Daddy's Gurlz Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arising from the bed, Don went to the closet and retrieved a pair of nipple clamps. "This little device is what your mother enjoyed most. Her nipples were super sensitive, and these clamps gave her the control over them that she craved. I've seen her bring herself to orgasm sitting in a meeting, or at a family gathering. No one else was aware of her sensuous self-manipulation, and I think she secretly reveled in that fact."

Attaching one of the adjustable clamps to Kathy's left nipple, he showed her how to adjust the pressure. Her nipple hardened at the unexpected pleasure, and Don then adjusted the chain between the two clamps until he had pulled Kathy's breasts toward each other. This stretched each nipple and made her moan. "Fu-u-u-uck Daddy! That feels so good! I need my pussy licked!"

Don passed up the opportunity and released the clamps from Kathy's nipples. "There's more in there than you have seen. Let's get dressed and go shopping."

Tight shorts and equally tight tank tops were the order of the day, and when Don parked, the girls recognized the group of buildings as the one that contained the strip club they had visited recently.

"Daddy, isn't that the strip club you own?' asked Sue.

"Yes, Darling. In fact, your Mother and I bought this whole mall as a tax write-off. Things didn't go as planned, so we had to slough off some of the stores. In fact, you two own the Chinese restaurant, shoe store, and adult toy store. It's actually called 'K&S Adult Boutique'. Both of you share equally in the profits. The website motto is 'Everything for the adventurous spirit, and then some!' I can't wait to show you everything!"

When they got inside, both girls were awed at the array of pleasure devices on display. An excited female voice shouted "Don Myers! You pretty man! Where have you been, and just who are these sexy ladies on your arms?"

Don turned into the woman's hug and introduced everyone. "Girls, I want you to finally meet Mae. Mae, these are my girls, Kathy and Sue. Mae has been the manager here for six very profitable years."

Mae hugged each girl in turn and stepped back to give them the once over. "Damn, Don, they're beautiful and hot!"

Mae herself was beautiful and sexy. She had the proverbial hourglass figure, dressed smartly in a figure- hugging skirt and nearly transparent white top that also hugged her upper body, effectively putting her ample chest on display.

Mae shooed Sue and Don to the lingerie section of the store, holding out her hand for Kathy. "Follow me, Sugar," said Mae as she left the main floor of the store and turned down a hallway. When they got to the door with 'Manager-Private' on it, Mae stepped aside and allowed Kathy to enter ahead of her.

"I hope you don't mind my saying so, but you're rocking those shorts," Mae said, smiling seductively.

Kathy was entranced by the myriad of photographs lining the walls. Some were fairly tame, but as she moved around the office, she noticed that the photos were becoming more explicit. Seeing a very familiar face, Kathy asked Mae, "Who is that woman getting spit roasted?"

Mae came to Kathy's side and pressed her breasts into Kathy's arm leaning in, she whispered "That, Darling is your beautiful, sexy mother. She and I had a much more extensive relationship than employee-boss. That woman taught me so much. She was a walking encyclopedia about business, how to make money work for you, personal relationships, and everything pertaining to sex."

Kathy, for some unexplained reason, felt herself getting moist between her legs. She shivered as Mae sexily licked her ear and slid her hand under Kathy's tank top, briefly touching the bottom of her breast and noting Kathy's nipple pushing against the fabric of the top. Kathy turned to face Mae and they fell into a passionate kiss, pawing each other's breasts and ass.

The kiss lasted a few seconds, and Mae eased herself back, looking into Kathy's eyes, and said, "I know you are your mother's daughter. No one else has ever kissed me like that!" Mae led her to a sofa near the door and had Kathy sit down. Standing in front of the sexy, nubile girl, Mae began stripping to a tune heard only by herself. Kathy was mesmerized as Mae removed her top, exposing a front-closing bra that was so sheer, you really had to look to make sure of its purpose. Mae then turned and began sliding her skirt over her ample hips, wiggling for effect. When the skirt was draped over a chair, Mae strode back and posed in front of her conquest. "Your mother loved wicked lingerie and instilled that love in me. No matter when or where we made love, she always dressed sexy as fuck, and made undressing a great prelude to awesome, mind-bending sex. In fact, the last time we fucked was right here in this room. She taught me to love pussy and changed my mind about lesbianism. She showed me that a woman can love cock and pussy and believe me I do!"

Kathy sat there and processed what Mae had shared with her. Rubbing between her legs, she could feel the moisture from her drenched pussy seeping into the material of her shorts. Squirming uncomfortably, Kathy slid sown until her ass was off the sofa, sliding her hand under the waistband of her shorts.

Mae told her, "Hold on Honey, I'm not finished yet. Watch this!" She turned her back to Kathy again and began the same hip swaying dance that she used to remove her skirt and slipped the strings of her thong down her hips. Bending at the waist, she spread her legs and gave Kathy a close-up view of her asshole and puffy slit.

Kathy couldn't hold back any longer. She leaned forward and planted her nose in Mae's asscrack and began licking her pussy.

"Oh, fuck! You're just as tasty as I expected. You want this from the front or the back?" Kathy asked breathlessly.

"Baby, I'd love you to try my asshole, but I want to see you first," said Mae, as she knelt in front of Kathy and began rubbing her legs. Let's get those pesky shorts off you and then I'll know what I have to work with!" said Mae expectantly, as she pulled Kathy's skin-tight shorts over her hips and down to her ankles. Kathy's sheer white thong was soaked near the crotch and Mae leaned in and inhaled the wonderful aroma of a young woman in heat.

"Damn, I can see your moisture." said Mae.

Kathy was squirming on the sofa, twisting her nipples and moaning softly. Suddenly she sat up and practically ripped the top off, exposing her wonderfully full breasts. Watching Kathy's titties jiggle, Mae lunged up and captured one of the nipples like a hungry nursing baby. Her hand went to Kathy's pussy and the two-pronged assault was on. Knowingly, Mae hit all the spots in Kathy's pussy that could bring pleasure, while her mouth worked over the nipple.

Unrelenting in her effort to bring pleasure to the younger girl, Mae felt herself getting soaked. Suddenly she pulled away from Kathy and asked, "Have you ever scissor fucked?"

"No," answered Kathy, more than willing to try a new sexual experience. Mae stood beside Kathy, her aroused cunt at eye level and her inch-long clitoris sticking out like a miniature dick.

Kathy's engorged lips could not contain her pleasure bud, and Mae commented, "Damn, this is going to be epic! I can't wait to mash your clit with mine! Spread those luscious thighs girlfriend and let my clitty introduce itself to yours!" said Mae as she arranged her legs to intertwine with Kathy's putting their pussies within an inch of each other.

Rubbing each other's legs, the two wanton bitches moaned into each other's mouth as their tongues dueled and their hands got acquainted with their new lover. Mae's tits were heavy and swayed sexily. Kathy, lost in a new world of lust, laid back and enjoyed the physical contact, allowing Mae to guide her in this new adventure. She had seen scissor-fucking videos but was a virgin to the physical act. She could feel a river of moisture running from her pussy to her asscheeks.

Mae finally put the two throbbing clits into contact with each other and began humping slowly. Kathy's eyes flew open, as her clit felt the heat of another equally aroused sexual trigger against her own. "You know, my sister swears she can make me cum just by rubbing my clit with her fingers. This is so much sexier, and I get to kiss you and play with your beautiful breasts! I don't think I'll last very long, you sexy thing!" Kathy said breathlessly.

Mae was overwhelmed by the amount of moisture emanating from Kathy's meaty lips, which was even sexier than she expected. She could feel her own clit being bathed in Kathy's secretions, and as they developed a sexy rhythm, she herself felt the beginnings of a massive orgasm. The two bodies grinding against each other, the gentle moans, the hot bodies, all made the scene even hotter. Kathy wasn't far behind and when they came, they both screamed and clutched each other until their passions cooled.

The two lovers lay in wonderful bliss, absorbing the sensations of the past hour and simply enjoying each other's closeness and warm feelings. Kathy's phone interrupted their reverie, and when she retrieved it, her face broke into a broad smile.

"What?" asked Mae.

"Sue wants to know if I'm finished fucking the boss lady!"

"Well, I guess that's a 'Yes!'" said Mae, laughing and embracing Kathy. "Let's show her!"

Kathy arranged the screen on the phone, so they were visible to Sue. They embraced, sharing a sensual kiss while facing the camera in all their naked glory.

"Yeah, we're finished, Bitch. Want some?" asked Kathy.

Sue replied, "No not right now, but it's definitely a thought for later. Dad's ready to go home for the fashion show, and we're waiting on you."

Kathy kissed Mae goodbye and made her way to the parking lot.

12