All Comments on 'Daddy's Home Ch. 02'

by AdmiralSquish

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

loved it again, please continue. But make sure dad and daughter remain the main focus of your excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next Chapter

I took a liking to this story. These first two chapters being with daddy and daughter only. When bringing in the friends of the daughter, make sure that they do not latch on and make this become a boring heading to nowhere telling tale. Sometimes too many people will make a mess and the meaning of the story becomes stale and running off the wall. Let us move on to the rest of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So this is tne guy with the 18" cock as thick around as a 2-liter bottle?

Are you a fucking retard? She shoves something the size of a traffic cone up her twat and you think that's both feasible and sexy? A woman's vaginal canal is only about 5-6 inches long in 90% of women, an 18" cock as thick as you have written is gonna end up somewhere between her shoulder-blades once he's got it all in, and she'll be dead from multiple internal injuries. I repeat, you're a retard, and only the other 13 year -old's reading this are gonna find nothing strange or unrealistic about this; my advice to you is to quit watching 3D monster cartoon porn and have some real sex so you know what's fucking possible. Minus 100 stars for being a fuckwit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Agreement

I have to agree with previous commenters, its a good story, but the guys dick is more than a bit too large. The idea is creative and almost original, but its absolute madness to give a man, even one in a story, a member that large! I personally suggest dumbing down the dick size in all stories, though it is up to you whether or not it happens. I also agree that you would do well to keep the story focused on the father and his daughter, not him and his daughter's friends. Other than all that I look forward to the next installment in this series, even if the man's penis is large to the point of frightening!

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
Dick size

For the record I loved the story. While I fall into the average length I also fall into above average girth. Also between porns and hearing stories from the moms i fucked there are guys with cocks this big. Also any reader turned off by it probably has a penis the size of my pinky which too exist. Quit bitching about cock sizes people.

AdmiralSquishAdmiralSquishover 9 years agoAuthor
Response

Hello, my faithful readers!

To those of you who find the size of Richard's cock intolerable, I'm sorry to say, but it's rather unlikely you're going to be able to enjoy much of my works. If you'd like a more detailed explanation of what I do or do not understand and why I chose to write such a 'large' character anyways, see my response on chapter 1.

To those of you imploring that father and daughter remain the focus of the story, well, I'm sorry to say but it's rather too late. I've written up to chapter six thus far, though the remaining chapters have yet to be approved for this site. Samantha does not fall by the wayside, forgotten, however. Each of her friends will be given a turn, but at the end of it all, he only has one daughter. I suppose you'll just have to keep reading and see if I can deliver. :)

And to those of you faved/rated/commented to express your enjoyment, thank you so much! I'm always glad for the support of my fans, and I hope you continue to enjoy my work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He broke into her womb?

Hi, I've been enjoying this tale so far, and have been able to overlook the grand size of this guys member. But having it crash through the wall of her womb? Literally made me think of how much that would freaking hurt. You realise the womb isn't like a hymen right? There is the cervix and stuff in the way of that.. It was like reading he'd thrust into her kidney ..

Other than that, nice story. Maybe brush up on your anatomy for your female readers though? Yours, a fan girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmm

I was okay with this story until the in--the-womb part. Fyi, it would hurt like hell if that happened -- kind of a turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it was sexy but

The whole impregnate me bit turned me off. Sorry 2*

AdmiralSquishAdmiralSquishover 9 years agoAuthor
Womb/Impregnation

Hello again, readers! Thanks for reading and commenting!

Sorry to hear you guys didn't like the stuff about entering the womb and impregnation. I know the womb-penetration thing isn't realistic, and I know it'd probably hurt like hell, it's just one of those little kinks of mine, like the massively over-sized endowments. Something about reaching the end and going deeper still, about stuffing her fuller than she thought possible... As to the impregnation, well, personally, it seems weird that enjoying the natural results of sex, the biological imperative and ultimate evolutionary goal of all living things, is considered a fetish. Ah, well, to each their own. I hope you can find something you can enjoy elsewhere.

Ivo_ShandorIvo_Shandorover 9 years ago
Whats with the Negative waves guys? I think this story is awesome!

