Daddy's Lap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit," Daddy whispered as his cock figuratively exploded in my mouth. A blast of cum, struck the back of my throat. A second landed in my cheek, my head laying on its side as it was. The third simply oozed into my mouth and filled it up.

I swallowed. My low gag reflex saved me from coughing at the one in my throat, the one in my cheek was in a good place, and the rest was almost, but not quite, too much for me to handle. It took a couple of swallows for me to get it all down, his warm seed filling my tummy in the most satisfying, nasty, and taboo way possible. I had just swallowed my Daddy's cum.

He relaxed his hips and his cock quickly deflated between my lips. I let it fall out of my mouth and watched it drop into the fly of his pajamas. He gently pulled his hand from my tit and made sure my top was in place.

I considered, and rejected, saying something, or looking at Daddy. I didn't want him to feel awkward. So, I just nestled down slightly and licked any stray bits of cum from my lips and inside my mouth and swallowed it down to mingle with the load in my stomach. I sighed contentedly.

Daddy didn't move for a long time but then I heard him give a long slow sigh and softly whispered, "I am so sorry, Sweetheart," not expecting me to hear him.

When I cum I get horny for another one, but I knew that when a man comes his head is usually quite clear. So it was that, with the clarity brought by his orgasm, Daddy realized that he had profoundly overstepped a boundary that should never be crossed. Not only did he fuck his daughter's mouth, but he did it while he thought she was asleep.

I wanted to sit up and tell him that everything was alright and that I was awake the whole time, but I was so invested in pretending to be asleep that I hesitated. I didn't know what his reaction would be, but it had to be better than him feeling like he had done something wrong, even though he technically had. As I was coming to realize that I should say something, I ran out of time.

Daddy scooted himself to the side, letting my head down gently with his hands, and stood up.

"Daddy-" I began.

"I love you," he said as he walked out of the room and headed to his bedroom.

"I love you, too," I replied to the empty room.

* * *

The next several nights were very awkward. He wore jeans, instead of shorts or pajamas. When Mom went to bed, Daddy sent me to bed too. He was less affectionate in general.

I could see the fear in his eyes. After a while he probably forgot about being scared of what I might know, so, I surmised, he was more scared of himself; of what he might do to me if we were alone again.

I wanted to tell him so badly that it was okay, that I still loved him, and that I actually enjoyed it, but the more time passed the more scared I became. First of all, he didn't want to talk to me without Mom around, so that made it difficult. Then, there was the question of what I would say. "Hey, I know you've been feeling guilty, but I was awake the whole time and it's all cool. Sorry for letting you feel like shit for so long."

Finally, when I was sent to bed again on Thursday night, I came up with a plan.

* * *

"Daddy, are you awake?" I whispered into my parent's bedroom.

There came no response.

I had set my alarm to wake me up when Mom left for work. I had waited fifteen minutes after that to give Daddy time to fall back asleep in case she had awakened him. This left me over two hours before I had to be at school and one hour before Daddy normally got up.

Naked, I slipped into the dark room which was illuminated only by the streetlights outside as they filtered through the thick curtains. It was just enough for me to make out his figure in the bed.

He was laying still, breathing steadily.

I approached the empty side of the bed, vacated by my mother, and silently climbed on. I laid down and pulled the covers up, careful not to rouse him.

After a moment I scooted down completely under the covers and moved toward the middle. I could feel his body heat and soon I was at his left hip.

Daddy was laying on his back with his arms across his chest.

I slowly and gently lifted the covers with my head. I couldn't see anything, but I could feel his body heat radiating against my skin and by that I could tell how close I was. I let my left hand reach down and touch his thigh.

He did not flinch.

I glided my hand up to his crotch and cupped his balls for a moment. They were loose and heavy. I then moved to his limp dick. I wrapped my fingers around it, lifting it from its resting place.

Daddy gave no reaction at all.

I slowly stroked his limp prick with my fingers and felt an immediate reaction. Within moments it had started filling out. He didn't get hard as fast as the high school boys, but he made up for it by having a bigger dick.

He groaned with pleasure but didn't wake.

I came in from the side, putting my face directly above his crotch, and lowered my mouth down around his somewhat rampant prick. Warm and soft inside my mouth I thrilled at the feeling of control I had over him as his cock grew between my lips.

"Oh, Allison," he groaned.

Daddy was awake and, in the darkness and the haze of just waking up, he thought I was Mom. That could not have worked out better, I reasoned. Bobbing my head on and off his lap with renewed vigor, I took him as deeply into my mouth as I dared; if I coughed, I could give myself away.

"I like that technique," he sighed. "I can't remember the last time you blew me."

I caressed his balls with my left hand as I sucked strongly at his cock, making sure that he was going to be plenty hard for what I had planned for him next. The air under the covers was a little stuffy and the breeze created by the covers' movement made by my bobbing head did nothing to remedy that.

"Wow," he groaned.

In a single fluid movement, I lifted from his cock, tossed the covers behind me, pulled my right knee close to his hip and thew my left leg up and over my Daddy to straddle him. I knew there was a chance he could realize that I wasn't Mom at any moment, so speed was of the essence. Thankfully, it was still quite dark in the room.

Daddy reached up for me, but I stayed vertical, out of his reach for the moment. My tits were about the same size as Mom's, but I knew they were softer and firmer. He would have realized in an instant that it was me if I let him touch them.

One hand still on his dick, I held him in place and settled my dripping snatch down around his prick. His cock was thicker than any phallus than I had ever had inside of my cunt. I groaned with a mixture of pleasure and pain as I settled my pussy down his shaft as quickly as possible, driving his thick head deep inside of me.

