Daddy's Gurlz Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Horny sisters' daddy is a stud!
4.8k words
4.62
37.4k
67

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy's Gurlz Chs. 1-2

"Daddy, will you shave my pussy?"

The whispered question brought a drowsy Don Myers to his senses rather quickly. Lying beside his backyard pool, he had been in between being awake, watching his daughters applying sunscreen to each other, and glorious, restful sleep. The question, posed by his youngest daughter, brought him to full alertness instantly, one of those rare times when being startled awake brought perfect clarity. She was standing alongside his head, with her bikini-covered pussy just inches from his face. Inhaling, he noticed her womanly fragrance, and when he looked up, her barely contained tits strained at the woefully inadequate fabric of the too-small bikini top, which basically covered her nipples. A lot of sexy boob was bulging out everywhere.

"What did you say, Kitten?" he asked quickly.

"I want you to shave my pussy, like Sue's. She's so graceful and her tiny bikini doesn't hide much. I'm pudgy and my pussy hair sticks out the sides of my bottom. I just want it shaved so it doesn't stick out and embarrass me," she said, her bottom lip trembling as if she was about to cry. With her pussy at eye level, he could plainly see pubic hair peeking out along the edges of her bikini.

Don quickly realized the dilemma the request presented. How did she know Sue was shaved, unless she had slipped up and divulged their incestuous relationship. A widower for three years, Sue had been his salvation when he sank into a very dark place, following his wife's tragic death. After six months, Sue, 22, had slipped into his room one night and held him as he cried, then when the sobs ended, they had made exquisite, glorious love. Keeping their tryst a secret wasn't too hard, as Sue had moved back into the house after her mother was killed in a drunk driver crash. The resulting insurance settlement sealed all their fates by paying off the house, allowing Don to retire at thirty-nine, and his daughters, Sue and Kathy never having to worry about money. Sue was now 23 and Kathy 21, and much to his relief and joy, each of the girls had continued their education, with Sue working for an accounting firm, and Kathy pursuing her interest in nursing.

They had settled into a very quiet lifestyle, often enjoying picnics on the grounds, traveling as a family to some great vacation spots, and generally enjoying the good life. Sue and Don continued to enjoy their secret liaisons and thought they had successfully kept their secret from Kathy. Occasionally they would slip up. A not-so-innocent kiss, a playful pat on the behind, a sexual innuendo - all these led a very observant Kathy to begin to suspect hanky-panky.

These thoughts sped through Don's mind like an out-of-control freight train. Another second of hesitation brought a "Humpf!" from Kathy, as she put her hand on her hip and said rather emphatically, "Daddy, I'm twenty-one years old. I don't see the problem!"

Realizing his predicament and its probable outcome, Don caved and put the best face on it he could.

"O.K. Kat. I'll be honored to shave that glorious treasure. Who knows, we may even discover that I would like to be shaved down there too!" Don laughed and pulled his beautiful daughter down onto the lounger with him, reveling in her fragrance and womanly charms. His sudden move had caught her unawares, and the flimsy bikini top gave up its struggle, freeing both her soft D-cup breasts onto his face. He nuzzled the fleshy orbs until she began to squirm.

"Oh Daddy!" she squealed, getting more excited when he latched on to her left nipple with his lips. Turning so that her body aligned itself with his, she gently pressed her pelvis into his speedo-covered crotch and groaned quietly. Naturally, Don's member began to rise to the occasion. Kathy noticed immediately and smiled. When she leaned to his ear, her breath already ragged, and said, "This is just the beginning, Da-a-a-ady," drawing out the syllable to coincide with her raspy breathing. Inserting her tongue into his ear, she said, "FYI, I'm not a virgin, and Sue connived a birth control prescription for me. So, just in case you have any reservations about further father-daughter activities, forget them. I think it's time we became a true, loving family."

Having said that, Kathy got off the lounger, slung her bikini top over her shoulder, took three steps and stopped. Without a word, she untied the strings of her bikini bottoms, bent over to slide them down her toned thighs, and looked over her shoulder directly into Don's astonished eyes. He swore he could see a string of moisture from her pussy to her bikini bottoms. Smiling sexily, she said, "Another item off my bucket list!" and continued to her lounger near the diving board.

Sue lay between them and saw the lust rise in her father's eyes. Don arose and walked over to Sue's lounger and said quietly, "Just what have you told Kathy about us?"

