Daddy's Gurlz Ch. 05-06

Story Info
Horny sisters' Daddy is a Stud!
5.2k words
4.62
10.5k
15
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy's Gurlz Chs. 5-6

Don Myers awoke to an eerily quiet house. After the previous night's activities, he was grateful for the solitude. His daughters, Sue and Kathy had enjoyed their first visit to a strip club and, he realized ruefully, so had he. The girls had enjoyed the attention of two delightful strippers and he assumed were sleeping off their drain of energy, after helping the strippers perform their tasks, including Kathy fucking him as a final reward for the evening's festivities.

Nature called and after a quick shower, Don wandered towards the kitchen. He was somewhat disappointed that the girls were not there and realized how hungry he was. Quickly concocting a protein shake and warming a bagel, he wandered to the patio door. The girls were not in the pool but were soaking up the morning sun in their loungers. Strangely, they had the loungers in sitting positions, and were actually sitting facing each other. By moving to the other side of the door, Don saw that the girls were engaged in a rather erotic scenario.

Their bodies glistened from suntan lotion, which in itself gave them a very sexy glow. As he watched, Sue gave Kathy's nipple a gentle tug, and cupped the underside of her d-cup breast. Releasing the nipple caused Kathy's tit to bounce enticingly. Sue then leaned in to take the nipple in her mouth, and Kathy reached out to her sister's hair and began stroking it lovingly. Her bottom began a slow movement as Sue continued to apply pressure to the erect nipple. Don could see Kathy's hand snaking its way up Sue's thighs and apply pressure to spread them. As she approached Sue's pussy, she began to wiggle her fingers, so that Sue started moving her hips. As they were touching, the erotic dance of flesh became hypnotic.

Mesmerized, Don watched as Sue began sliding her hand up Kathy's thighs, stopping to rub a particular spot, and moving on inexorably towards her goal - Kathy's ultra-hot vagina. As Sue's hand got closer to its goal, Kathy groaned and spread her meaty thighs. Her lips came into view and greeted the morning sun. Don could see the moisture glistening on her lips, and at the top of her slit, the strawberry-sized clit appeared.

"Biggest fucking clit I ever saw," thought Don, as he stroked his hard cock. Sue's fingers touched their prize lightly, resulting in Kathy groaning aloud and rolling her head back and forth. Sue leaned forward, putting he lips close to Kathy's parted thighs. Don could see her blow on her sister's vaginal lips, and the resulting shudder from Kathy.

Kathy had lost all interest in Sue's pussy and simply gripped the sides of the lounger. Don didn't realize that his dick had begun dripping pre-cum. The girls seemed to take a break, with Kathy reaching for Sue's neck and pulling her in for a long, lingering passionate kiss. When they separated, they gazed into each other's eyes briefly, before Kathy leaned in and sucked in Sue's left tit. It appeared that she had the entire breast in her mouth, and Don could just imagine what her tongue was doing to Sue's nipple. Sue leaned her head back and basked in the sensations being administered by her sister.

Kathy's hand began inching its way up Sue's thigh again, and this time it encountered no resistance as Kathy seemed determined to wet her fingers in Sue's gushing pussy. Don could see the moisture glimmering on her thigh, as Kathy reached in to finger her pussy. Inserting her index finger, Don could envision the "come here" motion of Kathy's finger and just what it was doing to Sue's g-spot.

Still sucking Sue's breast, Kathy once more started humping her bottom, and Don saw that Sue was replicating the motion.

Before things got too heated, the girls pulled back from one another and embraced, grinding their chests together, and consequently, their excited nipples. The kiss seemed to go on forever and Don, having had enough of being a silent observer, strode out of the kitchen, his cock standing proudly at a 45-degree angle, its entire length slick with pre-cum. As he approached, both girls noticed him and jumped off their loungers and leapt into his arms.

There being two full-sized, oil covered, nubile bodies trying to achieve full body contact with their sexy father, they ended up falling into a mass of aroused flesh. Don hands felt titties, asses, lips, legs, hair, and everything else in the tangle. As they laughed at their predicament hilariously, Don felt two hands on his slick cock. Someone squealed and said, "Daddy, have you been fucking? Your dick is wet!"

"No baby, it's pre-cum. I've been watching you two for a while, trying to figure out just what you were up to, and your sexy display aroused him, starting a river of pre-cum," replied Don, still not knowing whose hand was stroking his cock. Whoever it was, she was doing a very good job. Starting at the head, the hand slid down the shaft, and when arriving at his balls, didn't slow down. Naturally his balls were wet too, and his masturbator loved the feel of their weight in her hand. She rolled them around, closing her hand around his sac, and squeezing gently.

