Daddy's Gurlz Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue and Kathy had, by this time, gravitated towards each other, each reaching out to feel her sister's body. Kathy was caressing Sue's ass, while Sue had Kathy's right breast in her hand.

"Damn, Daddy! That's hot. Look at the couple right in front of us! He's got his hand in her panties, and one of the dancers is rubbing her tits," said Kathy.

"Ahem," said someone behind them. They turned in unison to see Bruno with two stunning girls at his sides. "Folks, this is Erin, and as you can see, she's a lovely Irish lass who is built for pleasure. She's yours to enjoy for as long as you wish. This is Layla, who comes to us from the South Pacific. As you can see, she is a very nubile nymph. Now, I will take my leave and let the games begin!"

Both the girls wore thin, short pale pink robes, held closed by a loosely knotted sash. As if on signal, they untied the knots and shrugged the robes off their shoulders. Their bodies were strikingly similar, yet pleasantly different.

Unlike most Irish girls, Erin's full body was pleasantly tanned, without a hint of a tan line. Her pubic hair, while obviously trimmed, was left dense enough near the top of her slit to form a delightful heart. Noticing Sue eying the design, Erin said, "Yup. That's the tunnel of love!" Her breasts were perfectly round and her pale nipples standing proudly.

Layla, on the other hand, was shorter than Kathy and her breasts were small, but perky, with puffy nipples that gave them the appearance of being continually excited. Her shaved pussy looked inviting, and Kathy subtly licked her lips.

Erin looked at Kathy and Sue and said, "We heard you say you wanted to experience a lap dance. May I suggest that you get rid of those shorts and tops, as our lap dances tend to be a little messy, if you know what I mean." A smile played at the corners of her sensual mouth.

"You see my partner here, has as much juice in her little pussy as a navel orange!" said Erin.

"Oh stuff it slut!" replied Layla. "There's a reason the other girls call you 'Erin the wet' instead of 'Erin the red! I've seen customers so wet after one of your lap dances they thought they'd peed their pants!"

Layla and Erin began a make out session, sharing lots of tongue and feeling each other's sexy body.

Sue and Kathy were stripped to their thongs by this time and resumed their seats on the sofa.

"Hey Mr. Don, that's a fine-looking bulge in those shorts. Why don't you get comfortable and unleash that monster? Need any help?" asked Layla.

Don undressed quickly and moved to hug Layla and Kathy. Leaning in to kiss Layla's neck, he said quietly, "I don't know what Bruno told you girls, but these are my daughters, and we have been enjoying incestuous sex for a few weeks. If this is going to be a problem, just say so."

Erin looked Don in the eyes, and said, "We work in a strip joint. Currently, there are seven members who bring their sons or daughters in regularly. Usually they end up in here, and I assure you, everything goes. I don't mean anything, I mean everything. Sucking, fucking, ass reaming, toys, chains-we've seen it all. In fact, I've come to look forward to nasty, kinky sex. If you love each other Layla and I welcome the thrill. Now, let's fuck!"

She straddled Sue's thighs and presented her sumptuous tits for Sue's pleasure. Never one to miss an opportunity, Sue latched onto Erin's hard nipple, putting pressure on it with her hungry lips.

Layla had kissed her way up Kathy's leg and began flicking her tongue on the sensitive inner thigh. Kathy relaxed and let Layla have her way for the time being, reaching under her chest and pulling Layla's nipples. Kathy felt the beginnings of an orgasm in her gut, knowing that there was plenty of time.

Don had sat back down, slowly stroking his fully erect cock, while watching Kathy and Layla enjoy each other's bodies. Kathy eyed her dad's long cock and sighed loudly. Layla looked between Kathy's legs into her eyes and realized that Kathy wasn't fully engaged in her cunt munching. She lifted her head and saw the most beautiful cock she had ever seen.

Making a split-second decision, Layla withdrew from Kathy's pussy and crawled to Don, grabbing his dick and swallowing it in one plunge. Kathy was entranced by the small girl's deep throating ability and stuffed her fingers into Layla's wet snatch. She could tell from the vibrations she was receiving on her fingers that Layla was close. Kathy increased the speed of her strokes and pretty soon, felt a gush of cum.

