All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Cumslut Ch. 01'

by CherryTart300

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

First story, okay maybe you should get a pass. But really, I think you rushed this one out the door too fast. A few misspelled words, a couple of punctuation/grammar errors might be okay. But this one is chock full of them. Personally, I found the story unbelievable. Not that daddy/daughter couldn't happen, it just felt rushed and unreal here. There was no history, no past inferences, etc. There were no emotions for either dad or daughter, no doubts, no hesitation — just wham-bam? One other thing that came off as unbelievable/unrealistic is for the female to self-describe her perfect body while looking in the mirror — who really does this in real life? And yes, like the other's have said, the Oxy at the end? This all relies on stereotypical poor white trash imagery rather than building of individual characters and setting.

All of that said; I put it here as constructive critique. I have no doubt you have stories that need to be told. Two things; Try to find a 'beta-reader' to give you feedback on a story prior to publication. Hopefully that person can help catch the flaws and offer a bit of editing too. Keep working on it! (I didn't vote ;)

reekerreekerabout 4 years ago
Good beginning...

...and I see you’ve got some complaints...I hope you ignore the negative...but it’s still a good beginning. What’s next?

Bbygrl79Bbygrl79about 4 years ago

Great first story! Very excited for chapter 2 and for daddy to teach her more

Kathryn89Kathryn89about 4 years ago

Love it! Though a good daddy wouldn't make her take a pill... :P

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648about 4 years ago
Cherry's tight Pussy sounds wonderful to me.

When Bobby finally got his thick Daddy cock all the way inside Cherry's virgin pussy I knew I was going to read the remaining chapters of this sorrid tale of Daddy and Daughter incest. I am an avid fan of Mother and Son incest but also.enjoy when a Father takes his daughters virginity and teaches her to be his slut. I can't wait to read the rest of Bobby's and Cherry's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As a virgin I love the idea of daddy taking my virginity with his big cock, it gets me so horny <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

baaa, dont listen to fukin grammar nazis, high literature aint the goal here, a story that makes your dick so hard you could crack diamond is, and boy you are so spot on! definitly burst on the scene in my top 10. take a fukin bow! i mean really so good this one is gonna be gettin a load of re-reads (see wat i did thar) spell check on the go, or not. grammar doesnt make you cum. but youll run into some greasy-assed critics that are in the wrong section of the bookstore. i implore you, dont let those watevers slow you down on lots of sequels. personaly, i have some damage to my hands, i type literally like i talk, and those who dont like can give me a rimmer. if i was in character dads place, well, poor cherry. id take that sweet thing over-seas somewhere and marry her ass. or not. the risk of discovery would definitely add some danger spice. definitly carry on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCherryTart300@CherryTart300
Well were should I start... I am a sex addict. A lover of all thinks kink. I have been reading stories on Literotica for years but I have just recently decided to start writing. I hope you enjoy. There is so much more to come from my deviant mind.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES