Daddy's Gurlz Ch. 09-10

Story Info
Horny sisters' Daddy is a Stud!
7k words
4.56
7k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy's Gurlz Ch. 9

"Daddy, will you fuck my ass?" the whispered question seemed to come from far away.

Don Myers awakened slowly and realized he was in bed with his oldest daughter, Sue, who, like him, was nude. His morning wood was resting comfortably between her asscheeks. Immediately, he realized that Sue was gently clenching and relaxing her hip muscles, effectively masturbating him. Don's right hand cupped Sue's C-cup breast, loving the feel of her excited nipple in the palm of his hand. He gave it a gentle squeeze and heard her groan appreciatively.

"Well, will you?" she whispered again. "It looked so fucking hot when you were fucking Mae's ass the other night. The expression on her face was so fucking beautiful! The way her ass jiggled when you spanked it and the way her titties swung in time with your stroking was so fucking hot! She was in another world and you put her there. I want you to give me to that added dimension of sexual pleasure. I also want to be facing you when we come. I want to see the expression on your face when I know that I have taken Mom's place fully. You're such a sexy man, and Kathy and I feel so inadequate. Maybe fucking my ass will cure my inferiority complex."

Don looked into the angelic face and smiled the smile of a happy man. "You know I'll do anything for my girls. If it brings us both pleasure, even better. Now, we have some unfinished business to take care of."

Sue, thinking she was in for a leisurely morning lovemaking session, rolled onto her back and spread her legs. But, no; Daddy had a different plan. Grabbing her by the waist, he rolled onto his back and sat Sue on his cock, allowing her to capture the head between her slippery lips and begin to grind her way down to his balls, loving every instant of the pleasurable invasion of her tight, juicy cunt.

Don let her take her time until she was completely impaled, when he asked, "That feel good, Baby?"

"Oh, fuck yeah! I could do this all day!" she exclaimed.

"Well, that sounds nice my dear, but as I said, we have business to attend to. So, with that said, hold on, because I'm about to give you the ride of your life!" Grasping Sue's hips, Don held her in place and began to thrust upwards savagely. Sue, surprised with the ferocity of Don's pumping, felt herself being pummeled into an overpowering orgasm, almost taking her by surprise. She gushed her own cum on Don's balls and thighs, screaming at the top of her lungs. Her stud of a Daddy never slowed his frantic pace, mauling her pussy with his eight-inch cock, never giving her a chance to come down and enjoy the afterglow. He quickly brought her to another climax, and this time, he fucked a little slower, whispering, "Get ready Baby! I'm about to fill your delicious pussy with Daddy-cum! I can't hold back!"

Don's cum exploded from his thick cock and Sue could swear she felt the hot jism splatter against her walls., drenching her hot, molten cavern with the best man-juice she had ever felt.

"Fu-u-u-ck Daddy! That was the best sex we've ever had! I want to do it again!" Sue said, wiggling her pussy on his cock, and hoping to continue their antics.

"Baby, as wonderful as that sounds, we have some things to do. I have some good news to share with you and Kathy. Also, we've never tried on the clothes and toys we bought at the toy store the other day. Remember you and Kathy promised me a fashion show?" Don asked, tickling Sue and hugging her nubile body. "Where is your delinquent sister, anyway?"

A voice answered from the hall, "This 'delinquent' has been in the kitchen preparing breakfast for you two. You sound like a troop of howler monkeys trying to wake up the rest of the jungle! Now get your horny asses in here and eat!"

Don and Sue stumbled into the kitchen and took their seats. Kathy had prepared fruit smoothies, fresh fruit, and coffee. That wasn't so unusual, but her attire was. When she turned to the sink, Don realized that Kathy was wearing a tank top whose armholes had been stretched so far out of shape, that he could see her entire breast. Although long enough to be decent, she wasn't wearing any panties. When she moved, her bubble butt made an appearance, giving both Don and Sue something to admire and lust after.

"You know, you could have at least closed the fucking door! Everybody in the neighborhood could hear you!" said Kathy, with a slight pout on her face.

"Oh-oh. Baby sister's jealous!" said Sue.

"No, I'm not!" replied Kathy, looking at Sue and Don, her bottom lip quivering as if she was about to break into tears.

"Stop, you two," said Don, a little harshly. "Remember when we made this agreement that there would be no jealousy? Nobody has any right to more enjoyment than anyone else; nobody's keeping score. I couldn't live with myself if I thought for an instant that I had caused any discontent in our family. Now you two kiss and make up right this instant. We have things to do!"