"Nothing really, but she knows we've been lovers for a while, but she doesn't know everything. I assure you, she is ready and willing to learn everything you can teach her, "said Sue quietly, knowing that Kathy was very interested in their whispered conversation. "You might as well get this party started. I'll get the massage table set up out here, along with your shaving equipment."

Walking over to Kathy's side, Don cleared his throat, bringing Kathy's attention to his presence near her head. He always wore small, tight Speedos and now they were to the point of bursting. His cock was peeking out above the waistband, and the pouch was full.

Kathy muttered, "Oh fuck, Daddy! I never realized your cock is so big. I bet it would do a much better job of wrecking my pussy than Sue's tongue. Why don't you fuck me before you shave me?"

Nonplussed at Kathy's objectivity, Don slipped his swimsuit over his hips and was idly stroking his cock. "Patience, my dear. Let me work my magic on you slowly. True bliss takes time. Sue has given you a hint of all the pleasures to come. Go and get a shower while Sue and I prepare for your event."

Kathy struggled erect and hugged her Daddy before tripping gaily into the house, her tits and ass jiggling beautifully. Don stopped Sue and held her close. "You know I couldn't have done any of this without your help. I am so grateful that you are mine, both as a daughter and as a kindred spirit, but tell me, just how long have you two been lovers?"

"Eighteen months, three days and seven hours!" Sue replied instantly, her eyes twinkling. "I allowed her to use my vibrator and remove her hymen, and the rest is historical ecstasy. We make love at least every other day. We switch around, try new toys, and generally enjoy each other's body. I'll tell you this, once you get her going, she's insatiable. I really think she's a fucking nymphomaniac! I never knew she wanted her pussy shaved, but since she wants you to do it, it appears that you are still number one in her world. I know for damn sure that you're number one in my mine!"

Sliding her arms around his neck, Sue brought her lips to his and tried to fuck his mouth with her tongue. Their hands roaming over each other's body, lingering to give a squeeze, pat, or apply gentle pressure to erogenous parts. Imagining he could taste Kathy's pussy on Sue's tongue Don's got cock even harder and he briefly thought about ravaging his sexy older daughter then and there.

Before she left to retrieve the scissors, razor and shaving gel, Sue looked him in the eye and said coquettishly, "It's gonna be a helluva throuple!"

Don went inside to shower and when he went back outside, Sue had positioned Kathy on her back on the massage table and the two were talking in hushed tones. Kathy was partially covered with a towel, while Sue still had on her Wicked Weasel string bikini. Doug noticed that both girls' nipples were rigid and poking out, leading him to wonder just what they had been talking about.

Ever thoughtful, Sue had a table nearby with scissors, shaving gel, a new pink razor, a bikini shaver, and lotion. She also had a bowl of scented warm water and washcloth. The sun was setting, casting the poolside into soft darkness. As if by magic, tiki torches flickered on and gave the scene a warm, erotic glow.

Don had switched from his Speedo into a rather erotic g-string with a nylon pouch that held his balls and cock snugly. He alone knew that when he became erect, the cup would be almost transparent. When Kathy opened her eyes and saw his showcased member, she squealed, "Oh, Daddy! Where on earth did you get that sexy g-string? Better yet, why do you even have such a thing?" She reached out and gently rubbed his cock's outline, feeling it start to rise immediately.

Don knew that the time had arrived for him to let his girls in on their mother's and his secret. "Girls, there is something I've been keeping from you since your mother's death. You are aware that her parents were died-in-the-wool hippies, living in a commune and fervently believing that free love was the answer to all of society's ills. They reared your mother in that environment, and quite naturally, she adhered to the belief in the pleasures of the flesh. When we met, she was experienced in all things sexual, and found me a willing student. We didn't abandon her folks but took it upon ourselves to experience all the sexual pleasures two people could absorb. I say two people, but we shared the love with others. Threesomes, foursomes, orgies, and same sex parties, nothing was off the radar. No matter the situation, we cherished each other's love, making sure that we agreed as to what would happen in a particular setting. Our private sex life remained hot until the time she left us, and one thing she asked me over and over to do was to teach you, our beautiful daughters, the joys and intricacies of love and sex. I think you are ready, but I need to know just how far you are willing to take this. As you've already enjoyed lesbian sex with each other, do you think you can enjoy sex with me, your father? What about the three of us together? I'm telling you girls, this is a life-changing decision you are about to make. There can be no jealousy, as we are and always will be family. Our love for each other must be greater than anything that may come between us. Now that you know this, I want you to give it consideration and make a decision, individually and together, that whatever we do from this point onward, will be our life. Nobody else."

