Daddy's Lap Ch. 02

Story Info
Abby and her father try to avoid getting caught?
5.8k words
4.62
150.4k
332
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,511 Followers

From the Author:

All the characters in this story are fictional and do not intentionally represent any persons living or dead. All characters in this story, though fictional, are at least 18 years old.

The incest/taboo categorization of this story refers to a daddy/daughter relationship. If this is offensive to you, please do not read it, rate it, or comment on it.

"Hey Honey," my mother greeted me as I walked into the living room.

"Hey Mom," I replied as I sat down on the couch to watch TV with my parents, as usual, that time wearing a short blue skirt and a matching blue halter top. They contrasted sexily with my tanned skin and blonde hair.

"Doesn't your daughter look pretty?" she asked.

Dad looked at me. With Mom behind him and unable to see his face, he gave me a big smile and said, "Yes, very pretty."

"How's the job hunt going, Abby?" my mother asked, following up her comment with a criticism. She knew damn well that I had not found a job yet.

"Shitty," I said, just to annoy her.

"Language!"

"She's eighteen," Dad piped up, defending me. "She just graduated. Give her a minute or two to find a job."

Mom's eyes grew wide at that, and she said, "You're okay with her living here for another eighteen years?"

Dad glanced at me and involuntarily smirked. Then he looked back at her and said, "If she wants to; sure!"

"Seriously?" Mom continued. "She needs to get a job and get out on her own."

Dad paused for a second and then said softly but firmly, "No she doesn't."

I had grown closer to my dad than I had ever been with my mom; especially in the last three months; especially since the night I had snuck into his bed. Though I had threatened him and still had the upper hand, after an adjustment period, he was okay with that. He trusted me. He knew that I loved him unconditionally, so he gave me that control freely.

Mom shook her head in exasperation and defeat. Just has I controlled Dad, he controlled her. Well, not in the exact same way, but, when Dad made a decision, Mom always, eventually, acquiesced.

Dad pressed play on the remote, ending the discussion as the television flared to life and sound filled the room.

We watched and snacked as usual until Mom's phone alarm sounded off. She tapped it into silence and placed it aside, continuing to watch the show which was nearing its climax.

After several minutes the show ended.

"That was good," Mom said. "Well," she said standing up, "early day tomorrow; as usual."

"Good night, Mom," I said, trying not to sound excited and just be as casual as possible. It had been a few days since I had been alone with Daddy and was anxious to play with him.

"Good night, Abby," she said as she left the room.

Once she was safely down the hall I asked, "She doesn't suspect anything?"

"I don't think so."

I thought about that as he pulled up the show we had been watching. Neither of us liked it, so it wasn't too distracting to us. We needed the sound of the show to make it appear that we were just watching.

"Do you want me to pretend to fall asleep?" I asked. Sometimes Daddy liked that. I would lay down on his lap for the first hour and he would 'secretly' fuck my mouth. Sometimes he didn't care and was just horny, so I always asked.

He shook his head and smiled at me as he reached down to his pajama bottoms. Dad wore a thin tee shirt and thick pajama bottoms. They were warm and had a large opening in the front. He released the button, reached into the opening, cupped his crotch, and boldly pulled out his cock and balls.

I gasped with delight at the sight. He was already hard for me. "Oh Daddy; your cock is beautiful."

We usually waited a little while before we started but with it being Sunday night, we had not played together in several days.

I laid down on the couch, rested my head on his thigh, facing him, and, using a light touch with my fingers, traced up and down its length. It was tremendous; the longest and thickest cock I had ever touched. I never wanted another. I only wanted my Daddy's prick. I had zero interest in anyone else.

"Yeah? You like that, Abby?" he asked.

"Mhm," I agreed as I wrapped my fingers around it, just below the neck, feeling the warmth and hardness of it.

"You see how hard you make me, Sweetheart?"

"Yes Daddy," I said slowly and sexily. I knew he loved when I called him 'Daddy'; I did too.

He reached down, running his left hand across my body. He cupped my boobies through my t-shirt for a moment before venturing farther and slipping his hand between my thighs. I was turned toward the back of the couch, toward him, and, as I bent my right leg and lifted it from the couch, he had full access to my dripping snatch.

I really wanted to fuck him, but we never did that while Mom was in the house, so mutual masturbation and a blowjob was all we had ever done in the living room. I didn't expect this encounter to be any different. Though, I would have loved to just sit on his hard rod and ride it until he filled me up.

