Daddy's Gurlz Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don, returning to reality, kissed her and whispered, "Baby, I'd like nothing more than to keep fucking you, you know that, but when your baby sister wakes up, I know she'll need what I just gave you. I want our first time to be exceptional, and if I blow another load in you, I might not be able to give her what she needs. From what you've told me, I expect no less than a tiger bitch in heat. I want to be able to stuff her pussy full of Daddy cum more than one time!"

Faking a pout, Sue wrinkled her nose and said, "Damn. We need to shower! Just a quickie-no just a quick rinse. Then you'll be ready for Kathy when she wakes up."

As tempted as he was, Don managed to keep himself in check as he lathered Sue and received the same celibate act from her. As he dried her athletic body, he couldn't keep his mind off their earlier conversation about anal sex. "Soon, my dear, very soon," he thought to himself as they made their way gently into bed with Kathy, who was sleeping deeply. With one of them on each side of her, their proximity seemed to create its own heat, and Kathy rolled onto her side, pressing her tits into Don's ribs. He raised his arm and puled her closer, delighted that Sue was spooning her sister. Her hand reached across Kathy and found Don's nipple, giving it a slight pinch, which only heightened his awareness of the positions of their bodies. The trio slept as if drugged.

As the sun began to lighten the room, Kathy awoke and was delighted to feel Sue's breasts pressed into her back. Her hand reached out to her father's thigh, and soon found its way to his semi-erect cock. She slid her other hand between her legs and began to get excited. Her fingers encountered her smooth lips, seemingly slick with juices already. When her finger encountered her clit, she groaned quite loudly in the quiet room. "Fuck, this feels good!" she said to herself. "I can't wait to slide a big fat cock in these naked lips."

Nature called and she extricated herself from the tangle of bodies to use the bathroom.

When she returned to the bedroom, Don was lying on his back with his fully erect cock in hand. Making eye contact, Kathy whispered, "Damn Daddy, doesn't that thing ever go down?"

"Actually Kitten, it's called morning wood and most virile men are burdened with it. Usually, it goes away on its own, but with two naked sexy women close by, I'm afraid that more drastic measures are required," a sly smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

Never slow on the uptake, Kathy slithered on to Don, holding his cock until she put the head at her entrance and said, "You want to do the honors or you want me to?"

"Since this is your big day, you need to get as comfortable as you want. Just consider me as your personal sex toy. I will do my very best to satisfy each and every desire your incredibly sexy body can come up with.

Kathy began to slide her bare pussy up and down Don's cock, loving the feel of his erection on her labia. As she began to secrete her nectar, her motion became more frantic.

"Oh, Daddy! I've got to have your dick in my pussy! I'm gonna fuck you so good!" With that she slid the head of his cock into her wet slit. "Don't do anything. Let me fuck you this time."

Easing down his pulsing shaft, Kathy was in ecstasy. She had been holding her breath, and exhaled slowly. She felt no discomfort as her Daddy's long, thick cock made its way along her vaginal walls. The sensations were almost overwhelming, and she had to stop and let her tight channel acclimate to this welcome invader.

"Oh Daddy! It feels so good! I've never had anything in my tiny pussy that even comes close. Can we just lay here like this?"

Don was perfectly content to concede to her wishes, and simply watched her as she absorbed all the new feelings. Knowing that she would eventually begin to move, he was delighted to take in her beauty. Perfectly round tanned breasts, hanging just slightly, moving almost imperceptibly with her even breathing, her taut smooth abdomen, her smooth pussy, ample thighs, all combined to enhance Don's appreciation of this beauty named Kathy. She was sex personified. Thinking this, he laughed slightly, which in turn, caused Kathy, lost in her own reverie and pleasure, to make eye contact with her Daddy.

"What?" she giggled, her titties bouncing enticingly.

Busted, Don said, "Oh, I was just admiring the beautiful creature perched on my dick. You are absolutely stunning, although I might be just a little prejudiced!"

Kathy leaned down and kissed him sensuously, sliding her tongue past his lips. The kiss was intense and her body movement caused her pussy to move up his cock, bringing her back to their situation.

"Oh fuck, that felt good! Let me get that fuckstik all the way in. I want to feel it nudging my navel," she giggled, the movement causing her to slide further down Don's shaft. "Daddy, it feels so-o-o-o good! I don't ever want this to end. Can we just fuck our lives away?"

Kathy's body took over and she began a slow humping motion. Her eyes flew open as the head of Don's cock tapped her cervix. She stopped and relished the feeling of being stuffed with her Daddy's perfect cock. Nothing in her life had prepared the sensual kitten for this flood of pleasure. She climaxed quietly, whimpering softly.

"Oh Daddy, can it get any better than this?"

"Certainly, Kitten. We've barely scratched the surface of your sexuality. Now take your time and get better acquainted with the cock that made you."

"Oh, Daddy! That sounds so fucking sexy! The cock that made me! Filling my pussy! Making me cum! I can't wait! Here come a big one! Goddamn Daddy! Fuck me-e-e-e!"

Don waited patiently as she orgasmed, knowing that there was more to come. Kathy's pussy seemed to vibrate around his cock, making it hard for him to hold off. Finally her spasms subsided and Don allowed his cock to move in her pussy.

"Oh, Daddy, that just starts it all over again!" she wailed, humping her pelvis rapidly and rolling into another massive climax. Her gyrations caused the friction on his dick to increase to the point of no return and he grabbed her hips, slowing her down slightly.

"Darling, I'm about to show you what happens when you fuck Daddy!" Holding her hips down, Don began to pump upwards into her, knowing that he would last only a few strokes. When he came, it was like a volcano erupting.

Kathy, nearly out of her head with passion, felt her Daddy's cum splatter her cervix and the feeling drove her higher and higher up her own mountain of pleasure, nearly driving her out of her mind. As she climaxed yet again, Don's fountain of sperm continued. Once, twice, three times he painted the inside of his precious daughter's pulsing pussy.

Kathy collapsed on to his chest and whimpered softly. Holding her gently, Don said, "So my sexy baby girl, how was your first time with Daddy?"

12