"That feel good, Daddy?" asked a sultry voice.

"Oh, yes, baby! Everything you are doing feels good. I sure would like to know which of my minxes has me by the balls, and which one has her tongue in my ear," replied Don. He was beginning to get uncomfortable but decided not to upset their plight.

Finally, Sue took charge and began to extricate herself from the pile. She rolled onto her back, an ear-to-ear smile across her face, and said, "Well Daddy, you caught us."

"Just what did I catch you doing?" Don asked, although he knew the answer.

"We were edging, getting each other close to cumming, but not pushing us over. It's fun, but not very satisfying," said Sue, sitting up. She was the epitome of sexy, hair askew, breasts heaving, face flushed.

Kathy had gotten up and moved to Sue's back, kneeling and hugging her sister. "Daddy, we were so horny, and didn't want to exhaust ourselves until you got up and helped us out," said Kathy as she caressed Sue's breasts, nibbling on her neck. "See, how big Sue's nipples are. They need a man to suck them!"

Don had remained sitting, his cock sticking up between his legs, still dribbling pre-cum. Sue leaned over and kissed the head, taking her time, before licking the shaft. "Daddy, I don't think I've ever seen your cock so wet, unless it was just after it left Kathy or my pussies. I think it needs some attending to," Sue said coquettishly, batting her eyelashes.

Don, never one to pass up a challenge, said, "Well, Sue, my Darling, after having seen you 'attending' to your sister's pussy, I have an idea. Let's put Kathy on the lounger, legs spread. You crawl over to her and devour that plump pussy and clit. Meanwhile, I'll put my two cents worth into your waiting pussy. No edging, just family fucking!"

"Oh, Daddy, that's a great idea!" squealed Sue, as Kathy assumed her position on the lounger. She even held her knees up with her elbows, demanding, "Come on Sis, eat this fucking pussy! Maybe Daddy will fuck me after he plows your cunt! Come on, dammit!"

Sue didn't need a second invitation, and spreading Kathy's fat lips, began nibbling her sister's sexy, oversized clit. "Oh, goddamn Sue. Not so hard. It's a little sensitive."

Sue toned her zealous attack down and began a very thorough journey of lust from Kathy's clit, down her lips, in her hole, and on to her asshole. It didn't take Kathy long, given that the two had been edging each other for about an hour, for Kathy to push her pussy up into Sue's face, reaching down to hold her head in place at the fountain of joy.

Her orgasm took her body and thrashed her slick cunt about Sue's face and tongue, holding nothing back and loving the fact that she had such a loving family. Don had gotten to his knees behind Sue and aligned the head of his cock with her wet slit.

So intent was Sue on her sister's gushing pussy that she didn't realize exactly when her Daddy entered her love tunnel with his fuckstick. She was so wet that he slid in unimpeded until his pubic bone slapped her ass. Finally bumping her forward a little so that she had a face full of Kathy's cunt again, Don withdrew his cock until just the head was left inside. Sue redoubled her attack on Kathy's pussy, probing with a renewed energy, and simultaneously enjoying the attention her own pussy was receiving from her Daddy. Long, steady strokes by Don were driving her body up the mountain of physical exhilaration.

Kathy watched her sister as she approached climax. Finding her voice, she encouraged them in their quest for fulfillment. "Go, Daddy! Give it to her! She loves it hard and rough!"

Hearing Kathy say this, Don looked down at the ass impaled on his cock and applied his thumb to Sue's asshole. Sue jumped in surprise and inadvertently pushed her nose against Kathy's oversized clit, driving the younger girl to see fireworks behind her eyes, squeezed shut in carnal lust. She grabbed Sue's hair and held her face in place, as her thighs closed around the loving invader below. Not aware that she was practically suffocating her sister, Kathy humped her hips relentlessly, her orgasm tearing through her body. When Sue squirmed out of her capture, Kathy continued to spasm again and again.

Don gave Sue time to regain her composure, then resumed his assault on Sue's body. He leaned forward, grabbing her swaying tits and whispered, "You're so goddamned hot! I've never fucked a tighter pussy nor one that loved it so much. Now, I'm going to send you to the moon!"

Slapping her cheeks alternately, he noted the red handprints on Sue's bottom, and loved the heat emanating from them. Grabbing her hips, Don pulled her into his pistoning cock, loving the control he had over the situation. Shortly, Sue began meeting his thrusts, squeezing her cunt around her daddy's long cock, and telling him, "That's right Daddy! I love my pussy pounded hard! You can't fuck me hard enough to make me quit. Load my pussy with your seed!"