I slowly stroked his dick, feeling how hard it was for me. "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, Abby," he groaned.

I released his cock and wrapped my hand tightly around his balls, pulling them up. I ran my tongue across them. He kept them shaved and I only felt an occasional bristle. I slathered his warm balls with my saliva, loving their salty flavor on my tongue. "Your balls are so full, Daddy. I think I need to drain them, don't you?"

"Mhm," he sighed, relaxing under my ministrations and letting me take it at my own pace. His fingers played gently against my crotch.

I decided that my pleasure could wait, so I told him, "You just relax, Daddy. Let me take care of you." With that, I rolled back, my ass to the couch, facing the TV, so I could get a better angle on what I was doing.

Daddy took his hand away, put them behind his head, and did as instructed. "Yes, Ma'am," he replied with a chuckle.

I licked in circles around his balls before pushing my lips out and sucking at them. I licked my tongue up the underside of his cock. Then, lifting his rod with my hands, I bathed the other side with my tongue.

"You take such good care of me, Abby."

I smiled inwardly at that, proud of myself that I could make him so happy. I then took him deep into my mouth with long slow strokes, massaging his balls with my hand as I bobbed my head up and down on his shaft. He filled my mouth and I loved the meaty taste of him.

"Mmm," he groaned with pleasure.

I pulled his cock out and slapped it against my cheek, loving how heavy it was; full of excitement for me. I sucked him down again, this time deeper, the head tapping the back of my throat.

"That's it," he moaned.

I dropped my hand to his thigh and lined my head up with his cock straight down and began vigorously bobbing up and down on him. I pressed low, forcing him into my throat. I cupped his balls and drove my head down, swallowing hard, until my lips reached the bottom of his long stiff shaft.

"Mmm," he groaned loudly.

I had to pull off for a second to catch my breath before I dropped back down, taking him deep, twisting my head back and forth on each stroke. I pulled off and ran my lips up and down each side, and then back on, swallowing him down my throat again.

"You are amazing," he breathed.

Encouraged I gripped his balls and bobbed up and down on his dick faster and faster. I did this for several minutes, stroking and sucking hard at his prick, driving him deep into my throat and fucking it there for as long as I could stand it.

"Oh god," he groaned, "how did I get so lucky?"

I lifted off and stroked him vigorously with my fist and said, "You stuck your dick in my mouth when you thought I was asleep and I didn't get mad. You are very lucky." Without waiting for a response I sucked at his balls again.

"Shit, that was dumb," he agreed.

"Dumb luck," I muttered, before sucking his prick back into my mouth. I stroked the base of his dick with my fist and the top of his dick with my lips. He was close.

"Ooh," he groaned as he came.

The first jet of cum blasted from his cock into my mouth, bathing my tongue and cheek with its delicious flavor. "Mmm," I moaned in appreciation, as the second squirt doubled the amount in my mouth.

"Is my phone down here," Mom asked.

My eyes flew open as I gulped down Daddy's cum. As the third blast of cum coated my tongue everything seemed to move in slow motion. I had nothing to cover my dad's cock with and she was a split second from rounding the corner and seeing me, so I did the only thing that I could think of. I pressed my head forward, swallowed his dick deep into my mouth and down my throat, hoping no more cum would leak into my throat and make me cough. I used my hand to push his balls down into his bottoms. I then cupped my hand over both my mouth and the opening, making sure my fingers were closed and trying to make it look as natural as possible. Finally, as I saw her foot come into view, I closed my eyes and completely relaxed.

"What?" Dad asked weakly, his voice shaky but trying not to let on to his wife that he was currently coming down his daughter's throat.

"My phone? Aw, look at our little angel. Did she go to sleep already? It's only been maybe thirty minutes," she said.

As I felt the cum that I hadn't swallowed trying to work its way out, I held my lips tight to his pulsating rod. I hoped that she wouldn't try to wake me up. There would have been no way for me to move my hand or my head without giving away that Daddy's prick was out.

"I think she got bored with the show," Dad said, thinking quickly. "Your alarm went off earlier, remember, so it must be over there, where you laid it down."

"Ah, here it is," she replied, now very close to me, at her seat. "Well, don't stay up too late. You have work in the morning too."

"Yes dear," he replied.

