Daddy's Good Girl

Story Info
Daddy Dom and his babygirl.
771 words
3.76
30.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came in after a long day and headed to the shower. She had a short time to prepare for him before his arrival. He had been by earlier and left instructions, but had not yet revealed the location of those.

After she got out of the shower she sent a quick text to him. He responded that he was headed in her direction and her instructions were hidden in the cabinet by the glasses.

Her breath quickens as she reaches for the small slip of paper. She reads the note and the excitement begins as a shiver runs through her. She finishes preparing for him and as instructed she lays down on the bed. She starts at her pierced nipples, playing with each one until hard and then runs her fingers down over her clit. She starts moving and massaging until she can feel her wetness increasing. She remembers his instructions; she's to stop just before she reaches climax, wait a few minutes, and then start again.

She closes her eyes and goes inside her mind. It's almost like he's there. She slows her breathing to match his. She can feel his familiar touch as his mouth and tongue glide over each nipple twisting her piercing. He runs his mouth across her neck and her lips before he moves down her body slowly kissing and teasing. He settles between her legs. He kisses the inside of her legs teasing her in anticipation of what's next. He runs his tongue over the hood of her pussy and then strikes her clit with his tongue. The assault begins on her clit with his tongue until she's begging to cum. He stops and kisses back up her body to her mouth. He kisses her hard and she can taste herself on his lips. As she slowly opens her eyes she sees him standing in the doorway watching with those dark eyes.

As he approaches the bed he leans over whispering into her ear "Did daddy's girl cum?"

"No daddy!" She pants.

"Really" he teased.

Her body tensed as he reached around, his hand sliding down her stomach, down her body to down between her legs. She shuddered as his fingers played with the wetness he found there. "It feels like you did enjoy it."

"No!" She whimpered.

"Alright," he indulged her "of course not. But how about this then; be daddy's little slut?" he asked. His fingers were relentless on her clit.

She was shaking and couldn't answer.

He kissed the side of her face briefly, holding her there, whispering in her ear. "Be a good little girl for Daddy. You know it feels good, mmmhmm. You're all mine, little girl. All mine to tease and to play with as I like."

Her whole body was shaking. The sensations on her clit were too much.

"Guess what I'm going to do to you? I'm going to take your pretty little legs and hold them apart. Then I'll put my cock in you and fuck you. You will not cum until Daddy says you can. Do you understand little girl?"

She moaned, her orgasm nearing, so close.

Then he stopped. He slides her to the edge of the bed and bends her over. "Ass out little girl, I think you did cum and punishment should be given". He runs his hand up her back to her hair and tugs on a handful. "Count out loud little girl!" His hand meets first one cheek and then the other repeatedly.

She fights to maintain his rule. As she counts, she breaths deeply doing her very best but knowing her orgasm is so close.

He steps away from her as she takes deep breaths to regain her composure. When she feels him return she can feel his nakedness against her ass. "Climb up little one." As she climbs up into the bed and lays back he climbs between her legs and slowly slides his cock into her. He settles into a slow deep rhythm. It's been awhile and he's missed her. "Watch my eyes little one, look at Daddy! Never waiver, never doubt how much Daddy loves you, how much Daddy needs you." His words send her spiraling.

"Please, Daddy, please let me cum, she begs!!"

As he leans in and takes her lips hard, he then whispers to her "cum for Daddy, babygirl, cum now!!" She explodes and he watches her shatter beneath him. "Simply beautiful babygirl" he whispers. Then he lies beside her and gathers her tightly to him. He lays stroking her back as she slides back to reality. "Daddy's good girl" he whispers.