Daddy's Jealousy

Story Info
Daddy's jealousy gets the better of him.
5.4k words
4.5
13.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I got in tonight, I tried to run upstairs. My heart felt like it was trying to jump out of my chest, I was so nervous and excited. I had snuck out on my lunch break today to buy something for this evening, and I wanted it to be a surprise.

But when I got home, his car was already in the driveway. My emotions were mixed - I was so excited that he was home early, it was so rare. But I was also disappointed. I had wanted to be ready and waiting for him when he got home. I rallied myself and made the decision to try and sneak past him, so I could come down and surprise him when I was ready. I should have known better.

I managed to get into the house without making too much noise, and I thought I had gotten away with it until I was on the second stair.

'Baby?' I stopped and turned, quickly hiding my bag behind my back.

'Oh, hi Daddy! You're home early!' I winced, hearing in my voice that I had over-done my attempt at casual. He stood at the bottom of the stairs, arms crossed and smirking up at me. His height meant that he didn't have to tilt his strong jaw back far so that he could meet my eyes. He was wearing a dark green polo shirt, tucked into black jeans that hugged his toned hips and his copper hair was damp from a recent shower and pushed back from his face. He had been home for a while, then. He noticed my eyes roving his body and cleared his throat. I returned my gaze to his.

'I know you saw my car in the driveway, Kitten,' he said softly. He raised one eyebrow, waiting for a response.

'Yes, Daddy.' I looked down at the floor, my cheeks pink with embarrassment at being caught out in my lie.

'Come here.' I obeyed, descending the stairs until I stood in front of him. He brushed my hair back behind my ear, and I nuzzled into his palm but kept my gaze lowered. 'Eyes,' he murmured, and I looked up into his green ones immediately. 'That's better. Now, why were you trying to sneak past Daddy?'

'Well,' I sighed, and pulled my bag from behind my back. 'I bought us something, and I wanted to get ready without you knowing and surprise you, but you were home early and -'

'Shhh.' His thumb pressed against my lips, and I silenced myself by taking it into my mouth and sucking. 'It's OK, Kitten. You bought us something?' I nodded eagerly, and he chuckled. 'OK, why don't you go get ready and I'll wait for you in the sitting room?'

I grinned, and released his thumb to sing, 'Thank you, Daddy!' He laughed, and leaned down to press a soft kiss to my lips.

'So adorable,' he muttered, and nipped my lower lip with his teeth. My grin widened, and as I turned to run upstairs he playfully slapped my ass to spur me on.

In our bedroom, I stripped completely naked and pulled the items out of the bag. I had bought a red lacey corset-style bra with peep holes for my nipples, matching crotchless panties, red silk stockings that attached to suspenders on the panties and a ball gag. I didn't have much sexy underwear as I was usually naked when we were home, but he also liked it when I dressed up for him when we went out. I thought he might like this mix of the two - dressed up but accessible. The ball gag was just for fun.

I got ready quickly, brushed out my long curling brown hair and touched up my make-up and perfume before heading back downstairs. I padded softly through the house to our sitting room, and sure enough there he sat. Waiting. I entered slowly and stood before him, eyes lowered. I felt his gaze on me and already felt my arousal growing and my drool building behind the gag.

'Well, Kitten,' he purred. 'You look good enough to eat. Is this so I can enjoy you while you're dressed up?' I nodded, still looking down but thrilled that he understood why I had bought these things. He stood, and his proximity to me made my desire increase. He slowly walked around me, taking in all aspects of the garments. As he moved, he reached out and gently pinched an exposed nipple. I sighed, but stayed still. Then he reached between my legs, and gently ran one finger along my already soaking slit.

'Oh, and open here too,' he said thoughtfully, then chuckled again. 'But my, aren't we very wet already. Are you getting off on having done something for Daddy's pleasure, Baby?'

I nodded, and raised my hand to pull the gag away so I could answer him. His arm shot out, and he grabbed my wrist tightly.

'Now, now,' he said, and his voice had a warning edge to it. 'You bought that for a reason, Kitten. I think it's best we leave it where it is, don't you? You'll just have to think of other ways to communicate with Daddy this evening, won't you?'

I nodded, and he let go of my wrist. I was a little confused by his tone, and I flicked my eyes up to his face momentarily, trying to catch a glimpse of his expression. He was already looking at me, and I met his eyes for a split second before I quickly looked down again. But it was too late. His hand reached for my nipple again and this time he twisted. Hard.

