Daddy's Gurlz Ch. 11-12

Story Info
Horny sisters' Daddy is a Stud!
4.8k words
3.73
4.5k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 11

Sue and Kathy had very few plans for their time alone with Daddy off on business. Both had caught up at work and were looking forward to some quality one on one time together (read fucking each other's brains out). They had just gotten to the pool when Kathy's phone chimed.

"Oh, it's a text from Daddy! He says Santos from the strip club told him they are having an amateur night on Friday and wanted to know if we'd be interested in competing. He says the theme will be 'Naughty School Girls' and the top prize is $5,000! Damn! You want to enter?" asked Kathy.

Sue, who had just stripped off her miniscule bikini, said, "I don't know. Maybe we could get somebody to compete in our place. I don't think we could pull off the innocent schoolgirl look any more. Rub me with tanning lotion, will you?"

"Sure. Which side first?" said Kathy, kneeling beside Sue's lounger.

"Do my back," replied Sue. "I need to feel your hands on my ass."

Kathy drizzled oil onto Sue's back and began to slide her hands around. Moving slowly towards her shoulders, Kathy noticed a little of Sue's boob peeking out from her body. Rubbing it gently, she said, "So, what should we do about the club? Apparently, Santos wants us there, or he wouldn't have sent Daddy the text. Maybe we could get someone who's really hot to dance. Who could we get?"

Kathy was progressing down Sue's body, giving quite a bit of attention to her ass. Spreading her cheeks, she saw the butt plug glittering in Sue's ass. Moving to her thighs, Kathy slid her hand between them and pressured them outward. Never stopping her roving fingers, she managed to graze Sue's pussy, drawing a moan from the older sibling. Encouraged, Kathy went back for a better feel and realized the Sue's cunt was wet.

"Damn, Sue. I haven't even started fingering you and you're fucking soaked. Somebody's missing her Daddy!" exclaimed Kathy.

"You think?" laughed Sue. "I didn't realize how hard being away from him would be. Can you help me out, Sis?"

"Oh, hell yeah! I've got just what you need! Just hold those thoughts while we decide what to do about the club."

The same thought hit them at the same time. "Jasmine!!!!" they shouted together happily.

"Damn, get her on the phone and then get your strapon in my hot pussy!" Sue begged.

Kathy went to their bedroom and retrieved the strapon, as well as a vibrator. Holding it the strapon in profile towards her face, Kathy snapped a selfie and sent it to Jasmine.

As she was making her way back to the pool, Jasmine responded, "Fuck! Somebody's getting nasty! Just who might be the lucky one?"

Kathy replied, "My sister, Sue. Do you remember her?"

"Oh yeah. I still think you're the hot one, though!"

"Think you could come over to our house and play?" Kathy asked, arriving at Sue's lounger. She fastened the fake cock around her waist and held it in front of Sue's face. "Suck my dick, you bitch!" she said, shoving the strapon in Sue's face.

Sue lifted her head, her lips forming a perfect 'O' and devoured the plastic cock.

Kathy's phone pinged. "Give me your address. What is the clothing requirement there?" asked Jasmine.

"Well, we are at the pool, so dress like a native. Also, we have a challenge for you, so you might want to bring some sleep clothes," Kathy responded.

After Sue had licked her way up and down the "cock" Kathy positioned herself at the foot of Sue's lounger and grabbed her sister's hips, pulling upward quickly. Nudging Sue's legs apart, Kathy found her target and began sliding into the hot, wet cavern. Sue groaned lazily and began to loosen her cunt walls. Kathy took the cue and slid ever deeper into her sister's pussy, stopping occasionally, and pulling back until the head was all that remained inside Sue's slippery love tunnel. Moving forward again, she went deeper with each stroke until she was completely imbedded, her pelvic bone resting on Sue's ass.

"You like that, slut?" Kathy asked as she began to pump rhythmically. "You know I can make your life very pleasant with this toy, don't you? I could slide my cock in and out like this; I could hold it still and let you fuck me; or I could fuck you hard and fast, like this." Pumping furiously, Kathy had to really hold onto Sue's hips.

"What's it going to be slave? Slow and sexy or hard and fast? Tell me now you horny bitch!"

"Aw fuck! Just pound my pussy! I need a rough fucking! I'll tell you when to slow down," said Sue, as she was getting into the moment and beginning to enjoy the pounding Kathy was delivering to her pussy. She had begun to fuck back on Kathy's inward strokes and soon found herself climbing that blissful mountain of pleasure leading to a massive orgasm. After all, it had been a few days since their last frolic with their Daddy and she was in serious need of release. Her breathing was becoming more labored, her tits were flopping wildly, and her pussy was on fire.

