Daddy's Girls Ch. 03 - Daughter Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reuben reached out to massage the wetness all over his little girl's tight breasts. His large hands played with them roughly. All the while, his opposite hand was still groping Lesli.

Touching both of their breasts AND getting sucked at the same time was heaven!

Through some signal that Reuben couldn't discern, both ladies abruptly withdrew the man-meat from their mouths, looked at each other, and giggled.

"Les, how does my Daddy taste?"

"Thick and salty, just like you said."

"Your stepdad is a little on the salty side, too."

"Jeezus," Daniel muttered.

Reuben enjoyed being teased. "Ladies, we're right here, you know. Daniel and I can hear you!"

Dakota and Lesli laughed gaily. Reuben's partner smoothly took him back down her throat once more, but Dakota altered her tactics, and began sucking and licking her man's sac while stroking him rapidly.

"Oohhh... yes!" Daniel cried. The older man was quickly more vocal and bolder, Reuben noted.

Reuben couldn't help but regard his daughter longingly. He loved watching his little girl, but couldn't prevent himself from feeling jealous. Dakota noticed the puppy dog eyes on her, lifted her head, and stated mildly, "Daddy, I want you to fuck Les' throat like you fuck my pussy."

The girl's depravity seemed to encouraged the normally mild-mannered Daniel. "And I want to fuck you in every hole, pretty girl."

Dakota appeared delighted by the man's sudden brashness. "Yea? My mouth isn't good enough for you? You want to stick your dick into my ass and pussy, too?"

"God, yes. Please. I'll get on my knees and beg if I have to."

Dakota looked at Reuben. "Would you like that, Daddy? Daniel's already fucked my mouth; would you like to watch him fuck my pussy AND ass, too?"

Dakota was goading him which normally would've been a major turn-on, but Reuben panicked. Watching Dakota dance for strange men at The Watering Hole was one thing, and observing his daughter perform fellatio and her friend's father was another. But the notion of his little girl actually making love to another man right in front of him was a different matter entirely. Once, the notion would've been exciting, but such was not the case, now, in the heat of the moment. Jealousy was surpassed only by the fear that threatened to overwhelm him.

Lesli, however, nudged him so that he refocused his attention on her. With salacious intent, she leaned back and slowly spread her legs, gaping the loosest vagina Reuben had ever seen. Even in his moment of despair, he stared appreciatively. "This pussy belongs to you tonight, Mr. Randall. Come claim it."

Reuben felt something akin to a magnetic attraction between his penis and the woman's wet hole. Beside them, Dakota and assumed a position similar to her friend... legs outstretched invitingly... as Daniel advanced towards her hungrily while stroking his engorged cock. Reuben attempted to calm himself as he gripped his own shaft and brought it towards Lesli's waiting hole.

Give this beautiful woman what she wants, you idiot! And, more importantly, allow your Little Girl to indulge herself and be happy.

Daniel was teasing his young partner now. He was slapping Dakota with his penis... all over her neck and shoulders, and on her cheek... and rubbing his leaky cockhead on her pert nipples as she squirmed and squealed. Then Daniel started tracing it along the rim of her vagina, and Reuben realized this would be the older man's final act of foreplay before plunging into Dakota.

Reuben peered down at Lesli's perfect slit. Every other man on the planet would kill to be in his place, but he suddenly felt as if his entire being weighed a ton. Unable to look over at his daughter, Reuben stroked himself to maintain his erection and slowly approached Lesli.

"Mr. Randall."

Lesli's voice was soft yet there was an urgency behind it that made Reuben freeze. And when he looked at her, she was regarding him with a gentle smile. Gone was her usual sultry expression, and in its place was one that was filled with genuine warmth and knowingness. The exotic beauty closed her legs and sat up. "Go to her."

"What?"

"Go to your daughter."

Reuben was stunned, but Lesli's expression only became more tender. "Go to her. Right now, before it's too late."

Dakota and Daniel were too engrossed in their lewd games to hear the exchange.

Lesli's father was just moments away from entering Dakota, and the young girl just happened to glance at her father at that precise moment. Reuben turned back to the unfathomably gorgeous woman sitting before him, and lay a kiss atop her head. "Thank you, Lesli. You are incredibly beautiful, in more ways than one."

She inclined her head in gratitude.