'Such disrespect,' he growled, as I whimpered at the sensation in my breast. 'First you try to get out of greeting Daddy properly when you get home, and now you're looking up without permission? I taught you better than that. Where are your manners, Baby?' He had let go, but with each of those last five words he landed stinging slaps to each exposed nipple in turn. I whined at the sensation, and drool dripped from the ball gag onto my chest.

As his words sunk in, I dropped to my knees and pressed my torso to the floor in front of him. In this position I was begging his forgiveness, offering myself fully and submitting to him entirely. I lay there, hoping that this would be enough to convey the message that I was sorry for my mistakes.

'A good start,' he said from above me. His foot, clad in a soft black sock, lifted from the floor in front of me and came to rest in the middle of my back, pressing down just enough to be uncomfortable. 'But not enough. I think you should go out and come back in again.' I twisted my head to glance up at him, a little startled. Surely he couldn't mean -

'Oh yes, Kitten. That's exactly what I mean. I think you should go out of the front door, wait for a minute, and then come back in the way you are supposed to. Do you understand me?'

I nodded slowly. I understood, alright. But this was something new for me. There had never been such explicit voyeurism in our relationship before. Oh sure, we had gone out for meals and I hadn't been wearing any panties under my skirt. And I had sat on his lap a few times in clubs, where his hand had crept up my skirt and discreetly stroked my clit while we kissed. But I had never been truly exposed in any of those situations. Not like I would be now.

'Give me a colour, sweetheart.' His voice was suddenly soft, and I realised I had completely tensed up under his foot. My anxiety was flaring slightly, and we were both so used to letting our play take it away that it was unusual for me to react this way to one of his commands.

'Yellow, Daddy,' I managed to mumble around the gag. Yellow, I could do it, I just needed a minute. He took his foot off me, allowing me to take control of my breathing again. Once I had steadied my heart rate, I stood up from the floor slowly. He removed the ball gag and placed a firm kiss on my lips, his hand holding a fistful of my hair briefly to tilt my head back. I scanned his eyes, and saw that he was deadly serious as he let go of me. I took a deep breath, turned around and walked towards the front door, reaching for the coat cupboard handle.

'No coat.' My hand froze, and I glanced back. His arms were crossed against his chest, and he was watching me carefully. I turned back to the front door, and rested my hand in the handle, trying to build courage. I hadn't heard him move, but suddenly his arms snaked around my waist from behind, pulling me tight against his chest.

'Colour.'

I took another deep, shuddering breath. 'Green, Daddy.'

'You can do this, Baby,' he murmured against my neck. 'You need to be punished for your rudeness today, and this is the best way to show Daddy how sorry you are. Count to 60 before you come back in.'

Then he was gone, and it was just me and the door. I pulled the handle and stepped out into the evening air, my hair stirring in the cool breeze. My nipples became erect immediately.

My head was spinning. Where had this come from? This punishment was so unusual of him. There had to be another reason why he was doing this. What was he trying to tell me? I started to feel dizzy, and realised I hadn't been controlling my breathing. I lowered my shoulders and tried to re-focus.

I started to count. As I counted, my breathing and heart rate slowed, and I became aware of another sensation. I was turned on. I was actually becoming aroused by the thought that one of our neighbours might see me, stood out here on our doorstep like this. I found I was rubbing my thighs together at the thought. What would the older gentleman across the road from us think if he saw me stood here like this? Or the young lady next door? And why was the possibility of them seeing me so exciting?

I reached 60, and breathed out slowly. I thought about staying out longer, but just then I heard a car heading my way from further up the road and lost my nerve. I flew back into the house and slammed the door shut behind me.

The moment I was on inside, a large hand gripped my throat and forced me backwards against the door, pinning me there. My head bumped against the wood, adding to my dizziness. I looked up to see his eyes, dark with lust, boring down into mine. He pressed his body against me and leaned down, his bared teeth brushing against my neck. His other hand snaked over my breast, down my stomach and between my thighs. He slowly rubbed two fingers against my pussy, and snarled at the wetness he felt there.

'Dirty little girl, getting so turned on at the thought that others might see you.' He leaned back and looked into my eyes again. 'But this,' he continued, his fingers making their way to my clit and starting to make slow circles. 'This is just for Daddy. Right?'