"Ok sis! Put it in and hold it!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, her climax overtaking every nerve I n her nubile body.

Kathy did exactly that and watched in awe as her sister rode out one of the biggest, longest orgasms Kathy had ever seen. Sue couldn't seem to stop, as her body continued to quiver with spasms. Finally, after some two minutes, Sue slid the strapon out of her ravaged cunt and eased down onto the lounger.

"Fuuuuck, that was good! I had no idea that you could fuck me like that! It's a pretty good thing you don't have a real cock, or I'd be fucking you nonstop!!!" Sue exclaimed when her breathing slowed down.

Kathy was removing the belt from her waist when they heard the doorbell ring. Her phone announced Jasmine's arrival and she told their sexy guest to come to the side gate. Meeting her there, Kathy was blown away by Jasmine's attire.

The voluptuous, raven-haired beauty was clad in a bright orange slingshot bikini and matching sandals. The suit did little to hide her many charms, with her D-sized breasts bulging around the string that covered some of her nipples. The sexy server had a classic hourglass figure, with a lot of emphasis on the lower half. The shoulder straps converged at her navel and led to her delectable pussy, almost hidden from view by her pouting lips. Turning around, she proudly showed the strap running upwards between her superb buttcheeks.

"Fuck girlfriend! Your ass is so fucking round and pretty." Kathy hugged her new friend, sliding her hands down Jasmine's back and onto her cheeks, giving them a loving squeeze. Their mouths found each other, and a royal battle of tongues ensued. Finally breaking for air, the two giggled like schoolgirls, turning towards the pool.

Sue had arisen and held out her arms for her own hug. "Goddamn that was quite a welcome!" she exclaimed while examining Jasmine's bikini. Sue slid into Jasmine's arms and gave her a kiss very similar to Kathy's.

"Whew! You two sure know how to greet a guest. Do I smell sex?" Jasmine asked and smiled knowingly.

"You sure do!" said Sue, beaming. "My darling baby sister just fucked me to at least three orgasms with our new strapon. I guess it's not a virgin anymore!"

"Damn. Makes me wet just thinking about it!" said Jasmine, slipping her hands under the straps that covered her pussy and inserting her finger. Pulling it out, she asked, "Who wants to smell?"

Kathy stepped forward quickly and said, "Smell Hell! I want to lick the source!" With that she dropped to her knees and pulled the tiny bit of material covering Jasmine's juicy cunt aside and plunged in. Locating that magic button, Kathy nipped Jasmine's clit with her teeth. Sue had moved behind Jasmine and got busy extracting the brunette bombshell from her bikini straps, taking just a matter of seconds.

Jasmine's full breasts sprang forward into Sue's waiting hands, which immediately found rigid nipples that seemed to be an inch long, and diamond hard.

"Fuck girl! Are you always this randy?" asked Sue, massaging Jasmine's nipples and nibbling her ear.

Breathlessly, Jasmine replied, "Just when I'm around people who embrace their sexiness. I mean, you're here naked, having just been fucked, and I'm getting my dripping cunt eaten by a professional cunt muncher! Why not be randy?"

By now, Kathy had moved from Jasmine's clit and was tongue-fucking her pussy, using her tongue as a pulsating brush. In and out, up and down, pulling her ass forward to increase penetration and massaging those luscious globes in the process.

Feeling Jasmine tense, she pulled back and watched in wonder as Jasmine screamed at the top of her lungs, covering Kathy's face with a massive shot of cum, which was greedily licked and sucked up. Sue had supported Jasmine during her climax, which left her weak-kneed. Sue wrapped her arm around their sexy guest and guided her to a lounger.

Kathy went and got a bottle of cold water, which Jasmine gratefully chugged down. Reviving somewhat, she said, "Fuck!!!! What have we done? I've only been here like fifteen minutes and you two have drained my body. I've never come like that! I love it!"

Kathy and Sue looked into each other's' eyes and smiled.

"Baby, this is just the beginning," murmured Kathy, leaning down and allowing her soft tits to lay on Jasmine's pillows. They could both feel their nipples contacting each other and soft moans of pleasure filled the air. They realized the sexiness of their position and began to writhe on each other.

Sue couldn't stand being and innocent bystander and began rubbing Kathy's ass and the backs of her legs. Kathy obediently spread her legs, allowing Sue access to both their pussies. Sue moved so that both Kathy and Jasmine could see her. Picking up the vibrator, she deep throated it and held it in her throat. Extracting the wet phallus, she asked, "OK sluts. Which one of you wants to get fucked first?"