Layla took a breather and looked at Don with dreamy eyes. "Fuck, Daddy Don. I've never cum so quickly. I don't know if it was that sausage you're packing, or Kathy's talented fingers, but that was hot!"

Don said patiently, "Layla, darling, you've only scratched the surface of our sexuality. Just wait until I stuff your cunt and Kathy licks your ass. Or maybe Sue would like to have you eat her while I fuck you senseless. The beauty of this situation is our sexual creativity is boundless. Come on! Let's continue this sexcapade!"

"Whatever you say, Daddy Don," said Erin as she swung her large titties in Sue's face. "Come on, Bitch! Suck my titties!" Allowing Sue to capture a nipple and humping into Sue's mound.

Sue could feel Erin's moisture leaking on her thighs and felt her own desire rising.

"Turn that ass around so I can see it jiggle!" said Sue, as she slapped Erin's plump ass. "Did that feel good, Slut? Hump me and get us both off. We have more plans for your pretty ass!"

Erin, still smarting from Sue's slap, began to play a love song on Sue's pussy with her own cunt. Humping front to back, it didn't take long for the two to crest the mountain and explode in ecstasy, cum leaking from both their pussies and mingling in the vee of Sue's sex.

"That was pretty good for starters, Erin. Let's take a breather and watch these other degenerates." Sue said, as she came back down.

Looking out to the club floor, she saw two dancers entwined on the stage, making out like there was no tomorrow. This only added to her desire, so she leaned over and kissed Kathy, lovingly. "Are we having fun yet, Sis?"

Oh yes!" Kathy said breathlessly. "I want some of Layla's ass if Daddy will go ahead and fuck her. Nothing like Daddy cum out of a stripper's pussy!"

Don had taken the opportunity, as Kathy and Layla had parted, to grab the small girl and sit her on his cock, with her back to him. He didn't impale her completely, allowing the small stripper to acclimate to his size. As she was working her cunt down Don's pole, Kathy crawled to the couple and began searching for Layla's clit with her talented tongue. With Don's dick stretching her small pussy, it was inevitable that her clit had made an appearance. Kathy literally seized the opportunity and nipped Layla's bud with her teeth. The effect was instantaneous and violent.

Layla began to shake as if being overtaken by and alien soul, shouting, "God damn, that's fucking amazing! Bite it some more, Bitch! Fuck me Daddy Don! This is the best fucking sex I've ever had! I'm about to cum again!"

Don was patiently pumping up and down, enjoying the vibrations of Layla's pussy around his cock. He felt her quicken her strokes on his cock and held her in place this time when she erupted.

Kathy had a firm hold on Layla's clit and didn't let go when the smaller girl climaxed. A flood of cum splashed Kathy's face and she swallowed as much as she could. "Girl, you must have been saving up! That's the most cum I've ever seen!" exclaimed Kathy.

"I told you she was juicy as an orange," said Erin. "Now climb off that dick Layla, and let somebody else have a go!"

Layla was unsteady as she tried to stand, and Sue enveloped her in a loving hug. "See why we love our Daddy?" Sue whispered in Layla's ear. "Want me to help you come down?"

Without saying a word, Layla turned to Sue and kissed her passionately. Sue laid her down on the sofa, and murmured softly as she nuzzled and cuddled the exhausted stripper.

Don was standing and held Erin tightly. "I'm really looking forward to this, Erin. You have such a sexy body. I don't know if I'll be able to control myself. Do you need Kathy to get you ready?"

"Fuck no. I'm so wet I could take all of your cock in one stroke. Put it in and we'll let Kathy help us," said Erin, as Don's cockhead split her outer lips. He realized she was soaking and didn't hold back. He bottomed out on the first stroke and felt her cervix tap his dick. Erin's eyes rolled back and she drew in a big breath.

"Fu-u-u-ck that's a fine daddy dick! Kathy, will you rub your big fucking titties on my back?"