The tip of Daniel's erection was a hair's width from entering Dakota's vagina when the older man froze as a huge hand landed on his shoulder. "Sorry, friend," Reuben told him gravely. "But I can't let you do that." The petite blonde was surprised as her would-be sex partner. Reuben looked at his daughter. "I want to apologize to you, too, for spoiling the moment. But no one gets to make love to my Baby Girl... no one but her Daddy."

Dakota's eyes widened, and her smile was brighter than the sun. "Oh, Daddy." Her voice quavered, and there were actual tears in the girl's eyes.

Reuben sat next to his daughter and pulled her onto his lap in the "Santa Claus" position again. Dakota lay her head onto the man's barrel-chest as he hugged her close. "I thought you wanted... this night was meant for you. I wanted you to be happy!"

"I know. And I appreciate it so much. But I AM happy! I just can't bear to watch you with someone else. I know one day I'll have to let go, but for now I want you and Dallas all to myself. I love you, Dakota."

Her father's possessiveness, along with the way his stout arms encircled her tiny form, made everything in the world feel right for Dakota. "I love you, too, daddy."

Their kiss was soft and tender, and Lesli held her stepfather's hand as they stood in polite silence, understanding that something profound was transpiring. But as the kiss between Dakota and Reuben lingered, it quickly became more heated. Between the smacking of lips and passionate murmurs, their tongues slithered deep into each other's mouths. Dakota began to shift sinuously against her father and allowed his enormous hands to explore her body.

Their behavior was beyond loving; it was physical and impatient.

And it turned Lesli and her stepfather on; inspired, they began passionately making out next to their guests.

Dakota suddenly shifted her body so that she was straddling her father while facing him. And as she broke off their kiss, Dakota arched her back and sensually rubbed her chest against his face. Moaning in pleasure, the man immediately began devouring his daughter's breasts.

Reuben could never get enough of them, and the girl knew it.

Reuben kissed his daughter's nipples.

He flicked his tongue over them, causing the girl to coo pleasurably.

He sucked on the pert nipples like a baby to his mommy.

And as Reuben did so, he massaged Dakota's ass, giving them a loving squeeze. His palms then came to a rest on her hips. They felt so tiny and narrow, and fragile like an eggshell, and the burly man derived a perverse pleasure in that. He was so hard for his daughter.

"I want to make love to you, Baby Girl."

Dakota lowered herself to her haunches so that they were eye level, and wrapped her arms around her father's neck. They touched foreheads and gazed into each other's eyes. Chest to chest, the pair could feel the rapid pounding of their hearts.

Nothing needed to be said.

But Dakota's wry grinned suddenly returned, and the knowledge that she was about to say and do some naughty things excited the man. "I don't want you to just make love to me, Daddy. I want you to fuck me."

Reuben immediately seized the base of his enormous shaft and pressed its head against his daughter's hole. "Daddy loves it when his Baby Girl talks dirty to him."

Reuben only possessed the willpower to resist his daughter for so long.

Waggling his erection along her slit in warning, the man firmly thrusted upward.

Dakota yelped as wonderful sensations exploded between her legs. She bounced like a pogo stick, meeting Reuben's thrusts with a grunt. His hands went to her hips again to provide steadiness and guidance.

Dakota dropped her full weight, but instead of pulling up this time, she grinded hard on her father's lap, rubbing her lower half in every direction.

Reuben emitted a drawn-out moan.

The girl chortled. "Like that, Daddy?"

How the man loved it when his little girl talked like that! "Yes, Baby Girl... that's it... Daddy's going to give you the fucking you desire!"

Dakota practically disappeared as the man wrapped his huge arms around her in an unescapable bearhug. His daughter was helpless, one more thing that the man loathed to admit turned him on, as he jackhammered upward into her. But he and his daughters had abandoned moral decency long ago.

Reuben felt like a Viking warrior driven made with bloodlust.

With a roar, the man rose to his feet. His arms were still around Dakota, but now the girl's long legs were wrapped around her father's waist. Muttering explicit words into her ear, Reuben began springing up and down on the balls of his feet, fucking his daughter zealously, as promised, while carrying her like a sack of potatoes.