Kathy, already wet from her previous activities, begged, "Oh, Sue! Fuck me first, please. I'm fucking dying here!"

Wasting no time, Sue slid the vibrator into Kathy's waiting cunt and turned it on full speed. Kathy, already on a sexual high, orgasmed at Sue's initial touch and begged for more. It was all Kathy could do to stay on top of Jasmine, who was enjoying the activity herself. Feeling Kathy's massive melons rubbing on her own had moved her towards another climax, and when Kathy went over the top, Jasmine was right there with her.

Sue, having never seen two clenching, pulsing pussies climax at the same time, realized how hot the scene was and jammed her fingers into her own slippery cunt. Simultaneous climaxes resulted, and all three girls screamed until they were breathless. The vibrator was humming away happily when Sue pulled it from Kathy's dripping snatch. She promptly licked the juice from it, offering it to both Jasmine and Kathy.

They licked it together, their tongues ending up at the head, which led to another hot makeout session. Kathy palmed Jasmine's hefty breasts and asked, "Just how big are these puppies, Baby?"

"Just like yours-36 DD, and just as sensitive. Keep rubbing those nipples and you'll see me squirt again!" Jasmine said, her breathing becoming labored.

Sue leaned in and whispered in Kathy's ear, "Keep on rubbing. I want to drink some of that sexy girl-cum!"

Kathy continued her ministrations to Jasmine's sumptuous breasts, and realized she was leaking her own nectar on Jasmine's thigh. Increasing her pressure on Jasmine's nipples, she could feel Sue getting down between those thick thighs. It only took one lick from Sue to bring on the waterworks. Kathy had to hold on to Jasmine's nipples, effectively pulling them and driving their guest over the edge into another mind-blowing climax. This one lasted some three minutes, and Jasmine, gulping air, said weakly, "Enough for now. You two have fucked me to death, but what a way to go!"

Sue, ever the practical one, went inside and retrieved warm wet towels for the group. She returned and cleaned up her two lovers, as well as herself and said, "Let's take a dip and recuperate. We've got a long night ahead."

The three nubile vixens eased into the warm water of the pool and allowed its gentle waves to massage their bodies. After a good soak, they left the pool and lay on the loungers. Kathy and Sue lay on either side of Jasmine and randomly reached over and gently rubbed her curvy body.

After about an hour, Kathy suddenly remembered their purpose for inviting Jasmine over. She said slowly, "So, have you ever danced in front of an audience?"

Jasmine turned onto her side and answered, "Well I was a gymnast in high school. Does that count?"

Sue, who seemed to have a fascination for Jasmine's round ass, stopped rubbing it and said, "Maybe we need to unveil our devious plan and let you make the decision."

Jasmine looked into Kathy's eyes questioningly. Kathy gave her the scoop in as little time as she could. "There's an amateur dance contest at one of our favorite clubs, and we thought you'd be a perfect fit. They are looking for sexy schoolgirl performers and we just seem too far past 'schoolgirl age'. You, on the other hand, have such a mature body, yet your face is still young and fresh. Also, the prize is $5,000! By the way, it's a strip club!"

"Are you serious?" Jasmine shouted. "Of course I'll compete. What do you have to do, seduce the principal?"

Kathy and Sue broke into fits of laughter. Finally calming down, Sue told Jasmine, "Well, after all it is a strip club, so you may just have to lose your clothes."

Catching her breath, Jasmine wondered aloud, "Who's the judge?"

"The audience," replied Kathy, "so you'll have to maintain eye contact, even while you're stripping. We can take you to a shop and get you an outfit. So are you in?"

"Oh, fuck yeah," said Jasmine excitedly. "I'm already getting wet!"

"Great!" shouted Kathy, leaning in and kissing her guest's luscious lips. Sue started massaging Jasmine's ass again, this time with something approaching passion, and spreading her cheeks to rim the beauty's asshole.

Jasmine started at the invasion, but quickly became accustomed to having a warm, wiggling tongue massaging her most private parts. Sue said, "You know, Jasmine, when our Daddy gets home I'm supposed to be ready for him to fuck my ass. Want to watch me change my plug to a larger one?"

"You fuckin' ass right! I've often wondered what it would feel like, but I just don't know if I can handle a cock up there."

Sue pulled her to her feet and embraced her, sliding a hand to her pussy and inserting a finger, then spreading the moisture to her asshole. "That right there is the key-lubrication and taking things slowly."