As he got the words out of his mouth, he realized the faux pas of his vocabulary. Sue embraced Kathy from behind, slipping her hands into the armholes of Kathy's top and cupping her sister's big titties and easing her hips up to Kathy's naked ass.

The aroma of Sue and Don's recent activity wafted up into Kathy's nose and her knees got weak.

"I'm sorry Kathy. I just didn't have the willpower to control myself. You know our Daddy's a babe magnet. Thinking about how he looked fucking Mae's luscious ass got me started and I just couldn't help myself. Please don't hate me!" begged Sue.

Kathy, remorseful, turned in Sue's arms and said, "Oh, Sue. I could never hate you! You are my rock. I don't know what came over me." Then with a mischievous glint in her eyes, she said, "It's all his fault, you know. Being so fucking handsome and sexy, we're powerless to help ourselves, unless we double-team him!"

With that, they dashed around both ends of the table, determined to tickle Don into submission. He was too quick for them and escaped to the patio. Finally getting the pool between himself and the girls, he was effectively out of danger.

"Now if you two sex fiends will listen to me, I have a plan. I want to see you both model your clothes we bought the other day. I also want to see you try out the toys. Maybe at the end of the show, I can reward the best performance. But let's eat first."

Kathy and Sue looked at each other and laughed. "He got us!" said Sue, moving to Kathy's side and embracing her. "I guess we'll have to play by his rules." Turning to Don, Kathy said, "Okie dokie, Mr. Stud. We'll just have to see how much willpower you have!"

Kathy and Sue tripped to the house hand-in-hand like two young girls on a picnic. When they got to the door, they stopped and kissed passionately. Sue took Kathy's hand and put it on her mound. Kathy moaned into Sue's hungry lips, sliding her tongue as far as she could get it into her sister's mouth. Their tongues wrestled and each of them could feel the other's body heat.

"Ahem," Don mumbled, getting the two girls to break apart. Pouring coffee for the three of them, he helped Kathy put the spread on the table, and collectively, they dove in.

The strenuous activity had allowed Kathy's D-cup breasts to escape through the gaping armholes of her top. Never one to let sleeping dogs lie, Sue leaned over and rubbed a juicy mango on Kathy's nipple, then took the time to lick up the juice as it ran down her sister's plump breast. Sucking the nipple, then turning it loose so that it bounced back in place. "Oh, Kathy, I love your fucking titties. I love them almost as much as I do your juicy pussy and your fine ass. To me, you are Aphrodite personified," said Sue as she nuzzled her younger sister's underboob and rubbed her other nipple, finally pulling it just to watch it spring back into place. "While you were fucking Mae at the toy store, Daddy and I made sure not to leave you out. Just wait till you see what I bought you!"

Sue ran down the hall to her bedroom and returned with four or five boxes. Giggling, she handed Kathy the smallest one and bounced around while she opened it. Kathy gasped in delight. "Oh, it's my very own rabbit vibrator!"

Sue took it and said, "Look at all these features. The penetrator is longer and bigger than average, and it's curved to massage your g-spot. And, this one doesn't have 'rabbit ears'. It has a suction cup vibrator to give your awesome clit all it can handle. There's also a vibrating egg with a remote control so when we are out, one of us can torment the other!"

Sue opened the last box, which was the largest, and withdrew a strap-on dildo. While it was not massive, it was sized just right for the two wanton girls. Kathy started to put it around her waist but Sue stopped her.

"I think Daddy needs to see this after we give him the fashion show," Sue said. "In fact, I have a plan for 'initiating' this bad boy tonight!"

Kathy frowned and said hesitantly, "OK sis. I'll follow your lead, but you know how I love a real cock. Maybe we can turn Daddy on enough with the sexy clothes that he will fuck both of us! Where are these wearable sex toys anyway?"

Sue vanished into her closet and came back with her arms loaded with dresses, bras, panties, and even a pair or two of shoes. "You know what they say-clothes make the man. Well, these are going to make the man fucking horny! Want to go first?"

"Sure." answered Kathy. "Let me try that bra first."

Sue fished a wispy bra out of the pile and held it up. It was white and built to contain very large breasts. Kathy recognized it as just like the one Mae had worn before their hot tryst. Kathy tried it on and saw the size.

"Damn, Sue. I'm not a 36 DD! I've been wearing D-cup bras for years."