******************************************************************************

Lesli was seated on her stepfather's lap as she fucked him in reverse cowgirl. Like the couple next to them, she and Daniel were bumping their bodies together as they engaged in the joys of sex. And like Reuben, Daniel's hands were on his stepdaughter's hips. Lesli had noticed, early on, that Reuben often fixated on his Dakota's breasts and hers. The woman wondered if her friend savored the attention and the feel of her father's large, rough hands on her body as much as she did.

Lesli took her stepfather's hands and placed them onto her breasts.

The exotic beauty and Daniel watched the passionate couple next to them. It was like the perfect condiment to a 5-star dish watching the hot sex unfold while they made love themselves. And as Dakota and Reuben became more expressive in their lovemaking, it provided the inspiration for Lesli and her stepfather to do the same.

However, despite their obvious lust, Lesli was nevertheless shocked when Reuben sprung to his feet and began fucking his daughter as he bearhugged her. The man's visage contorted with animal-like aggression, but Dakota continued to egg him on with dirty talk as her ankles flapped obscenely in the air. It was like something straight out of porn.

That's so hot, Lesli thought appreciatively.

Her stepfather had never made love to her like that before! And even though Daniel was currently giving her a good fucking, it paled in comparison to the treatment his counterpart was giving Dakota. It was obvious that the man was madly in love with his daughter, and Lesli did not want to get in the way. However, observing how passionate and physical Reuben was, the woman was starting to regret her missed opportunity.

Lesli felt her stepfather cup the underside of her breasts as his cock burned in her pussy, and she watched Reuben practically body-slam his daughter back on the couch. Dakota laughed and made a half-hearted attended to scurry away, which only seemed to incite Reuben more. Lesli understood what her friend was doing and that the chase was part of the game.

Hands on Dakota's hips again, Lesli watched in fascination as Reuben penetrated his daughter in doggystyle.

"Dad," the woman breathed. "I want you to fuck me like that."

The older man instantly obeyed, and Lesli soon found herself bent over beside Dakota as the men took them from behind.

Dakota's expression was filled with mischievous pleasure, and Lesli felt such a happiness for her friend and own situation that she reached out to clasp the girl's hand.

Lesli could feel the men's searing eyes. She could sense that her physical contact with Dakota excited them. Boys will be boys, no matter the age, the woman thought in amusement.

The ladies were still holding hands, grinning and giggling together other while getting fucked gloriously, when Reuben suddenly tore his daughter way. This time, he roughly spun

her around and tossed her back onto the couch. Lesli and her stepfather didn't stop, but the woman could tell that Daniel was observing them, too.

Dakota spread her legs so wide that they seemed to contort impossibly, and her slick pussy yawned. Lesli watched as Reuben penetrated his daughter in a traditional missionary position. Her petite friend appeared even more tiny as her burly father blanketed her with his immense form.

Lesli was taken aback at the couple's ferocity. Reuben was so much bigger than his Dakota, yet he appeared to have little regard for her physical well-being as he pounded her ruthlessly. Dakota, for her effort, was enjoying the physicality of their lovemaking and continuously spurred her father with lewd comments that actually made Lesli blush.

Daniel was giving a good account of himself, but Lesli was thoroughly fascinated and aroused by what was occurring beside them. The sofa creaked and shifted each time Reuben slammed into the petite girl. Their passion was so intense that Lesli could feel the heat emanating from the couple's bodies.

"Fuck... Baby Girl, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

Perhaps spurred by the verbal exchange, Lesli felt her stepfather pull out. Keeping her eyes fixed on their guests, she heard Daniel moan and, a moment later, felt the sting of his hot semen as it splashed all over her smooth backside.

"Cum for me, Daddy! Cum inside your Baby Girl!"

Lesli's jaw dropped in shocked. Reuben wasn't wearing a condom! He couldn't possibly cum inside his own DAUGHTER...

... could he?

Her question was answered as Reuben roared rapturously.

He hadn't pulled out.

Dakota, caught in the throes of ecstasy herself, screamed in delight and trembled as if experiencing a seizure.

Together, the couple pressured hard against each other, the tiny blonde somehow matching her much larger father's strength, as their love flowed freely into each other while connected as one.

Once Reuben had emptied himself into his daughter, he collapsed onto her in an exhausted heap. The girl immediately hugged him close, and whispered something to him that Lesli couldn't ear even though she was less than an arm's length away. Dakota stroked her father's back lovingly, and there was such emotion behind that simple gesture that it made the woman's heart flutter.

