Daddy's Gurlz Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fending off their questions, he urged them to decide on dinner plans. Kathy spoke up and said, "Let's go to that really nice Italian place near the park. We can sit in the back and unwind after this session and get ready for another!"

Don said, "Sounds good to me, but I think you both need to upgrade your dress. After all, that is a classy place."

The girls disappeared again, and Don made reservations, requesting a sheltered booth where they could eat in private. When the girls returned, it was glamourcon all over. Both had applied makeup and Kathy wore a sparkly, body-hugging dress that showed a massive amount of cleavage. Sue had on a similarly tight party dress that was slit up her right hip all the way to where her panties would have been, had she chosen to wear any.

"Fuck, you two are hot!" exclaimed Don. He held the door for them and thoroughly enjoyed the parade of asses all the way to the car. It appeared that the dresses were painted on the girls' bodies. When they got in the back seat of the SUV, Don felt a warning was in order. "OK now. Please limit your hanky-panky at least until we get to the restaurant. If there's anything I detest, it's going out in public with two women who have smeared lipstick!" Don said, laughing.

"Lipstick, my ass," replied Sue. "I'm going to finger fuck her all the way to the restaurant. If smeared lipstick is taboo, what about smeared pussy juice?" With that, she pulled Kathy into an embrace and began rubbing her thighs.

Fortunately, traffic was light, and the trip didn't last long enough for Sue to get Kathy near an orgasm. The valet certainly enjoyed opening the door for the girls, who managed to 'accidentally' flash him a view of delectable young pussy.

The maître-d welcomed Don and the girls like long lost family and promptly escorted them to the very back of the dining room which was dimly lit and semi-private.

"Your server will be with you shortly," he said, as he seated each of the girls. Before leaving, he said, "Mr. Myers, it has been too long since you have graced our humble restaurant. I am flattered that you chose to share the evening with your beautiful daughters here. They both resemble their beautiful mother, may God rest her blessed soul. I trust that you are taking proper care of these two gorgeous creatures."

"Oh, Manny, I'm doing the best that I can, but I'm only one man. Thankfully they are good girls and seldom cause me any concern," replied Don. "Thank you for everything. Please allow us as much privacy as you can, as this is a family celebration/meeting and we do not want to be interrupted."

Manny left and sent their server, a young, beautiful voluptuous Italian girl who could have graced the cover of any fashion magazine. She was attired in a short, black skirt and blindingly white blouse that was unbuttoned to the bottom of her braless breasts. Her naturally dark complexion contrasted well with the white top, and everyone was blown away by her beauty.

"Hi! I'm Jasmine and I will be your server for the evening. I understand you are special friends of Mr. Ortiz, and he directed me to be especially attentive to your requests. So, what will be your choice for beverages?"

Don spoke up and said, "We'll have a magnum of your best champagne for starters. Also, have Steve prepare an aperitif of six oysters, panned in butter and six on the half-shell. I have the feeling that I may need their boost before the evening is over."

The girls' raised eyebrows were all Don needed to see. "Ok," he said laughing. "I'll let you in on the big secret. The PR firm that I used to work for has asked me to come in and formulate a campaign for one of their latest products. They have a new sex toy that has hit the market. It seems that the product isn't moving very fast, and the corporate bigwigs want a little quicker return for their money. They offered me $50,000, tax-free to come in and brainstorm for a few days. That's where your gifts came from. I figured $10,000 for each of you should be adequate compensation for having to entertain yourself for five days. Hopefully, you won't spend it all in one place!"

Sue and Kathy, forgetting that they were in a public restaurant, jumped up and hugged Don, giggling loudly and thanking him with hugs and kisses. Jasmine returned with their champagne and three glasses and said, "This must be a very special evening. Please allow me to introduce you to our very best bottle of champagne."

As she leaned over to pour each of their drinks, she made sure to present her breasts in the most alluring way possible, even twisting at Don's place to allow one of her breasts to escape, right in his face. "Oops, how clumsy of me! Please forgive me Mr. Myers!' she exclaimed.

Don, unabashed, simply helped her replace the errant body part, after he had kissed it lightly. "You must share your fragrance secret with my daughters. Without divulging TMI, theirs doesn't arouse me as much as yours does," he said, giving her his best wink.

