Daddy's Gurlz Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Horny girls' DADDY is a STUD!
5.9k words
4.61
40k
26

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy's Gurlz Ch. 3

Sunlight filtering into the room awakened Don. He awoke to the luscious feel of breasts against his back, as his youngest daughter Kathy spooned him, and his arm across the chest of her sister, Sue, who wasn't any slouch in the chest department. Sue's leg covered his pelvis, her body making him aware of the urgent need to use the bathroom. Extracting himself carefully, so as not to awaken either of the girls, Don tiptoed to the bathroom. While there he noticed the remains of last night's sex romp with Kathy, and decided to perform a quick wash before returning to the bedroom. After all, with two sexy daughters who were seemingly intent on testing his sexual limits, he'd better be ready to perform. He quickly cleaned himself of dried cum and pussy juice, then wet the warm washcloth and applied fragrant soap to wash Kathy's well-used pussy.

Finishing in the bathroom, Don stopped when he got to the bedroom door. The sight before him caused his loins to stir and his 8-inch cock to rise of its own volition. The ultimate cocksman's fantasy was being played out ten feet from where he stood. Kathy, the normally shy one of the two sisters, had Sue's left tit in her mouth, and her hand between Sue's legs, stroking gently.

Sue was on her back with her legs spread slightly, moaning subtly as Kathy explored her pussy. As the action heated up, Don noticed that Sue was extremely wet and Kathy already had two fingers working in and out of her sister's cunt.

Realizing that the washcloth was cooling off, Don cleared his throat to get the girls' attention.

"Oh, Daddy, I was just helping Sue catch up with us," said Kathy, as she withdrew her hand and sat up. Her hair was a sexy mess but her smile was brilliant. Sue propped herself on her elbows, grinning from ear to ear.

"Morning Daddy," said Sue. "Are you going to give us a bath?"

"Well, my dear, I'm sure Kathy's peach is in need of a massage. I guess we can kill two birds with one stone if I wash both your pussies, and open the windows to let some of this delightfully funky air out. Tell you what, let me do that, and you two can resume your romp."

The two vixens quickly switched to a 69 and resumed their chase to ecstasy. Groans ensued and it appeared they had entered a race to see who could finish the other one first. Don watched in amazement as his daughters writhed in sexual frenzy, his cock hardening by the second.

Sue screamed in rapture as her sister had inserted two fingers and began rubbing her g-spot fervently, quickly resulting in a mind-blowing orgasm. Kathy couldn't hold back her own explosion and she flooded Sue's face with a tremendous shot of girl cum, which Sue eagerly sucked down and in effect, began Kathy's second climax. As she sucked her sister's engorged clit, the involuntary spasms of both their pussies kept them riding a minutes-long wave of unadulterated pleasure.

Don was speechless and realized he had not opened the windows. Hesitant to move his stare from the erotic scene before him, he opened the windows with on hand while keeping an eye on his two sexy vixens. As they lay in each other's arms, cuddling and caressing, Don went to bring the family-sized shower to temperature.

"OK my lovelies. Your bath awaits." Stepping back into the bedroom he carried first Sue and then Kathy into the shower. Entering behind them, he simply stared at the gorgeous, sexy asses in front of him.

"Ok, ladies, who's first?"

"Oh, Daddy, this water feels so good on my shaved pussy! Feel it!"

Don reached around Kathy's voluptuous body, making sure his raging cock settled in the crack of her ass. When he encountered her lips with his fingers, he was amazed at their smoothness. "Damn, baby girl, if that thing felt any better, someone would have their hand in your pants twenty-four seven."

Sue piped up and said, "Hands my ass! That pussy's made for sucking and fucking."

The trio then began a long, sensual shower, with Don washing first Kathy's and then Sue's hair, then taking the soft loofah and scrubbing them down, paying particular attention to armpits, vaginas, and butts. Finally, he washed their legs, not letting the opportunity pass to observe their pussies at leisure.

"There now, ladies, all clean and fresh."

"Not so fast Mister!" said Kathy firmly. "You need a little touchup yourself. Not saying you stink, but I can still smell my pussy on you." Having said that, Kathy took the loofah and began washing every inch of Don's lean body. She concentrated on the front while Sue gave his back all her attention.

Don's underarms, pecs, navel, shoulders, lower back, cock, balls, hips and asshole, especially his asshole, received their share of loving attention. Sue rolled her finger around his rectum, eliciting a groan from her father.