After Don had released Sue's hips, she began to rotate them as she was sliding back and forth. Never having had this kind of stimulation, Don felt his balls tightening, and knew that he was about to erupt.

"Cumming, Sue!" he shouted, grabbing her hips and pulling her close once again. Sue felt his cock swell and shouted, "Cum in me Daddy! Your cock is swelling my pussy! Fuck me as long as you want! I need your cum!"

Don did just that and released jet after jet of his potent semen into the hot, waiting cavern of his daughter's pulsing pussy. Holding her close, as if her proximity would prolong his orgasm, he swore her felt her milking his cock and wanting more of his scorching seed.

Finally exhausted, Don released his grip on Sue's hips and guided her to the ground, turning her onto her back. She lay there, breathing deeply. When she peered into his eyes, he saw pure love, and tried to return it by kissing her lovingly, trying to telepathically let her know of his love for her.

Kathy, hotter than ever, nudged him aside and said, "Come on Daddy! Help me eat this load of Daddy-cum out of Sue's pussy!"

Making one of those instant decisions, Don slid down Sue's body while Kathy dove between her thighs and began licking and sucking the river of cum sliding out of Sue's sodden cunt. "Good stuff, right here Daddy" Moving to his mouth and snowballing her mouthful of cum into his open mouth.

Don accepted the load of his cum and fell to Sue's still pulsing pussy and the river of cum still oozing out. He licked up from her asshole, getting a mouth full of the sticky, musky fluid. Crawling up Sue's body, Don dribbled his cum into her mouth, then following it with a deep, French kiss, which left Sue breathless again.

Kathy finished cleaning up the mess between Sue's legs and began the task of cleaning Don's cock. "You know what I want, Daddy. Just let me lick some of this delicious cum off, then I'll fuck you!" said Kathy as her tongue began a sensuous circuit on his still tumescent cock. Slowly but surely Don's cock responded to the loving caresses of Kathy's warm tongue. Pretty soon, he was ready to go again, and Kathy, never one to pass up an erotic opportunity, pushed him onto his back and quickly climbed onto his torso.

Spreading her legs lowered the lips of her cunt onto Don's shaft, and she began to slide forward and back sensuously, slathering Don's cock with her copious juices. Unexpectedly, at the bottom of her stroke, Don moved his hips upward and invaded Kathy's hot cunt. The surprise showed on her face and was replaced by a wide grin.

"Da-a-a-ddy," she moaned. "Fuck your little girl, Daddy! Show me how much you love me, Daddy! Your daughter-fucking cock is so goddamned good to my pussy! I want it so bad! I never want to let your dick go! Oh my fucking God! I'm cumming already Daddy! Fuck me-e-e-e-e-e!"

Kathy went rigid, squeezed her thighs around Don's body, and slowly lowered her jerking body onto Don's chest. Taken aback at the ferocity of Kathy's orgasm, Don slowly caressed her thighs. When she looked into his eyes, Don was again overwhelmed by the love he saw there. Kissing Kathy gently, he whispered sweet nothings in her ear and stroked her back from top to bottom.

As he reached her bottom, he grabbed two delightful handfuls of Kathy's ass. She moved her hips gently, and whispered, "Want to go again, Stud?"

Don took the challenge and quickly flipped her over to her back, his cock still embedded in her amazingly tight pussy. "Just let ol' Daddy show you what he's ready for, sexpot."

Arranging Kathy's calves over his shoulders, Don pressed the backs of her thighs against his chest and proceeded to fuck his baby girl into oblivion. Her enlarged lips seemed to suck his balls even deeper into her throbbing pussy and Don could feel the moisture on his balls. Kathy came again quickly, but Don never slowed his pace. He was on a sexual high that he had seldom achieved and tried his best to go even higher. Kathy was recovered enough that she reciprocated every thrust with one of her own, creating a symphony of flesh slapping flesh that not only added to the aura they were creating, but the sensations of their coupling.

Don, having cum recently, knew he could last indefinitely. Kathy, fucking on instinct only, continued to thrust her pussy up to meet Don's lunges, feeling the tip of her Daddy's cock bumping into her cervix. Almost as if unbidden, another massive orgasm overtook her. This time she locked her calves behind Don's thighs and coaxed his cum into her depths, holding him in place until they were both sated.

