallas will always be your Little Babe." She spoke with such love and tenderness that it almost made Reuben cry. He had no doubts that she was doing this for him.

"I can't believe you came up with such a crazy idea, Dakota. I mean..."

"You want to fuck Lesli, right?" The girl intentional spoke loud enough that the other couple heard her, and froze.

"Yes," the man replied cautiously. "But are you sure you want to..." He glanced at Daniel without realizing it.

"I want you to have fun tonight, Daddy, because Lesli is really into you." That stunned Reuben. But the unspoken truth was that Dakota seemed to be attracted to Daniel, as well.

Reuben did NOT want other men having sex with Dakota and Dallas, but how could he refuse when Dakota was giving him her permission to explore and have fun... how could he refuse when her happiness was at stake? Besides, while he had taken Dallas' virginity <refers to events in Chapter 1>, Dakota was always open--- too open, in fact--- with her long list of former boyfriends and promiscuity. Reuben liked to pretend that his daughters were still innocent little girls, but they--- Dakota, in particular--- were far more experienced in sex and life, in general, than he wanted to acknowledge.

Plus, he had to admit that Lesli wasn't a bad consolation prize.

With some reluctance, Reuben gently pushed his daughter away. "Baby Girl, why don't you trade places with your gorgeous friend so Daddy can get reacquainted with her?" He first looked at his daughter then at Lesli and Daniel, and they all nodded eagerly.

"I love you, Daddy. Remember, this night is for you."

Reuben promptly corrected, "This night is for us."

The petite blonde gave her father a final kiss.

Without further prompting, both ladies rose and traded places, pausing only to snicker girlishly as they passed each other.

Lesli smiled coquettishly at Reuben as she sat next to him. "Hi, Mr. Randall."

"Hello, beautiful. Fancy meeting you here."

"I know, right?" She giggled, but the woman's look turned predatory as she crossed her legs, causing her already short skirt to ride even higher up her thighs. Instead of running her heel up his leg again, however, this time Lesli strategically placed her hand dangerously close to his crotch. "I'm happy that you're here tonight."

Reuben was about to give her permission to call him "Reuben", but stopped. Just like it was sexy to hear the twins refer to him as "Daddy", he liked the sound of "Mr. Randall" coming from Lesli's pouty lips.

It was only coincidence, but the woman asked playfully, "Can I call you 'Daddy', too?"

Reuben's chuckled. He then happened to glance across the table to discover that his daughter and Daniel weren't wasting anytime. Dakota was already sitting across the man's lap and making out with him as if Lesli's father was the last man on earth. It stuck tiny daggers into Reuben's heart, but he willed them away and turned back to his pretty partner.

Pet names were a turn on for him, but it felt wrong for Lesli to call him "Daddy". He intended to reserve that name for his daughters. "You are so hot," he murmured, causing the tattooed woman to beam proudly. "But I have to tell you a secret, Lesli. I like it when you call me 'Mr. Randall'. It sounds so sexy coming from you." Reuben didn't feel bad redirecting her since he was telling the truth.

Lesli's grin became broader. "Well, then, Mr. Randall, it seems like your Baby Girl and my father have already forgotten that we're here. What ever shall we do?" She was twirling her long green hair and intentionally acting like a vacuous young coed.

Clearly, Dakota had briefed her regarding his turn-on's.

Reuben smirked. "I want to see what I've already seen a dozen times already." He leaned closer. "I want you to strip, and dance for me."

Lesli's naughty' expression mirrored his as she began to remove her clothes.

On the other side of the table, Daniel's head perked up excitedly. "What a wonderful idea!" Lesli's father looked hopefully at Dakota, who appeared all business as she stood up.

The tiny blonde began removing her clothes, too.

"Dear lord," Daniel breathed. "You girls are angels. Such sexy angels. We're two lucky bastards, you and I, Reuben."

Reuben simply nodded as he admired the man's naked stepdaughter.