"Damn, Sue. You don't know how good that feels. It's been a while since anyone touched me there."

Accepting the affirmation of her actions, she then pushed inward slowly. Suddenly her finger popped through his sphincter and immediately found his prostate. Massaging it gently, she looked around his hip and told Kathy, "Baby doll, I've got my finger on his trigger. Get ready for an eruption!"

For his part, Don was reminiscing about the last time his wife had massaged his prostate, while her mother had fellated him to orgasm. Kathy had engulfed his whole cock and lodged the head at the back of her throat. Sue's ministrations had the desired effect and Don's world exploded, as his charge of semen erupted into Kathy's mouth. She valiantly tried to swallow it all, but a good bit escaped her lips and dripped onto her titties.

After five satisfying spurts, Don gently removed Kathy from his still-hard cock.

"Sue, he's still hard! Get your finger out of his ass and come help me," Kathy squealed.

Sue, ever one to help out her distressed sister, turned their father until she could access his dick with her hungry mouth. Knowing he would not cum again so soon, she had another idea. Turning around as she stood up, Sue told Kathy, "Help Daddy get his cock in my pussy."

Kathy complied eagerly and slid his shaft into Sue's waiting love tunnel. Don felt that he had died and gone to Nirvana. One small thrust and his balls slapped her ass. She pressed her hands to the shower wall and braced her feet for the inevitable onslaught. Don pumped her furiously and realized that Kathy was licking his ass and rimming his stretched asshole. The sensations were overwhelming, and he didn't last long, spraying burst after burst of hot cum deep into Sue's spasming pussy. She came too and the trio slid down onto the shower floor, laughing hysterically and reveling in the afterglow of wonderful, loving sex. Enjoying the proximity of his two sexy daughters, Don reflected on just how lucky he truly was.

Their passion, exuberance, and overall debauchery sent him on a metaphysical high that seemed to linger for hours.

Chapter 4

Don dried himself and the girls, massaging their bodies and watching with rapt attention as they applied lotion to each other, then dressing glam-casual, nice shorts and midriff-baring, tight tops, sans bras. They locked arms and stood in front of him.

"Daddy, we're hungry. Let's go down to the wharf and get some real food. Fruit, pussy and cock will not keep our strength up for long. Now that you've opened Pandora's box, we don't see how you're going to close it without fucking us silly, each day. Just think of the adventures we can have. You can show us all you and Mom did, along with the Grands. We're young and hot for your expertise, so give us a chance to prove our lust for you," said Sue, her bottom lip trembling slightly.

Kathy leaned over his shoulder, pressing her voluminous breasts to his ears and moaning, "Daddy, you know Sue's right. Why deny us the knowledge of pleasure that you possess. We're yours, you are ours. We'll love you unequivocally as long as you want us. Please, please teach us all you know!"

Tears were welling up in her eyes, as she squeezed him even tighter. Don acquiesced and allowed the girls to dress him in shorts and a collared shirt. The trio headed out to the waterfront and soon were seated outside to enjoy the sea breeze. Crisp fresh air sharpened their senses as they chowed down on fresh seafood. Soon, the meal was disposed of, and Don sat back lazily.

"So, girls, what now?" he asked quietly.

"Well, we can't very well fuck right here, but we can talk about it," said Kathy as her bare foot slid up Don's calf. She took her time and eventually reached his knee. Don began to squirm, which didn't go unnoticed by Sue.

She whispered, "What the fuck are you two doing? You're going to get us thrown out of this place!" She reached over and cupped Don's crotch, helping herself to a delicious free feel. Stroking leisurely, she moved Kathy's foot up to their dad's nuts, and began rolling them around with her sister's foot.

Don immediately began to harden, and Kathy moaned pleasurably. "Daddy, I want to fuck you with my feet when we get home," she mumbled, as Sue slid her hand under his shirt and up to his nipple. Pinching it slightly, she leaned in and sneaked her tongue into his ear. Breathing lustily, she began to increase the pressure on both his nipple and balls.

Don reluctantly took control and removed both girls' hands and feet from his body. Laughing heartily, he said, "OK. I got the message. Let's take a walk."