Don went inside to retrieve a pitcher of lemonade, taking his time and glancing at the girls, huddled at the massage table. When he returned to the pool, Sue and Kathy were grinning broadly. Sue rushed into his arms, almost spilling the lemonade, and kissing him warmly. Kathy followed, her towel falling off as she reached his side, exposing her voluptuous body.

"Oh, Daddy, we'll give you all the love you can handle, any time, anywhere!" whispered Sue, again holding he mouth next to his ear, tickling it with her tongue. "Kathy's in 100% and can't wait to get started!"

During this brief interlude, Kathy had knelt at his thigh and was admiring his tumescent cock.

"Daddy, why is it getting hard? We haven't done anything yet!"

"Kitten, when I'm around two sexpots like you and Sue, my cock pretty much stays hard. I'm sure between the two of you that you are able to make him stay soft, but that's the fun of this lifestyle." Now, let's get you up on the table and eliminate some of your bush."

Sue tugged Kathy's arm playfully and said, "Oh, sister, you won't believe how much better sex feels when you don't have any hair down there! Come on, lay down and spread 'em!"

Don was ready when Kathy reclined. Sue had her positioned perfectly, so that he could easily access Kathy's entire pussy. Using the scissors first, he snipped her pubic hair efficiently, smiling at his success. "Baby, you don't need the full treatment. Your pussy is almost bare already!"

"Oh, Daddy," whimpered Kathy. "I'm expecting the full 'treatment'- clipping, shaving, licking-everything! Now, quit tormenting me and get down there between my legs. You know that's where we both want you!"

Don knew when he was trapped and winked at Sue. "I guess she has a point big sister. Have you shared the news about my tongue with baby sis?"

Blushing, Sue looked down and giggled.

"Yeah, I told her how many orgasms you licked me to when you shaved my cooter. FIVE! Including the last one in bed! I don't think she can stand that."

Kathy squirmed and huffed. "Hey! We're talking about my pussy, OK? Let me be the judge of daddy's tongue prowess."

Don shrugged and dipped the cloth into the warm water. He gently washed Kathy's pubic region and noticed that she moaned quietly. Patting the area dry, he noticed Kathy's engorged labia. He couldn't help but rub her pussy gently. It was at that point that he noticed her bulbous clit, emerging from its hood and rubbed it with his thumb.

"Fuck, Daddy! That feels awesome! I'm about to cum!"

Don held his hands in place and told her quietly, "Baby, just let it go. Cum when you need to. There's no use holding it back. Enjoy!"

Kathy whimpered gently and a small climax washed over her.

When her breathing had returned to normal, he leaned up and kissed her gently. "Kitten, I've never seen you look more beautiful! Everything about you shouts S-E-X! Your gorgeous face, your womanly, voluptuous body, your beautiful mind, the entire package! I can barely contain myself right now. Hopefully by the time we get around to fucking, I'll be able to give you all the pleasure you deserve. Between you and Sue, I know for sure that I will be in heaven. Now, let's get you shaved, trimmed, and ready to fuck!"

Sue jumped up and covered her fingers with heated shaving gel. She applied it to Kathy's nether regions, taking her time and spreading it with gentle pressure, causing Kathy to moan and begin moving her hips sinuously.

"Sue, keep doing that and Daddy will have to hit a moving target!" groaned a turned-on Kathy.

Don got between Kathy's outspread legs and started his first stroke at her navel and ending at the top of her slit. Sue leaned in and kissed Kathy forcefully, enjoying the tongue play. Using her gentle hands to arouse Kathy's already excited nipples, she playfully pinched and tugged at them.

Don was intent on giving his baby girl as much pleasure as she could handle. He noted the copious moisture easing out of Kathy's pussy. After rinsing the razor, he slowly shaved each lip, down to her pulsing starfish. Denying himself the opportunity to finger Kathy's asshole, Don cleaned the razor again, and checked closely for stray hairs. Using the bikini shaver, he eliminated the few remaining stray hairs. The buzzing of the bikini shaver pushed Kathy to another mild orgasm. Putting his nose next to her cunt, he inhaled and was rewarded with the musky fragrance of a woman's aroused sex.

Looking down at his own cock, he saw that it had stretched the nylon pouch until it was nearly transparent. Precum bathed the head and dripped onto the patio.

Sue took advantage of Don's inaction and pushed him to the side.