He wasn't exaggerating. Between watching Lesli performing on stage and private lap days, the man had easily seen the woman naked dozen times, at least! But each time was like the first. While he would always prefer the tight, compact bodies of his petite daughters, Reuben had to admit that there was something enticing about being with a woman. Every part of Lesli's body that he liked to touch... her breasts and bottom, her hips and thighs... were fleshy yet firm. Her entire figure was like a magnet that he couldn't resist.

Lesli rose before her admirer and slow began to gyrate. Her back was to Dakota as the ladies faced their men, but on the other side of the table Reuben's daughter began performing for Daniel, too. They danced to a rhythm that sounded in their heads, something that had become reflexive from years of honing their craft at The Watering Hole.

Lesli weaved her voluptuous body hypnotically causing Reuben's mouth to water and his pants to tent blatantly. However, he happened to peek around her to see his daughter twisting and shifting her nude form before Daniel. The older man was as entranced as he was.

Such beautiful bodies... such beautiful girls...

As Lesli danced, Reuben unzipped his pants, fished out his erection, and began to masturbate unabashedly, causing the woman to blush which only made him harder for her.

He had never masturbated in the presence of another man before, and didn't care.

He didn't care that he was openly stroking to a beautiful woman whose father was present and watching.

Dakota heard the zipper being undone, and quickly looked back, half-expecting her coworker and dear friend to be giving her father a blowjob. But she grinned and winked at Reuben when she noticed what he was doing. Reuben smiled returned her impish expression.

He wanted to go to Dakota, but Lesli was making it VERY hard.

Reuben looked back at the woman, who had subtly drawn closer. He could feel the warmth emanating from her flesh and smell her familiar fruity scent. Now, from his seated position, Lesli's perfect breasts were precisely at his eye level.

His eyes locked onto what he considered the sexiest portion of the female anatomy.

Lesli knew precisely where her man's attention was. "You can touch my tits, Mr. Randall... you always like to touch them."

Reuben was feeling bolder by the second. "I don't want to just touch them, Lesli. I want to kiss them all over."

The woman cooed in delight as she cradled his head and drew him in. For a moment, Reuben was content to keep himself buried Lesli's bosom as she slowly rubbed her chest against face. The seductive act was powerful, and Reuben reached up to grope both breasts. Then, squeezing them firmly, Reuben kissed and flicked his tongue over one of Lesli's nipples as they protruded, then turned his head slightly and bestowed the same attention to the other.

Back and forth Reuben went from nipple to nipple, kissing and licking them.

Periodically, he would glance over at his daughter. Dakota was leaning over her man so Reuben's view was obscured, but it appeared at though Daniel was attending to the girl in similar manner. Dakota sensed her father's eyes on her, so she become more demonstrative, hoping that Reuben would enjoy her exhibitionism.

Reuben WAS enjoying the show yet he felt torn. Watching his little girl seducing another man was arousing, but it made him jealous, too. It was a strange dichotomy.

The curvy figure looming before him momentarily commandeered Reuben's attention once more. There was nothing more beautiful than the naked female body, and he touched Lesli all over as she continued to sway and gyrate. Save for her pussy and anus, there was no inch of flesh between her neck and knees that his fingers didn't explore.

Reuben sat back, marveling at Lesli's unique beauty which was powerful enough to make him momentarily about his internal conflict, and resumed masturbating.

"Would you like help with that, Mr. Randall?"

"Of course."

The woman crouched slightly, intentionally mashing her breasts between her upper arms for Reuben's viewing pleasure as she wrapped her manicured fingers around his cock, fist over fist. Her touch was electric, and the man moaned softly. Lesli purred contently, as well. "Mmmm... your daughter is a lucky girl to come home to this every night."

For emphasis, she tugged firmly.

Reuben reached out to touch Lesli's breasts again... he couldn't seem to get enough of them... but surprised the woman when he affectionately tucked a strand of hair that had fallen across her face behind her ear. "And your stepfather is lucky to have a beautiful woman like you, Lesli."