"And see if you can talk your daughter into getting a job. Last year you were saying how we were going to have the house to ourselves and now you're saying Abby doesn't have to move out. I don't understand you sometimes," she complained as she moved away.

"I like having her around," he said, not so forcefully as to encourage her to come back and argue over me as I tried to swallow his cock, but still wanting to make a point.

When I had taken swimming lessons several years earlier I had gotten up to being able to hold my breath underwater for ninety seconds. I was quickly approaching that time limit on Daddy's lap. With his big cock still hard in my throat, I was unable to breathe. It was deflating too slowly. So, I half-opened my right eye to see if I could safely take a breath.

Mom had her back to me and was just about to turn the corner. However, just as she was about to leave, she turned towards me. As my eye snapped shut, she said, "She's never going to find a husband and have grandkids if she keeps living here."

"Why don't you let me worry about that," he replied firmly.

"I- okay," she said deferentially, before she walked back upstairs.

As I pulled off his cock and gasped for air as quietly as I could I realized that was the best example I had ever gotten that, when push came to shove, Daddy was in charge of Mom. If he insisted, she would fall in line. I had always thought of her as more dominant, but I was coming to realize that was just toward me. She was being a mom to me. To Daddy, she submitted to his authority.

"That was close," Daddy whispered.

I nodded.

That was our first close call. After that we made a rule to wait one hour, and make sure Mom had her phone, before we started to play.

* * *

One months later, on a Wednesday night, I heard Mom start the car and drive off before I got out of bed and made my way to their bedroom.

Daddy had fallen back asleep waiting for me in the darkness. We always kept the lights off in case Mom came back for whatever reason, so she wouldn't be able to see the light on from outside the house.

I crawled into bed with him, diving my head down to his lap, and taking his soft cock between my lips. Daddy rarely was soft around me, so it was always a thrill when I could catch him soft to start.

"Abby?" he asked groggily.

I lifted off his cock and, muffled by the covers, asked, "What if I were Mom?"

"Your Mom never wakes me up like this," he said.

"When's the last time you had sex with her?" I asked as I resumed sucking at his soft dick. It was slowly filling out as I swirled it around my mouth with my tongue.

"Months," he said.

Poor Daddy, I thought. I knew how to take care of him and was certainly ready and willing to do it if Mom wasn't. In fact, I was glad Mom was not interested. That was more of my Daddy's cock for me.

"Mmm, that's it Sweetheart," he moaned. "Suck my cock."

I sucked at his hardening prick for a few minutes until it was nice and stiff. Then I rose up and asked sweetly, "Can I sit on your lap, Daddy?"

"Of course you can, Sweetheart," he replied.

I giggled at that and, throwing off the covers, straddled his hips. I could only faintly see his outline in the darkness but I could feel everything, especially how his cock stretched open my tight pussy and drilled its way inside as I sank down onto my daddy's lap. "Fuck," I sighed.

"Oh Abby, you are so tight," he groaned.

"You are so hard for me," I said as I started bouncing up and down, driving him in and out of me.

"Always, Sweetheart," he sighed as he fucked up into me, matching my rhythm.

The sounds of sex filled the room for minutes as I slapped my ass down against him over and over. I was driving myself closer and closer to orgasm with each stroke. "It's been too long," I groaned, each word punctuated with a sexy slap of flesh on flesh.

"We only skipped one night," he said.

"That's too long," I gasped with three more strokes, my voice higher as my orgasm neared.

"Come for me, Sweetheart," he urged.

"Yes Daddy," I cried out as my orgasm washed over me and I sat down full on his hips, grinding myself on him, milking the pleasure from his dick. My sense clouded and my legs shook as I came.

"Shit!" Dad cursed in a soft alarmed whisper.

I froze, my senses quickly clearing as I listened and heard the click of my mother's shoes as she walked up the stairs.

"Shh," he whispered.

I hadn't been planning on making any sounds at all. The house was completely silent, I realized, wondering if Mom had heard me cry out in orgasm.

I leaped off the bed and dashed to the door, which was opened just a bit, as I heard her walking down the short hallway towards me. If she didn't turn into the bathroom, there was no way I could get back to my bedroom. I couldn't be caught and come up with an excuse because I was completely naked with all of my clothes in my room.