Jasmine left to go get their appetizers and Kathy said, "Damn, Daddy! You grab a perfect stranger's tit, although it was naked and right in your face, and then share our incest secret! Do you think that was such a good idea?"

Don was about to reply, but Jasmine reappeared with their oysters.

Looking directly at him, she said, "Mr. Myers, please know that I am here to serve you and keep you happy. When it dawned on me exactly what you had said, I happily remembered that my Daddy taught me quite a few of the mysteries of Life, including how a man should treat a woman. Obviously from your adoring daughters' affectionate display earlier, and what you said about their fragrance, I know that you all are one big happy family. Please take no offense. Your situation and secret is perfectly safe with me." With that, she leaned in and kissed Don passionately, then did the same with Kathy and Sue.

They ordered pasta for their main course and enjoyed the oysters. When Jasmine left, they all noticed that she seemed to put a little extra sway in her tight hips. Don left to go talk to Manny, and the girls visited the ladies' room. When they all reconvened at the table, Don had placed a small square box at each of their places. Jasmine returned with their food, so the boxes were moved aside. The pasta was excellent, and when Jasmine took their utensils, Don asked her to give them as much privacy as possible for the next half hour or so. She pulled a hidden screen out so that they were basically secluded and left with a sassy wink.

The champagne was having an effect on Kathy and after Jasmine left, she flatly stated, "Damn, I'd love to see what she's hiding under that skirt!"

Don and Sue said in unison, "No more champagne for you!" breaking out in laughter.

Kathy blushed at her outburst, realizing she had never expressed desire for another woman, although she had had lesbian adventures. "It's just that she's so pretty and nice!" said Kathy, trying to move on.

Sue told her lovingly, "Kathy, it all boils down to pleasures of the flesh. I think we, as a family, are well beyond putting limits on sexual pleasure."

Their eyes met and Don was afraid they were going to cry. He broke in and said, "Ok, enough seriousness. Let's get back to the real purpose of this party! You each have a gift to open, although they are just alike."

The girls opened their boxes and their surprise showed on their faces. Inside each box was a set of butt plugs, labeled "Beginner, Practiced, and Ready." Kathy's plugs were pink, while Sue's were flesh colored.

Don enjoyed the girls' reaction and endured their combined hugs and chaste kisses. He said, "Kathy, I know you haven't given much thought to anal sex, whereas your sister thinks she is ready to try it. These toys will prepare you for that pleasurable act if you choose to pursue it. I fully expect Sue's ass to be ready for my cock when I return from this trip. Please know there's no pressure on you. You're welcome to watch us and then make up your own mind. As you know, your Mother and I enjoyed anal sex quite often, even with her parents. Our last session reminded me just how pleasurable the act is, especially when performed by someone who loves you.

The girls teared up, knowing that their Dad was giving them the opportunity to experience some of the pleasure he had enjoyed with their mother. They piled into his arms and flooded him with kisses. Kathy even slipped in a feel of his crotch. Finding his dick quite erect, she said, "Enough preliminaries. Let's go home and fuck!"

They made their way to the entrance, paying Manny and leaving a generous tip for Jasmine. She caught them before they got to their car and gave each of them a very sensual hug and kiss. Making sure to grind her hips into Kathy's and whispering, "I'd love to see you sometime to play. I get the feeling that we are of like minds. Here's my number." Taking Kathy's hand, she wrote her number in Kathy's palm, kissed her again, and squeezed her hips sexily.

When they got in the car, Kathy quickly put Jasmine's number in her phone.

Arriving home, Don discovered that the two vixens had completely stripped and were ready to party. Marching directly to Don's bedroom, the girls, naked and ready for fun, lay on their backs on the bed, their legs splayed, and huge smiles on their faces.

Sue said, "Daddy, we can't wait. Let's fuck and then we can have our lesson on the plugs."

Don, already hard, stripped quickly. The girls were delighted to see his underwear was a white, silk thong that was trying mightily to contain his bulging cock. He had a little trouble getting his cock out of the elastic band. Kathy saw his predicament and jumped to her knees.