Finding a shaded bench, he sat with a beautiful sexy daughter on each side. He said, "Girls, you've been wanting to know about your mother. Well, I'm prepared to tell you everything, from our swinging lifestyle to her toys, preferences, and fetishes, to her loving parents, which I am sure is the source of the deep abiding sexual desire that each of you possess. So let's begin at the beginning."

"Your Mother and I met in college, she from a sophisticated background, me from a simple, hard-working upbringing. We fell in love and never looked back. I knew she was super hot, and we fucked on our third date. It was when she took me meet her parents that things got very interesting. Me, straight out of smalltown, meeting these two beautiful people who were absolutely uninhibited and open about their chosen lifestyle. They were nude at the door and your Mother insisted that we get nude with them. It was a pleasure, as they were both beautiful and in very good shape. It was the first time I had seen another man's cock, and surprisingly, not dismayed or embarrassed, but sort of star-struck. Here was this absolutely gorgeous, naked woman and her equally handsome, naked husband. I thought they made the perfect couple - beautiful, serene, happy. They didn't come on as pushy or crass. They obviously loved your Mother and wanted to see her happy."

"When the hugs were completed, they suggested a little wine to take off the edge, and before I knew it, we were writhing around on a huge bearskin rug in front of their gigantic fireplace. Grandma had my cock stuffed in her mouth and gramps was fucking your Mother doggie style. The look of bliss on her face was all I needed, so I proceeded to face fuck your grandmother until I came down her throat. We sprawled on the rug, caressing and whispering, and generally loving life. Your Mom crawled over to me and sat on my face. I didn't know just what to think, but everything worked out fine. I ate her pussy full of cum, and actually enjoyed it. Couldn't be too bad, coming from such a fine specimen of manhood."

The girls sat there with rapt attention, hanging on Don's every word.

"Damn, Daddy, that's hot!" said Kathy, her hand down the front of her shorts. She leaned on his shoulder and pressed her excited breast on him. "I could fuck you right here, you know. I am so fucking horny!"

"Hold on baby girl, there's more. You Mother and I continued to date, set a marriage date and worked towards complete depravity, learning everything we could absorb about sex. The marriage was held in a mountain valley, not unlike Woodstock. We had three bands, about one hundred people and plenty of wine, weed, and sex. I think I fucked twelve different women during our three-day celebration. Your Mother's total was nineteen, male and female!" Don laughed, taking note of the girls' looks of amazement.

"When it was over, we started in on life, trying anything and everything we could, as long as sex was at the center of it. Swinging, bondage, clubs, everything. We were overjoyed when you two came along, not stopping our activities, but slowing down a bit. We still managed successful careers, a very active sex life, and raising two beautiful sexy daughters, who it appears, want to follow in our footsteps."

The girls were quiet and seemed to absorb this knowledge about their Mother. Don got up and started back to the car. When they arrived, he said, "What do you want to do now?"

"Daddy, this is so much information. I can't imagine just how lonely you must be, with mom gone and nobody even close to taking her place," Kathy said, tears welling up in her eyes. "You're so damn sexy, I feel inadequate to try and take Mom's place. We just hope between the two of us, we can keep you happy."

"Baby, my love for you two knows no bounds, and as for taking your Mother's place, reconcile yourself to the fact that no one can take her place." Smiling ruefully, Don Added, "I guess we'll just have to work with what we've got."

The group embraced and everyone cleared their tears.

Ch. 4

Don said "OK, one more surprise. Have either of you ever been to a strip club?"

Shocked, the girls said "No!" in unison.

"Well, it's about time we changed that. We've had a lovely meal and family time. Time for some fun!"

Don headed the car to the edge of town and pulled into an upscale shopping mall. Several clothing stores, a couple of restaurants, and at the end of the block of buildings, a smart, yet discreet business. The sign out front said "Oh, Yes!" with and outline of a shapely woman gracing the marquee.

Don parked and noticed the girls' apprehension. Laughing, he said, "Come on, girls. They won't bite. Let yourself go and have some fun!"

A little apprehensive about their casual dress, the girls followed their Daddy to the entrance. He paid their cover and went into the brightly lit lobby. A frowning giant in a suit looked twice, and smiling, embraced Don and said, "Mr. Myers! Long time no see! How ya been? Man, it's good to see you! Sorry about the missus. What brings you to our humble establishment?" All this took about four seconds, and the girls were awestruck, not only by the man's size, but by the welcome he gave their dad.