"What the hell?" he groaned through the pleasure. Daddy reached to my hips, ran his hands up my sides, and, almost sitting up, he enveloped my tits in his soft hands. "Abby?"

Well, that didn't take long. I took his wrists in my hands and leaned forward driving his hands back down to his pillow, on either side of his head. As I hooked my feet inside his legs, locking myself down on him, I boldly whispered to him, "Isn't this what you really wanted Sunday night?"

"You were awake?" he asked sharply but softly.

"The whole time," I confirmed. There it was. I had finally confessed, but I had done it with his cock buried deeply inside my cunt. I hoped that would help him to overlook how I had made him suffer all week.

"Oh my god, "he gasped, sounding on the verge of tears despite his cock throbbing inside of me. "I'm so sorry, Sweetheart."

I began flexing my hips, driving his dick a few inches in and out of my tight cunt. Pleasure filled my head and I was hoping he felt the same. I knew he was strong enough to dislodge himself if he really wanted to. I didn't want him to want to.

Daddy groaned and whispered, "What are you doing, Abby?"

I released his wrists, tapped the bedside lamp to turn it on, unhooked his legs from mine, and sat up. Resting my weight fully down on his hips, lodging his man-meat deep inside of my body. "Just sitting on your lap, Daddy," I said loudly and sweetly with a smile. Pressing my arms down against my sides to push my tits forward I rotated my upper body left and right, acting as innocently as I could think of.

His eyes grew wide at the sights and sensations. As the realization of what was happening really woke him up, he scolded, "You are doing more than that, young lady."

I almost giggled at that, but I wanted to put him in his place. So, with a serious look on my face, I shrugged and said, "I figure you used my mouth Sunday night, so I'd use your big dick this morning."

The look of guilt that washed across his face made me feel supremely powerful. At a loss for words, Daddy laid there with his mouth open for several seconds before he finally said, "Oh."

"I love sitting on your lap, Daddy, but what I really love is bouncing on your lap," I told him sweetly as I began moving my body straight up and then dropping back down, bouncing on him despite the fact that he wasn't thrusting back up. At first, I bounced just a few inches but then I began bouncing a full seven inches at a time. When I felt the head of his prick about to exit my cunt, I dropped back down.

As the slapping sounds of me fucking Daddy filled the bedroom, and probably the house, he grunted in pleasure, "Oh my god." Then, after a moment he groaned, "Where did you learn to do that?"

"I've never done this before," I told him. I didn't care what he thought I meant by that. I was sure he knew I wasn't a virgin. One time, I had bounced on my boyfriend's dick, but his was not very long and I couldn't really get a good bounce going. Though, in my room, with my big dildo suctioned to my wooden chair I was able to get something going, but that was nowhere near as good, or comfortable, as this. Besides, that didn't count as actually having bounced on a cock like that before.

Unable to resist, Daddy began thrusting back up into me, groaning with pleasure.

I smiled in triumph and, as we got a good rhythm going, I started chanting in time to the pounding, "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy!"

Abandoning any resistance or pretense Daddy said, "Take it, Abby! Take my cock!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck it! Ahhh!" I shouted as I came, my cunt spasming around his thick rampant prick. I couldn't maintain bouncing on his lap as I had lost control of my legs. I braced myself with my arms straight down against his chest to prevent me from collapsing completely.

Daddy reached down and held my waist in his strong hands. He pushed me a few inches off his lap but then drove his hips up against me, slamming his dick back into me. He did it again and again, faster and faster, until he was hammering the shit out of my coming fuck-hole. "Come for me, Sweetheart," he gasped, out of breath as he worked inside of me.

Though I had already come, to my surprise, it came back, or again, or continued. I couldn't tell if I was having additional orgasms or the original had not finished, but I did know that I was completely engulfed in the red-hot heat of orgasm for, what seemed like, an eternity. "Oh Daddy!" I wailed.

His balls, thrashing against my ass on each stroke, pulled up closer to his body and his dick expanded inside of me, as he groaned in pleasure.

"Fill me up, Daddy!" I wailed during a trough between the waves of orgasms that were crashing over me. I actually surprised myself that I was able to get the words out.

Daddy grunted below me like a great beast as he slowed his stroking up inside of my cunt.

I could feel his warm seed pouring into me. Spurt after spurt of cum filled my cunt. The feeling of his cream inside of me pushed me over the edge into one final crashing orgasm which took all of the energy from me. This time, I did collapse atop his hot body.

"Oh Sweetheart," he groaned softly into my ear as his orgasm passed over him. That, combined with my full weight on him, slowed his hips to random small twitching and then finally to quiescence.

We laid there for several moments, only the sound of our heavy breathing filling the bedroom. Then, finally, I sighed contentedly as I felt his prick deflate inside of me. As it fell from my sated cunt, I whispered into Daddy's ear, "That was amazing, Daddy. I love you."

"I love you too," he whispered back.

"I can't wait until our next movie night," I told him with a kiss and smile.

Daddy groaned, shook his head, and said, "I don't think we should do this again."

I stopped smiling, looked at him seriously, and said firmly, "I wasn't asking; I was telling."

He knew what I was talking about. We knew each other very well. He knew that, no matter what I had just done, it was he who had started the whole thing and, now, he was in no position to dictate what happened next. Despite the implied blackmail, he finally chuckled and said, "Well, you'll have to be a lot quieter than you were just now; with your mother being in the house."

"Maybe I'll blow you every night and fuck you every morning," I told him, smiling again.

"You're going to kill me," he groaned with a smile.

"Okay, maybe every other morning," I offered.

He laughed for a moment. Then, serious, he said, "Now, you can't tell anyone about this."

"Never, as long as you don't stop," I told him.

He sighed and nodded. "I understand. Promise?"

"Promise!" I said with a triumphant smile.

12