"C'mere Daddy! I got this!" She crawled over to the edge of the bed and grabbed Don's thong, opening the snap that held it in place around his hips. His turgid cock tumbled out of his underwear and slapped Kathy on the nose. She never flinched, taking the head into her mouth and sucking it like a lollipop.

While Don would have loved to unload in her mouth, but he had other, more pressing plans. "Kathy, do you know how long it's been since I let you fuck me?" Don asked.

"Too fucking long, Daddy!" said Kathy, excitedly.

"OK. Here's your chance! Climb on this Daddy-cock and enjoy yourself. Those oysters will keep me ready for a while," Don said, as he lay back on the bed.

Don's impressive cock was standing perfectly vertical, throbbing visibly. Kathy didn't waste time on preliminaries and climbed onto Don's body. The heat they created was palpable, as Kathy could barely keep her body still. She finally moved one leg over her daddy's thighs, and slid sensuously so that her cunt was rubbing the underside of his dick.

"Fuck, Daddy. It feels so good rubbing my body. I could come just from the friction!" she whispered.

Don held her still briefly and allowed her to insert the head into her cuntlips. "Oh, my fucking God!" Kathy wailed. "Sue, it gets better! Seems like the more we do this, the better it gets!" Her hips had begun a gentle humping motion and she was getting glassy-eyed.

Unknown to Kathy, Don had motioned Sue to come over and straddle his face. As she did so, she kissed Kathy and said, "We're gonna give him a going away present he'll never forget!" Settling her hot, moist cunt over Don's mouth, Sue looked over her shoulder at her sexy sister and said, "Fuck him Kathy!"

That was all Kathy needed to settle on Don's 8-inch cock. She felt his head nudge her cervix and her asscheeks contact his balls. Slowly moving her hips forward and back, she clenched her vaginal walls to maximize her loving daddy's pleasure.

Sue, on the other hand, had leaned forward so that Don's entire face was lost in her pubic area. He inhaled her wonderful, womanly aroma and began licking patiently. Sue felt his lips on her clit and knew it wouldn't be long.

Don himself was in absolute ecstasy. His lithe, athletic daughter was writhing on his face and his curvy, voluptuous daughter was humping his cock like there was no tomorrow.

Kathy, even in her pleasure, looked at Sue's hips and ass and envisioned a sexy butt plug sitting there, waiting to be replaced with their Daddy's long, thick cock. The thought almost drove her over the edge. "Not so soon," she thought, and slowed her movement so that she could prolong their enjoyment.

As if she knew Kathy was lusting after her ass, Sue looked over her shoulder at Kathy and said, "Want me to turn around so we can see each other when Daddy makes us come?"

"Oh, fuck yeah!" said Kathy as she began to hump harder. Sue tapped Don's head and said, "Our delinquent wants to suck my titties while you eat my pussy. Let me turn around." She planted one knee beside Don's head, did a 180, and settled back down on his tongue in a split second. "Now baby, come here and let me get my hands on you!"

Kathy leaned forward, placing her hands on Sue's breasts, and continued fucking their daddy. She had changed her stroke to one of circular gyrations, driving Don nuts. Her juices had coated his balls, and the squelching noise simply added to the aura of the moment.

Don had probed Sue's cunt and was giving her all he had. The combination of Kathy's hands and Daddy's tongue helped speed up Sue's climax. She grabbed Kathy's shoulders and held on as her cunt spasmed on Don's tongue repeatedly. Almost losing consciousness, Sue leaned forward and plunged her tongue into Kathy's mouth.

Kathy and Don knew they were both close and Sue's groans only sped up their climaxes. Sue rolled off Don and watched the lovers culminate their union. For the first time, Don held Kathy's hips still as he unleashed what felt like a quart of cum. He continued to fuck into her pussy, feeling jet after jet of thick, slimy cum empty into his darling baby girl.

Kathy took his eruption and gave him back just as good as she got. Not unsurprisingly, Don maintained his erection, a fact not lost on his wanton daughter sitting on his cock. They made eye contact as he swelled his cock in her sodden pussy. "Want to go again, Daddy? I think those oysters were an aphrodisiac for me too!"

