Daddy's Late Night Surprise Ch. 01

Story Info
Daddy uses his used daughter.
882 words
4.26
110k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany stumbles out of the van hazy and half drunk. Steve and Kyle barely even wait for her feet to hit the ground before they disappear into the night, the last glimpse of their taillights dimming as they speed off.

Brittany just spent the whole night pleasing the entire football team, just for them to dump her at the curb like garbage. She didn't mind though, she enjoyed every second of it. She took every load they could muster, draining every guys balls over and over still hungering for more even after they were all spent. She was an insatiable slut.

Brittany was now standing at the foot of the porch steps. It's 2AM, lights were dark. "Good they're asleep" she slurs to herself. she proceeds up the steps wearing a jean skirt that barely covered her ass, a pink tank top with a black lacy bra underneath and matching black lace thong panties. Every article of clothing she was wearing had cum stains on them, some dry and some still sticky. She could feel cum dribbling out of her pussy through her lacy panties and greasing her thighs with each step.

The door creaks open and she sneakily enters the house giggling to herself that she got away with it. She's stunned when suddenly the lights flick on and she sees her dad standing there with a displeased expression. ''Do you have any idea what time it is?'' he asks rhetorically. He looks his daughter up and down, taking in the scene.

"Like mother like daughter" he mutters to himself, remembering the wild and crazy experiences his wife had, some of the antics he even participated in himself. but that was decades ago now. His wife had become vanilla many years ago and put those days behind her. Seeing his daughter like this instantly sparked something inside of him. He felt his cock stiffening in his pajama bottoms as he looked upon his daughter standing there a used cummy mess. "Get in here" he demands, grabbing her elbow and guiding her to the family room.

He lets his hand slip under her skirt and into her panties feeling the sticky, gooey mess between his daughters legs. He pulls his hand out and slips his two cummy fingers into her mouth. She greedily sucks them clean. "You still aren't satisfied, are you?" he asks her already knowing the answer.

"I'm not daddy. I always need more" she says with a dirty grin. She feels his erect cock through his pajama pants and instinctively drops to her knees. She pulls down his pajama bottoms to his ankles and takes her dads cock into her mouth.

"Good girl" he says, cupping the back of her head to guide her lips up and down his shaft.

Daddy smirked to himself knowing his daughter was about to realize why her mom chose him. He has hyperspermia and can cum over and over, almost insatiable himself. Ever since his wife lost her sex drive his balls ached every day. He released as often as he could, but it was never enough.

He looks down at his daughter kneeling in front of him smiling. On the last stroke he pushes her head to the base. Feeling his balls tighten his entire body tenses, releasing a huge load down his daughter's throat. Watching her slurp it down without so much as a single gag.

Brittany stands up. "Mmm thank you daddy." She beams.

"Oh I'm no where near done." he responds, bending her over the arm of the couch like a sex doll.

Daddy doesn't even take the time to pull her panties down as he slips them to the side and enters her well lubed pussy in one single motion. "OMG your still tight!" He exclaims with glee.

Daddy pumps in and out of her hungily, each stroke pulling out the cum cocktail in her making room for him to fill her with his own. He's needed this for a long time and he wasn't going let it go without getting his fill.

Just a he is about to cum Brittany moans "Oh daddy no one has stretched me like you. " It sends him over the edge. He explodes into his daughter shooting ropes and ropes of hit cum deep into her.

His erection doesn't even fade as he keeps pumping into her. Brittany glances back in shock. She finally met her match and it was her own father. She knew she was drunk but not that drunk. She never knew her dad was such a stud. His thick cock and insane stamina was exactly what she craved. What she's always needed.

Next thing she knows her daddy is flipping her over the arm of the couch, ripping off her panties like an animal and whipping her legs open. She giggles. "I want to be your fuck doll daddy. "

"That's enough for now baby girl. But don't you worry" Daddy says ready to give her his 3rd load. Just before he cums he pulls out and puts 4 fresh ropes of cum on her stained tank top.

Brittany is exhausted as she feels her daddy pick her up, carry her upstairs and lay her gently in her bed. He kisses her forehead and leaves her satisfied.