Dakota lifted her father's face to kiss him again, without the primal lust that they had just displayed, but with a genuine love that was at the root of their incest.

Reuben rolled to sit next to the girl, and they somewhat sheepishly regarded their hosts, who were staring at them in astonishment.

"Wow," was all Lesli could manage.

Daniel was horrified that Reuben had ejaculated in the girl whom he had assumed was his stepdaughter. The older man attempted to break the awkward silence and mitigate his own disbelief by joking, "Thank god for adoption, huh?"

******************************************************************************

Dakota and Reuben smiled calmly.

"I'm not adopted," Dakota replied calmly. She affectionately leaned her head against her father's chest as Reuben beamed proudly.

Lesli was smiling but her eyes were wide as she observed the thick white viscous semen pouring from her friend's pussy. Daniel, however, was too stunned to move. He couldn't believe his eyes or ears!

Stepdaughter and stepdaughter could only watch as the incestuous couple engaged in the most intimate kiss they had ever seen.

******************************************************************************

Epilogue

A mere day after the daughter swap, Dakota surprised her father with another night of hot sex.

His Baby Girl had only left 5 minutes ago, but Reuben already felt lonely.

Still naked in bed, the man could detect the girl's lingering essence... the warmth of her body, the fragrance of her hair... in the sheets. Dakota had come over unannounced, led him to her childhood bedroom, and made wicked love to him. And after he had ejaculated into her, Dakota laughed mischievously, got dressed before even cleaning herself, and departed as swiftly as she had arrived.

Such was the level of her depravity, and Reuben was happy to reap the benefits!

But now that Dakota was gone, he was feeling cut off from the world again.

The man sighed forlornly.

The house felt much emptier since Carolina had passed away. And, though he still loathed to admit it, his little girls were adults now. It seemed like those closest to him were moving on, in one way or another, and leaving him behind. Even not being able to see Dallas for 2 whole weeks because she was enjoying a much-needed vacation felt like abandonment, even though the man was well aware that was the furthest thing from reality.

Pushing the loneliness and dark thoughts from his mind, Reuben sat up and retrieved his cellphone.

Hey, Little Babe. Hope you're having fun in Hawaii. Miss you!

Reuben didn't expect a prompt response. After all, Dallas was several time zones away having fun with her friends. He simply felt the sudden need to let his other daughter know that he was thinking about her.

Reuben was about to place his cellphone back on the nightstand when it beeped and vibrated. Excited, the man peered at the text message that had just arrived.

Hi, daddy! I'm having a WONDERFUL time with my gfs! But I miss u, 2. Can't wait 2 c u when I get back. 😊

Reuben smiled broadly, and felt foolish for almost crying. He knew that the twins loved him, but it was reassuring to know that they missed him, too, when they were away. Any sense of loss was painful to him, whether it was the death of a loved, or the realization that his children were getting older and the inevitability that their incestuous arrangement couldn't last forever.

Then, somewhat to Reuben's surprise, another text arrived.

The man's gentle smile became a wicked grin as he admired the sexy selfie that Dallas had taken for him. She was wearing a 2-piece bikini that made his erection return instantaneously. Sure, he adored his girls' naked bodies, but there was something to be said for when they wore sexy lingerie and skimpy bikinis that left little to the imagination! In the background of the selfie were pristine sand, large palm trees, and giant crashing waves. The tropical scene was something one might find on a postcard or in the pages of a travel magazine, but all Reuben noticed was his daughter's youthful beauty.

Dallas had snapped the selfie at a downward angle which, not coincidentally, provide an unimpeded view of her cleavage. That, alone, made the message invaluable, but it was the girl's brilliant smile and joyful expression that captivated her father. Dallas appeared extremely happy, and that was all that mattered; that was more than enough to lift his spirits.

Reuben's initial impulse was to tell Dallas all the naughty things he would do to her once she returned home but, for once, it felt inappropriate so he tempered his response.

Enjoy yourself, Little Babe. I'll be waiting for you when you return. I love you!

Luv u 2, daddy! C U soon!

Reuben was sad as he lay in bed, alone and naked, but now he was feeling conversely joyful.

His little girls were happy and healthy, and they loved him as much as he loved them.