Lesli paused, and looked at her partner with genuine gratitude.

Yes, Reuben had seen Lesli naked numerous times before at The Watering Hole.

But this was the first time they had ever kissed.

They murmured into each other's lips for a prolonged period of time, tasting each other as their level of acquaintance took another profound step.

But even though Reuben was enjoying this moment with his new partner, he couldn't help but compare her to Dakota and Dallas. Lesli was every man's fantasy, but his twins were the standard by which he would measure all females. He suddenly wanted to spy on his naughty daughter again and see what she was up to with Daniel, but forced himself not to.

You're with one of the hottest women on the planet. Just enjoy the moment!

Reuben and Lesli were shoving their tongues down each other's throats now as if they were trying to smother each other. The woman, however, continued to tug him with both hands. Reuben knew that he would cum after just a few more strokes, but Lesli stopped as if reading his mind. Then she looked over at Dakota. Dakota wasn't masturbating her stepfather like she was stroking Reuben, but the petite blonde was rubbing her tiny hand all over Daniel's crotch, which was almost just as effective.

"Hey, Dakota."

"Yea?"

"Do you think our dads want their cocks sucked?"

"Fuck," Reuben muttered.

"Dear lord," Daniel choked.

"What guy doesn't want a blowjob, Les?"

"Good point."

Dakota's grin broadened. "Why don't we move over to the living room so we can get more comfortable? That is, if you boys don't object?"

They men shook their head emphatically.

The swapped couples smiled collectively, and Reuben inclined his head at his partner. "Lead the way."

Lesli took his hand and, together, they led Dakota and Daniel into the living room.

******************************************************************************

When Lesli reached the couch, she turned and began kissing Reuben again. The man's blood was hot for her, and he hungrily snatched her and returned her affection. Dakota and Daniel followed suit, and began making out once more, too.

The sounds of lips smacking, murmurs, and moans filled the living room.

The couples were still kissing when the ladies began undressing the men, a sensual act that Reuben considered was one of the greatest forms of foreplay.

Soon, everyone was happily naked; clits and nipples were as erect as both penises.

Dakota and Lesli seated themselves on the couch next to each other. Lesli detached her lips from Reuben's and, without looking at her friend or stepfather, calmly opened her pouty lips and ingested his sizable cock.

Dakota and Daniel watched appreciatively as Lesli commenced the blowjob.

"Yes," Reuben crooned. "That feels so good."

Dakota looked up as smile with false innocence that drove the much older man wild. "Your turn, Daniel." But she took the time to throw her father a crooked grin. "Your Baby Girl is going to make you proud, Daddy."

Lesli murmured as she felt the hard cock twitch and stiffen even further in her mouth.

Despite the wonderful pleasure between his legs, Reuben watched intently as his daughter enthusiastically administered oral sex. He would've been stung with jealousy had he not been so turned on by the spectacle. And though Reuben had experienced fellatio from Dakota countless times, he still couldn't believe how effortlessly she slipped an erection down her throat. Watching her in action was a new and different type of thrill.

Reuben turned his attention back to Lesli. The green-haired, tattooed beauty was nearly an equal to his daughter--- both daughters--- when it came to giving blowjobs. To show his appreciation, he leaned down and planted a sweet kiss on her forehead.

The woman purred her thanks and doubled her efforts.

Reuben palmed the back of her head. He didn't dictate her movements or force her to deepthroat him, but rather relished the feel of her head gliding on the length of his shaft. With his free hand, he groped her breasts. Dakota and Dallas possessed youthful figures that their father craved relentlessly, but Lesli was a fully developed woman in every sense of the word.

A wicked squelching sound drew Reuben's attention back to his daughter.

Dakota's head was a blur on her lover's cock. Spit was drooling down her chin and connecting to her chest in obscene tendrils. She was well aware that her father loved his blowjobs sloppy, and was currently giving the same to Daniel, who simply stood with his hands on his hips with a euphoric grin, as Reuben observed.