Daddy's Jealousy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fingers found their target and he moved them inside me against the most sensitive spot, and this combined with the attentions of his tongue threatened to tip me over.

'Daddy-'

'Cum, Kitten.' I stopped holding back and immediately began to cum, constricting around his fingers as he continued to lick my clit. His hand landed against my ass for a final time and I managed to choke out, 'Five! Ah, thank you, Daddy.' My orgasm was prolonged as he continued to suck and finger fuck me, and as the waves slowly subsided I collapsed against the stairs. I began to catch my breath, and suddenly his hand was in front of my face.

'Look at this mess, Kitten.' The rumbling growl in his voice betrayed his lust. The hand in front of me was soaked, glistening. 'What are we going to do about this?' Before I could answer, he rubbed his hand over my face, coating my cheeks, lips and the ball gag in my pussy juices. 'Seeing as you are so keen to wear things for Daddy's pleasure tonight, I think you should wear this too.'

'Yes, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy.'

'Eyes.' I turned my head and looked into his eyes. His desire was evident and his gaze was almost hot against my skin. 'Ready to get up?'

I nodded, and stood up slowly. I was still a little weak from my orgasm, but my strength was returning.

'Good girl. Upstairs. Bed, on your back.' I obeyed, climbing the remaining stairs to our room. When I got there, I laid down on our bed on my back and waited. He headed into the bedroom and I heard him washing his hands and face. When he returned, he was naked. His hard dick throbbed as he looked over me, and I could feel that I was already soaked again. He walked slowly over to where I lay and looked down at me, devouring me with his eyes. In one quick movement, he placed one hand under my neck and the other under my knees and spun me so that I was lying across the bed instead, my head hanging off over the side. He stepped back, moved over to the bedside table and opened the drawer.

'Eyes closed. Arms and legs.' My eyelids snapped shut and I spread my arms and legs out so I was star-fished on the bed. He moved around me, quickly but securely tying my wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed. Finally he reached under my head and released the ball gag. I stretched my jaw as it eased from the position it had been held in, but refrained from closing my mouth when I felt one of his fingers touch my lips.

'Tongue.' I pushed my tongue out as far as I could stretch it, opening my mouth wide. Suddenly the pulsing head of his cock was stroking against it, and I whimpered as I tasted his pre-cum. I knew what was coming next, and I felt my next orgasm building already. We had bought this bed specifically to make this and other activities as comfortable as possible. It had been very exciting, trying to discreetly practice as many different positions as possible in bed showrooms, trying to make it seem innocent but also testing how comfortable we would both be. The bed we had chosen was the perfect height for what Daddy seemed to have in mind.

'Wider.' I opened my mouth as wide as I could go, and began to regulate my breathing in preparation. His tip continued to move back and forth along my tongue. A sharp pain appeared on my right nipple, and I squealed, wriggling against my bonds. A stinging blow landed on my left breast, and I stilled myself, panting as the pain subsided. I was ready when my left nipple was pegged - I now recognised the sensation of the wooden clothes pegs against my skin. Then his tip was removed from my tongue, and I whined at the loss of it.

'Patience, Kitten,' he chuckled. Something smooth and cool was pressed against my pussy, and he rubbed it up and down my folds slowly, coating it in my juices. Then he pushed it inside, and I felt myself close around it. I heard him press something, and my body arched up off the bed as vibrations suddenly pulsed inside of me. The command came from above my head: 'Control yourself, Baby.'

I focused on returning my breathing to normal and forced my muscles to relax again. Once I was back on the bed, the tip of his dick returned to my tongue.

'Good girl.' He thrust forwards, and my mouth and throat were filled instantly. He continued to push until my nose rested against his balls, and he stopped there. While my mind adjusted to having swallowed all of him so suddenly, he wiggled and played with the clips on my nipples, tugging and twisting them. He pulled back until only his tip rested on my tongue again, and I gasped in a breath of air, spitting out the excess saliva mixed with his pre-cum. Just as I had been trained to do. As it dripped down my face, his cock thrust home again, a little harder than before. This time one of his hands went to my throat, pressing down very slightly. It made my throat feel fuller and tears welled behind my closed eyelids. The buzzing in my pussy continued, but I was already immensely turned on by being used for Daddy's pleasure.

This time when he pulled back, he started to thrust in and out at an even pace. The hand on my throat gripped tighter, making my breaths in between shallower. He thrust faster, and as he did so he leaned forwards over me, deepening how far down my throat his dick was reaching. His free hand landed on my dripping pussy with a slap, and I screamed around him. He slapped again, and it was too much. I frantically tried to call to him, making pleading noises that turned into gulps as he rammed himself harder and faster down my constricted throat. He heard me.

'Cum, Kitten.' As my back arched off the bed, he closed my airway entirely by forcing his pulsing cock as far as possible into my throat and wrapping both of his big hands tightly around my neck for a few seconds. Then he let go, simultaneously pulling himself completely out of me and plucking the pegs from my nipples. I screamed at the combined sensations, my orgasm so powerful that white spots appeared behind my closed eyelids. For a moment I almost lost consciousness, but I managed to hold on and ride the waves as the vibrator inside me kept the orgasm going. When it finally began to fade, I lowered myself back down to the bed, panting, sweating, shaking. I dimly registered the sensation of the mattress sinking.

'Eyes.' I opened my eyes and he hovered above me. Holding my gaze, he reached down and parted my folds, slowly sliding his fingers inside and reaching for the vibrator he had placed there earlier. My hips bucked against his hand, and I whimpered as my overly sensitive pussy reacted to his touch. His eyes was so dark with lust that I could hardly see any of their usual green.

'Whose pussy is this?' His voice was a snarl, his animalistic need to dominate and claim me entirely making him sound predatory.

'Yours, Daddy. Only yours. Forever.' I whimpered again as the vibrator was pulled out of me and tossed aside. He positioned himself so that he was kneeling between my legs, his hands on either side of my head. He hadn't broken eye contact with me since I had opened my eyes.

'You seem so spent already, Baby,' he smirked. 'But Daddy isn't through with you yet.' He leaned forwards, and his tip nudged against my wet pussy hole. I gasped, and despite the sensitivity I felt my juices flowing again. He thrust all the way inside me, hard and deep, and I screamed, my head thrown back in pleasure. He began thrusting into me again, hard and fast, and when I looked back up his eyes were fixed on mine.

'My pussy,' he growled.

'Yes, Daddy.' My voice was a quiet moan. He leaned down and rested his torso on mine, deepening the angle in his thrust. I fought my bonds, longing to wind my hands into his hair. As though sensing my intent, he reached up and grabbed a fistful of my hair tightly.

'My Kitten,' he muttered into my ear, his thrusts getting even harder.

'Yes, Daddy.'

'My girl.

'Always, Daddy.' At this he let out a roar, and his cum shot out into me in hot streams as he continued to pound against me. I followed him, crying out his name as I came for the third time that evening.

We lay there panting and sweating, enjoying the feeling of complete bliss and connection after such a powerful session. After a long time, he pulled out of me slowly, causing me to moan at the loss of him. He gently undid my bonds, and pulled me close against his chest on the bed. He wrapped his arms tightly around me and nuzzled his face into my neck. He breathed in my scent and sighed contentedly against my skin.

'Mine.'

12