Turning and motioning them over, Don said., "Bruno, these are my daughters. Sue and Kathy, meet Mr. Santos. He's been here since your mother and I opened this place. Bruno, here are my wife's replacements."

Bruno bowed reverently, kissing each girl's hand and saying, "May you always enjoy your mother's beauty and grace. I can tell that you are her daughters, although I am blown away by your beauty. If there is anything you desire during your time here, just let me know."

Don was beside himself. He felt that an explanation was in order, so he told Bruno, "This is a complete surprise to the girls, Bruno. They had no idea that their parents were purveyors of sleaze and debauchery. I'd like to give them the nickel tour, and maybe even spend some time in the VIP lounge. I know you can accommodate us."

"Anything for you and these two lovely ladies," Bruno said. He left them and ambled off down the well-lit hallway.

Don tentatively opened the door to the stage area and stood aside. The girls peeked in and gasped in unison.

"Daddy, they've got their clothes on!" exclaimed Kathy. "I thought strippers worked nude, or almost!"

"Well, they do for the most part. We're here early, and the crowd hasn't gotten here yet. I wanted you to experience this without all the distractions. Anyway, it's just a bunch of sexy girls taking off their clothes for money," Don said.

"I know, Daddy, but we've only seen each other undress. There has to be something special about doing it in front of strangers," said Sue, sliding her hand to her hardened nipple. "I mean do they ever get off while they're getting naked? Is that allowed?"

"Not in the main room," answered Don. "That's why I want to take you to the VIP room. We can enjoy more than looking."

"Like a lap dance!" squealed Kathy.

Bruno appeared out of nowhere and told the group, "Even though your Dad's the owner, you still have to sign this release that you are 21 and will not divulge the activities of the VIP lounge." Taking the forms, he disappeared and Don led the girls past the stage and through a curtain. They entered a spacious, well-lit lounge-type room with several couches in place, as well as several easy chairs, all facing the glass wall that formed the back of the club's stage. One corner had a wet bar.

Don told the girls, "The glass is one-way, so no one can see us or what we're doing, but you can plainly see pretty much the entire floor of the club. Hopefully you will see a different type of strip joint. Your Mother was adamant that we make this a "wife/girlfriend friendly" place. She knew that solo trips to a strip club caused many arguments, so we encourage guests to bring their wives or girlfriends and, hopefully everyone enjoys the evening. Some of them get quite randy and have to be calmed down, but fortunately, there has never been a real problem. You will see some of the most beautiful women in this city, some dressed like they were going to the opera, some like they're about to get fucked, and some like sluts. Sometimes I don't think they care what their husbands or boyfriends think about their appearance. Our staff are wearing pink velvet collars, and are usually at least partially nude, so everyone can tell who they are and stay respectable. Otherwise, a couple can utilize this very VIP lounge, and as you know, all bets are off. What happens here stays here."

As he finished, he noticed the girls' attention focused on the activity in the club. Sue said, "Daddy, see that woman in the dark blue dress?"

"Sure. She's the wife of one of the city council members. That's him she's sitting next to. Word has it that he has a ten-inch cock, which must be at least half his weight, seeing as how he's so small." said Don.

"Well, they make a pretty sexy couple. I can almost see her nipples in that dress. And damn, what titties!" Kathy said. "They must be at least DD's!"

As they were watching, the elegant lady slipped off her chair and crawled under the table, pulling the tablecloth down behind her. Pretty quickly, her husband looked around the room, smiled and then laid his head back. Occasionally, he would check to see if anyone was suspicious, then go back to enjoying whatever his wife was doing under the table. As Don and the girls watched, the man shuddered and pumped his hips slowly until he evidently finished. Shortly, his wife crawled from under the table, put her tits back into the bodice of the dress, and kissed her husband/lover passionately. One or two of their nearby patrons clapped politely and went about their night.

The club had begun to fill, and music filled the air. A drop-dead gorgeous brunette sauntered into the spotlight. She was well dressed in a standard business blazer, miniskirt, and even had a laptop case to complete the look. Looking around the room, shielding her eyes from the spotlight, she turned her back to the audience, bent over at the waist, and set the case down.

The audience was enjoying the view of her luscious ass and gave her a big round of applause. She proceeded to remove her blazer, exposing her large breasts for all to admire and began to gyrate slowly to the beat of sensual music. As the tempo of the music picked up, so did her gyrations, and the result was mesmerizing.

12