My knees buckled and I let out a strangled moan as the pressure on my clit increased. He tightened his grip on my throat when I didn't respond.

'Answer me, Kitten. Who is this pussy for?'

'This pussy is just for you, Daddy,' I choked out, trying to hold off a building orgasm and re-focus on him. Sensing my need, he withdrew his fingers and let go of my throat. I whimpered at the loss of sensation, and he smiled at the sound. He lifted his fingers to his mouth and slowly licked my juices from them, drawing another whimper and wave of desire from me. He laughed at my response.

'Filthy Kitten, so easily pleased. But Daddy still hasn't had his greeting yet, and we need to have a talk. Wait here for 15 seconds, then come and greet me properly.' With that he turned on his heel and walked away from me. My mind reeled. A talk? What did he mean? I counted 15, concentrated on being able to put one foot in front of the other, and was able to follow him slowly.

I found him in the sitting room again, sat in his chair and waiting. I walked over and kneeled in front of him, hands on my thighs and eyes on the ground.

'Hi Daddy, how was your day?' I could hear the anxiety dripping from my words, and attempted to control it.

'Ah, that's better. There's my good little girl,' he said, and I could hear the smile in his voice. 'Eyes.' I looked up into his eyes and held his gaze. 'You know, it's been a strange day, Kitten. Things went far too easily at work, and I left early. I thought I might pop over and surprise you at work, it's been a long time since I've done that.' His voice was tight now, strained. I resisted looking up to gauge his expression and instead waited for him to continue. I heard him swallow hard, and realised he was suppressing anger. My nervousness increased. What had happened to affect his usual calm, controlled composure? He began to speak again, his voice barely managed.

'Imagine,' he said. 'Imagine the scene, Baby. I walk up to the front desk, and no-one is there. So I start to head in the direction of my girl's office, and through the glass corridor doors -' he cleared his throat, and I saw his legs tense then relax again. 'Through those doors I see my Kitten, leaning back against a wall, with another man stood over her. And my Kitten is smiling up at him. And she is laughing.'

The pieces fall into place, and I catch myself before I can laugh out loud. Daddy had seen me with Russell. Russell was new to our workplace, and he was such a lovely man with a wicked sense of humour. He was also gay. He had been leaning over me today to tell me quietly about a disastrous date he had been on that weekend, and the way he told it had had me in stitches. I wanted badly to tell Daddy that Russell could never be interested in me, but I had to wait. I focused on controlling my relief, and instead I stayed still and kept my eyes on his feet.

'So, Baby,' he said finally. 'That's why Daddy was home early. He took a shower, and told himself that surely it was harmless. But when his Baby came home and didn't come to greet him... well, you can imagine how that felt.' He leaned forward at this point, and lifted my chin so I could look into his eyes. I saw anger in his face, but also pain. My heart broke on seeing that. His voice shook slightly as he finished, 'Care to explain?'

I opened my mouth, and the story of Russell and his terrible date poured out. I was doing everything I could to heal the pain I had caused Daddy, anything that could have ever made him doubt how tightly he held my heart. I professed my love and commitment to him again and again, and I even recited my vowed words from our contract that we had formed over years of play, that he was my one and only master and that my servitude was his alone. As I had been talking, tears had begun to roll down my cheeks as I thought about the relief I was feeling and the pain I knew I had caused him. When I had finished, I saw tears were sparkling in his eyes too. He leaned back in his chair, and covered his face with his hands. We sat silently for a few moments, and suddenly he leaned forward again and scooped my into his arms, crushing me against his chest. I wound my hands into his hair and pressed myself against him. Daddy was my home, he would always be my home.

'Oh, Kitten,' he sighed against my hair. He lowered me back to the floor between his knees. 'I'm sorry for the harsh punishment. I was so jealous, seeing another man stand over you, and I was feeling so possessive that I wanted to remind you that even if others can make you feel aroused, they would never own you. The punishment was harsh, and I should have talked to you first before acting on my emotions. I'm so sorry. Can you forgive me?'

'Of course, Daddy. I'm so sorry that you felt this way. I should be more careful. I'm sorry for hurting you.' He kissed me, hard. The love and ownership in that kiss was tangible. I felt filled up with it.