"Well, baby sister. Your titties have matured just like the rest of you. The salesclerk saw you before Mae took you off to seduce you and she agrees. You are definitely up to a DD and possibly even and E. All I know is, you have an abundance of delectable titties and we want them to be comfortable and look sexy. This bra will accomplish both those goals. It's a shame it will be hidden under clothes," said Sue. "Another thought, maybe this calls for see-thru tops!"

Kathy was putting the bra on and as Sue fastened the back, Kathy palmed her breasts and settled them into the soft, sheer cups. They settled nicely and Kathy gave Sue one of those not-so-sisterly kisses.

Pulling back from Sue's face, Kathy said, "Fuck Sue! This is the most comfortable bra I've ever worn! Feel!"

Sue didn't hesitate, raising her hands to Kathy's proud nipples, which were visible inside the sheer bra. It gave amazing support and Kathy could feel herself getting wet from Sue's ministrations. Sue found a matching thong and helped Kathy slip it on, sliding her fingers over her sister's slit.

Kathy, breathing heavily, said, "Damn, I guess I'd better go give Daddy a peek. Think he'll like it?"

Sue laughed at Kathy's question. "Our Daddy? The biggest fucking stud in this town? He'll probably tear it to bits trying to get at your sexy breasts! Now go and give him a preview of the rest of his afternoon while I try to find something to tease him with."

Kathy crept to the end of the hall and quietly looked at Don sitting in his recliner.

She said in her best little girl voice, "Daddy, we want to make you really horny, so you have to let us finish before we have sex. Do you agree?"

Don knew he was in for a day of absolute bliss, so he readily agreed. Kathy then said, as she walked into the living room, "Sue said that my titties have grown and I needed a bigger bra. She picked this one out for me. What do you think?"

Don appeared gobsmacked as he took in the sexy vision of raw lust. Her nipples, aroused and poking tents in the fabric of the bra, were visible, contrasting nicely with the nearly invisible fabric that held them lovingly. Her matching thong completed the sexy ensemble.

Don was at a loss for words and held his arms out to Kathy. She melted into his embrace and inhaled the scent of the man she worshipped with every ounce of her being. She could feel his cock begin to swell as their pelvises met.

"Kathy, my darling. You are the absolute loveliest, sexiest woman I know. You know I will absolutely love anything you choose to wear, but let me say, this is out of this world SEXY. I'm having a bit of trouble refraining from ravaging you here and now," said Don, as he caressed her back and slid his hands to her bare hips.

"Daddy, that's so sweet, and I really want to ravage you back, but Sue and I have a few more surprises in store for you tonight. Just keep Mr. Daddy Cock at bay for a while. I assure you it will be worth the wait!" said Kathy as she pulled away and started back down the hall.

Sue passed her, wearing lingerie and stilettos. The baby doll top was sheer and cut very short, almost like a crop top, and the g-string was the smallest Don had ever seen. All were a deep shade of rose that really complemented Sue's hair and complexion. She stood before Don, twirled and said coquettishly, "No touching that Daddy dick until the show's over! Don't forget that you have to pick which of us is the sexiest. Then we'll fuck!"

She turned and left him alone, but momentarily Kathy appeared wearing the ultimate little black dress. It dipped to her navel in front, pushing her large breasts towards each other. Every move caused them to sway and jiggle, even allowing her nipples to escape occasionally. The dress was extremely short, barely covering her pussy in front. She turned and bent at the waist, exposing both sumptuous globes of her perfect ass as well as her moist cunt.

"Is this sexy enough for you, Daddy?" Kathy asked timidly.

Don's cock was getting uncomfortably hard and he adjusted it to ease the discomfort. Kathy smiled her sexiest smile, leaned down so he could see her breasts and kissed him lightly.

"Remember, no touching," she said as she paraded out of the living room.

The torture continued for almost an hour. Don thought he had seen everything that the girls could possibly do to increase his anticipation until Kathy returned to the living room with Sue very close behind her, so close that Don could barely make out her nubile form.

Kathy was attired in a burgundy bustier with shelf cups for her breasts, baring the top half of each orb, including the nipple. A garter belt surrounded her waist and the garters connected to a sheer pair of silk stockings. Kathy wore burgundy stilettos to complete her outfit.

Don whistled appreciatively and as Kathy stepped aside, he saw why Sue was hiding. Although she wore an open cup body stocking, it was her lower half that grabbed Don's attention. Secured snugly around her waist was a very impressive strapon dildo that waved slowly back and forth as she walked.