As Mom neared the door and Daddy pulled up the covers, I felt my way over to the closet and opened the folding doors, trying not to make any noise. When they were opened far enough, I slipped inside and pushed them closed behind me.

I heard the door open and light streamed into the closet through the slats in the folding doors. Mom had turned on the light in the bedroom.

I tried to see her through the slats but they were angled down and I didn't want to take a chance on moving them.

Mom made a sound I couldn't identify, like a gasp or a sniff. Then she said, "I didn't mean to wake you."

"That's okay," Daddy replied. "Did you forget something?"

"No, they moved me to the day shift. I have to go in at noon instead. They called me as soon as I started driving," she said as I heard the sound of some sort of clothing hitting the floor. "What's with the tent?"

That confused me. I had no idea what she was talking about. Of course, my main concern was that she might need to put something away or retrieve something from the closet.

"Just a morning thing," Daddy replied.

"Do you want me to take care of it?" she asked.

"Well," Dad said, hesitantly.

"Here," she said as I heard the springs on the bed creak and the sounds of the covers being moved.

"No, no, that's okay."

"Nonsense! Hey, why is it wet?"

"I- I was using some lube."

"Hmm, well, smells like your lube may be going bad."

Everything went quiet and I held my breath, not knowing what was happening. I heard slight rustling of the sheets followed by a squeak or two of the springs. Then Daddy started breathing harder. Was she giving him a handjob?

"You want to suck it?" Daddy asked.

I suddenly got quite jealous. That was my job now, not Mom's. Shit!

"Not with that lube on it," she replied. "And don't even think about asking me to fuck it. I'm not in the mood."

It was strange to me that Mom would submit to Dad when he put his foot down but still turn him down for sex. If he put his foot down over sex would she submit? I think maybe she would but she wouldn't be happy about it.

Maybe he didn't want to make her unhappy just for his own pleasure. That was probably it. Daddy was so nice that he'd never demand her to do something she didn't really want to do; the fact that he had put his cock in my mouth while I was asleep notwithstanding.

The breathing and rustling got louder as Mom, presumably, jacked off Daddy. There was nothing I could do to stop it and I didn't want to hear it, but I didn't feel it was wise to plug up my ears and possibly miss hearing Mom getting up and coming toward the closet.

Eventually Daddy groaned, "Here it comes," and then he proceeded to grunt in orgasm.

Mom didn't say anything until his breathing finally slowed. The bed squeaked once and she asked, "Better?"

Dad didn't reply to that verbally. I heard more bed squeaking and he said, "I've got to take a shower now."

I was surprised. Mom gave Daddy a handjob and made him come on himself. She didn't swallow it, lick it, or even clean it. I was so mad at her for that, my jealousy evaporating. My respect for my mother went down a lot in that moment.

I heard footsteps and the bed squeaking. The light went off and other footsteps receded down the hall. I assumed that meant that Mom was in bed and Dad was in the bathroom.

Waiting until I heard Mom start to snore, I slowly snuck out of the closet and made my way to the bedroom door. When she didn't wake, I pulled it open, the light from the hallway streaming into the room. I froze.

After Mom rolled over, away from the light, I slipped out but left the door open. I didn't want her to think Dad had come in and shut the door, but just that he had opened it.

That was our other close call. After that we made a rule to wait one hour after Mom left for work, to make sure she stayed there, before we started to play at night.

* * *

"Oh Daddy," I groaned as he pounded his long hard cock down into my hungry cunt again and again. The couch creaked beneath us as he fucked me and I loved feeling his weight on top of me. I normally liked to be on top and in control but this was a good change of pace.

When Mom had left to get groceries I told him that we could hear her car if she came back since we were in the living room. She would be gone for at least an hour. After our close call in the bedroom we had cooled it for a few days, leaving me quite horny that Sunday morning.

"Yeah, take my cock," he groaned as he slammed down into me, slapping his hips hard against mine. His prick bored into me deeply, striking bottom as his balls beat against my asshole.

I groaned, loving the feeling of my Daddy inside of me so much.

"Oh my god, get off of her!" Mom shouted hysterically.

We froze, after he arched up to look at her, his dick balls-deep inside of me.

"Mom?" I asked.

"I thought you were getting groceries," Daddy said.

I cringed inside at his comment.

"Obviously. Fuck! I knew something was up so I parked down the street and walked back. Now, get off of her!" she shouted.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,511 Followers
12