Daddy's Lap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad lifted himself off of me and stood up, his hard dick bouncing in front of him, wet with my juices.

I scampered to the far side of the couch and stood up too.

"I can't believe you were raping our little girl, you sick bastard. I am calling the police right now," she said as she pulled out her phone.

"No," I said, as I stepped forward, passing Daddy, and snatching the phone from her hand.

"What the fuck?" Mom gasped in surprise.

"Daddy wasn't raping me," I told her.

"Give me my phone back!" she shouted.

"Mom, listen to me!" I shouted back.

She stepped back, her brow furrowed in confusion.

Without thinking too much about it, I said, "Mom, thank you for sticking up for me, but you've got it all wrong. I love you and Daddy, but, Mom, you aren't making him happy. You've been neglecting him."

She looked at Daddy and said, "I know we aren't having sex. I would have been fine with you fucking a hooker or our neighbor down the street. But our own daughter?"

"Mom!" I shouted, making her look back at me. "I love Daddy. I love sucking his cock."

She made a disgusted face at that.

"I know you don't like that, but I do. I love sucking him and fucking him. I do everything that you won't do," I told her. "I make him happy!"

"It's wrong!" she said firmly.

"If you call the police, I will deny everything!" I told her, just as firmly.

"What?"

"I'll deny it," I repeated.

She sighed, "Well, it ends here."

"No!" I shouted firmly.

"You are going to stop fucking your father and you are going to get out of my house," she told me.

I laughed at her. I was her daughter standing naked before her and I laughed in her face. I said, "I'm not going anywhere. I'm not going to stop fucking Daddy. You can either accept that or you can get out of my house."

"You expect me to accept you fucking your father or move out? Me? Your mother? This is my house, you are my daughter, and he is my husband," she said in disbelief. She looked at Daddy. "I'm your wife!"

I said, "Mom, I love you. I really do, but things have changed around here. You're still my mother and he's still your husband. But I'm taking care of Daddy now. He's happy; I'm happy. I should think you'd be happy not to be bothered to have to fuck him anymore."

She looked at Daddy pleadingly, "I can't believe what I'm hearing. Do you hear what she said to me?"

From behind me, Daddy said, "Yes I did. Did you?"

She looked like she had been slapped across the face. She said, "So, I either accept this new arrangement that you two have cooked up or leave? Is that it?"

I nodded as Daddy said from over my shoulder, "Pretty much. Look, you don't have to ever touch me again, okay? You can keep the life we had, and nobody has to know that-"

She cut him off saying, "That I've been replaced by my own daughter." Her face lost all expression, and she turned her back on us. Without another word she walked away, rounded the corner, went up the stairs into her bedroom, and slammed the door.

We put our clothes back on and waited downstairs, not knowing if she would re-emerge with her suitcases packed or what she would do. We knew she didn't have her phone so she couldn't call the police, so that wasn't an immediate concern. Still, she could call them later. I really believed that Mom loved us too much to do that to us.

About an hour later Mom came back down the stairs. She was not carrying any luggage.

"I'm going to go get the car and get groceries. Do you need anything?" she asked flatly.

I could see that her eyes were red and puffy but her demeanor seemed normal. I handed her phone to her and asked, "Are you going to call the police?"

She shook her head as she took it back and put it in her purse.

"You've decided to stay?" Daddy asked.

She nodded.

"And you're okay with us having sex in front of you?" I asked.

"In front of me?" she asked.

"I'm not going to sneak around anymore," I told her with a shrug.

"Really?" she asked, looking at Daddy.

"Yes. If you want to stay here, things will be different," he said.

"Would you rather I leave?" she asked. "If you don't love me anymore-"

"I'd rather you stay. I still love you, but you refuse to have sex with me. I have needs," Daddy said.

I added, "I love you too Mom. I don't want you to go, but, like I said, I'm not going to sneak around anymore."

She took a deep breath and, as if she had rehearsed it, she said, "If you make him happy, go ahead. You're right, I have lost all interest in sex. Really, the only reason I was upset at you two fucking is because of my... apparently misplaced... concern for my daughter. I don't want to leave and take half of everything from you, be on my own, and have to start all over. I don't want to see either of you go to prison. I love both of you and if you're happy; I'm happy. Okay?"

"Okay," I said slowly, not quite believing what I was hearing.

She looked at me and continued, "And if fucking in front of me turns you on, go ahead. I mean, at least he's keeping it in the family where nobody will find out, right?"

Daddy and I both nodded at the logic in that. Wouldn't do to have rumors spreading around town of Daddy sleeping around or picking up prostitutes.

* * *

"The turkey will be ready in two hours," Mom told Daddy as she and I walked back into the living room. She wore a green dress with her white chef's apron over it and black flats, while I wore an orange tanktop and orange shorts with white sneakers.