When his eyes finally met hers, he realized that she meant to peg his ass. Certainly not turned off by the thought, Don smiled and said, "OK ladies. Just tell me where you want me. You've certainly raised the bar for sexual activities in this house, and believe me, I'm sure looking forward to it."

Sue took charge. After kissing Kathy and sucking her nipples, she took Don by the hand and placed it between Kathy's legs. She was already dripping, and Don moaned aloud.

"Let's go to the bedroom," said Sue.

Don didn't remove his hand from Kathy's wet cunt and helped her lay on her back on the edge of the bed. Kneeling, he dove into her pussy with abandon, sucking her big clit immediately. Sue caressed Kathy's breasts lovingly. She could tell that her sister was approaching her first orgasm of the night and held her hands as she clenched them repeatedly.

Don's face was drenched with Kathy's abundant pussy juice. Sue got off the bed and opened a drawer of the nightstand.

"Daddy, do you want me to lube you, or do you want to do it?" she asked.

"You do my ass, and let Kathy do your 'cock'" he replied.

The girls fell to their appointed tasks and Sue applied lube to Don's sphincter and inside his asshole. She wiggled her finger for a few seconds, then inserted another. Kathy held the dildo reverently and applied a dollop of lube to the tip. Then she stroked its entire length, jacking it gently.

"Fuck, Sue. This is going to hurt!" Kathy said.

Don, enjoying the sensations to his asshole groaned and said, "It doesn't hurt if you take it slowly. Let's just enjoy the moment. Fuck my ass, Sue."

Kathy returned to the bed and knelt on it, allowing Don to remain on his knees. Sue gently coaxed him to lean forward and stick his ass out. "Fuck, Daddy! You've got one sexy fucking ass! This is going to be epic!" she said, approaching his asshole and making contact.

Sue eased the head of her "penis" forward. Don continued to lick Kathy from her clit to her asshole. Her juices continued to flow copiously, and the room was filled with the sounds of the loving father slurping his daughter's sex nectar, while Sue grunted each time she thrust forward. She had half of the dildo in her Daddy's ass, when he said, "Sue, maybe you need to pull back a little and let me adjust for a few seconds. It's been quite a while since your Mother fucked me like this."

Hearing such a reference led Kathy to a massive orgasm. The thoughts of them doing the same things to their dad that their mother had done was mind-blowing. Don held her in place and continued his attack on her ass and pussy. Sue started to push inward again and felt her 'dick' reach full depth.

"Fuck, Daddy! I've got my entire dick in your ass! This is so goddamned hot! I'm about to come! Come with me Daddy!" Sue shouted. Don, caught up in the moment, felt his balls contract and told Kathy, "Quick Kathy. Get down here and pump my cock!"

Kathy scrambled off the bed and dove under Don's belly, finding his fat cock and grabbing it. Just a stroke or two was all it took. Don unleashed a torrent of cum on Kathy's hand. She quickly steered the spurting cock into her mouth to finish bringing her darling Daddy off. Sue continued to fuck Don's ass and reached under his ass to fondle his hanging balls. This brought on another climax for Don, and he blessed Kathy with another mouthful of Daddycum.

Chapter 10

"Holy fuck! That was great!" gasped Sue, as she rolled to the floor. Don and Kathy disengaged and lay on the floor caressing and snuggling. Sue leaned over and kissed them both passionately, letting her eyes speak for everyone. Don was the first to become coherent, and they began counting their orgasms. Collectively, the group counted a total of nine climaxes they had shared as loving family.

Basking in the wonderful afterglow of completely satisfying animal lust, they snuggled and whispered lovingly to each other. Eventually, Kathy had a thought and said, "Well, Mr. Studly, what is this good news you have to share with us?"

Don sat up and said, "First of all, we need to freshen up and make plans for dinner. While you're at it, both of you need to check your bank accounts. Meet me back here in about an hour and be thinking where you'd like to eat."

The girls cleaned up the strewn clothes and took all the devices to their bathroom to clean. Kathy admonished Sue, "Ok, bitch! The delinquent doesn't want you to wander off track and masturbate while I'm showering. You may need that pussy again tonight, and I want it to be fresh and tight!"

Sue took her chastisement meekly and thought, "Wonder what she has planned?"

Kathy showered quickly and dressed casually for her. Sue did likewise and when they were dressed, they happened to think to check their bank accounts. Finding a $10,000 deposit in each account, they both squealed and ran to the living room. Don was looking sharp in dress pants and a button-up shirt, awaiting his two vixens. He had a huge smile on his face as they questioned him about the money.

12