They had arrived at the girls' bedroom and Sue opened her wardrobe, which had their sex toys on display. Her anal plugs were soon retrieved, and Sue bent over directly in front of Jasmine. Pulling the starter plug from her ass, she stood and held it proudly. "The next size is larger, but not too big. This way, you get used to it gradually. Daddy inserted that one before he left Friday. Now I'm ready to go bigger, and when he gets home, my ass will be stretched big enough to take his cock. I can't wait!" Sue exclaimed.

Jasmine seemed to take everything in stride, reminiscing about her and her father's incestuous liaisons. Although he had never tried anal sex, she was well-versed in most other forms of pleasures of the flesh. She had no qualms whatsoever about taking her clothes off in front of a crowd of strangers. In fact, she

felt herself getting moist, not only at the thought of the contest, but realizing the intimacy of the current situation. How often are you invited into a new friend's bedroom to watch her change out her butt plug in preparation for her Daddy's cock?

Sue had lubed the second plug and asked Jasmine to help her lube her ass. Jasmine was happy to oblige and soon had Sue's anal ring glistening with the slick liquid. When Sue held the device up to her ass, Jasmine gently placed the tip at her asshole. Putting Sue's hand on the plug, Jasmine discreetly bowed out and let Sue insert the plug at her own speed and comfort.

It took a matter of two seconds and the plug disappeared between Sue's cheeks. She stood up and moved slightly to adjust to the feel and turned around beaming. "Fu-u-u-ck that feels great!" she exclaimed. "I can't wait to get my Daddy's big fat cock up there! It's gonna be fucking epic!!!"

Jasmine hugged her new friend warmly. They were still embracing when Kathy came in. "Well, while you two have been messing around, I've been at work. Bruno told me they have two other contestants in the contest. One will be a plain little schoolgirl and the other will be a horny cheerleader. He wanted to know who our contestant was to be and I told him it's a secret. I also called Mae at the toy store and she said bring Jasmine in and she would outfit her."

Sue bent over and showed her plug to Kathy. Straightening, she asked, "Well, what do you think?"

"Sexy as Hell!" said Kathy. "I still don't know how you're going to get Daddy's cock in your ass, but I hope you enjoy it."

CH. 12

They decided to eat on the way to the club, which presented a problem. Neither Kathy or Sue wanted to wear their new, sexy club outfits into a restaurant, but Kathy had already planned for the that problem. "Bruno said we could change in his office while Jasmine is getting ready. I've called us an Uber, which will be here in thirty minutes, so we have to move."

When they met back in near the front door, the Uber notified them of its arrival. They went by a burger joint and ate on the way to the club. Arriving at Mae's toy store, they took Jasmine in and both girls hugged the busty store owner sensuously and swapped tongues with her.

Pulling away, Mae said breathlessly, "I sure could use a little loving from you two myself."

"Sorry, Honey, but we've got to get to the club and get changed. Maybe we can get together one day next week," Kathy told the older lady.

They got to the club and Bruno met them at the door, showing them into his private office.

"Take your time and don't worry about a thing. Nobody has a key to the door but me. Let me get out of your way," said Bruno, leaving to the sound of a strip club coming to life.

Kathy's club outfit was the same deep burgundy shelf-cup bustier that Sue had bought her earlier, along with a waist-clinching garter belt that held up glossy silk hose. A generous portion of her breasts and her nipples were displayed above the top of the bra. Sue, on the other hand, wore her emerald green body stocking with its sexy open cups and crotch.

"Fuck, you look hot!" murmured Kathy as they opened the door.

The first person they saw was the top-heavy lady they had seen giving her husband an under-the-table blow job during their night in the VIP lounge. "Hi! I'm Sue Myers and this is my sister Kathy." said Sue matter-of-factly. She noted that the lady's husband was taking his time ogling both of their outfits.

"Well, hello. I'm Alice and this is my husband Lou. We're the Martins." Alice said as she looked the pair over herself. "Do you come here often? I don't think I recognize you."

'Well, we had our first visit a couple of weeks ago," replied Kathy. "Our Daddy rented the VIP lounge for us and gave us two babes to play with!"

Sue cleared her throat and bumped Kathy's hip. "Kathy, we've just met the Martins. I'm not sure they want or need to know about how much our Daddy loves us!"

Lou smiled and looked Sue in the eyes. "It's certainly ok with us if your Daddy 'loves ' you in any way he chooses. As long as no one is complaining, I think 'close, loving' families are happiest," said Lou with sincerity. In fact Alice and I are cousins. We started fucking the day we turned eighteen. We've been married twenty-five years and have one son."

Kathy and Sue absorbed this revelation. Kathy chimed in, saying, "Well, Hell, let's get this party started!"

12