Sue jumped at the chance to lick Don's cum from her sister's sodden cunt, and when she finished, she fell onto Don's limp dick, and cleaned it thoroughly. The girls lay on either side of their Daddy, stroking his chest and nipples playfully. Don, meanwhile had a plan of his own. He slid a hand down each girl's side and hip, caressing the globe when he got there, and without warning, slid a finger between each girl's cheeks. They both jumped and he pressed further, putting a finger on each of their rosebuds.

"You know girls, your Mother and I enjoyed anal sex for some time. I even let your Grandfather peg my ass with a strapon a time or two, but most of the time it was your Mom and me," Don said as he massaged both girls' assholes. They in turn, were moaning, enjoying the attention to their virgin assholes. "Let's go inside and clean up, then I'll let you in on another of your Mother's secrets."

Chapter 6

After they had showered and dried each other, Don led the girls into his bedroom. They were familiar with the room but were surprised when Don showed them a hidden closet. He tapped the wall above a light switch and a three-foot panel slid quietly aside, exposing a closet, filled with sex toys. The girls were amazed that the closet was there, as well as the array of instruments of pleasure they saw.

Padded hand and ankle cuffs, faux whips, dildoes, vibrators, a ball gag, velvet blindfolds - everything one could possibly use to increase sexual pleasure. Kathy and Sue gasped in amazement as their daddy stood back and smiled seductively.

"Girls, your mother really loved sexual gratification and tried her best to live out our fantasies, from light bondage to no holds barred group sex. She didn't pull back from any situation or scenario. Her only reservation was that I had to be present, usually as a participant, but occasionally as an observer. I watched her take on six pro football players, each one fucking her pussy and then, when they had finished, she took them all up her ass. Never a whimper, no hesitation, nothing but enthusiastic cries for more. And, when we got home, she lay on that bed right there and took my cock for fifteen minutes," said Don as he rubbed the girls' shoulders, kissing their necks and copping a feel of a breast. "Take a few minutes and look around. I'm going to get a presentation for you."

The girls looked into every corner and compartment of the closet. Sue found a pink, double-ended, flexible dildo. She bent it into a horseshoe shape and squealed, "Yeah, I could really give my pussy and ass a workout with this thing!"

"No, silly! It's for both of us to use at the same time, doggystyle. I guess Daddy would have to put it in," said Kathy as she looked into another drawer. "Hot damn! Paydirt!" She pulled a black strapon from its resting place and laid it on the bed. "Fuck! Look at the details.! It looks like Daddy's cock. Look at the strap. If you put it around your hips, this knob rubs your clit! The harder you fuck, the more aroused you get! Oh, damn Sue! I'm about to cum just looking at it," whined Kathy, as her hand had found its way between her moisture-laden lips.

Sue took the tip of the strapon and probed Kathy's outer lips. The result was instantaneous and violent. Kathy fell back onto the bed as an orgasm washed over her. Her hips thrashed, her head rolled from side to side, and her body lost all control. She squirted a stream of cum that shot past Sue's surprised face.

"Fuck, Sue! That was great! What was different about it?" asked Kathy.

Sue laid beside her wanton sister and whispered, "I've never seen you squirt cum before, but I have now! It must have gone ten feet!"

Don returned then and found the two sisters embracing lovingly. "What did I miss?" he asked innocently.

"Kathy found Mom's strapon and learned how to squirt! Fucking sexiest thing I've ever seen!" replied Sue, still stroking Kathy's cheek.

Don said, "Just wait till you see this video. It's all about your mother's quest for pleasure." Touching a button on a remote, a screen lowered from the ceiling and a professional quality video started. The girls' mother was lying on a bed, nude. Soft music was playing as she caressed her body, lingering at her nipples, navel, and between her legs. As she increased the speed of her fingers, a man's back appeared in the frame. He knelt on the bed, pulling her legs apart and climbing between them. When in profile, the man's penis looked to be a foot long. He gently inserted himself into her pussy and began the age-old dance of pleasure, knowing that he had reached Utopia. As their coupling became more intense, the girls' mother raised her knees and pulled the man's chest to hers. Her hips were lunging upward, meeting every thrust of the man's cock, and giving as good as she got. This went on for an amazing twenty minutes, when finally they climaxed together.

Rolling off the body of his conquest, the man looked into the camera. "Grandaddy!" the girls squealed. "Damn Daddy. He sure had a long cock. Wish I could have fucked him," said Sue, as she removed her fingers from her cunt and smeared the fluid on Kathy's lips.

Don saw that the girls were working their pussies and recognized the fragrance of female arousal. "You two should be ashamed!" he laughed, pulling them into a group hug.

12