All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Bunnie Pt. 01'

by CheyenneRayne

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well...

I'd say no to the breeding. Given life as it is for them at the moment, do they even want a kid, let alone does he want to sire his own grandchild?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

And yes, let him breed her

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh yes

Let daddy breed his little girl. If I had a daddy like him we wouldn’t leave the bedroom. Please update this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Apparently there are some who find nothing hotter than a baby with birth defects.

Please do not go the baby route. I do not understand how anyone finds that hot. If you do go that route please put a warning so those who don't like birth defects are able to avoid stories with fathers and daughters or mothers and sons having babies together.

The build up and story are entertaining without a pregnancy thrown into the mix.

SquirtatiousSquirtatiousover 4 years ago
Breeding please

Let daddy breed his little whore more chapters please!

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 4 years ago
Decent

The concept of this story is only slightly redundant. I mean, for a Lit crowd it could be said to be cliche really. But other than the usual nitpicks of check your spelling, this was a nice, quick read. I would definitely recommend this for any one who is new to this genre. It was tasteful and easy to follow. I hope you do continue this story. Just a suggestion, maybe have the daughter invite a cousin or close friend Dad has salivated over for a while join the fun for Dad's birthday? Save the breeding for chapter 3. Just my opinion. Keep up the good work and good luck!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yes!

Definitely breed her. This really turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

next chapter soon please .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCheyenneRayne@CheyenneRayne
Hello there! Please feel free to read any of my bizarre stories. I hope you enjoy reading them and any feedback or suggestions is cool too.