"Let a real cuntlicker get down there, Daddy! I'll show you how to eat a pussy!" And eat she did. Starting with Kathy's engorged clit, Sue let her tongue do its job. Flicking Kathy's clit unmercifully, Sue had her sister writhing in ecstasy within seconds. Taking the throbbing bud between her lips, she sucked as if both their lives depended on it. Don had moved to Kathy's head and showed her his soaked g-string.

"See what you do to me, Kitten? I can't wait to introduce you to the amazing pleasure this g-string holds."

Sue had inserted two fingers into Kathy's overheated pussy and found her g-spot. "Now, baby sister, you're going to cum while I eat you. It'll feel so good you'll probably squirt for the first time. Don't worry about it, I can swallow all you've got!" True to her prediction, Kathy rolled into one orgasm after another, squirting almost continually. Sue gobbled up the delicious nectar and probed her sister's pussy for more.

Clamping her thighs around Sue's head, Kathy climaxed so strongly and frequently that she fainted.

Checking her pulse, Sue breathed a sigh of relief. "She's just fainted."

Scooping the limp body up, Don quickly carried Kathy into the house and deposited her in the center of his king-sized bed. Checking that she was breathing, he returned to the patio, where Sue was putting everything back in place. Don moved to help her, but she gave him a warm hug and whispered, "Daddy, I can handle this. Why don't you go inside and get us some food? I'm famished, and I suspect that's part of Kathy's fainting spell."

Don quickly put together a tropical fruit salad and took it to the door.

Ch. 2

"Sue, I know this is a little difficult for you, but do not think that I intend on giving Kathy more attention than you," Don said as he hugged Sue warmly. She turned in his arms and kissed him passionately.

"Daddy, the thought has never crossed my mind. I love you and Kathy equally and will never let anything come between us. Now, I do need to be fucked, after all the foreplay this afternoon. Let's eat this salad and then burn some energy before Kathy wakes up." She put the salad on the table and turned his chair so she could reach the salad. She helped Don remove his g-string, lovingly giving his eight-inch cock a soft stroke. She disposed of her miniscule bikini and sat on his lap, facing him.

"You've done all the work. Let me feed you while I fuck you," Sue said as she adjusted his cock at the entrance to her pussy. She wiggled her ass so she could cherish the feeling of Don's pulsing cock as it worked its way into her inner depths. With her moist cunt devouring his cock, Don simply leaned back and let Sue take him all the way in. She put a grape in her mouth and pulled his head towards her lips, sliding the grape into his hot mouth. When he felt her pelvic bone touch his, he drove his cock upwards and slid his hand between them to rub her clit. More fruit followed, with mango and passion fruit juice dripping onto each of their chests. Sue especially liked sucking Don's nipples and was rewarded with another savage thrust into her simmering cunt.

Sue's throbbing desire, already at a fever pitch, erupted as she came, and the resulting squirt left them both laughing hilariously. "Fuck, that was great!" growled Don.

"But Daddy, you didn't come yet. Put me on the table and fuck me like I need it!" Sue said, beginning to remove herself from Don's lap. He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back so that his cock was laying in her ass.

"You know, we've never talked about anal sex. Have you ever thought about it?" he asked as he slowly pumped his member up and down her crack.

"Daddy, I tried it once with my prom date. It was his first attempt at sex, and he came before he even got started. So yes, I've thought about it. Do I want to do it? Hell yes! I've been wondering if you were ever going to ask. Now isn't the time though. I really need face-to-face fucking so I can see your handsome expression when I make you cum!" With that, Sue laid down on her back on the table, spreading her legs, and began rubbing her slit.

"Come on Daddy. Come fuck your girl. Let me have a load of that good stuff!"

Overwhelmed with his own desire, Don grabbed Sue's thighs and roughly pulled her onto his cock and immediately began pumping, his cock, seeming to grow with each thrust. Mesmerized by Sue's tits bouncing in rhythm with his thrusting, it wasn't long before the afternoon's antics, along with Sue's slutty talk sent Don over the edge. Pumping shot after shot after shot of his pent-up cum into her depths.

Sue, barely intelligible, looked up with dreamy eyes and said, "Now that's the kind of fucking I needed." Her speech was slurred, her hair disheveled, and her pussy pulsing around Don's cock, but Sue was a real trooper, so she wiggled her ass invitingly and said, "Well, Stud, I'm ready for more if you are. My pussy's a fucking stretched out cum receptacle, but I want more!"

12