Don had begun thrusting and out of Erin's hot cunt. Kathy had grabbed Erin's nipples and was pulling them without mercy. Don was getting into his rhythm and savagely fucked Erin's plump pussy, feeling his balls slap against her ass. It was apparent to him that this was the hottest pussy he had been in in a while. Erin's walls rippled along his cock, as she fucked him vigorously. The two were poetry in motion, as each stroke resulted in a matching stroke from its counterpart. Kathy was having trouble holding on to Erin's breasts and soon began rubbing Erin's ass.

Licking her finger, she probed Erin's crack and soon pushed her finger against the hot striper's asshole. It quickly slid in to the first knuckle and Erin redoubled her movements on Don's meaty cock. She leaned in and kissed his neck, whispering "Cumming, Daddy!" It was at that same instant that Don's balls unleashed his ejaculate into Erin's quivering cunt, the volume overwhelming. Erin felt the cum running down her legs as she climaxed.

Don held her high enough that her toes left the floor, which was a good thing, as they curled violently as she came. Don held the bucking girl for what seemed like two full minutes, her hips jerking spasmodically, her breathing ragged and her heart pounding.

"Daddy, if these two ever leave you, I can guarantee you a job as the house gigolo right here. Damn, we could make a ton of money renting out your dick to strippers," said Erin, as Don finally put her down.

Don laid her on the sofa and stood before her, his amazing cock wet and glistening. Before he could move, Layla lay on the sofa with her head perfectly positioned to take Don's cock in her mouth. "Got to clean this monster," she said, beginning to lick his balls, which were fairly dripping with his and Erin's cum.

Sue and Kathy turned Erin so that they both had access to her sodden, leaking pussy. Kathy held Erin's legs up and spread while Sue assaulted the pussy before her. "Fuck, Kathy! This pussy's so full of Daddy's cum! Look, it's running out and sliding down to her asshole," said Sue as she licked Erin's still pulsing cunt.

Sue went to town on Erin's pussy and sucked a mouthful of cum out. Finding Kathy's mouth, the lust-crazed sisters swapped their father's cum back and forth. Erin began to whimper and finger herself.

"Get a mouth on my goddamn pussy, sluts! I'm cumming again!" Sue reattached her lips to Erin's pussy and was rewarded with another mouthful of tasty cum. She allowed some of this load to dribble down to Erin's ass and immediately inserted a finger, then two. The shock coaxed another climax out of Erin, who was writhing in so much pleasure that she fell off the sofa.

Kathy immediately attacked the almost comatose stripper, forcefully licking her from asshole to clit and back. She slid her tongue as deep as she could and felt Erin begin yet another orgasm. When this one ended, Erin quietly pulled away and curled up in the fetal position.

Layla meanwhile had sucked Don to fuck-ready hardness and felt her juices flooding her pussy.

"Daddy, we shouldn't let that beautiful hard on go to waste. Since I haven't been fucked lately, let me ride one out. I won't take long!" begged Kathy, as Don moved to put her on her back. Watching her big tits shake and wiggle, he inserted his cock into her velvet glove, and began a steady, gentle in and out motion.

Kathy sighed, and pulled him down to her mouth, slipping her tongue into his waiting mouth, their tongues dueling for dominance. "Fuck me, Daddy. I know you've got one more in those beautiful balls. I need your cum!" said Kathy as she started her climb up the mountain of nirvana. "Come on, Daddy. Fuck me deep and hard. Give me that cock."

Kathy had begun to squirm under Don's attack and lifted her hips to meet each thrust. "Cumming Daddy! Give it to me, now!" she screamed, holding Don in place with her thighs and humping him savagely. She felt his explosion deep in her soul. Don couldn't believe that his baby girl could coax that much cum out of his balls, feeling it run out of her pussy, even though he had not moved his cock.

"Fuck, Kathy! You're so fucking hot! I feel like I could fuck you again right now."

Sue stood near Don's head and tapped him on the shoulder. Her pussy was inches from his face and she spread her legs slightly, allowing him to inhale her fragrance.

"Daddy, I want to go home and properly fuck you on our bed. We've had quite a day, don't you think?"

"You're right Sue. Let me get Bruno in here to take care of these two and we'll go," said Don.

Bruno came in and aroused Erin, taking Layla in his arms and saying, "Boss, you know the way out. Come back anytime and bring these two sexy ladies with you. So good to see you."

12