"Has the parade started?" I asked Daddy as I plopped down beside him and Mom sat down on the other side of him.

Daddy nodded and said, "I paused it." He was wearing a bathrobe. He had just come out of the shower, sleeping later that Mom or I since he was not involved with food preparation. He pressed play on the remote and The Thanksgiving Day Parade began to play.

We sat and watched the parade together.

"Oh no, I hate this guy," Daddy commented.

Mom agreed, saying, "Yes, he's a terrible host. I prefer the one from a few years ago."

"Didn't he die?" I asked.

"Yeah," Mom agreed. "I don't remember what he had."

"Overdose," Daddy said.

When the first commercial came on, I scooted closer to him and he put his arm around me in response. I pulled at the ties of his robe until they came loose.

Noticing this, Mom told me, "Your grandparents should be here in half an hour or, at most, an hour from now."

Pulling Daddy's robe aside and revealing his naked body to the two of us, I asked, "Are they bringing grandma's fruit salad?"

"Oh that's a good point," she replied, as she watched me take my father's half-hard dick in my hand and gently begin caressing and stroking it. "Let me call her."

As Mom muted the television and dialed up her mother on the phone, I bent down and sucked Daddy's dick into my mouth. His cock was clean from the shower and I felt it grow in my mouth as I swirled my tongue around it and caressed it with my lips.

Daddy groaned with pleasure, "Oh, Sweetheart, that feels so good."

"Shh," Mom scolded before, a second later, saying, "Hey Mom. Are you bringing your fruit salad?"

I cupped his balls in my left hand as I sucked strongly at his meaty prick. Up and down I drove my mouth along his shaft until he was fully hard, the head poking at the entrance to my throat.

"Yeah," Daddy whispered, "Swallow it down."

As I opened my throat and took the head of his cock in, my mother said, "Oh that? He was just asking Abby to eat something. You were saying?"

Satisfied that Daddy's cock was hard enough, I lifted my head up and kissed him, still stroking his prick with my fist. I got up off the couch and pushed my shorts down off my hips and over my firm ass so they could drop down my slender legs to the floor. Pulling my sneakers up through the shorts and freeing my legs, I turned my back to the couch.

"Oh really?" Mom asked into the phone, as she watched me.

I backed up and reached down. Finding his hard prick with my hand, I sat on Daddy's lap. The thick shaft easily bored up into my tight dripping snatch as I slid lower until my clit rubbed against his balls.

Daddy groaned and reached up around me, cupping my tits with his hands and pulling me toward him.

With my back resting on his chest it was a little awkward, but I tilted my hips back and worked them around and around slowly, slithering his hard cock in and out of me without letting it escape. "Mmm," I moaned softly with satisfaction, finally having his cock where I wanted it, after thinking about it all morning while I was helping Mom cook in the kitchen.

"Okay, see you in a little while," Mom concluded her conversation.

Sitting up on Daddy's lap, his hands still caressing my tits through my tanktop, I started slowly bouncing up and down. "So, is she bringing it?" I asked Mom.

She had gotten off the couch and was watching me bounce on Daddy's lap, fucking him right in front of her. She was unfazed. This was not the first time I had done that; months had passed and I had fucked Daddy many times in front of her. Initially it was awkward but, by repetition, I'd made it commonplace. "No, I'm going to have to go make it. It won't be as good, of course."

"Do you need my help?" I volunteered, never slowing in fucking Daddy.

"No, Sweetheart, you stay here and fuck your father. By the time I get it done they'll be here and you'll have to wait until they leave to finish fucking him. Your father doesn't need to be grumpy for Thanksgiving," she told me before she headed off towards the kitchen.

I looked behind me at Daddy, who said, "You heard her, Sweetheart. Fuck your father. Bounce on Daddy's lap like a good girl."

"Yes sir," I murmured. I didn't have control of him any longer, since Mom knew everything, so I had backed off and let him have control. He still did whatever I wanted, but nobody was forcing him any longer.

"That's it, fuck that cock!" he groaned.

I bounced and bounced on his lap, slamming my pussy down around his hard thick shaft again and again. I was dripping with desire, which coated his prick and added a squishy wet sound to the sexy slapping sounds as we fucked.

"Good girl," he groaned.

As my orgasm washed through me, I slapped down hard on Daddy and ground my pussy firmly against his balls.

"Ahh," he groaned as he joined me, blasting cum deep inside of me and filling me with his warm seed.

"Yes," I hissed. "Give it to me Daddy."

Be both held our breath, savoring the pleasure coursing through us and then we both sighed at the same time, or orgasms having left us feeling spent but happy.

"You like sitting on my lap?" he asked me, his breath hot on my neck as I leaned back against him, his dick deep inside of me and his paws engulfing my tits from behind.

"I love it. I never want to be anywhere other than daddy's lap."

12