'You have nothing to be sorry for, Baby. Daddy needs to learn to control this jealousy, and trust his Kitten's commitment.' He brushed my hair back from my eyes and smiled down at me. The smile was warm, but there was something else in it too. I could see his need to dominate me, to re-claim me as his own, and I felt my desire for him growing again. His hand cupped my face, and his thumb traced my lower lip. I gently poked out my tongue so that it rubbed against his thumb, and he chuckled.

'My naughty girl,' he muttered. 'What do you say we try and enjoy these new items that you bought today?'

I smiled eagerly up at him, and leaned to the side to grab the ball gag from where he had dropped it, on the table next to his chair. He chuckled again as I presented it to him, and he took it from me and played with it in his hands while looking into my eyes.

'Are you ready to play?'

'Yes please, Daddy. I want to play with you so much.'

'Good girl. Eyes, mouth.' At his commands I immediately lowered my eyes to the floor, keeping my head up. I opened my mouth and he inserted the gag, tying it firmly at the back of my head. He rubbed his thumb on my bottom lip again, and hmmm'd thoughtfully.

'I think I'm going to like this, Kitten. You always look so good with your mouth stuffed.' I moaned at his words, already drooling. The cool air of our sitting room on my exposed pussy made it more obvious to me just how wet I was. With my head lowered I could see my erect nipples poking out of my bra. Daddy noticed them too, and brought his thumbs to them, slowly stroking them in circular motions. I whimpered, fighting my body's impulse to thrust towards him. But he knew my body so well that he recognised the signs of me holding back. He laughed, and pinched both of my nipples between his thumbs and fingers. I gasped, and felt my juices drip down my thigh.

'Mmm, I love how you smell when you're so aroused, Kitten. I love knowing that no-one else will get to see you this wanton,' he growled. 'Eyes.'

I looked up into his eyes, and as I moved my head I felt drool dripping onto my chest. I watched his eyes drop to my breasts, and he collected my drool on his fingers and rubbed it against my nipples. I keened, and felt my eyes roll back into my head briefly before I managed to return my gaze to his eyes. He was looking at me, hungrily.

'Bedroom.' I stood immediately, and walked in front of him to the stairs. I was half-way up when he spoke again. 'Stop. Position 3.'

I stopped where I was and got down onto all fours, my knees on one step and my hands on one further up. I waited, and heard him come up behind me.

'You are dripping from both ends, Kitten,' he observed. I shuddered as a wave of lust ran through me, and tried to say, 'Yes Daddy' around the gag. His hand tangled in my hair again, pulling my head back so that my back was arched.

'Suddenly I get the feeling that this outfit was also intended to tease Daddy. Would I be right?' he murmured into my ear. I blushed, ashamed that he knew my deeper desires associated with this outfit. My flushed cheeks were response enough for him, and he laughed darkly. He nipped my ear with his teeth, and tugged my hair again. 'I feel like perhaps that might have earned you a spanking, for being a naughty little tease. And I think, considering that you bought five items today, you should have one smack for each. Don't you agree?'

'Yes, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy.' My chest was soaked with my spit, and I could only imagine that my pussy looked similarly wet right now. His hand still in my hair, he steadied himself on the stairs next to me by resting one knee higher than where he was standing.

'Count, and remember your manners.' His hand descended, and the sharp delicious pain sent another wave of lust through me.

'One. Thank you, Daddy.' I was starting to get the hang of talking around the gag now. His hand landed again in the same spot on my left butt cheek.

'Two. Thank you, Daddy.' Smack. This time the blow was harder, and he used my hair to steady me so I didn't shoot forward into the stairs above me.

'Mmm, three. Thank you, Daddy.' He stood up behind me again, and my head was pulled further back as he squatted down. Then his tongue was running up my slick folds, and I let out a stifled moan. He licked slowly up and down my slit, always just avoiding my clit. My body was impatient and I bucked slightly against his face, earning me another slap.

'Oh, four. Thank you, Daddy,' I whimpered, trying to keep still. His mouth moved lower and suddenly I felt pressure as he sucked on my clit. This caused my eyes to roll into my head again, and I fought the urge to follow the feeling over the edge. I managed to control myself, and enjoyed the pleasure coursing through my body as he buried his face in me. His right hand released my hair, stroked down my back and grabbed my right butt cheek, kneading it in time with the flicks of his tongue. Then it moved over my ass, and I felt a finger stroking my pussy. My saliva dripped onto the wooden step below me as I groaned, then squealed as he thrust one finger deep inside of me, quickly followed by a second.

12