Daddy's Little Cumslut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm baby, you are so wet. Now it's time for me to take my sweet Cherry's cherry" He chuckles and starts rubbing his thick cockhead along my slit, teasing my throbbing clit with the head. He is oozing precum which adds additional lubrication to my already slick pussy. I want to feel his big hard cock in my pussy so bad, but I am afraid. I look at daddy's thick cock head rubbing between my parted lips, and thing there is no way that it can fit.

"Daddy please don't, your cock won't fit in my little pussy, it will hurt me."

At this he takes both of my wrists in his hand and pins my arms above my head as he uses his other hand to guide his cock to my sopping wet hole.

"It will only hurt for a minute baby, then you will love it. You are going to be daddy's slut now," he grunts and starts to push the thick mushroom head into me. I feel my lips stretching around it, he nudges forward slightly and pain sears through my pussy causing me to cry out.

"Ahhhh, please it hurts daddy," I wimped and wiggle under him.

He just grunts and thrusts forward quickly burying the entire head inside me. I feel a tearing sensation as he burst through my hymen. I scream out and buck underneath him trying to get away from his monstrous weapon, that is most surely ripping me in two.

"Thats it baby thats the worst part, just hold still a minute. I'm going to make you feel so good," He says as he leans down to kiss me. He kisses me deeply, exploring my mouth with his tongue all the while holding his cock still inside me before kissing down my neck, and to my breasts again. He licks and sucks on my sensitive nipples, while rubbing my clit gently till I'm mewling like a kitten and creaming around his cock.

He pulls his mouth off my breast and says, "Ok Baby, are you ready for more of Daddy's cock now?"

I look up at him demurely and nod, "Yes Daddy, I need to feel more of it inside me."

Bobby had to hold back the urge to just plow into her, she looked so sexy whimpering and wiggling under him, her puffy pink lips stretched around his thick cock. He started rubbing her engorged clit as he sunk another couple of inches into her tight hole.

"Ooo ooo Daddy, you are tearing me apart, it hurts so bad," she groaned but didn't try to resist him. Instead she opened her legs wider for him.

"Baby you are doing so good, Daddy's going to make you feel so good," he croons as he starts to slowly thrust in and out of her. Even with only half of his cock inside her he can tell that she has an amazing pussy. He can't recall having a cunt as good as this since her whore, mother left. He picks up speed, and she begins to moan under him, her pussy gripping his cock each time he pulls back to thrust forward.

The initial pain starts to fade giving way to pleasure. I feel so stretched and full with Daddy's cock inside me, I had no idea anything could ever feel this good. He pushes deeper hitting a sensitive spot that sends electric shocks to my clit and I feel my pussy getting slicker lubricating my tight passage for him. I can't help the moans that escape my lips.

"Yes Daddy that feels so good," I purr as he starts to thrust into me faster. He still only has about half of his cock inside me at this point. He let's go of my wrists, and runs his rough hands over my breasts pinching and rolling my nipples.

"Fuck baby your pussy is so good," he grunts between thrusts.

"Yes Daddy, fuck me please, give me your big cock" I pant.

His cock keeps thrusting against the sensitive spot in my pussy, and I feel my orgasm building but from deep inside my belly this time. My pussy starts to spasm around him as I cum harder than I ever have before.

I buck under him and scream, "Fuckkk Dadddyyyy!"

As she cums around his cock he thrusts forward burying his entire 10 inches in her tight, hot cunt. He keeps fucking her through her orgasm, thrusting his massive head against the entrance to her womb, his heavy sack slapping off her ass.

"That's it baby, cum for Daddy. I've got all of my cock in you now, you feel so good."

"It feels so good to be stuffed with your cock! Please fuck me harder Daddy!"

He picks her up, his big hands squeezing her ass cheeks, as he starts bouncing her up and down on his cock. He can't believe she is taking his entire rod and begging for more, she is a natural slut. She wraps her arms around her neck, her small breasts pressed into his chest. He can feel her start to squeeze her cunt muscles around his cock each time he thrusts inside. He hadn't even told her how to milk a cock, she was just doing this instinctively.

"Fuck you are going to make daddy cum," he says trough gritted teeth.

He carries her over to the table and lays her on her back, thrusting hard, his cock hitting much deeper at this angle. She is moaning and begging for more, meeting every thrust with her hips, bringing him closer to the edge.

Daddy starts fucking into me like an animal, pistoning his fat tool in and out of tight pussy, his cock hits my cervix with each thrust. My third orgasm comes on suddenly, and I start to see stars.

"Fuck daddy. Yessss fuck me," I scream.

He groans and thrusts into me deep holding the head of his cock against my womb, shooting splash after splash of warm cum in me. He slowly fucks me as he finishes cuming, I feel it running out around his cock and down my ass, pooling on the table under me. He grabs my tits roughly and squeezing them leans down and kisses me.

"Fuck baby, you have the most amazing cunt," he groans in my ear.

"That felt wonderful! Can we do it some more Daddy?" I say flashing him my sweetest smile.

Bobby slowly pulls his cock out, her cunt gripping and milking him, the head comes out with a pop. He looks at her in satisfaction, laying on the table with her legs spread, blood and cum oozing from her tiny pussy. He was shocked that she took all of him and had multiple orgasms. He knew she was going to become a most insatiable slut.

"Not tonight baby, you need to rest. Come on, let me run you a bath, it will help with the pain."

He picks me up in his arms and carries me to the bathroom. He runs the bath and adds some sweet smelling bath salts. I wince as I climb into the bath, feeling the delicious ache between my legs caused by daddy's big cock. Daddy washes my body, taking care with my sore pussy. After my bath he brushes out my long hair and carries me to my bed. He has me spread my legs se he can rubs cream on my pussy. It is cool, and so soothing, and he works some into my hole with his finger, massaging my inner walls making me moan.

"This will help you feel so much better baby, tonight was just the beginning. You have so much to learn this weekend. There is much more to pleasing a man that just laying on your back and offering your cunt for fucking.

"Take this it will help you rest and you will be good as new in the morning," he says handing me a small white pill and a glass of water

I obediently swallow the pill and finish the glass of water before asking, "What was that daddy?"

"Just a little bit of Oxy baby. Sleep tight, I'll wake you in the morning."

He kisses my forehead and walks out of my room closing the door behind him.

To be continued..Daddy teaches Cherry what being a submissive cumslut is all about.

12