Admiral Squish I Fraking love your work. Pay no mind to those who feel the need to fill your comment section with negative waves. I love your writing style i like your story and i hope to hades you keep going. Keep up the good work and i sincerely mean that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it

I thought the part with him interning her womb was hot. Sex stories like these don't need to be 100% realistic. It is a story afterall.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 9 years ago
Good but

f he is so ridiculously huge he can't just slam the giant meat in a virgin. No foreplay no nothing, I wish he played with her breasts and pussy and maybe nibbled on her treasures first. Please don't be in too ig a hurry to do the deed.

I'm fine with him knocking her up but the screaming fill me give me baby stuff came from nowhere. Maybe if she had thought about it before. Thanks 4 sharing

AdmiralSquishAdmiralSquishabout 9 years agoAuthor
Yeah...

In my defense, This was the second erotic story I ever wrote. I like to think they get better down the line.

I do think she's thought about getting pregnant before, though, I just didn't think she'd mention it right before their first time together. That's the kind of kink you generally only bring up after a few months of dating, but this is a pretty atypical situation.

dragon1963dragon1963almost 9 years ago
you have described a baseball bat

There are some people out there who are considerably longer than normal but what you have described and how it was used are more than just beyond belief. The average vagina is 8-9 inches long. Please at least try to get some semblance of realism - it makes for a much better story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please violently shove a parking meter up into your intestines!

I was able to enjoy your style of writing, and believe you have a talent for weaving words into an entertaining story. You seem to be lacking in the ability to understand the difference between constructive criticism and a comment like the one in my title. If I was truly stating for you to carry out the activity described in it, without any feedback, it would be an insult and obvious to most people. I used the title to illustrate the difference between one who genuinely found no enjoyment when reading your work, and those, like myself, who enjoyed your work with a small asterisk alerting to a disclaimer.

As a woman with a small and skinny canal I know how painful it is when the cervix is bumped into, because it used to happen every single time I had sex. The cervix is a bundle of nerve endings. The pain associated is along the lines of a dentist hitting a nerve with a dental instrument, but multiplied ten fold. I had to have a needle injected into mine before a biopsy, and I passed out from how bad it hurt. This is after giving birth more than once, so it never gets less sensitive. It still hurts like nothing else even after having to be treated for cancer, having a hysterectomy, and then the doctor creating a pretendix for me. I also know the problems I had maintaining a pregnancy due to issues with injury to the cervix. It can be tilted, be damaged, and cause a uterine infection.which leads to a hysterectomy. Sadly there are morons in the world who would cause serious harm to a woman by believing it is common to do things like they read about here. It will be their own fault for being stupid, and I'm not suggesting any blame would be yours, because it would not be on you at all. I'm just stating a fact about how idiots act and that it doesn't take much for an idiot to get an idea.

There is one positive which comes from her father destroying her womb and causing her cervix to weaken. She will nit be able to carry a pregnancy to term because he ruined the cervical integrity. That is a good thing because there is not one positive thing about an adult iwillingly and ntentionally trying to create a baby with birth defects, and many of them are life threatening. Deforrmed babies with birth defects, mental delays, and developmental delays are not sexy! The rate of birth defects in a union between father and daughter is very high.

There is no need to say it is fantasy or whatever else you have replied to others, because it is your story. You do not need to make people believe you arr justified in continuing to write the same type of subject matter, because it is your submission. You created the world the characters reside in, so you are not beholden to any particular reader who dislikes something in your story. I hope you eventually use your talent with words to write a story which is more in the realm of reality, because I am arroused by characters which I can relate to rather than cartoon characters. I am completely okay with the stories written about 10 to 12 inch long dicks, but get creeped out imaging someone with a 12 inch dick shoving all of it into my 6 and a half to 7 inch canal. I know it is that shallow because of the special speculum my gynecologist used,. It had a nickname mini-skinny. The gynecologist made a comment to my husband about understanding why he always smiles.

I hope you continue writing and developing your talent. Your tastes and fantasies change over time, so I won't write off stories written by you. It would be lame to stop enjoying your writing talent simply because the characters have unrealistic sized body parts.

AdmiralSquishAdmiralSquishover 8 years agoAuthor
Well, you certainly got my attention.

Firstly, thank you for betraying my expectations upon seeing that comment title in my activity feed. I came in bracing myself for the worst.

