Daddy's Gurlz Ch. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lou and Alice moved to a table near the end of the stage. Alice took off her wrap and revealed her dress for the evening. It consisted of a brilliant white, sheer, button-up shirt with a wide belt for an accessory and nothing else. The dress was just long enough to hide Alice's fine ass when she stood. The belt pulled the front of the shirt snugly across her massive titties and it was no trouble to see that she had very dark nipples and areolae. Her nipples were already erect and threatening to punch holes in the front of the shirt. Kathy and Sue nodded appreciatively, and both felt moisture starting to flow between their legs.

Lou leaned forward and whispered to Sue, "Why don't you come and sit beside me. That way Kathy and Alice can concentrate on each other's tits."

When the sitting arrangements were sorted out, Kathy found herself rubbing thighs with Alice. Feeling the older woman's heat, she reached over and kissed Alice with one of her best tongue-probing, lip- biting efforts and simultaneously slid her hand between Alice's thighs. Moving upward, she encountered a very wet pair of thighs. "Damn, Alice. You're fucking soaked! Do you need someone with a talented tongue to dry you off?"

"Oh, would you, Honey? I haven't been eaten by anyone as hot as you for a while. Come down here and take me to heaven!" replied Alice, her knees getting weak with anticipation. Kathy took the same tactic that Lou had used when they saw the couple before and was on her knees between two of the most gorgeous thighs she had ever seen.

Alice knew just how to turn so that Kathy had enough light to see her smooth target and pulled the younger girl's face into her steaming cunt. Kathy was quite ready and speared the older woman's slit with as much force as she could muster, trying to drive her tongue into Alice's innermost treasure on the first try. Pulling back, she dove in again and Alice gushed in her face. Kathy sucked it all in and managed to capture Alice's puffy lips between her teeth and pulled back. Alice came again, this time not quietly.

Sue, meanwhile, had unzipped Lou's pants and fished his massive cock out, thrilled that he was commando. Climbing onto Lou's lap sideways, so that no one could see just what she was up to, Sue managed to slide her exposed pussy over the head of Lou's 10-inch cock. They were able to work the head into her lips, giving them both some delightful sensations. Sue would wiggle or clench her pussy, and Lou would clench his buttcheeks to expand his mushroom cockhead, allowing them to build up to a sensuous state of arousal. Sue kissed him and their tongues dueled. They were lost in each others' pleasure when the emcee got their attention. The timing was perfect, as Sue was approaching a climax and she wasn't ready to tell the club that they were actually fucking.

"Good evening , ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to our annual amateur night. Some lucky lady is going to walk out of here with a cash prize of $5,000. Hell, I'd take my clothes off for that kind of money!" The crowd laughed and applauded, with some of the women shouting and catcalling, "Do it, Stud!" A pair of red bikini panties sailed through the air to land on the stage, near the emcee's feet. He picked them up and stuffed them into his coat pocket, saying, "I'll be glad to return these at the end of the night!"

More applause followed, and the lights dimmed. The emcee announced the first contestant, "Miss Goody Two Shoes. She doesn't know what 'naughty' means!"

A rather petite young lady, dressed in a plaid skirt and white sweater bounced to the center of the stage. She danced rather poorly and finally took off her sweater, exposing her bra. Evidently losing her nerve, she ran off the stage.

The emcee queued up again, trying to smooth over the first act. "Well, our next dancer is a little more mature than Miss Goody. Please welcome our busty cheerleader, Bambi!"

Bambi bounded to the front of the stage, her ample bosom bouncing underneath her cheerleader sweater. Her skirt bore the same school logo and was short enough to draw attention to her muscular thighs and give an occasional glimpse of her sheer panties, as she twirled, somersaulted, and bounced up and down. Her final move was to perform a split, with her ass towards the audience.

Light applause broke out and the emcee thanked her and introduced Jasmine. "OK folks. We've seen innocence, a naughty cheerleader, and now, we're about to see a coed. Give it up for Jasmine, everybody's favorite nasty college slut!"

Jasmine strutted to the pole onstage and looked at the audience. "Well, well. I guess those two 'girls' got you warmed up. Like the emcee said, I'm not naughty, I'm nasty!"

Her outfit consisted of a severely cropped college t-shirt, her boobs well below the bottom of the shirt. The neckline had been ripped so that the insides of her fabulous breasts were visible. The only thing covered was her nipples. Mae had managed to pour Jasmine's ass into a pair of leggings that were stretched so tight, they were almost translucent. Her lace thong was evident in front but disappeared between the fabulous globes of her ass in the back.

Jasmine started at the pole, showing the audience just what her ass was capable of. Twerking to the rhythm of the song "It's All About the Base," she moved around the stage, shaking her ass in everyone's face, and allowing her titties to escape the top occasionally. When they did escape, her nipple clamps made an appearance, so that every woman in the club made a mental note to try that soon.

Jasmine finished her "routine" and went to the back of the stage. The emcee called the girls back onstage, telling the audience that their volume of applause would determine the winner. As it turned out, there was little contest, with Jasmine taking first place convincingly. The crowd went wild and started chanting, "Take it off! Take it off!"

Jasmine, drunk with adrenaline, proved that she could be a nasty slut and stripped down to her thong instantly. Ripping off the remainder of her top, she strutted around the stage, allowing her gorgeous breasts to wiggle and bounce at their leisure. The crowd went wild.

The emcee declared the contest over and called out the first regular stripper. Those audience members who weren't otherwise engaged watched as a pro put on her sexy show. Jasmine picked up her leggings and top and disappeared at the back of the stage. She came back out and spotted Kathy and Sue sitting with Lou and Alice. She had put on a very short, tight pair athletic shorts and a tight tank top, which seemed to amplify her proud nipples. The outfit showed her fleshy cameltoe to the world.

Bruno was making his way to their table, as Jasmine met the Martins. Noting the look on everyone's face, she correctly surmised that some sex play had occurred. When Bruno arrived, he said, "Good evening everyone. I trust that your evening has been satisfactory thus far. If you don't mind, the club's owner is awaiting us in the penthouse suite for a video chat, and requests all of you to be present when he gets online. Follow me please."

The group followed Bruno out of the main part of the club and into a posh room set up to accommodate several people. A huge movie screen occupied one wall, with a bar and kitchenette on one end, and three king-sized beds taking up most of the remaining space. There were several comfortable chairs, and two recliners completing the furniture. A bathroom, complete with shower, was discretely hidden around a corner.

Kathy looked around in amazement and whispered, "Daddy's been keeping secrets from us, Sis! Wonder what he's up to?"

12