Don answered by thrusting upwards, almost unsettling Kathy from her glorious perch. "Baby girl, I want all of that pussy that you have! Give me everything you've got. Fuck your Daddy!" Don said, feeling his cock still enveloped by Kathy's molten love cavern.

Kathy started sliding up and down his pole faster and faster. Sue grabbed her titties to keep them from jiggling so hard, and even tried to suck a nipple. The effort was wasted, as Kathy was lost in her own world of lust. She fucked ever faster, the slapping of her ass on her Daddy's thighs adding even more to the sensuality of the act.

"Fu-u-u-ck Daddy! You're fucking me to death! I don't ever want you to stop! I love your dick!!!!!" she screamed, finally achieving the release they were looking for. Aftershocks, not unlike an earthquake ravaged her body for a full five minutes. Each one brought another moan and kiss from Sue, who refused to be left out of the pleasure.

Finally, the rolling waves of pleasure ended and Don gently eased Kathy off his body and onto her back. Crawling over her, he began to seduce her all over again. Kissing her eyelids, then her ears, and moving down to her heaving breasts, he said, "Kathy, you are absolutely a-fucking-amazing. I don't ever remember having been screwed like that. Not even your Mother could fuck me like that! I have to be the luckiest man in the world."

He continued to kiss down her stomach, spending time licking her navel and looked between her titties as he said, "Now I'm going to finish this the way it should be finished. Sue, I may need you to hold Kathy's hands so she doesn't scratch my ears off, because I am going to suck every drop of cum out of her. I'm going to gnaw her cunt lips until they are raw. I'm going to probe her ass with my fucking tongue, then I'm going to eat that big goddamned clit of hers. She will be able to say that she has been thoroughly and truly fucked!"

Moving to her shaved slit, Don attacked it with lusty vengeance. True to his word, he sucked as much cum as he could hold in his mouth, raised his head for a breath and dove in again. Sue held Kathy's hands for a while and then the eroticism of the scene got the best of her. Unable to control herself, Sue leaned down and sucked Kathy's extended nipples harder than she had ever sucked.

Don continued sucking Kathy's pussy, and between the two of them, Kathy ascended to another sexual high, flooding Don's face with bath of her own cum. Breathlessly, she said, "I think you two have taught me to squirt on command, the command being both of your fucking tongues!"

Don laughed softly and pulled back from Kathy's quivering mound. "Baby, I'm not finished yet. Just get your breath and I will resume."

Kathy realized that Sue had disappeared, missing the soft, loving hands on her titties. Don leaned in and blew gently on her lips, then began licking them from top to bottom. While he was down there, he licked her taint and then proceeded to her asshole. Kathy squealed with delight.

"Fuck, Daddy. That feels wonderful! I think I might like assplay too!" said Kathy, wiggling her bottom around Don's tongue. Don slowed his ministrations purposefully, allowing Kathy to regain her composure, somewhat.

Sue reappeared and knelt beside Kathy's ear, whispering, "Baby sister, I love you more right now than I ever have. You are so fucking sexy, lying there enjoying Daddy's tongue. You are the most passionate woman on earth and I am so proud of you! Not many women could take the tongue lashing you just did from a stud like our Daddy and maintain their ability to talk. I know I couldn't."

Don announced that he had to give his overworked tongue a rest and Kathy moaned lovingly. "Daddy, you're the best! I really feel sorry for girls that don't have a loving, caring father like Sue and me. I know why Mother loved you the way she did. Just know that I will never do anything to cause you any pain, not just for the awesome sex, but for the fact that you are the best Daddy in the world!" Having said that, Kathy broke into sobs.

Sue knelt beside her sister, effectively putting her ass in Don's face. He noticed immediately that she had inserted a plug into her ass and said, "Well, well Miss Myers! I see that you have a plug in your lovely ass. How does it feel?"

Sue looked him in the eyes and said, "Daddy, it feels awesome! I can't wait to move up to the others! You fucking my ass will be the ultimate fantasy! Just know that when you come home, my ass will be ready for you great big Daddy cock. Take a good look, 'cause this is the only view of my pussy you're going to get for a while!"

Kathy had begun to snore lightly as Don turned out the lights.

12