Secondly, thanks for all your kind words about my writing, I really do appreciate feedback of all kinds, even the critical stuff.

I like to think I understand the distinction between constructive criticism and non-constructive criticism. Usually, these days, I just don't respond to the non-constructive sort. I do think I might have a different definition of what qualifies as 'constructive', however.

For example, comments of 'you lost me at the mega-dick' or 'cervixes don't work that way' are not constructive in my book. I can understand those aspects of my stories aren't going to appeal to everyone, and I certainly understand that there are a multitude of anatomical impossibilities taking place in virtually every one of my stories. Yes, he'd pass out every time he got hard. Yes, taking that monster would be as agonizing as giving birth in reverse. Yes, hitting a cervix is purely painful. Yes, boobs that big would sag to the bellybutton and cause agonizing back pain. All of these things are true. And yet, this is the kind of story that appeals to me, and appeals to my fans. This is the The lack of stories like this is why I started writing smut in the first place. I don't plan on changing the themes present in my stories any time soon, and even if I were to have a sudden change of heart, I can't edit the story once it's posted.

I'm sorry you've had such thoroughly unpleasant experiences with your cervix, and I'm sorry if my story dredged up unpleasant memories for you. But other than completely re-branding myself as a writer and abandoning the fan-base I've been growing since I started writing, I honestly don't know what I could do to to make future stories more appealing for you. I will say, since posting this, I HAVE started adding content warnings about unrealistic anatomy and impossible sizes to my chapters as I post them, so hopefully future readers won't be taken by surprise.

I don't know if it's quite close enough to reality for you, but if you like my writing style and want something with less exaggerated characters, you might like my Operation K-9 story. The characters are somewhat more realistic in design, once you get past the dog ears and tail, and I don't think he actually penetrates her cervix in that one. Just a suggestion.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate feedback of all sorts. I will certainly be continuing to write and developing my skills, and I do hope at some point either I start writing realistic enough, or you get corrupted by the internet enough, to let you really enjoy one of my stories. ;)

BlueWolfDancer4454BlueWolfDancer4454over 8 years ago
I don't get you people...

It's obviousness that this is a fantasy story. Duh it's an erotic fiction site, but I don't get why everyone is expecting real life scenarios. When people are freaking out about the anatomy and exaggerated characters, it's like reading a werewolf story and saying "You know men can't turn into wolves right? I hope in the future you write more realistically." That's not the point of those stories! They aren't meant to be realistic, they are FANTASIES! Figment of someone's imagination that happens to get them aroused and they want to write it down to share with others that will also become aroused. And people who complain about "I had a bad experience so please don't write that stuff." I understand and sympathies with you, but that's your issue, and yours alone. These authors aren't writing for YOU, they are writing for the people with the same tastes as them. If you don't like it find an author with your tastes and read their stories. These writes aren't here to cater to your every desire. It's entitled and arrogant to think otherwise.

And for the author, you keep doing you because it is amazing and people should just use the brains their parents gave them and use some common sense. You are fabulous keep up the writing, and as one of my favorite people in the world, RuPaul says "if those bitches ain't paying your bills, don't you pay those bitches no mind."

TrollTureTrollTureover 4 years ago
I was going to ...

... try to inject some sense of reality here, but "Anonymous 12/16/15" described the difference between actual humans and the people in this story, so well that I don't feel much need anymore.

Just to point out the obvious to anyone who might believe that this could ever be done; the womb is not designed for penetration, ever. And if we accept that Dick can do that anyway, please realize that if Sam turns out to be pregnant, he would immediately abort any embryo trying to stay alive in Sam's womb, by killing it with his dick.

And feel free to defend this with "fantasy ... fantasy ... fantasy," but please realize that some moron somewhere WILL mistake this for reality, just like morons all over the world mistake porn for reality.

If you want a dose of reality, please read the post from "Anonymous 12/16/15" earlier in this comment section.

Coochielover71Coochielover714 months ago

Can’t wait for the next story!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdmiralSquish@AdmiralSquish
Hey there, you can call me Squish, or Squi(she)! If you like my work, I'd love your support! Check out my discord if you wanna talk about my stuff and hear what's coming next! https://discord.gg/6DUHqr5 My Patreon is open as well! https://www.patreon.com/AdmiralSquish

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES